Tessa Pollinates Another Plant Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And enjoy she did. She relished each pregnancy, delighting in watching Marigold birth her seeds. Even if she couldn't do it with her, she held her hand the whole time. Tessa bred her again and again, knowing the forest would be filled with her flowers. Marigold was abundant and flowing with fertility. Tessa loved it. Even just being near Marigold was enough to inseminate her lush soil.

They napped one day, in a meadow side by side. While they slept, a hive of bees that must have been nearby came and pollinated them. They woke up halfway through, turning to look at each as they realized what was happening. They were just sitting near each other and pollinating each other's flowers.

The next day, Marigold was pregnant. They hadn't done anything else that day. Tessa's garden was so lush that she bore her fruit without so much as a touch. She flowered and teemed with life, growing two more flowers, roses, on either side of her head like little hair pins. Tessa was jealous. Marigold seemed to delight in her virility and it made her moan and wail with pleasure when she was being used and when she laid seeds. Tessa could go days sometimes without getting pregnant, but Marigold grew ripe with every opportunity.

If she wasn't recovering from planting seeds, then as soon as Tessa laid her low and raked her, or the bugs pollinated her, or she walked through the meadow's clouds of pollen, she would be impregnated. She was becoming a gravid, sweet little garden for Tessa and Marigold loved it, excited for each pregnancy she would be heavy with.

Tessa had picked the best garden, Marigold was made to be bred. One time she had even kept her pregnancy for over a day, staying engorged and full. Tessa walked around with her full little garden all day, kissing at her cheek and rubbing her belly, cherishing the seeds germinating in her womb.

Tessa loved hearing her cry out when they mated. Clouds of their pollen would fill the air in a fertile cloud. Marigold would beg to be plowed, telling Tessa to seed her aching fertile pussy and she would ripen for her. Being prepared drove Marigold wild and she would plead for Tessa to inseminate her soil and make her plump and seedy again.

Marigold would receive Tessa's pollen and every time her mound would bulge, obey Tessa's slutty hormones that demanded Marigold ripen when Tessa raked her soil. She was an obedient little garden, the best flower slut Tessa could have asked for. Tessa had even caught her one time fertilizing herself. Tessa woke up to Marigold hungrily humping her, desperate for pollination. Tessa sat and watched and didn't lift a finger. Even after that Marigold was the one that ended up being pregnant. Before long the whole forest would be teeming with flowers that Tessa had put inside Marigold.

In turn, Marigold couldn't have been more content. This plant girl Tessa had found her and claimed her. She felt like she had really been some pristine, soily tuft of land, and Tessa had found and conquered her. Every time Tessa laid her out, Marigold was overjoyed to be Tessa's seed bed. She loved thinking about how Tessa was inseminating her, pinning her down and treating her like soil. Tessa was her mulch, the loam that made her so fertile.

Tessa poured over her, her nectar mixing with her own. Tessa's pussy was the plow that made Marigold's juices bubble and rise to the surface, oozing out of her pussy to nurture the coming seed. By the time she was finished Marigold would be a wet, gooey plot, a piece of used and cultivated farm land that had been taken, laid low, flattened out, raked, and seeded, an inseminated, impregnated, lump of lusciousness.

Even while she slept, Marigold dreamed of Tessa's seed taking root in her, snaking their roots through the loamy wetness that was her pussy and womb. Then, when she woke up, she would be bulging and engorged, growing with Tessa's life. Seeds slid out of her with every harvest, and her soil oozed and recovered quickly. She couldn't resist the feeling. She was Tessa's conquered little plain and would ripen every time Tessa needed.

She thought of how they met, how she had presented herself to Tessa. Tessa had come and seen her, seen her fertile plots and said, "That's where I want to put my seeds." And then Tessa had flattened her out, come in, pushed her down, subjugated and conquered her. She may as well have stuck a flag in her that said, this is Tessa's seed bed now, Marigold had been laid claim to. She loved knowing that every time they mated Tessa claimed her again and again.

When they finished Marigold knew it was out of her hands. She had been used. Marigold was an inseminated, mulchy mound and whether she liked it or not she would grow and ripen. Tessa's roots were in her, latched on and ready to take advantage of the claimed plot of wetted land, impregnating the soil, Marigold's soil. She was Tessa's seed bed and with that seed Marigold would bear flowers like a good plot of land. She loved being ideal for fertilizing, knowing that Tessa could plow her any time and afterward she would be a pregnant mound, a mommy all over again.

She wanted to be knocked up, fertilized, impregnated, have her pussy and breasts used. She wanted Tessa to draw out her fertility her with her plow, for Tessa to use her pussy to rake and stir her own, to overturn her and wet her landscape. All the way from the summit of her flowery breasts to the valley of her pussy mound would be gooey and used, her navel forming into a seedy hill in between.

Keep seeding your little seed bed Tessa. I'll grow for you every time.

12