Test Subject Ch. 05

Story Info
Laurel returns with her friend Christine, bi girly fun.
6.6k words
4.77
11.4k
11
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurel: Test Subject #3 & #5

I got a most unexpected surprise one morning from a former test subject, Laurel. If you've read her story, which was third in the series, she was the lovely woman who had been divorced twice due to her inability to respond to sexual stimulation. My compound had been designed specifically for women like her, women with a low sex drive, lack of libido, or women unable to orgasm, and have a fulfilling sexual relationship.

It turned out that Laurel responded as we had hoped, and she went on to be reunited with her first husband as a result, and so they lived happily ever after. Ah well, not quite, which was one of the reasons, she contacted me again.

'Hi, It's Laurel, I was one of your test subjects, do you remember me?' she began. I assured her that I did remember her, but I was a bit wary at the same time. Was this a possible law suit in the offing I was thinking? Had the 'release' form which absolved me of all legal repercussions been properly worded, and signed I wondered momentarily. Thankfully it was nothing like that, but she proceeded to ask me if I was still looking for test subjects, and when I said I was, she told me she had a friend who was interested in taking part. She told me the friend in question was sitting right beside her, and asked if I'd like to speak to her, which I agreed to.

She introduce herself as 'Christine' and she had a lovely voice, but sounded quite nervous, However, she managed to tell me that she had always had a very low sex drive, but enjoyed it on the rare occasions that it had occurred, although she didn't think she'd had an orgasm yet. She was now in her early thirties and would like to have a more active sex life, before it was too late, but at the moment it just didn't seem worth the bother because she got so little out of it. Laurel had mentioned me, and it seemed to her that this was exactly what she needed, if I thought she may be a suitable candidate for the test.

We arranged for her to come in the next evening after work, and when that was settled, she handed the phone back to Laurel, and we chatted for a moment or two, before Laurel said her friend was very nervous and would it be okay if she came with her? Well, I didn't see why not, so I agreed.

I went in early to my small 'consulting rooms' a grand name for a very small office, which consisted of a small vestibule, come waiting room, which was handy in insulating the sounds from the main part of the office. Most of my test subject were inclined to be quite loud during the course of their interview and test. The main office held an 'executive' chair and basic desk, a filing cabinet, a couple of none descript, but comfortable office chairs, and a couch.

I switched on the heating, because if past tests had proven anything, it was that test subjects were inclined to undress themselves once my compound got into their bloodstream. I had a last minute look around, just checking that everything was neat and tidy and well prepared, then lit a couple of incense sticks to make the place smell nice. Nothing is more off-putting to a subject or client than a dirty office, and funnily enough, the incense adds a touch of 'mystique,' as well as smelling good. A bit 'showbiz' in a way.

I didn't have to wait long before my intercom buzzed and just pausing long enough to ascertain it was them, I pushed the front door release to let them enter. I met them at the front door of my office and showed them into the main office, making sure the outer door was locked. They sat down on the office chairs I had arranged for them - they were nice enough chairs, with soft cushioned seats and back-rests, not those hard plastic one commonly known as 'poly-props.'

Laurel introduced me to her friend, Christine, and we smiled and shook hands. Christine turned out to be quite tall, about 5'8" in height, with gorgeous red hair, a shy but lovely smile and a figure and legs that were well worth another look, and another, and another. Laurel gave me a little hug, and reached up to kiss my cheek before they both sat down. Laurel crossed her lovely legs most seductively, and smiled at me again, showing a fair expanse of thigh.

There was a new confidence about her that hadn't been there when we had first met I thought. She exuded a quiet sensuality and was dressed much more stylishly too. I had an instant 'flashback' of her lying on my couch, naked with her legs spread, begging me to fuck her, and got instantly hard at the thought.

'Well Christine,' I began, and as usual I explained how the test would be conducted, the possible side effects, and how it may affect her. She listened, still looking nervous, and Laurel reached for and took her hand, whereupon she looked at Laurel and smiled. Was there something here between them, I wondered momentarily? After she had heard what I said, she nodded, and admitted she was really nervous, and I said, 'Look Christine, you don't have to go through with this. You can stand up and walk out that door, and I won't be annoyed, or think any the worse of you. This is something that you have to be sure of, so take a moment to think about it, but if you decide to go ahead with it, I need you to sign this release form.

