Tess Undressed

Story Info
Tess, Will and Jen enjoy an afternoon of sun, rum and sex!
4.2k words
4.37
3.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoy getting up Saturday mornings and going for a run. I've always been an early riser while Jen loves her sleep. After returning home I quietly moved around the house trying not to wake her. Her friend Tess was coming today and that always involves copious amounts of alcohol and little rest.

Jen was still a sleep, so I undressed and climbed in the shower. I relaxed and let the hot water work its magic while giving my self a rub. I still get turned on thinking about that naked vixen a sleep in the next room. Jen is incredibly sexy. She has a fantastic body, big tits, and great hips to hold onto while we have sex. Its her confidence and naughty dark side that really turns me on though. I finished rinsing off and quickly flipped the handle over to cold. My nervous system gets a jolt, and it always leaves me with a raging hard on. Normally I can only last a couple minutes before getting out. I dried off and headed into the bedroom to get dressed.

Jen had kicked the covers off and was laying on her side with her beautiful ass and legs sticking out.

"Get over here and touch my ass!" she commanded.

She never has to ask me twice. Her skin was still so warm from the covers. I put a hand on her ass while I traced her spine with the other.

"I love your big mitts on me." she said softly.

I ran my hand down her back to her hip and started massaging her ass. It turns me on to grab her and spread her cheeks enough to see her little pink hole and the soft edges of her pussy lips peeking between her legs.

She reached behind and grabbed my dick that was hard from this little morning ritual we enjoy on week ends.

I traced my fingers down her thighs ever so lightly. I know it sends chills up her hole body and makes her wet.

"Fuck Will, you know what that does to me."

I slid my fingers between her legs and teased her lips, feeling the wetness and the smell of sex coming off her pussy.

"Of course, I know beautiful. There is no other way I'd rather wake up than to have my hands all over your sexy body."

I kept teasing her pussy lips. Each time I would slide my fingers a little deeper between her soft wet folds of skin. I leaned over and touched her clit with my tongue.

She let out a gasp at the feeling. I started flicking it and sucking it between my lips as she started to arch her back, pushing her pussy towards my mouth. I was feeling playful, so I gave her a couple long passes with my tongue going all the way from her clit to her ass. She moaned something into her pillow, but I was to distracted by what I was doing to understand.

This morning was just a playful wake up, so I stood up and pulled her ass and hips closer to the edge of the bed. Following my lead, she arched her back even more and pushed her hips back for me to grab on to. I like to guide my stiff dick gently up and down her pussy letting her wetness lubricate me. I ran my hand across her ass and down her back. As I leaned over, I pushed my dick into her swollen pussy.

"Oh my god Will..." was all she could get out.

The feeling of her lips and muscles so firmly around my shaft was absolutely heaven. I didn't move for a moment to just savour the feeling.

I pulled out and slid it in again, this time pushing all the way in. I loved watching my dick disappear inside her pussy.

"You're such a tease sometimes Will, would you please fuck me already!"

I could tell the teasing was getting to her.

"This is just a little wake up call babe. I thought I'd get you good and fired up for later when Tess arrives." I responded.

I gave her another good stroke before pulling out and slapping her ass.

"We have plenty of time for games later besides I love the thought of you walking around all daydreaming about my dick and what I'm going to do to you."

"That's just mean! I need to cum so badly but I'm going to pee myself if I don't get up right now."

Jen jumped in the shower while I made her coffee.

She came out wearing only a towel. It was always a mystery to me how she could wrap herself up and tuck it, so her tits didn't shake free. She bent over at the fridge to grab the cream as the towel rode up her ass exposing her pussy perfectly pressed between her ass cheeks. I grabbed my phone and quickly took a picture. She was stunning and let me take all the pictures I wanted. We have a couple friends we share random nudes with. Its such a great surprise to get random titty pics in the middle of the workday.

"What time is Tess arriving?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. You know Tess. It could be in 15 minutes or 5 hours. I know she had plans to hit the liquor store before coming over."

That meant it was going to be a long night. Tess and Jen are friends from collage. We don't get to see her very often, so the ladies try to make up for lost time in two days.

Tess and I have always had a flirty connection. She's my unofficial drinking buddy and singing partner when the right song comes on. Nothing has ever happened beyond flirting and copping a feel after we've had a couple drinks.

