Test Dummy Pt. 01

Story Info
A young bi guy becomes the sex toy for his straight friends.
3.3k words
4.54
28.1k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew and Adam and I had been friends forever.

We were an odd group, in that they were much more like each other than either of them were like me. Both of them were tall, blond, athletic and strapping, whereas I was average height, slender and dark-haired. Andrew was the star of every football team he belonged to, and Adam was a great swimmer, but I was bookish and my favourite exercise consisted of long walks.

But we hit it off, and I was able to make them laugh, which counted for a lot. We climbed trees together, we went to school together, we liked the same shows, we liked a lot of the same music, and when we got interested in girls, we had that in common too.

It was then, in our later teens, that I began to realise one way in which I wasn't like them.

Andrew and Adam were seriously interested in girls. And only girls. I was too, but the summer after we all turned 18, I soon began to realise that I also liked guys.

Funnily enough, I didn't particularly fancy Andrew or Adam. I regarded them as a bit out of my league, but also we'd known each other so long that it would have been weird. I knew that they were both objectively good-looking but the idea of imagining myself with either of them seemed unthinkable. Especially as they both had a crush on a girl in school named Lucy, a gorgeous brunette from a well-off family who had a superb figure and long tumbling curls.

Still, although I was embarrassed about coming out, I dropped a hint here and made a joke there, and then finally, one day, as we were hanging out at Adam's house one Saturday, kind of boredly watching some porn on his phone, I made some joke about mixing it up a bit, and Adam turned to me and said 'Seriously, man, are you bi?'

I looked at him for a long moment, feeling nervous, and he didn't look annoyed or anything, so I said shyly 'I think I am, yeah.'

I looked at them both. Adam thought about it for a moment, then looked at Andrew and shrugged.

'Cool,' he said. 'I was just wondering.'

'You're okay with it?'

'Why wouldn't I be?'

I looked at Andrew. He was looking at me, a bit more intently.

'You could have told us,' he said.

'Sorry,' I said.

'We could have been practising kissing,' he said, without cracking a smile. Andrew had a very deadpan sense of humour.

I hesitated, and then he smiled, and I laughed with relief.

'But you guys aren't,' I said, and I meant it as a question.

'Not as far as I know,' said Adam casually. 'But maybe in an emergency.'

We had a good laugh about that, then dropped the subject and went back to watching porn.

But after that, the summer began to take a different turn.

It took a while for my new status to sink in. But I was now The Bi One, and Andrew and Adam seemed intrigued to know what it meant for me.

Had I kissed a guy? (Not yet.) Did I have fantasies about guys? (Yes.) Would I have sex with a guy? (Yes.) Which way? (I don't think I'm fussy.) Did I think I was trans? (No, I'm definitely a guy.) Do I really like girls or was I pretending? (I really like girls as well.)

Then they persuaded me to paint my nails, using nail varnish that Adam nicked from his younger sister. I wasn't very good at it. I declined to try putting on any borrowed makeup, though.

Adam tried to persuade me to wear some lingerie he'd filched from a store. I declined to do that, too. They both seemed to have a rather skewed idea of what it meant to be bi. Then again, I was far from sure myself; I knew I liked girls and guys but I'd never so much as kissed either.

Then one day, Andrew proposed that we had one of those kissing practice sessions.

I said yes. I figured it would get them out of the way, and we could go back to being regular guy friends.

We all cleaned our teeth, then we sat on the bed and Adam looked at me, smiled, stroked my face, then leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

It didn't feel like much; just kissing anyone you didn't fancy.

When it was Andrew's turn, however, he licked his lips, grabbed my shoulders, planted his mouth on mine and pushed his tongue inside. I made a little gasp of shock.

He was so forceful and masculine that I actually felt myself responding and I closed my eyes and leaned into it and made a small sigh. Andrew continued to kiss me and he really explored the inside of my mouth. I felt myself melting, becoming more feminine by the second. When he finally let go, I was breathless and flushed and a little dizzy.

