Tessa Pollinates Another Plant Girl

Story Info
Tessa finds another plant girl to pollinate and get pregnant.
4.5k words
4.69
8.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a sequel to Tessa Gets Pollinated. If you haven't or don't want to read it here is a short recap: Tessa fell into a strange plant while exploring the forest that transformed her into a plant girl. Her skin is green, her body has flowers, and best of all she can be impregnated via pollination from flowers, insects, or...other plant girls. She lays seeds instead of having an actual baby though and pregnancy happens much faster. That should be all you really need to know. I mean, I posted the first part long enough ago... so...enjoy some gardening, but like...horny.

Tessa was pollinated several more times. She didn't get pregnant every time, but her heart fluttered every time she woke up with a bulging, heavy belly. She was enjoying the feeling of being the forest's fertile slut. She didn't care which flowers they were or which bugs did it, Tessa just wanted to lay down and be inseminated. Her body delighted in it and overflowed with juices and nectar. No mound was more fertile than hers. One time the bugs hadn't even so much as touched her.

Flowers in full bloom one day, Tessa had taken a break to enjoy soaking in the sun after some light rainfall. A particular area of the forest was in full bloom as well, moist and overgrown with tall flowers and reeds. A haze hung over the clearing, powdery and dusty. Tessa could wave her hand and watch the tiny particles swirl around in the air. Her body flushed and her hips bucked just walking through. She squirted nectar from her pussy several times before she reached the other side. She woke up the next morning heavy and pregnant.

Tessa was ecstatic. She had been impregnated just by walking through a field that had been rife with pollen. It was like the forest itself had laid her out and bred her. Like the meadow had sprayed its cum into the air, and by walking thought, Tessa had invited the dust to inseminate her body. It made her so happy and such happiness was all she had really thought about lately.

Tessa woke up one morning, normal, not pregnant. Not disappointing, really. It just meant that she could let the bugs pollinate her again. This morning, however, Tessa caught wind of an odd scent carried on the wind. She sniffed, standing up and watching her flowers bloom on her breasts as they caught the sun. The smell was sweet and, the more Tessa sniffed, intoxicating. It was a light, fruity smell, like strawberries floating in a tub of water.

"What...is that smell?" Tessa said, fascinated. Perhaps there was some kind of exotic flower nearby that she hadn't seen before. The forest seemed to go on for forever, so it wouldn't be too strange. If it was a new flower, Tessa knew she wanted its pollen. She had found that if she wanted a specific flower's pollen, she could rub her own flower against it herself. She had done this one time when she hadn't been pregnant for almost a week. The bugs had ignored her for a bit, so she took matters into her own hands, rubbing a particularly tall, pretty flower against the one on her pussy.

That had done the job. She liked to imagine the seeds she laid the next day were that one flower's babies. They could have been. The flowers that grew from her seeds were not always the orange flowers that had transformed her. Sometimes they were daisies like the ones that grew on her and other times they were flowers she couldn't name by sight. But they were still her flower babies and she would keep giving the forest more of them no matter which seeds she laid.

Tessa kept following the smell as it got stronger. It made a strange carnal desire bubble up in her chest. The scent made her wildly want something, but she didn't know what. She followed it to an area she recognized. It was small pond, one Tessa knew was only about shin deep, even at its center. Tessa had stood in it one day, finding having her feet in the water incredibly refreshing.

She stayed in longer than she meant, as a family of dragonflies buzzing around the pond ended up pollinating her. She had laid that set of seeds into the water, somehow feeling like she should. Tessa smiled when she saw a few extra flowering lily pads on the pond this time. They were presumably hers. That's not what the smell was coming from though. A moan caught Tessa's ear. She ducked behind a tree before stepping out into the clearing.

"That sounded like..." Slowly, Tessa peeked around the tree. She put her hand to her mouth to stifle a gasp. Across the pond, another girl was standing against a tree. She was a plant girl just like Tessa. She looked so exotic though. The leaves on Tessa's head were all different shades of green. She had found that they were pale green, teal, deep green, or bright green, but they were all green. This girl's leaves were an autumn tapestry of colors. Purple, orange, green, brown. She was so colorful. Like Tessa, the rest of her body was green, her breasts large and pudgy, her hips wide, her butt round. She was standing against a tree on the other side of the pond one hand on her breast and another with fingers in her pussy.