Laurel signed one, as has every other test subject, so please have a read of it, and if there's anything you don't understand or object to, just ask questions. I don't want anyone to take part unless they have read and understood the conditions laid out in that form. Now, I'll give you a minute or two to read the form and discuss it with Laurel if you want. I went out into the outer vestibule and left them to it for a couple of minutes before returning.

They both smiled as I came back in and Christine handed me the form back, already signed. They hadn't wasted any time it seemed, so I opened the deepest drawer in my desk where I kept the small plastic glasses I served the compound in, and the dark bottle of the compound itself.

'Is that it?' Christine asked, voice so low it was almost a whisper. I confirmed that it was, poured a measured dose for her, and put it on my desk in front of her. She looked at it, but didn't reach for it, then turned to Laurel. 'I'm frightened,' she said, a nervous tremble in her voice. Laurel told her there was nothing to be frightened of, and then looked at me.

'Pour me one too, and I'll take it with her just to prove to her there's nothing to be scared of,' she offered. So, I did as she asked, remembering how hot and horny she had become the last time she had taken it. This was slightly different of course, because there were two of them, and my imagination began to run wild. What would happen if... but I stopped myself there, and poured one for Laurel too. Laurel reached for hers, encouraging Christine to do the same. 'Okay Chrissie,' she said, 'on the count of three?' Christine nodded, and Laurel counted down, 'one, two, three,' and they both drank down the dark liquid which looked so much like that well known cola. No going back now, and although she didn't realise it yet, Christine's life was about to change for the better.

We chatted for a while, but I was also observing their physical reactions, and making notes. A slight flush to the cheeks and throat, where their blouses were buttoned, then a slight agitation, crossing and uncrossing of their legs, restlessness, elevated breathing. It was Laurel who acknowledged it first.

'Fuck, I'm beginning to feel so fucking horny,' she said huskily, looking at Christine, who nodded and admitted she was feeling the same. They didn't do or say anything for the next couple of minutes, but I could see their arousal was increasing rapidly. Laurel uncrossed her legs, but instead of sitting in her usual demure lady-like way, her knees were at least a foot apart. To provoke a reaction I made sure she knew I was looking at her tits, and when she noticed that I was looking, I looked down where her knees were parted. She reacted by spreading them just a little wider, almost in an involuntary reaction. 'Stop it you bastard, you're making me even hornier,' she said, but smiling as she said it.

'How about you Christine. I can see you're reacting as I expected. Anything you want to tell me?' I asked. She shook her head, as if reluctant to say, but somehow said it anyway.

'I've never felt like this in my life before, my whole body feels wonderfully sensitive.' She hesitated, 'My breasts, my nipples are aching, and something incredible is happening, "down there," something I've never felt before, but it feels wonderful.' Confession time over, I suggested they both moved over to the couch where it would be more comfortable, and they meekly did as I asked.

Sitting on the couch, so close together didn't do anything to lessen their growing restlessness. Christine 'cracked,' first, becoming very agitated, and with her eyes closed, she ran her hands over her breasts, gasping with pleasure, her legs spreading wider as she did it, and her skirt hiking up as she squirmed restlessly on the couch, showing her inner thighs and panties.

Laurel looked at her, obviously excited by watching Christine caressing her own tits, and I thought she may well give Christine a helping hand, and she did, but not quite how I imagined. Instead of touching Christine's boobs as I thought she might, she went straight for the main prize, and ran her hand up under the skirt, and touched her through the flimsy lace panties.

Christine moaned loudly and arched her back, as if she had an electric shock, pushing herself hard against Laurel's hand, spreading her legs even wider. Within seconds Laurel's hand pushed the fabric to one side, and I watched as her middle two fingers split the labia apart, and sank up to the knuckles in Christine's wet pussy. There was a delicious, wet, 'slurping' sound as Laurel finger fucked her, and then Christine threw back her head, gasping and moaning loudly as she all too obviously had a shattering orgasm.

