Tessa and the New Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Removing her hand from under her panties, Tessa reached for the hook of her bra and deftly unfastened it. Normally, Tessa would have been more seductive in her movements...but just now, she was in a hurry. Unhooking the bra, she flung it across the room and studied Mark's reaction. His eyes darted straight to her nipples.

"Oooh fuck..." he moaned, as his hand began to move noticeably faster.

Taking a nipple in each hand, she pinched and pulled them outwards. From her position on the couch, she could see Mark's eyes smolder with lust as he watched. Tessa was sure that by now she would win in this struggle, but she had to take it slow. Freeing a hand from her nipple, she let it seductively slide from her breast, to her stomach, to under her panties. "It's just a show..." she disingenuously assured him.

With her hand under her panties, she made slow exaggerated motions with her hand as she began to rub her clitoris - just to make it even more obvious to Mark. She could see that his eyes were transfixed by the spell her hand was weaving. "Would you like to see more? It's not cheating..."

Mark's face becoming increasingly flushed, he simply murmured "...yes...". Freeing both hands, she slid off her plaid skirt and then her panties. Looking towards Mark throughout, she could see his face gave away equal parts panic and lust. Wearing only her knee-high socks and heels, she placed one hand under a breast and cupped it. With her free hand, she placed it between her legs and let two fingers slide into her sopping wetness.

"Oooooh fuuuuuckkkk..." Mark murmured under his breath.

"Never seen a woman...unnh...pleasure herself before?"

"Nooo..."

"It's not...unnnh...mmmm...cheating..." She could hear the wet juicy noises emanating from where she was pumping her fingers in and out. If she got no relief from this man, she was sure to die.

"Would you like to feel how wet I am with your fingers? It's not cheating, if it's just a feel..." She patted on the couch where she was sitting to signal to Mark to sit down.

Mark silently nodded "Yes", stood up from his chair, and walked to the couch where she signaled. As he did, she stood up and they switched places. With him sitting down, she placed her hands on the couch on either side of Mark's head and leaned her upper body towards him. When she did, his hand instinctively shot between her legs. Mark's palm came to rest against her pelvis; his middle finger against the skin of her wet. With his finger just above her perineum, he began a long, sensual, slow slide up the outer lips of pussy slick from arousal. His finger trailing over her wetness felt electric and it sent bolts of pleasure that laced throughout her entire body.

"MMmm...see how wet I am for you? Slide it in...go ahead...it's not cheating if it's just a finger..." Mark looked up at her from his sitting position and did as instructed: his middle finger began to probe its way inside of her. As it did, she motioned her hips forward to give him easier access. With easier access, Mark slid his finger into her up to his knuckle - she could feel her wet walls eagerly greet his finger each delicious inch of the way. "Unnnnhh...yesssssss...god your finger feels so goooodddd..."

At her encouragement, Mark leaned forward and placed his mouth over one of her nipples and began to passionately suck. His passion was so much that his sucking seemed more gulping. She loved it and could feel her nipple stiffen as he began to alternate between sucking it and rolling his tongue over it. From her vantage point, she saw it all - it was driving her wild.

"It's not cheating if we use a condom..." she suggested. It was the moment of truth. Mark was so turned on that she swore she could feel the heat of his cock mere inches below where Mark's finger was exploring her wetness.

Mark said nothing, and so she took it as tacit approval. Peeling herself away from Mark, she reached into her purse and produced a packaged condom. Placing it at the corner of her mouth, she made sure that Mark watched her secure the package by biting down on it and holding it between her fingers before ripping it open.

Extracting the condom from its package, she placed it on the tip of Mark's enormous, raging-hard cock and began rolling it down seductively. His eyes glinted with a primal lust as her hand guided the condom's band down as far as it would go. The condom only went three-quarters of the way down Mark's enormous cock. It would have to do - for now.

Grabbing Mark's pulsing cock in one hand, Tessa lifted kicked a leg up and placed her knee on the couch next to Mark's naked, muscular ass. Afterwards, she did the same with her other foot and hovered her hips over her prize - Mark's red-hot, eager cock.

Easing her sopping wet pussy against the tip of Mark's covered cock, she gently began to ease down. From the first, she could tell that even as aroused as she was, she would not be able to take his entire cock into her in one fell swoop. So, looking into Mark's beautiful twinkling eyes, she began shifting her hips up and down, taking more of Mark's considerable girth into her each time.

As soon as she began shifting her hips up and down, Mark's hands bolted to her breasts and began cupping them. Her breasts filled his strong hands just perfectly. By the fourth or fifth cycle of shifting her hips and down (she'd lost count in the passion of the moment), she finally eased Mark's cock all the way into her. She felt her clitoris resting against the warm skin of Mark's pelvis - finally!

Her head rolled back in pleasure and a hand darted to between her legs to begin swiping her engorged clitoris side to side.

"Ooooohhh fuuuuuuuckkkk" Mark moaned as his own head tilted back in pleasure.

"MMmmm...god you're so big...you fill me up so nicely..." Instead of shifting her hips up and down, she began to really grind her hips into Mark using a back and forth motion. The harder she ground into Mark, the deeper she could feel his cock in her - it was sensational. Mark even decided to help when his strong hands went to her waist and began to match her rhythm.

