All Comments on 'Tessie and "Other" Cock Ch. 01'

by cheeky176

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Nice

Looking forward to more of this tale (and more of Tessie's tail!).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Good read Hey Annony you fucking freek

eat shit and die. You're a creampie eater ever since your dead wife married you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Size Matters!

My wife and I loved this story. It was well written, the story line was logical, and the ending – like the wife´s pussy - was left wide open for a sequel. Many men fantasize of their wives fucking another cock, especially a big one. Also, after wives have had a big one – even if it is just a dildo - they start to see what they have been missing. Your story was a sort of training manual on how to convert Good Wives into Hot Wives who Love Big Cock.

I began guiding my wife in that direction by occasionally fucking her with ever increasingly large dildos. However, I wore a harness and the dildos were hollow inside so, I could slip my 5 inch dick inside them. After a while, I had stretched her to the point where she could take about a 9 inch dildo, which was also quite thick.

She always had strong orgasms from the dildo and to show her the difference in size; I would immediately remove the harness and fuck her with my thin dick. I encouraged her to talk about how much better a large cock was. She became increasingly vocal and expressed displeasure at my small size. I considered that to be the first necessary breakthrough in my plan. Eventually, she strongly preferred the large dildo.

One of my buddies was a close friend of ours and I encouraged him to wear tighter swim trunks when he came over for our pool parties. I also encouraged my wife to flirt with him, including some kissing and caressing. I then told him to seduce her if he could.

Over the course of a summer she became increasingly focused on him and started commenting on how big his cock looked in his swim suit. To continue her training, I started fucking her with my dick instead of the strap on dildo. I was intentionally leaving her unsatisfied with my smaller cock.

Eventually, out of sheer sexual frustration, she eventually dropped her panties for my buddy and has taken him as a lover. I have never seen her happier than when she is riding his large cock. My fantasy is fulfilled and she is grateful to me for introducing her to the pleasures of large cock.

We hope you continue with additional chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!!

This is a fantastic short story - keep up the good work. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Why would any guy push his wife to another guy. First come the new pleasure, next the loss of respect for hubby, the now secret meetings, lying and sneaking around with the destruction of the marriage . There is no gratitude for starting her in a new sexual and emotional relationship. Eventually her feelings will build for him and hubby will be out. The question would also be maybe hubby should get a woman with bigger tits , a tighter pussy and one who likes it up the ass. I never understand why it's always the wife who needs more different new or better. It's always a two way street

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
Nice start

I like the start and look forward to other chapters. Ignore the usual horrified readers who for some reason read stories they don't like. Trolls are everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"I love the idea that you enjoyed his cock. I loved watching you cum on strange cock."

And you wonder why your wife has lost interest in having sex with you? Maybe someday, if you ever find a woman willing to take a chance on you, you'll understand more about what a woman wants, and how different it is from what a boy like you wants.

Batsmess1Batsmess1almost 7 years ago
2*

This a fetish. It has noticed to do with Loving Wifes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

gingerhuntergingerhunterabout 3 years ago
Unhealthy marriage

The MC's 30 year old wife, who is in good health, wants to have sex with her husband less than 12 times per year. This absurd situation somehow becomes his problem to solve? Even if one accepts that faulty premise, the best solution is to bribe her cooperation by offering her sex with other men who have a larger penis?

Before the cuckolding even begins, it is clear this wife has little respect or love for her husband. It is equally obvious he has no respect or concern for himself.

A very sad situation, indeed.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This cuck garbage is getting stale. So same old shit every time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous