Tessa and the New Guy

Story Info
Tessa tries to seduce the new guy at work.
5.7k words
4.45
15.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

Not for the first time, Tessa reflected that Americans were quite...prudish. In Europe, it was neither uncommon nor frowned upon for even married couples to stray outside the relationship (within reason, obviously.) Given the square-jawed, blue-eyed, gorgeous (but married) new guy at work, Tessa currently found the American prudishness especially frustrating.

To this day, Tessa's parents still radiated a happy, loving marriage even as they knowingly, openly, and arguably even frequently went outside their marriage. She remembered quite well how her handsome father seemingly always had a younger new woman in his life. Her mother, for her part, had no problems snagging the occasional boyfriend when she needed. With her gentle tan, strikingly blue eyes, and luscious brown hair, her mother was capable of bringing even the most confident of men to a pathetic, stammering, gurgle with only a seductive glance.

Perhaps unfortunately, Tessa had inherited those very looks. It was unfortunate in the sense that now in her 30's, Tessa suddenly found it much more difficult to live the social life she wanted. She'd found that unlike Europeans, Americans married young and started having kids in their 20's. Diametrically opposed to Europeans, Americans didn't seem to socialize as much after this part of their lives. And there was the whole frowning on extramarital affairs, which complicated Tessa's predicament... America had been good to Tessa, but Tessa still felt young, she wanted yet to live life to its fullest...

Then thoughts of the new guy at work entered her mind. When she'd seen him, she hoped against hope that the man - seemingly her age - was not married. As with every new person, he'd gone through the office and made his introductions. He'd certainly made an impression on her.

"I'm Mark." She remembered him saying, as he had shaken her hand. His strong, manly grip had sent tingles through her. More than this grip, though, she drank him in. He oozed a confident manliness through every pore. His eyes seemed to always be laughing at some good-natured joke; his dark brown hair was groomed without being militant. And those dimples that appeared with every smile...The only thing that could have made this man even more gorgeous was a slight touch of grey around his temples...or maybe sprinkled into his stubble.

Tessa had made it obvious that she was flirting with Mark when they introduced. Even after she noticed the wedding band on his left hand, she dipped her head and flicked her hair. Indeed, she intended to make it *more* obvious once she'd seen the ring.

Thoughts of Mark racing through her mind, Tessa realized that she had been lying awake for some time. She was likely to lie awake for much more time yet if she did nothing - she needed relief. Turning her thoughts again to Mark, Tessa grabbed the nearest pillow, laid face down, and placed it beneath her hips.

Imagining that the pillow was Mark, she found the pressure of the pillow underneath her was adequate for her needs - but sorely unlike the real thing. As she began to gently grind her pelvis into the Mark-pillow, she reached a hand beneath her panties and began to circle her clitoris.

She sharpened her thoughts and focused on Mark's radiant sexiness. At first, she imagined his chiseled jaw line...god it was something from a statue! And then, her thoughts turned to his forearms. One day at work, he'd worn a long sleeve shirt which he'd rolled up to his elbows...and..."MMmmm"...she'd noticed how muscular and how manly they were, how his forearm muscles seemed to twitch under every movement. "Uuuuunnnn..."

Tessa was, by now, gyrating her hips into the Mark-pillow with some force. She could also hear herself beginning to moan involuntarily as she continued to circle her clitoris thinking of Mark. Tessa found that men were quite turned on by her moaning, so she'd taken to doing it as soon as she was sufficiently aroused. She found it to be quite a feedback loop: she'd moan, they'd do something that turned her on more - and on and on. Just now, she imagined Mark was the one hearing her.

Again thinking of Mark's forearms, she began to imagine how they would look as she looked over her shoulder and watched as Mark - standing just behind her - pulled out his massive cock, entered her, and braced himself by grabbing her ass. "Harder...mmmmm...deeper...yesss..."

In her mind, Mark obliged and she could feel him grab her tight as he began to powerfully thrust into her. Desperately hoping that her fingers felt like Mark's throbbing cock, she slipped two fingers inside of her wetness and began to pump them in and out.

Fervently clinging to the thought of Mark's cock pumping in and out of her, Tessa powerfully ground into her pillow and started to shake from an orgasm. In the last moments of her orgasm, Tessa imagined that Mark, too, had pulled out and spilled his seed all over her ass. Something about men's cum drove her wild. "Why did I imagine him doing that instead of cumming inside of me?" Tessa wondered.