She was masturbating, letting out loud moans, nectar dripping down her thighs. Tessa sniffed. The smell was coming from her. She was letting off a sweet, slutty smell as she pleasured herself that was being carried Tessa's way on the light breeze. Tessa stepped out from her hiding place, staring. The girl was so engrossed in what she was doing she didn't even see Tessa. I wonder if that's what I look like when the bees are pollinating me...

Tessa bit her lip. The girl's chubby, planty form seemed so desirable, especially the more Tessa breathed in the sweet scent coming off her. Tessa eyed her up and down as the girl shook and moaned. The flower her clit had bloomed into was a bright orange marigold, while her breast flowers were two fluffy pink peonies. She was so different and cute. She was just masturbating though.

Poor girl, Tessa thought. There weren't any bugs around to pollinate her. She clearly wanted to be, looking so lewd with her flowers in full bloom, moaning and letting off such a juicy smell. Tessa imagined surprising the girl, sneaking up and pinning her down just to plow her. Her mounds looked just as fertile as Tessa, and she licked her lips at the thought of making the girl pregnant with her seeds.

"Hah!?" The girl jumped. She had brought her head forward and opened her eyes, seeing Tessa across the pond. Tessa jumped back when she shrieked. The girl gripped the tree behind her with both hands, looking like she might run. Tessa froze, hoping she wouldn't, but not knowing what to do. The girl's breasts rose and fell quickly with her panicked breathing. She was staring, eyes locked on Tessa. Tessa watched as the girls eyes scanned her up and down...up...then down. Tessa's heart thumped as she saw the girl's eyes stop, locked on Tessa's pussy flower. Then she looked up and locked eyes with Tessa.

Tessa felt flattered by her gaze as the exotic flower girl lifted her back from the tree. Her panic had subsided, and she started walking calmly forward. Tessa stared as the girl took short, graceful steps into the pond. Tessa didn't move, afraid she might spook the girl. Step by step, Tessa listened to the light slosh of the water as the girl made her way across. She stepped cautiously out of the pond. Tessa took a step back and blushed, covering her breasts with one arm and putting her other hand over her pussy. She felt suddenly exposed, vulnerable and embarrassed even though the other girl was naked too. The girl stopped.

They stood there for a moment, locked and fascinated with each other. Tessa had known there must have been others, but she didn't know finding one would be like this. Her heart pounded with fear and excitement. The other girl broke their stalemate again, slowly lower herself and sitting at the edge of the pond. Tessa's eyes widened as the girl bit her finger and cautiously spread her legs. She turned her head away, but kept her eyes on Tessa, shyly, but overtly presenting herself.

She...she wants me to pollinate her. Tessa's mind buzzed and went cloudy. She had found something that looked more fertile than her. With her flowers all exposed and calm water behind her, the girl was as ready as she could be to be fertilized. Tessa had to. She stepped forward and the girl didn't move. She wanted it, Tessa realized. She wanted Tessa to mount and pollinate her. Tessa sunk onto all fours as she approached, crawling the last few feet toward the sprawled out flower. Their breasts touched first, flowers squishing together between mounds of squishy flesh.

"Hmmmm..." The girl pursed her lips and shut her eyes. She looks so scared. Tessa's body warmed and tingled as their breasts rubbed together. They were already pollinating. Tessa breathed in the girl's scent, a nurturing affection for her filling her head. She put her hand gently on the girl's cheek. The girl opened her eyes and slowly turned her head to face Tessa. The girl's eyes were a gorgeous pink, and they glistened with water and wonder. They flicked across Tessa's and she felt intimately connected with her as they held each other's gaze. Gently, Tessa kissed her.

"Mmmm," Their voices harmonized as their lips met. She really wants me. Tessa lapped at the girl's tongue as it spun around hers. And I want her! Tessa let their lips part, a trail of saliva stretching off their lips. Tessa slowly pressed herself more firmly against the girl, bringing more and more of their bodies together. Tessa raised the girl's thighs back and their pussy flowers touched.

Tessa lost it. She immediately threw the girl into a mating press and humped relentlessly. Their flowers rubbed and brushed together, their pollen trading from one flower to another.

"Ahhh!" The girl cried out, embracing Tessa and wrapping her legs around her. There was nothing more appropriate, Tessa thought, using a mating press. That's what they were doing. She was mating with this girl. They had communicated without words. They saw each other, took in each others hormones and bodies. The girl had laid herself out which said, "pollinate me" and Tessa had pinned her down and responded "I will." So they were mating wordlessly like animals. Tessa would make this girl her soil, and like soil the girl would be tilled and fertilized.