I would describe Tess as cheeky. The last time I saw her she had her hair was jet black in a sexy little pixie cut. You could get lost staring into her big green eyes and her soft pouty lips that screamed to be kissed.

I went out to the butcher and the brewery to pick up supplies for the weekend. I enjoy a rib eye on the BBQ and wash it down with a nice crisp lager. The ladies would start with wine and later hit the dark rum. The rum is nostalgic as it was their poison of choice when they were younger. The smell of Jens breath and rum kisses when we finally make it to bed are such a turn on.

I pulled up to the house and Tess's Charger was already parked in my spot. May the games begin was all I could think. I pulled my truck up on the lawn, grabbed the steaks and the growlers off the seat.

I opened the door and could hear their laughter already. It sounded like the party had started with out me.

I walked in the kitchen and Tess through herself at me. I didn't even have a chance to put anything down before she had her arms around my neck and was climbing me like a tree. She looked up at me with those sparkling green eyes and said, "You're even more handsome than the last time we got together. I missed you!"

"Easy cougar!" Jen said jokingly.

I put the steaks on the counter and poured myself a beer.

"Do you two need a refill?"

"I like this! Our own man servant for the weekend!" Tess said nudging me with her hip.

"I'm sure he hates that idea." Jen winked.

We spent the afternoon on the back deck catching up and getting a good buzz started.

"I guess we should think about getting some food into us if we're going to tie one on tonight."

"I was kidding Will you don't have to serve us. I'll help."

"Honestly, I don't mind at all. I enjoy it."

I already had everything prepped and ready to go so all I had to do was start the BBQ.

"Any body need a refill?"

All I heard was hooting and hollering from outside, so I assumed that was a yes.

I poured myself a whiskey and figured it was time for the ladies to start on the dark rum. I always rim their glass with lime and give it a little splash of coke just like they had it back in the day.

I walked out onto the deck to a wonderful surprise. The BBQ was already smoking away, and both ladies had pulled their tops off and greeted me with a shake of their amazing tits. Like I've said before, Jen has great knockers with big dark nipples. I've seen Tess topless before as we've gone skinny dipping, but I've never been this close with the time to admire her body. Her tits are not as big a Jens but if I had to guess they were a good C cup with nipples that pointed up and bounced nicely as she shook.

My hands were full of drinks and steaks, so I couldn't hide the obvious erection forming in my shorts.

"Wow! That's impressive. Thanks for the drink Will." She smiled and lifted her glass to me.

"You think that's impressive? You should have seen what I woke up to when he got home from his run this morning."

I was feeling a little self conscious as they were both staring and talking about me as if I wasn't even there.

"Easy ladies. The night is still young!"

"So, Will, what did you mean this morning when you told Jen that you were just warming her up for later when I arrived?"

Nothing really, I just love the energy that I get when I'm all horny and I know there is an evening of drunken debauchery planned."

I looked at Jen and tilted my head like "what are you doing telling her that?"

She just winked and sipped her rum.

Tess kept staring at my dick and smiling.

"Seems you're in a perpetual state of stiffness there drinking buddy!"

"What do you expect. I'm sitting here with two topless beautiful women."

"So, we should put our bras back on?"

"Hell no! I was thinking we should have a hot tub later when the sun sets, and it gets cooler."

"That's a fantastic idea babe." Jen responded.

Dinner was great. The rib eyes were tender, the crab cakes were delicate, and the whiskey was smooth and flowing nicely.

Tess went in the house to pour another drink and use the washroom.

"She's enamoured with you, you know."

"I'm enamoured with her to. I can't believe you talked her into hanging out topless all afternoon."

"Not my idea. She suggested it seeing as you were doing all the work."

Tess came back out with another drink. I couldn't stop staring as she had taken her pants off and was walking across the deck in nothing but a cute little pair of white cotton panties. The next thing I new she sat in my lap and gave me a kiss.

"I hope its alright that I'm ready for that hot tub?"

"You're such a tease!" Jen giggled.

"Thanks for dinner handsome. Everything was perfect!"

"You're very welcome. Especially when you parade around half naked."

She wiggled on my lap as my stiffening shaft started poking her in the leg.

