Tess Undressed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright ladies I think we need to take this to the bedroom now. Its my turn!"

I helped them out of the tub and dried them off. They took turns watching as I knelt before them and toweled off their legs. Then with a slap on the ass, I ordered them on the bed.

I needed to cum desperately and had already decided how it was going to happen.

I told them to lay side by side and start making out. I knelt over Tess watching these two beautiful women make out, their tongues entwined. I spread Tess's legs with my body and positioned myself on top of her. Our hips were together with my dick grinding and sliding on her wet pussy lips.

"Oh my god Will. If that's how good you feel grinding me, I can't wait to feel you inside me."

I pushed myself up straight armed so I could watch as I positioned my dick and slowly pressed myself into her. She grabbed Jen by the hair and moaned into her mouth. I pulled back and slid my dick into her tight pussy once again. Once again, she moaned. Listening to a woman moan in ecstasy is my kryptonite. That will take me over the edge quicker than anything. I started pounding her faster, the sound of our skin slapping was pure euphoria. I reached over and touched Jen's pussy. My fingers were soaked. I wasn't going to last much longer. I could feel the energy building in my balls as it started to rise. I pulled out of Tess and started stroking myself. Wave upon wave of cum sprayed up her body. The second shot landed on her neck and chin. I continued to stroke myself as I had a day's worth of sexual tension to unload.

Jen licked it off Tess's face, before Tess pulled her back in for another intense kiss.

The ladies parted so I could lay between them. Jen jumped up the grab a hot towel so we could clean up before cuddling.

As I lay between the ladies, I could feel their hands exploring my body. The smell of sex and their hair filled my mind.

"I think you should sleep with us tonight love." Jen suggested.

"I was hoping you'd say that. I couldn't imagine crawling into a cold lonely bed all by myself knowing you two were in here cuddling and having sex."

I drifted off to sleep with the soft sound of their voices and their breath on my chest.

12