Collapsing after much-needed relief, Tessa pushed aside the pillow and fell asleep.

Part 2

Tessa awoke, as usual, to her phone's alarm clock. Readying herself for the day, she began to ponder how she could seduce this gorgeous man. The first stage of her morning ritual was always the shower, and so she found herself thinking again of Mark as she padded barefoot over to it.

Turning a squeaky knob, the warm water jetted out and embraced her. She loved that feeling. Now looking down to her well-trimmed pubic hair flowing under rivulets of warm water, she wondered what kind of pubic hair Mark liked. She doubted that a handsome man of his age was the "au naturel" type. Tessa had noticed that - perhaps thanks to pervasive internet porn - men increasingly seemed to like cleanly-shaven vaginas. Tessa liked the clean feeling associated with it and so required little convincing that it was a trend worth indulging in. She decided to shave it clean, imagining that Mark would prefer it that way.

With the shower done, the second stage of her morning ritual began. Drying off her hair with a towel, she began to wonder what she could wear that was professional but would still get Mark's blood pumping... After some serious consideration, Tessa thought she'd found just the outfit. For a moment, though, she'd found herself at a real crossroads: should she wear panties or not? She'd imagined how erotically dangerous it would seem to flirt with Mark at work, hoping against hope that he would reach his hand up her skirt and find bare flesh...

Instead, though, Tessa completed the third stage of her morning ritual by adorning matching lacy white panties and bra. Then she slipped on the daringly-short plaid skirt and white shirt that she thought would get Mark's heart to skip a beat. She then pulled up a pair of knee-high socks and slipped on a pair of black heels. Double-checking herself in the mirror, she thought "Damn, I look HOT!"

Satisfied that when Mark saw her she'd get his lust up, she left for work. Almost as if by divine intervention, she came across Mark in the hallway before she'd even made it to her office.

"Hey Tessa!" His gently-dangerous, very-white, very-perfect smile sent shivers down her spine. She panicked. She wanted so much to say so many things - she'd been thinking about him all night! "Hey Mark!" was all she could dumbly say in response.

He lingered in the hallway momentarily with a curious look on his face. His eyes seemed to quickly scan over her, and his lips twitched as if to say something before seemingly deciding against it. With his lips shifting into a wry smile, he then bounded away. "Had he taken a moment to check me out", she wondered, "Or was it my wild imagination?"

The day was both a blur and a slog. End of month reports were coming due, and Tessa had been forced into an unwelcome reprieve from thinking of Mark. Her business day melted into the evening before she'd managed to fire off her last report via email.

Satisfied with another month of hard work complete, Tessa swiveled her chair to the side and kicked her heeled feet up on the desk. She'd been about to roll her head back and enjoy a moment of silence until something on her computer monitor caught her eye. It was one of those strange moments where her subconsciousness had caught something her consciousness had not. Removing her feet from the desk, she leaned in closer and inspected the monitor. Almost immediately, she realized what had caught her notice: Mark was still on the corporate chat.

It was late - well past the point at which everyone had gone home for the day. Her heart raced - here was her opportunity. She concocted a hasty excuse to send Mark a private message.

"Mark", her message started. "Hey, can you come over and help explain to me one of this technical diagram on this report?"

"Sure. You mean the diagram explaining the new engineering workflow from your office?" Mark was on to her shtick. As his question implied, he knew quite well that she knew that workflow better than he ever would.

"Yeah, just need to clarify a few details that don't come across the diagram..."

"Alright, I'll be at your office in a moment."

Tessa's heart raced. He knew damn well what her intentions were - and he was coming over anyways! Tessa took a deep breath, gathered herself, and smoothed out her clothes. She took a moment to unbutton the top two buttons of her shirt - just to get comfortable. Then Mark's gorgeously-featured face appeared at the entrance of her office. "Come on in!" I told him enthusiastically.

Not for the first time today, his eyes appeared to scan over her. Tessa couldn't know this, but she suspected that he was sizing her outfit up; how best to peel off each article of clothing. She loved the thought.

"Here", Tessa said, signalling to her chair as she stood up, "Sit down."

