Tess' Punishment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were then kneeling across from each other staring at one another. After a bit I couldn't even hear Daddy and I was startled when he yanked me up by my leash.

I fell as I started to stand, he grabbed my collar, and pulled me to my feet.

"Dumb slut, be better," Daddy ordered.

"Yes Daddy. I'm so sorry."

"That slut you were kneeling by, go get down between her legs."

The girl had sat down on a hard wooden bench.

I knelt between her thick thighs and her dripping puss was right in front of my face.

"Pretty sure you know what you're supposed to do slut. Ever done it before?"

"No Daddy."

"Dive in. Make her cum and maybe you get a prize."

Nervously, I leaned in and barely touched her with my tongue.

She tasted so good, I started to suck her mound while sticking my tongue in her hole.

Her moan told me I was doing right.

It was like I was on auto pilot and already knew how to eat pussy. I devoured her and drank her juice as she began writhing in her chair.

I knew she was close so I stuck two fingers in cunt and tickled her g spot. Her pussy creamed my face and I licked her clean.

"Excellent whore. You did good. Kneel on that couch, put your hands on the back and hold on."

"You just earned an ass fucking."

I forgot myself and whined, "But Daddy."

I didn't look back and felt my ass get whipped repeatedly until I was crying. I knew I had welts and my pussy was on fire.

Daddy stuffed his cock in my pussy and I hoped he had rethought the ass fucking.

I was wrong.

Daddy pulled out of my slick hole and lined his cock up with my asshole.

"That was for my benefit, not yours you dirty whore. I let you suck that girl's pussy and you thank me by mouthing off. I'm not going gentle like I would have."

"Don't you dare cry out either."

As I was saying, "Yes Daddy," he pushed hard and I was certain he had tore me.

It hurt so badly as he forced himself further inside my ass.

Surprisingly, as tears began to roll down my face, my ass stretched to take all of Daddy's cock. I felt myself get super wet, Daddy noticed too.

"Your sloppy puss is making a mess on my balls whore. Maybe I'll let you suck them clean. Or I could have you suck my dirty ass cock."

He pounded me hard and it started to feel good.

I let out something like a primal growl as Daddy came inside me. I wanted to cum but knew I was definitely going to be allowed too.

"You like ass fucking I think. Don't you cum bucket?"

"Yes Daddy. I liked it."

"Good girl. Suck your Daddy's balls clean."

"Damn, you've got a good one. You were right though, she isn't full broken yet. I suspect it won't take long," the man from earlier told Daddy.

He patted Daddy on the back as Daddy told me to kneel.

I understood how he wanted me to kneel and spread my knees wide, hands behind my back.

I wasn't on the rug that time and the cold stone floor hurt my knees.

Daddy stood there talking for some time.

A lot of people told him he was lucky.

The last man he talked to was quite tall and had a much shorter girl with him.

"Is nice having a daughter as your slut isn't it?" the man asked.

"Indeed. I never imagined it until she came home like the dirty whore she is and I had to punish her. She's been working out quite well so far."

"My daughter too," the man replied, "although yours seems to be quite eager to learn. She took your cock in her ass much better than mine."

"I was pleasantly surprised," Daddy told him.

I was proud people thought I was a good whore for my Daddy.

As we left Daddy explained the club was very elite and membership was limited. He said it was a ridiculously large amount of money to join but membership was for a lifetime.

On our way home I struggled not to fall asleep. Every bump we went over was so painful to my ass, I couldn't.

"You did quite well tonight Tess. Only one misstep is not horrible. You will learn soon what it takes to please Daddy."

"Thank you Daddy. I'll do better I promise."

"I am confident you will."

When we got home Daddy led me to my bed laid me face down and left the room. He returned and I felt a cream being rubbed on my ass.

"It's numbing cream Tess. A reward. I hope you do behave. I don't want this perfect ass scarred up. You understand what I'm saying, right?"

"Yes Daddy. It means I could be whipped much harder. I'll be so good."

12