Adam tried that, too, encouraged by Andrew. Neither of them kissed each other, just me.

Looking back, I should have noticed that.

But after we'd practised kissing, we became more at ease with each other.

We took to lying around in t-shirts and boxers, reading and looking at porn and not doing much else.

I was lying next to Andrew on his bed, reading a book, and he was watching two lesbians having anal, or whatever, and I noticed that inside his trunks he had an enormous erection.

I didn't say anything. But then, he reached down and took my left hand and placed it on his cock.

I glanced at his face, startled. He wasn't looking at me, but I knew what he wanted me to do.

I massaged his cock and he squirmed a little and made a satisfied gasp. I glanced at Adam; he was watching, curious.

Boldly, I reached inside Andrew's shorts and took his cock in my hand and pulled it out.

I began to jerk him off. It didn't take long. He even closed his eyes, not watching the porn anymore, just enjoying having me masturbate him, and after only a couple of minutes, he came, gasping, and lay there.

I wiped my sticky hand on his leg. He made a brief chuckle and then got off the bed to go and clean up. On his way out of the bedroom he pulled his t-shirt off.

That was the line we crossed; when I went from being just their bi friend to being something else.

Soon it became a regular part of our Saturday afternoons, the three of us lazing about in our underwear, me casually jerking them off now and then.

Then one day, when I happened to be lying on my stomach next to Andrew and was stroking his cock, I looked up at him and he was looking down at me, his mouth slightly open, and I knew what he wanted me to do.

I took him in my mouth and started to suck.

I was flying blind; I had never done this before, but I guessed that the idea was to fool Andrew's cock into thinking that it was inside a pussy, so I made sure to use lots of tongue and to keep my teeth away from it. He was getting into it, so I knew it was working.

Adam was the other side of me. He pulled his cock out of his jeans and began to stroke it. I took it and obligingly began to jerk him off. He started to gasp rhythmically.

Now we were gone far beyond mere fooling around. I was enjoying arousing my friends. I didn't want to go any further unless they invited me to, and I certainly didn't think they particularly wanted me--this was just us guys being guys, me being the one who conveniently didn't mind a bit of jerking and sucking.

Adam's jeans were very ragged and full of holes. He was breathing fast as I jerked him off, then he spoke.

'Hey,' he said rather breathlessly, 'what was that thing you were talking about, that the Greeks did? When they had sex but didn't?'

I took my mouth off Andrew's cock. He made a brief whimper of protest.

'Intercrural sex,' I said. 'You do it between the tops of the thighs.'

'See if you can do it,' he said, grinning, and rolled onto his belly.

Sure enough, there was a hole in the seat of his jeans. I blinked.

'You sure?'

'Go on,' Adam panted.

So I got between his spread legs and pulled out my own cock, and I directed it into the hole in his jeans, and it fit between the tops of his thighs.

'Oh, yeah,' I gasped. It actually felt very sexy. I couldn't believe he was letting me do this. I moved myself up so I was mounted on Adam's tight arse, and it was almost as if I were having sex for real.

I pumped, and Adam made soft moans beneath me, and impulsively I pulled my t-shirt over my head. Now I was in only tight black trunks. Adam was bare-chested and wearing jeans, and Andrew was wearing a t-shirt and jeans too. I was the least clothed of us.

I knew I was neglecting Andrew but I didn't think he'd mind. I kept pumping, feeling the friction of Adam's muscular thighs on my cock, and when I imagined what it would be like to him having this done to him, it made me more aroused.

Andrew moved around on the bed and after a moment I became aware that he'd pulled the seat of my trunks half-down, partly uncovering my arse. I assumed that this was just for his visual stimulation and decided to let it go. I was very close to orgasm and I didn't want to stop.

But then he pulled them down further, and completely exposed my bum, and that made me stop and look at him over my shoulder, pulling them up again.