Mark sat down, and his hands seemed to flit to her keyboard as if ready to play an instrument. As he studied the diagram on her monitor, she noted the ring on his left hand. "That ring might prove to be a challenge...", Tessa reflected.

After quickly studying the diagram, he looked up at her as she stood next to the chair and asked "This is diagram you were asking about?"

"Yes." Tessa verified. Before Mark could respond, though, Tessa leaned forward and placed a finger against a random arrow of the diagram. It was nothing more than an excuse, though. As she leaned forward, she intentionally let her breasts rest on his shoulder - and she made it obvious.

She decided to say something - anything - just to fill the void, even if it was awkward. "Ooooh...yeah...that one. That one was a bit weird, I agree."

As Mark began to explain - he clearly knew his stuff - she propped herself up and sat on the corner of her desk. In order to look at the monitor, she had to twist her body such that her torso faced Mark. While she pretended to be looking at where Mark was pointing on the monitor, she was truthfully studying his reaction out of the corner of her eye.

With his eyes almost at an even level with her skirt, he appeared to be struggling to keep his eyes from glancing up her skirt. "Ahem. Yeah, as I was saying..." Mark's awkward pause sounded as if he had a lump in throat. Her charm offensive was working.

"But what about this one?" Tessa found another random arrow to point to, as she leaned her body forward to give Mark a view down her blouse. Mark took the bait - she clearly saw his eyes take the view in. With momentum on her side, she grabbed his hand and placed it on yet another random arrow. "This one", she said quietly.

Turning to look at Mark, she could see that he was paying the diagram no mind. His gorgeous face was flushed red and he was looking at her with a conflicted look comprised of lust and struggle. Glancing to Mark's ring, she knew that if she didn't continue with this momentum, she might lose her chance as Mark thought better about the situation.

Taking a drastic action, Tessa guided Mark's hand that she still held and guided it to her left breast. To her relieved satisfaction, Mark's hand cupped her breast through her bra and squeezed. Her breast filling his hand was part of the relief that she needed.

Scrambling against time, she decided to let her body do the thinking. Tessa hopped off the desk, stepped forward, placed a leg over either side of the chair, and sat to straddle Mark's lap. She gave him no chance to respond after she'd sat in his lap - her mouth immediately dove in to his for a kiss. To her astonished surprise, he met her with a hungry, passionate kiss. Taking no chances, she upped the ante by including lots of her tongue with each kiss.

For now, Mark was game. As they kissed, she could feel his hands deftly undoing the remaining buttons of her white shirt. And straddling him, she could feel his erect manhood against her inner thigh even under his pants. "God it feels so hard - so *big*'" she thought in a passionate race against time. "And he smells so good..."

When Mark had unfastened the last button of her shirt, she did her best to grab the shirt in hand and rip it off without breaking her kiss from Mark. She knew that she was quickly approaching the point of no return. "If I could just get his rock hard cock out", she thought, "he's mine - he won't want to back out then..."

Her hands scrambled to his belt buckle. The passionate adrenaline of the moment made her fingers clumsy; it seemed like it took an eternity to unfasten his belt. Kissing still, unfastening his belt, she felt Mark place his hands on her outer thighs. His own passion was now upon him; no sooner had his hands been placed on her outer thighs than they began to slide up and under her skirt to her ass.

"Oh god...oh god..." was all she could keep thinking. She was so turned on by this gorgeous man. She had been dreaming of this moment for so long - she needed him inside of her. Tessa simply couldn't allow him to back out now.

With his belt unfastened, Tessa set herself to unzipping his pants. Again, the adrenaline of the moment - made no better by Mark's hands now under her skirt and grabbing her ass - made her fingers clumsy. And yet, she managed to defeat the zipper. With the zipper out of the way, Tessa gave his pants a few forceful tugs downwards to reveal Mark's erection pushing through his boxer briefs. Thinking now only of Mark's rock hard cock, she moaned pleasurably into his mouth as they kissed.

Tessa knew that she was approaching a tipping point. She had to move quickly, lest Mark have too much time to think. Yet again, she had to fight through another article of Mark's clothing; and, again, her hands felt clumsy. But when she slipped her hand under his boxer briefs and finally felt the soft, warm skin of Mark's throbbing cock, she almost had an orgasm. She'd been fantasizing about this for so long. With one hand on his cock, she slipped a finger from her other hand under his boxer briefs. She hooked her fingers and pulled at the band of his underwear. To her her surprise, he bucked his hips up - strongly lifting her weight without issue - and slipped his boxer briefs off himself.