Each slap of their pussies coming together was like the stroke of a plow, each scrape making the girl's mound more and more fertile and ready. Slap, slap, slap. It was audible, each slap churning up the soil that was this girl's pussy, turning it into a luscious, wet loam. In the morning this girl would be Tessa's, planted and ripe with her seeds. She would watch her walk and squirm with pleasure, planting Tessa's crop around the forest. She kissed and licked at the girl's neck, wishing there were more ways she could knock her up, to see her round and pregnant, knowing that it had been Tessa that made her that way, that had put her seeds in her and made her an impregnated flower slut that would liven the forest with her juices and offspring. Tessa would be the mulch that would make the girl's field bear fruit.

The girl was hers, her field, her farm, her little personal meadow to do with as she pleased. She would pollinate her day after day, kiss her as she rubbed her pregnant belly, telling her she can't wait to see their little flower babies. This sweet girl was going to be Tessa's garden, be laid low, and bear the tastiest fruit. All of the meadows life would want it's nutritious flowers. Their nectar would make the healthiest bees and butterflies, attracting even the dragonflies away from their lily pads just so they could have the chance to add their pollen.

The two girl's moans harmonized and carried through the forest. Their pussies squirted nectar out behind them and when Tessa was finally ready to cum, buzzing wings now peppered the air, attracted to the nectar and fertility oozing out of the two mating flower girls.

The sweet girl squealed as she came, trapped and pinned under Tessa's lewd, plump body, unable to get away from the intense pleasure as she writhed, grabbing at Tessa's bubbly butt, pushing it into her own crotch as she moaned. Tessa came with her, nectar splashing from both of their pussies, even feeding the soil they mated on. Tessa bit down on their girl's shoulder. Pregnant, her mind echoed as she bucked and twitched. Get pregnant. Take my pollen and have my flowers. Tessa broke away and fell back, catching herself with her hands.

She sat there, panting. The girl was splayed out in front of her, legs spread, arms laid sloppily over her head, breathing heavily. Tessa watched her, the girl's breasts rising and falling, a powder hanging above her peonies. She was a satisfying sight, laying there on the grass, sweaty, nectar splattered around her freshly inseminated body. She was so fresh. Tessa imagined the seeds already starting to grow in her pollinated womb.

Tessa backed up and sat against a tree, admiring her work. Just like a fresh field, the girl lay their used, a prepared and seeded flower bed. Tessa's offspring would grow in her whether she liked it or not now. She didn't have choice. Tessa had taken root in her, plowed her up, tilled her, wet her, and laid her bare. The girl had been claimed. She was a wet mound and now that mound was Tessa's.

"Hah...mmmmf," the girl strained as she sat up. Tessa was surprised. She figured she would lay there and fall asleep. She drug her raked body over to Tessa and sat next to her, sitting shoulder to shoulder. Tessa's heart throbbed as the girl looked at her, eyes cloudy and dazed.

"You...you really pollinated me," the girl panted, the first words she had spoken to Tessa. She had an airy speaking voice, sweet and shy sounding.

"You looked like you needed it," Tessa said. The girl bit her lip and gave a coy smile.

"I...I..." Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she slumped back against the tree. Tessa smiled, putting hand to the girl's stomach, feeling her slow and calm down to a deep and restful hum. She grabbed the girl's hand and held it in her own.

"I can't wait to...see you pregnant," Tessa said. She yawned and rested her head on the girl's shoulder and drifted off next to her, peaceful and content.

Tessa woke up, yellow starting to break the dark, night sky. Morning, she knew. Her flowers were closed up, waiting for the coming sunshine. She looked over, seeing her exotic colorful flower girl, still sleeping next to her. Seeing her was all it took to get Tessa's grogginess to burst. Her eyes lit up and she smiled brightly.

"Eee," She squealed. The girl's breasts rested on her large belly. She was pregnant, and Tessa knew why. She really had knocked the girl up. It was an enriching feeling. She had always thought about the bugs using her, pollinating her like a field of flowers and making her ripe with their pollen. But now Tessa had done it to another girl. She had found her own little field just like her and tended it. Now this girl was ripe with Tessa's fruit. If this was how the bugs and life of the forest felt when they laid Tessa, then Tessa was even happier she let them use her.