But she wanted more. She wanted to feel the soft skin of uncovered cock inside of her - to feel the warmth of it as it pounded into her and stretched her out. "It's not cheating if you don't cum in me..." she murmured. Without waiting for acknowledgement, she lifted herself from the couch and let Mark's cock slide out of her.

Mark sat handsomely-naked on her couch with arms hanging listlessly to each side as she grabbed at the base of the condom on his cock and rolled it off. Throwing it in her garbage, she selectively scanned the couch and planned her next move. Since Mark was sitting almost dead-center on her couch, she decided to sit down on the couch's far side. As she did, she turned to face Mark, let her head rest on the arm of the couch, pulled off her heels, and spread her legs wide. Mark got the memo.

Mark began crawling towards her. His body language reminded her of a beautiful, predatory, big cat. As his face approached hers, she greeted him with a kiss...and by wrapping her legs around his waist. "Remember," she said, "it's not cheating if you don't cum in me..."

With her legs wrapped tightly around his weight bearing down on her, she grabbed his cock in hand and guided it again to her eager, engorged pussy. With a quick thrust of his hips, he was again filling her with his considerable manhood. But this time, it felt 100 times better. She could feel every ounce of his skin rubbing against the walls of her vagina; the cap of his cock as it plunged into her recesses.

She grabbed his muscular ass and matched his rhythm of lovemaking. By pulling his ass with each thrust of his hips, she encouraged him to increase the pace of his passion. And he did - he rested his weight on her and began to thrust into her hard enough to make fleshy "plop! plop!" as their pelvic bones met.

"Deeper! MMmmm...harder! YESSS!" Time lost meaning. She could only gauge time against when Mark was fucking her hard, and when he began to fuck her harder. Encouraged by her moaning, he had begun to thrust his hips into her with a fervor that had she not been turned on more, would have hurt. But it didn't hurt - she wanted more.

Taking her hand, she reached it down between her legs and began to rub her clitoris around in a circular motion. Apparently Mark wanted to watch the action: He let one leg swing off of the couch and planted his foot on the floor before shifting his weight backwards to again fuck her in a half-kneeling, half-standing position.

Tessa loved the sight, though. His strong, manly, body hovering over her while his raging cock moved in and out of her was extraordinary. She even noted the jiggle of her legs against the impact of each passionate, manly thrust.

In no time at all, an orgasm washed over her body. Her legs shuddered, she rolled to the side, and her toes curled. For what seemed both an eternity and a too-short-amount of time, her body involuntarily spasmed in response to every one of Mark's movements.

When she came to, she looked up at Mark and saw that he had slid his cock from her and was furiously moving his hand up and down his shaft. Normally, Tessa would not do what she was about to do, but she figured that Mark "earned it."

Sitting up, she pushed Mark backwards and signaled for him to lay on his back. With him on his back, she could see every ounce of his sexy body... but especially his delicious cock gleaming from her own arousal. With Mark in position, she edged her head next to his raging erection and began to lick the tip of it even as he gripped it in and and pumped it back and forth . "You can cum in my mouth" she said, looking up at him. "It's not cheating if you don't cum in my pussy..."

Mark's eyes squeezed tightly shut, his head rolled back over the arm of the couch, and his mouth opened slightly. Tessa knew that look. Knowing Mark's moment of pleasure was almost on him, she plunged her mouth over his length. Mark's hands eagerly moved out of the way to let her. But his hands weren't idle - his hands went to pinch both nipples between thumb and forefinger. "He must like my nipples..." she reflected. In no time at all, spurts of his salty cum began hitting the back of her mouth.

Normally, Tessa did not enjoy when a man came in her mouth...but somehow, when Mark did it, it was beyond erotic. Occasionally swallowing some of his salty seed as she did, she let her mouth suction down and move up and down his cock as his pleasure continued. "Uunnnnh...gawwwd..."

After a while, no more cum spurted from Mark's cock. Satisfied that every last drop of his orgasm was done, she began to playfully flick her tongue over the very tip of his cock. It must have been especially sensitive because his body spasmed involuntarily in response to each flick. She playfully continued this for a while, until Mark seemingly came to.

With a panicked look in his eyes, he looked at her and the weight of what he had just done dawned on him. "Oh...oh no..."

Tessa leaned forward to rest her weight on his chest. With one hand, she continued to playfully tug at his cock. It hadn't softened even a tiny bit since his orgasm. "It's okay! No one needs to know! I'm not trying to break up your family...besides...it's healthy."

"What? It's *healthy*?"

"Yessss...you Americans are such prudes. It's just a bit of fun. Look, you're going to go home tonight - or maybe tomorrow since you're drained - and you're going to fuck your lucky wife. You're going to give her some of the best sex she's ever had - I assure you."

"Wow, well. Look. That was...amazing. And hot. But if my wife finds out..."

"Again, I'm not going to tell anyone, okay? My promise." She emphasized "promise" by squeezing his cock tightly cock as she said it. "It's healthy! And if you want to ever do it again...well...you know where my office is you beautiful man."

"Heh. Okay. Our secret. But no one can know!"

"Oh, you Americans," she purred, "you need to have more fun."

12