With one hand still on his cock after he'd rested his hips back down, she began to guide its angry, swollen head towards the sopping wet pussy beneath her panties. It felt so big in her hand. She feel its considerable length throbbing in anticipation of being inside of her.

"Unnnh...Tessa...", Mark muttered. "Tessa...no..." The words sliced through her like a dagger. But it was his hands pushing against her shoulders that made her heart sink.

"Sorry...Tessa...I want to...but I don't wanna cheat on Sarah..."

Peeling away from Mark, she could see his massive, erect cock protruding to the sky. "That's the same cock his wife gets to enjoy whenever she wants...lucky woman..." Tessa reflected.

Tessa wasn't about to give up. In response to his gentle hands against her shoulders, she stood up. But instead of giving up, she instead knelt down and rested on her knees adjacent the chair where Mark was sitting. Looking up at him, she wordlessly grabbed his exposed, thick cock in her hand. Leaning her head in, she let the tip of her tongue embrace his balls before moving up the entirety of his long, swollen, shaft. She let her tongue linger as it approached the tip of his cock, just to show Mark he was making a mistake.

As she trailed her tongue up the underside of his delicious cock, she looked up at Mark. His face was blushed, his eyes twinkling with passionate lust under the lighting of her office. Arriving at the end of his length with her tongue, she gave him no chance to say anything - she instead plunged her mouth over his considerable girth. As she did, she noted the enjoyable taste of his sweet precum mingling with the saltiness of his cock's soft skin.

To make especially sure that Mark wouldn't escape her now, she suctioned to create a vacuum, and began sliding her mouth up and down Mark's raging cock. He must have enjoyed it - his head rolled back, and a groan of pleasure escaped from his mouth. "Uunnngh...fuuuuuuckkkkk..."

With her lips suctioned over his cock, she took a hand and caressed his balls. She decided to pull out all the stops - each time her mouth reached the delicious head of his cock, she let her tongue rapidly lash over the its tip. Before resuming moving her mouth back down his length, she'd also let her tongue swirl and roll over the swollen cap of his cock.

His hands moved under her chin. "A strange place for his hands during a blowjob" Tessa mentally noted. Then she knew why. His strong fingers began to gently urge her head away as he said "Sorry...Tessa...I can't..."

With a wet suctioning noise, Tessa removed her mouth from Mark's cock and stood up. With the back of her hand, she wiped away a trail of juices from the corner of her mouth and poutingly said "Okay..."

But Tessa wasn't going to give up - not entirely. She *had* to find some relief tonight. She looked down at Mark's large, angry cock. It seemed as if it may have been more upset than her, she noted. With the image of that cock in mind, she walked to her office couch and plopped down. Mark sat in her office chair; both pants and boxer briefs around his ankles. His cock rose angrily, gleaming in the light from her saliva. Shooting Mark a seductive look, she asked "It's not cheating if it's just a show, right?"

"Uh huh" Mark agreed, his mouth slightly ajar. He must have struggled mightily against his lust; even now, his right hand was firmly gripping his cock.

Looking at Mark's cock as she did, Tessa kicked one leg over the arm of her couch, spread her legs, and gave Mark a clear view of the panties under her plaid skirt. Biting her lip, she began to let her hands explore her body. Mark watched as she did, but she noticed that even as his pants were still down around his ankles...his shirt was still on. That just wouldn't do.

Arching her back seductively as her hands explored her body, Tessa instructed Mark to take his shirt off. In no time at all, Mark managed to free himself of his shirt to reveal firm abs, wide shoulders, and just the perfect amount of chest hair. Imagining what that chest hair would feel like scratching her skin as Mark laid on top of her, she slid her hand under both her skirt and panties and began to rub her clit in circles.

"Uunnnh..." Tessa could feel herself beginning to squirm as her pleasure became more acute. Looking to Mark's beautiful brown eyes, she could that they were set dead-center where her fingers were under her panties. She arched her head back in pleasure, and began to make her circular motions more dramatic.

"You have to take your top off too..." he told her.

"You want me to take my top off..." she teased.

If as to assure her, the hand on his cock began to slowly pump up and down. "Yes..."

12