Tessa gently touched the sweet, sleeping girl's cheek, squeezing her the girl's hand in her other one. She had slept holding it. She caressed the girl's soft face, heaving a happy sigh. Tessa was in love. Her colorful little garden was wet and inseminated, pregnant with her. It was the best. Tessa shifted, feeling a familiar heavy feeling.

"Huh?" Tessa looked down. Her belly peaked out from behind her breasts. She was pregnant too! Tessa blushed. Her own garden had fertilized her back. Just when she thought she couldn't be happier.

"Hmm," the girl's eyes tightened as she stirred. Tessa squeezed her hand, hoping she made the girl feel safe and put her other hand on the girl's ripe belly.

"Good morning, little garden," Tessa said as the girl's eyes fluttered open.

"Ah," She said, putting her free hand on the one Tessa had on her belly. "I'm pregnant." She looked at Tessa. "You really impregnated me huh?"

"You're beautiful," Tessa said. "Pollinating you...I had to."

"You're so alluring," the girl said. "Your flowers drew me in. I felt like I needed to let you have your way. I felt like...like being your flower bed." Tessa smiled. She really likes me! Tessa leaned in and kissed her on the forehead, a quick, energetic peck.

"Hey," the girl said. "You're pregnant too."

"Yeah," Tessa said. "Looks like you pollinated me too."

"Oh," the girl didn't seem to know how to react. "I've never met another plant girl. What's your name anyway?"

"Right," Tessa shook her head. "I'm Tessa. What um...about you?"

"It's..." the girl blushed and looked away. "It's Marigold." her eyes flicked away each time they made contact with Tessa, but always came back. Tessa glanced toward the girl's crotch.

"Is...that because of..."

"Oh no," the girl gave a nervous laugh. "My name's always been Marigold. It just...kind of worked out that way."

"Do all plant girls have different flowers?" Tessa asked.

"I don't know," Marigold said. "I've only seen you. I love your big daisies though. Thinking about them...makes me want you to pollinate me aga- well...you know."

"But you have two different types of flowers," Tessa said. "I love how you have a Marigold on your pussies but peonies on your boobs. And your leaves are all so colorful."

"Peonies?" Marigold said, touching her breast. "Is that what they are?"

"Yes!" Tessa squeezed the girl's hand in affirmation. She stopped, locking eyes with Marigold and sinking into her gaze. They stared for a few moments and started kissing. They sat there like that for a while, kissing, holding hands, Marigold moving Tessa's hand up and down, petting her round belly.

Tessa wished she could see what they looked like from afar, like how she had stumbled on Marigold and seen her deep in pleasure. She wanted to know what it looked like seeing two plant girls kissing, naked and clearly pregnant. She imagined some passerby piecing together that they had knocked each other up, that Tessa had gone in and pollinated Marigold and ended up impregnated too. She liked to think they looked like two fertile mounds somewhere in the meadow, just green for now, but with their soil clearly engorged with growing life. Their lips parted and Tessa smiled. Marigold, however, seemed sad.

"You know," she said. "Once we start walking, we'll start laying seeds." Tessa thought about it. I guess that is how it works.

"Let's go together," Tessa said, taking both of Marigold's hands in her own.

"You'll go with me?" Marigold perked up.

"I can't just seed my little flower bed and abandon it," Tessa said. "You're my land now. My little flower bed." Marigold turned bright red against her green cheeks, tears pooling in her eyes. Marigold had said herself that she felt like she had wanted to be Tessa's flower bed when she saw her across the pond. Using her own words on her had seemed to flatter Marigold beyond her ability to cope.

"You really mean it?" Marigold's voice cracked, like she was about to start bawling.

"Ohh," Tessa kissed her cheek. "Of course. Come on." Laboriously Tessa stood, already feeling her swollen belly, ready to release seeds. Tessa's Pulled Marigold up. The girl was just as heavy as Tessa, and as ready.

"We'll hold hands," Tessa said. "I want to see you lay my seeds."

"I will," Marigold said. "Watch me. Watch as your ripe flower bed yields you lots of pretty flowers." Hand in hand, the two walked off into the forest, hearts and minds throbbing in the throes of laying each other's seeds. They were two fertile flowers, planting life in the forest.

Tessa tended to her garden every day. She made sure Marigold was always lush, loamy, and prepared. Every time she was ready Tessa mulched her, pinning her down, pollinating her with her pussy flower and keeping her field planted. Marigold was her seed bed now and Tessa was going to keep her gooey and inviting. Her little garden mound would be arable and rich, kept ripe for Tessa to enjoy.

12