Tessa Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stayed like this for a moment, then she carefully withdrew her finger and placed my leg back down on the bed. I was like a listless, smiling dummy. She smoothed her hands quickly over my cock and torso, then rolled the duvet back over me. She tucked me in like a child, kissing my forehead as my eyes closed.

"Sweet dreams," she whispered, her breath rich with the scent of my seed.

I felt her settle beside me and fell into a long, deep sleep.

***

I woke in daylight feeling relaxed and refreshed. The rain had stopped and weak sunlight was trying to break through the grey clouds. Tessa sat on the bed in a towelling bath robe, sipping from a large mug and watching me.

"Morning sleepy," she smiled as I stretched and sat up with my back against the bed head.

"What time is it?"

"About half twelve." She shifted up the bed and sat beside me. "I made you some tea." She passed me a mug from the bedside.

"Mmm thank you." I swallowed a mouthful and sighed. "That was the BEST sleep I've had for months."

"Good."

"Have you been up for long?"

"Ah, not long really. I've just had time to get a shower, breakfast and interrogation from my house mate; about three hours."

"Sorry, I'm not being a very good guest am I."

"It's fine. She was telling me about her date, then she spotted your coat and shoes in the kitchen." She put her mug down and got into bed beside me. "Mmm you're nice and warm. Finished with that?"

She took my mug and put it on the floor, and we both lay down face to face under the duvet. It felt good, feeling her lean body pressing against mine through her bathrobe.

"Anyway, she's out for the afternoon now, so that's good." She snuggled into me, warming herself against me.

"Mmm?"

"So we, er, won't be disturbed." She kissed me, wriggled out of the bath robe, and came back into my embrace with her legs entwined in mine. "While we're ... getting some more ... practice ..."

12