I looked at Jen, but she was relaxing enjoying the show. Jen and I have an open relationship. We're both sexually adventurous so if we're feeling frisky and the opportunity presents itself, we like to indulge in fun with friends and explore our fantasies.

I could smell the sweet fragrance of Tess's skin and her tits were just below my chin. It would take little effort to have one of her nipples in my mouth. There was no hiding it. I had a raging hard on again and it was pressed firmly between Tess's thighs. She was being such a tease wiggling back and forth as she and Jen were talking about old friends and new divorces. I couldn't really pay attention as my own plan backfired. I was turned on and looking for a release. There was a long night ahead before I could finally have Jen.

"I'm going to hit the hot tub ladies. Do you need another drink before I get in?"

"We're good babe. You've done enough. We'll be in to join you soon."

Our hot tub is off the deck of our bedroom. It gives us an unobstructed view of the neighborhood while still supplying privacy. Jen and I never wear anything in the tub as we spend our time at home naked. I wasn't sure how far this evening was going to go so I through on an old pair of boxers.

I settled into the tub with another whiskey. I have a small cooler off the side so I can rest the bottle in there for refills. The water was relaxing, and my mind wandered back to the look of Tess in her panties.

"Hey handsome." Was all I heard, pulling me out of my dream.

Tess was climbing in the tub with a drink.

Its not a large hot tub so two people are comfortable, three is cozy and four is an orgy.

I could see up the inside of her thigh and part of her sexy little ass as she kicked her leg over.

"What happened to Jen?"

"I think she's grabbing a drink and putting on her suit."

I heard movement in the bedroom and out walked Jen completely naked with their bottle of rum, and her drink.

"Here throw that in the cooler babe." Jen passed me her bottle.

"Commando? You go commando in the tub and didn't say anything?"

"I'd be surprised if Will is wearing anything."

"I wasn't sure how this was all going to go down, so I put on and old pair of boxers." I told them.

"Good lord babe. We always soak naked, especially in our own tub. Besides I'm sure Tess would love to see what she was teasing with that skinny little ass of hers after dinner."

"On the count of three we both peal them off and toss them!" Tess said excitedly.

Jen counted off, "One, two... "

Just then Tess was throwing her panties on the deck. I wiggled out of my boxers and dropped them over the edge.

"There that must feel better." Jen said.

"The only thing is we got to see you and we still haven't seen each other yet! I think Will and I should take turns standing up and sitting on the edge of the tub."

Tess didn't even wait for a response. She covered her face and stood up.

She took her hands away and was staring straight into my eyes. She gave her hips a shake and sat on the corner of the tub. I couldn't take my eyes off her pussy. Her landing strip was as jet black as her hair.

"So, come on then. Get on with it."

I slowly stood up. After seeing Tess naked and Jen sitting next to me rubbing my thigh, I was throbbing hard.

"Oh my god Jen. You are so fucking lucky. You told me he a beautiful dick. I always thought you were just saying that because you married him!"

"Oh no, its one of the reasons I decided to marry him." They both laughed.

Jen reached over and grabbed my shaft. I flexed as she ran her hand up and down it giving me shivers. Tess couldn't stop staring.

"You should touch it. He's so hard and smooth. The tip feels amazing when you lightly stroke it."

I sat on the edge of the tub as Tess moved around on my other side. My dick was right at her face level, and I half expected her to take a lick. She reached out with both hands cupping my balls with one and slowly rubbing my shaft with the other.

"He feels absolutely perfect!"

"I know babe. I always told you."

I was so turned on and was looking forward to where the rest of the evening would go.

"Alright, you've had your fun. I think its my turn to make a request."

"Anything sexy, I think I speak for both of us but we're all yours. I'm dying to feel you again."

"I think you should both stand up and face the yard bending over at the hip, so I get a nice view of your ass side by side."

They both put their drinks on the edge, stood up and bent over leaning on the railing. Jen reached around and gave Tess a slap on the ass. I had a perfect view of their lightly spread ass cheeks and their pussy lips just enough to give me a tease.

"Hang on I need a picture of this."

I climbed out quickly and grabbed my phone. I took a series of pictures from various angles. The guys were going to go nuts for this next week.

I couldn't help myself any longer. I tossed my phone on the bed and returned to the fun at hand. I climbed back in the tub and put a hand on their cheeks. I pressed my dick against Jen's ass before sliding it between her legs, gently rubbing the inside of her thighs with it.