'Hey,' I said. 'Come on.'

'What,' he said, grinning. 'You come on.'

He grabbed my trunks and yanked them down again at the back. I got off Adam, who rolled onto one side, and pulled them up, looking at them both.

'I think we need to have a few boundaries,' I said nervously.

'Come on,' Adam said, 'don't be so stiff.'

'You have to ask,' I said, and was suddenly aware that they were both staring at me hungrily, and in no mood to do any such thing.

Then it all happened, very quickly.

Andrew grabbed my trunks again and yanked them down, this time sliding them halfway down my thighs and uncovering my ass and genitals. I made a grab for them but he pulled them down my legs and off, stripping me fully naked.

Adam pushed me onto my back and then sat astride my chest, pulling out his cock.

'What, no,' I gasped, starting to panic, because at last I knew what they wanted to do to me.

'You know you want this,' Adam said, grinning down at me.

'Please!' I moaned. 'No!'

Andrew got down between my legs and parted them.

It was about to happen.

'You're our bitch,' Andrew said. 'Time to take it like a bitch.'

Before I could answer, Adam had shifted up my chest and pushed his cock into my mouth, and Andrew's cock--which was cold and slippery with some kind of lube--was pushing at my virgin anus.

'MMMMFFF!' I screamed, my face pressed into Adam's jeans as he began to fuck my mouth. Then I felt Andrew parting the ring of my anus and sliding his cock into my tight asshole, and I screamed again, uselessly.

I was naked on the bed, held down by my two oldest male friends, who were fucking my mouth and my arse without asking for my consent.

I gave in to it.

It was the most intense sensation of my young life, a double violation. I was giving my body to my friends for their use and they were mouth- and ass-fucking me as if I were the girl that they probably both wanted me to be: Lucy, basically. But they would never have persuaded Lucy to strip naked and be spit-roasted by them, so they got me into a position where I could barely resist.

As I lay there, gasping for breath, my ass stinging as Andrew drove his cock into me, making loud rhythmic muffled moans as they went on fucking me, I began to realise that the humiliation of being used like this was actually arousing me. I could feel my own cock bouncing on my belly.

This was where I belonged: being used as a sex doll by my friends, who were turned on by my slim body and tight round ass.

Adam pulled his cock out of me and got off me, and I reflexively whimpered 'Oh please! No!' in a high girlish voice, unlike my normal one but it felt perfectly natural to talk like that.

'Just going to get more comfortable,' Adam muttered, and he turned around and sat astride my forehead, blinding me, and put his cock in my mouth again. He was leaning down and holding my arms to the bed so I couldn't throw them off, but the truth was that I had completely submitted. The humiliation was too piercing.

It went on for what seemed like about an hour, but was probably only about ten minutes. Neither of them came. They pulled out of me, rolled me onto my belly and Adam tied my wrists behind my back with some bootlaces, then Andrew mounted my arse and Adam slid his knees under my shoulders and pulled my face into his lap, fucking my mouth just as Andrew fucked my ass. I lay there and made muffled, ragged whimpers as they took me.

I was in that position, prone and naked with Andrew pushing down between my buttocks, when he at last came inside me and pulled out. I let out a long moan. I could feel his semen on my buttocks. Adam pulled out of me and turned on one side.

I lay there, shaking and sobbing a little, for some minutes. Then--I don't know why, exactly--I managed to sit up, my hands still bound behind me, and got off the bed. I walked on shaking legs out of the door, and onto the landing.

I don't know where I thought I was going. Adam came up behind me and grabbed me and forced me to the floor, and I whimpered as I felt him enter me from the rear.

I lay there, gasping, as he buggered me, and then he pulled me out and made me kneel facing the wall, and he entered me again, and in that position, pressing my naked body against the wall, and with his hands clamped over my eyes and mouth, he at last came inside me. I let out a muffled squeal, but then his hand left my mouth and he reached down and, without pulling out of me, he rapidly jerked me off until, overwhelmed with the humiliation of being used like this, ass-fucked against a wall, I came in a series of high-pitched whimpers.

