Test Subject Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I fucking knew it,' she hissed triumphantly, smiling, no, actually grinning with joy, 'it was your juice. Oh dear lord, I feel like my pussy is on fire - I need cock, and I need it now.' So I gave it to her.

A couple of night later, we were lying on top of my bed, having just fucked each other silly when she turned to me.

'I'd hate to hurt your feelings, but I have to say this, it would be unfair of me not to, and I like you too much not to say it.' I nodded, half expecting what was coming, so I told her to carry on. 'Well, I like you a lot, and I may even love you a little, but I'm still married, and despite all the times you've fucked me, made love to me,' she amended, 'I'm still in love with my husband. I know it may sound strange, but I really do love him.' I told her that I understood completely because I felt the same way. Sure, I held her in great affection, and I loved her being in bed with me, or wherever we made love, and I couldn't think of anyone I'd prefer to fuck right now, but I wasn't in love with her either. We laughed and I held her in my arms, and then I was in her again. She had a remarkable facility for impaling herself on the end of my cock, but I loved that about her too. So, we continue to meet and make love, and she goes back to her husband and fucks him silly too, and every week or so I give her another sip of my magic potion. I'm tempted to give her a big mouthful one of these days, but who knows where that might lead - a queue leading to the cleaner's closet perhaps? Or would she manage to contain herself - maybe I'll increase the dosage minutely to see what happens.

The next thing I had to do was widen the test group to see if all subjects reacted in similar fashion to Eleanor, and so I advertised discreetly for test volunteers, and hired a small temporary office for the weekends.

* * *

12