As she lay there slowly coming down from the heights of her pleasure, Laurel stripped off the sodden panties, threw them on the floor, and looking over at me, smiled, and pushed Christine's legs apart again, displaying Christine's pussy. It was a lovely sight, and as Christine realised I could see her pussy, she tried to close her legs, still aware enough to be embarrassed at her own wanton display. Laurel was having none of it, and slipped her fingers deep into the lovely pussy again, and Christine, too far gone and helpless to protest, bowed to the inevitable, closed her eyes, and gave herself over to the rising pleasure in her pussy.

'Undress me please,' was all that Laurel said to me, as she slipped off the couch positioning herself between Christine's legs. She unbuttoned Christine's blouse with her left hand as she continued to stroke her fingers in and out of the eager pussy. Leaning forward she reached round behind Christine's back, and I could see the tension in the bra suddenly go, and realised that she had unfastened it. From there it was a matter of seconds before Laurel stripped the blouse and bra off, and Christine was naked to the waist, only the skirt round her middle remained of her clothing, and her beautiful nipples were being sucked by Laurel.

I knelt on the floor behind Laurel to undress her as requested, pulled her skirt up and over her bottom, and "skinned" the panties off of her gorgeous arse, and down. She obligingly lifted her knees, first one, then the other, and I could feel how wet her panties were as I bunched them up and threw them in a corner. She spread her legs, giving me a good view of her wet pussy, lips open and receptive. I gave her a few strokes, spreading her juices up and over her clitoris, before splitting her lips apart, eliciting gasps of pleasure and a deep moaning sigh as I inserted two fingers into her depths.

She wriggled her hips in appreciation and pushed back hard against my invading hand before pausing momentarily from sucking and fingering Christine. She turned her head and gasped out what sounded like a desperate plea.

'Please, put your cock in me, I'm more than ready, please,' and then turned back to give Christine some more attention, this time setting her sights a bit lower, and instead of sucking on Christine's wonderful tits, she proceeded to go down on her. I could see Christine's back arch, and with a loud moan of pleasure she was pushing herself up against Laurel's mouth.

At that point, I pushed my cock against the slippery mess that was Laurel's pussy, and she was so wet that I virtually slid home with the very first stroke. She mewled and gasped as I withdrew and plunged deep into her again. Harder this time, and remembering her plea to undress her, I reached underneath her body, unbuttoned her silk blouse, and stripped it off. The bra followed, and I played with her titties, squeezing and caressing them as I stroked in and out. She pushed back against me, and I smacked her wonderful arse.

She gave a little scream, but from our previous encounters I knew she loved it and gave her a few more just 'to encourage her' as the saying goes. I knew she was so wound up that she would come quickly and sure enough after a few more strokes her moans, muffled due to her face being buried between Christine's outspread legs, grew louder and became almost a continuous keening noise as her orgasm swept over her.

Christine meantime, had succumbed once more to Laurel's fingers and tongue, coming frantically again, but as Laurel came down from her own orgasm, and knowing I was still hard, she slipped off the end of my cock and unselfishly moved over from between Christine's legs, and indicated I should fuck Christine, so I moved in between the outspread legs, my cock ready to slip into Christine's pussy, but I felt I should at least give her the option of refusing. Eyes closed, she was still in that hazy zone of freshly fucked and satisfied, legs wide open with a wet and inviting pussy, and I could have been in her, and fucking her before she knew what was happening, but I'm not that kind of guy.

Luckily Laurel took the initiative, and now sitting beside her, took Christine's hand and placed it on my cock, making sure Christine had a good hold of it. Christine opened her eyes now, and seeing what she had a hold of, smiled at me and stroked her hand back and forth a couple of time. Laurel felt between Christine's legs again, and rubbing her clitoris, asked her if she wanted my cock. Christine looked at us both, smiling again and just nodded, whereupon Laurel pulled me closer, and taking my cock from Christine's hand, rubbed it gently against the eager pussy and fed it into the open pussy hole.

Christine sighed with contentment, or maybe it was lust, but she was liking it, and when I began to fuck her, slowly and methodically, she liked it even more, gasping and moaning with each stroke. Laurel slid her hand down between us and continued to rub Christine's clitoris as I upped the pace a little, and Christine went with me, her excitement levels ratchetting up with every stroke until I knew she was fast approaching another orgasm. Sure enough, the unmistakeable sounds and reactions heralded another climax, and she came hard, calling out my name.