"Is he fucking you right here with me next to you?"

"No, but I wish he would! I'm still so fucking primed from this morning that I don't think I can take much more."

"I must be honest babe. It's been a while since I've had a good fuck and enjoyed a mans face between my legs."

I started rubbing Jen's pussy with the tip of my dick again. I could feel her hips gently pushing back against me. I wondered what Tess's pussy was going to feel like. I was looking forward to grabbing that little ass and burying myself deep inside her while Jen watched.

Jen grabbed the back of Tess's neck and pulled her closer to her. They hesitated for only a moment before kissing. I watched as their tongues danced.

"What do you say babe? Do you have enough juice to take care of a couple sex starved cougars?"

With that I grabbed her hips and pressed myself inside her. She leaned forward grabbing the edge of the tub exhaling deeply.

"That's exactly what I needed."

I reached up and grabbed her shoulder. I needed good leverage so I could really lean into her. I kept pounding away. I could hear the slap of our skin as my hips were hitting her ass with every stroke.

"That's it Will. Harder! Fuck me harder!"

I looked over at Tess sitting on the edge of the tub again. She had two fingers rubbing her pussy. When she realized I was watching she licked her fingers and slid them inside. It caused my balls to ache watching her pleasure herself. I needed to switch things up before I unloaded inside of Jen, and it was way to soon for that.

I pulled out of my sexy wife and put my hand on Tess's thigh. She shivered and softly moaned. I maneuvered myself between her legs giving me a perfect view of her swollen pussy lips. My mouth watered a bit thinking about tasting her for the first time. I kissed my way down the inside of her thigh. I felt her twitch from the touch of my lips and tongue. I could smell the sex oozing out of her. She was wet and in need of a release. I kissed the outside of her lips.

"Oh my god Will you're driving me crazy..."

I reached around her legs grabbed her hips and put my mouth over her mound. She was wet and I could taste the water from the tub. Tess put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me in. I spread her lips with my tongue. I could hear her deep breathing.

Jen had reached behind me and was massaging my balls and spreading my ass cheeks.

I found Tess's clit and pulled it between my lips. I love the feeling of control as I circled it and then flicked it gently.

"Put your fingers inside me Will. I need to cum so badly!"

I slid two fingers inside her like I watched her do only minutes before. I leaned in again and lightly licked the top of her pussy. I could feel her clit under my tongue with every pass. She started pushing her hips towards me and I was able to get my hands under her ass. I started sliding my fingers in and out.

"That's it Will. Keep doing that I'm so close."

I mashed her clit with my tongue, and it was only seconds before I felt her body shiver and her cum was running down my chin. She tasted amazing, as a rich salty flavour filled my mouth.

Tess squeezed my head with her thighs again and stroked my hair with her fingers.

"That was amazing Will. I can't remember cumming so hard in years!"

I stood up and stared down at her. Her tits shaking with every breath. She reached out and ran her hand down my abs and grabbed me by the dick. I couldn't help but flex with every gentle stroke of her fingers. Jen grabbed my head and started kissing me passionately. Her warm tongue playing and teasing mine.

"My turn." Was all I needed to hear.

She sat up on the edge of the tub like she has done so many other times before. I lifted her legs with my arms under her knees, pulling her ass forward so I could satisfy us both.

"No more playing. I want you now!" she ordered.

I was dying for it as well. I rest the tip of my dick against the tender folds of her pussy. She wrapped her legs behind my ass and pulled me in. I love when she's aggressive. I grabbed the edge of the tub and leaned in so I could burry every inch of my shaft inside her. Stroke after stroke we rocked in unison, Jen softly moaning. I new that meant she was close. I grabbed her tits and played with her nipples. She dug her fingernails in my sides, guiding me, pulling me closer and closer to her orgasm. I picked up my pace and within seconds Jen let out a feral scream and pulled me deep inside her, grinding me as wave after wave of her juices coated my legs.

"That was the sexiest fucking thing I have ever seen. It was if you were one moving to the rhythm of each others needs."

Tess was a little flushed.

I get so wrapped up in Jen's orgasms it distracts me from my own build up. Don't get me wrong. I was throbbing and balls were tight but taking someone to the point of ecstasy is the consummate form of foreplay for me.

12