Adam pulled out of me, dragged me to my feet and marched me back into the bedroom. He untied my wrists and shoved me onto the bed.

I was naked and aching and sticky and exhausted. Andrew had already got under the covers. He was in t-shirt and boxers. Adam pulled off his jeans; he was wearing briefs. He pulled back the cover and, obediently, I slid into the bed, and he got in and covered it and put his arm around me from behind.

Naked, I lay between them and after a while, I slept.

When I woke, it was late afternoon and Andrew was gone. Adam was standing by the window, fully clothed, eating a piece of toast.

He glanced down at me.

'You'd better get cleaned up,' he said. 'My folks will be back in half an hour.'

'You assholes,' I said, my mouth dry. He walked over and handed me a glass of water from the nightstand. I drank.

'Don't pretend you didn't like it.'

'You didn't ask if I wanted it.'

'Don't pretend you didn't like it.'

'You fucked me without asking for my consent!'

'Don't pretend you didn't like it.'

'You should have asked!'

'You like it a little rapey,' he said slyly. 'Admit it.'

I flushed with shame.

'I did like it,' I admitted.

'Wanna do it again?'

'Do what again?'

'Let us take you abruptly and strip you naked and fuck you senseless. In various scenarios.'

I felt my cock swelling at the thought. Adam leaned down and yanked back the covers, exposing me. I tried to hide my arousal.

'You are a glutton for this, Ali,' he taunted me. 'You loved us using you. You don't want to make love. You want people to take you.'

'Fine,' I grated. 'You know what I want.'

'Then let us practice on you. You can be our test dummy.'

'You want me to be your sex doll.'

'Yeah, but you react and protest and say no and whimper. It's so hot.'

'Can't we just be friends?'

'We are friends. This is just some fun we're having on top of being friends. We want it, you get off on it, nobody gets seriously hurt.'

'Next time, I want us to talk about what we're going to do.'

'No you don't. Next time you want to not know what we're going to do.'

I closed my eyes and sighed. He was right. I had got off on the suddenness of it, the feeling that my control had been taken away.

I did want them to do that to me again.

'All right,' I muttered.

'Good,' said Adam. He put down the crust of his toast and got on the bed. I instinctively shrank away from him but he slid up behind me and reached into my crotch and stroked my cock, and I shuddered.

'Just a quick one,' he murmured. 'Andrew needn't know.'

'What?' I said. 'No!'

'What have we just been discussing?' he said, and from his pockets he took some things: a sleep mask, which he quickly slipped over my eyes.

'What are you...' I gasped.

'Sssh,' he said, and he fastened a strip of cloth over my mouth and closed it at the back with Velcro, then before I could stop him he was pulling out his cock and pushing it at my buttocks and I was helpless to resist as he unfolded my limbs and splayed them out and pushed me down on my belly and penetrated me.

It was so swift and sudden that I had almost no time to protest or struggle. One moment I was sitting huddled and naked on the bed, the next I was beneath him, blindfolded and gagged and squirming and making muffled moans as he sodomised me.

This time he was kissing my face and neck and calling me beautiful and sexy and a slut, and it worked horribly well; I was erect almost immediately, and after only a few minutes I came over his sheets within seconds of him cumming inside me.

Then he whipped off my blindfold and gag and was out of me and had hopped off the bed. I was still lying there, sweating and panting, my ass tingling, and I heard the front door open and the sound of Adam's family returning.

He flashed his eyebrows at me and I cursed him and grabbed my clothes and darted naked across the landing and into his bathroom to shower.

And that's how I became the test dummy/sex practice doll/convenient fucktoy for my two male friends.

As I frantically washed my body in their shower, hoping to God that none of Adam's family would be able to tell from looking at me what their son and brother and his friend had done to me, one thought kept coming to mind:

It's going to be a long summer.