I couldn't hold back any more, I was helpless to stop it, the excitement levels were too high, and I pumped my sperm into her depths uncontrollably, pulsing and pulsing until I was drained. I stayed inside her wonderful pussy, savouring the delight of having fucked two amazing women, but eventually I pulled out my dwindling erection, covered in Christine's juices, and seconds later her pussy regurgitated some of mine, flowing slowly and thickly from her between her swollen labia.

As I got to my feet and stepped away to find the tissues to dry myself, Laurel, immediately took my place again, and moved back between Christine's legs, fingering her. Christine protested half-heartedly, but it was already too late, and with Laurel's lapping tongue circling all around her clitoris and labia, Christine gave herself up to the pleasures being inflicted upon her pussy.

I watched them with no little interest, always hoping to learn something about the gentle art of pleasing a woman sexually, and who would know better than two horny women? I observed them keenly, watching how they each reacted to various simulation. The fingering techniques, the sucking, kissing, caressing, of nipples, pussies, limbs, backs, necks, shoulders. The subtle touches, the shivering responses, the moaning, mewling, groaning and cries of ecstasy, the thrusting, smacking and biting. It was all there, and I took note, but I was also observing for my drug 'trials' and the paper I may write in future for any medical/scientific journals, when my discovery was launched on the market.

After a while of watching, my cock began to take a more personal interest in the proceedings again, and so I slipped quietly round the desk to enter the fray again. It just happened to be Christine's sodden pussy that was in the most convenient position, and without asking this time, I pushed my recovered cock against her open pussy lips. She looked round at me as I rubbed myself against her wetness and smiled, so I pushed in and retreated, all the time smearing her juices over my knob until at last I was wet and slick with her wetness and slid all the way home in her hot cunt. She moaned louder, and then returned to making love to Laurel, but with the added interest (I like to think) of my cock slipping in and out of her amazing pussy.

Super excited, what with the compound coursing through her veins and the highly charged erotic situation, she came in a few short minutes, and fell to one side, leaving Laurel there in front of me, legs apart smiling up at me. I shuffled forward on my knees and presented my cock, soaked with Christine's wetness, and just pushed against Laurel's labia. They split apart and invited me in, and once again I felt that wonderful feeling of being as deep in a lovely woman's wet and eager pussy as it was possible to be.

'Fuck me,' she hissed, before closing her eyes and arching her back, pushing hard against me. I remember thinking that on the contrary sweetheart, it's you who are fucking me. She seemed frantic for it, pushing herself against my cock, hooking her heels behind my arse, pulling me in, thrusting up at me. A continuous moaning sound was coming from her open mouth, encouraging me. 'Harder, harder, give it to me, fuck, oh fuck, please, you've made me such a fucking slut... fuck me..eee.'

Her orgasm was quiet spectacular, and seemed to go on and on, dying down, then seemingly catching fire again, until at last her legs relaxed and fell away from me. I rolled over on my back, tired but happy, my cock still hard despite the grinding that Laurel had given it. I didn't care, I was too tired at that moment to do anything about it, and then, eyes closed I heard a soft, sweet voice say.

'Excuse me sir, but is this cock free,' and before I knew what was happening, Christine sucked me into her soft, warm mouth, and rubbing her hand up and down my shaft, sucking and licking Laurel's wetness from my cock and balls, proceeded to give me an unforgettable, 'blow job.' After all the amazing action in the last hour or so, it was a matter of a few short minutes before she brought matters to a very satisfactory conclusion, and I spurted what little come I had left into her mouth. She swallowed it all down, then came into my arms.

We all lay there for some time, a tangle of arms, legs and naked bodies. Christine snuggled up close, and whispered, 'Thank you so much, thank you, thank you, thank you. This has been the most wonderful afternoon of my life. I'll never forget it, and it was you who made it all possible,' and she kissed my cheek affectionately. I assured her, the pleasure was almost all mine, and added that she was a marvellous lover, and could come back again. She smiled and whispered, 'Too right I will. It will be nice to have you all to myself.'

12