Test Subject Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there all three of us for a little while longer, but with the variety of bodily fluids drying on our collective skins we eventually got to our feet and did our best to clean ourselves up, and get dressed again.

With much hugging and kissing, which promised to break into out another round of lovemaking, I ushered the horny young women out of my office, making the excuse that I had a previous appointment. I knew they would be horny for quite some time after the initial dosage, but I also knew that they had other outlets for their desires.

Christine I wasn't sure of, not knowing if she had a partner or husband, but I knew she could work some of it off with Laurel, and I knew Laurel had reunited with her former husband, who was delighted with her new found sexual liberation, and would gladly give her a good 'seeing to.' I felt confident that I could fulfil any bonus or surplus 'overspill' requirements if needed. On that happy thought, I'll draw this episode to a halt. Besides, I needed to go and have a snooze, and a rest to prepare for any emergency calls.

I was right to get some rest. I was wakened by my phone ringing, and glancing at the time I could see that barely an hour had passed. It was Laurel.

'Can we come over?' she managed to gasp out. 'My hubby has been detained at work. I'm desperate, and Christine is just burning up. She called me about 5 minutes ago, she's masturbated twice since going home, and swears she's never masturbated in her life before.' Well, what could I do? I couldn't refuse such heartfelt pleas, and as I've said so many times before, I am but a weak willed man when it comes to pussy in distress. 'Christine lives closer to you, she'll probably get there first, so take care of her until I arrive please.'

I thought that was a good idea, and quickly scooted round the flat, tidying things up. I may live alone and can please myself, but I wouldn't like the girls to think I was no good at keeping the place clean. Women are easily turned off by obvious dirtiness, but my flat wasn't dirty, just a little untidy with papers, books, etc lying around. It only took a minute or two to put it all away, and by the time my doorbell rang, it was all looking fine. It was Christine as I expected, and when I opened the door, she came into my arms with no hesitation.

'I'm on fire, desperate. I don't know what to do with myself.' I just smiled and said hello, then kissed her. I knew what she needed, and without any preamble, I slipped my hand up her skirt. She opened her legs immediately to give me free access, whereupon I discovered that she had obviously thought panties were surplus to requirements. I caressed the silky expanse of her thighs teasing her, but she desperately grabbed my hand and led it straight to the spot.

'Oh god, yes, touch me, just there, that's it, oh yes.' She started trembling all over, shuddering and shaking, so great was her need, and she moaned and gasped out. 'I'm coming, oh fuck yes... coming.' Her pelvis thrust forward, hard against my hand, and I felt a sudden gush of warmth over my hand and wrist. I realised she was 'squirting' which I'd read about and seen in sex films, but this was the real thing right here in my living room

Luckily I have laminate wood flooring I thought. Otherwise a carpet would have been soaked, but it was thrilling to think that 'this' was all down to me. I'd managed to stimulate this beautiful woman, who had admitted that until now sex hadn't played much of a part in her life to the point where she'd sexually squirted. She just kept right on coming and squirting as I continued to rub and finger her, until at last her orgasm subsided. She clung to me, and I held her tight.

' I'm sorry, I'm sorry,' she sobbed into my ear. 'I'm so sorry, so sorry. What must you think of me?'

'What must I think of you? I think you're a wonderful, beautiful, sexy, no sorry...sexual woman. A woman who's experiencing new sexual delights with every hour that passes.' When she, obviously embarrassed apologised for peeing on my floor, I explained that she'd had a female ejaculation. Some people thought it was pee, but others would insist it was a female ejaculation. Either way, I thought it was wonderful I assured her, and I thought she was wonderful too. As I said it, I started to undress her, and like a small child she let me. I led her to the bedroom and got undressed as she snuggled under the duvet.

I left the door unlocked for Laurel, knowing she'd have the sense to lock it when she came, and quickly slipped below the duvet, joining the lovely Christine in bed. She came into my arms, both of us naked, and I felt that sublimely thrilling moment when two naked bodies embrace, especially when it's for the first time, like this was. It's always thrilling, but a new lover adds a certain extra thrill as I'm sure you'll understand. Not that Christine was a 'new' lover, since I'd already made love to, and enjoyed her sexually, along with Laurel.

This, however, was a whole new experience. She was tall, as I said earlier, and although slim, her charms were undoubtedly 'curvaceous.' In the heat of describing that first sexual encounter with Christine, I've neglected to mention that Christine had substantial boobs, not huge but ample, somewhere around 34C or D. Now those beautiful and warmly soft boobs were pressed against my chest as I caressed her back and bottom before slipping my hand between her legs.

She opened to me without hesitation and moaned with delight as I stroked her thighs lightly, teasing her a little before caressing her groin, both sides of her pussy. Her pussy blindly sought for my hand, moving with it for contact, and I let her find me, parting her wet labia. She sighed, as if with relief, and her breathing ratcheted up as I began to make serious inroads into the depths of her sublimely wet pussy-hole. She pushed herself eagerly against my hand and I dipped my head lower and latched onto one her nipples, sucking and licking, feeling it grow harder and erect under my tongue. She pushed herself harder against my mouth, just the same way she was doing with her pussy against my fingers and moaned a long shuddering moan.

'Oh please don't stop, please, yes. Oh fuck, I can't believe this, oh god, I'm going to come again... again.' and away she went on a roller coaster of sensation, thrusting her pussy hard against my fingers, grabbing my hand, holding it tight against her clitoris, grinding herself to extract every last bit of pleasure. Apart from my hand and vocal encouragement I was pretty much a spectator at this first round, but I wasn't worried. I knew my chance would come, and pretty soon, when Laurel arrived, I'd have two beautiful horny women to contend with.

As she came down from the peak of her pleasure, she reached for me and took my cock in her hand, and apologised profusely.

'Oh god, I'm so sorry. I've become a very selfish lover. I seem to be all "take" and no give. Here, you are, giving me so much pleasure, and you're still as hard as can be' and as she said it she slid lower under the covers and took my hardness in her mouth. I let her lick along my shaft, and then she licked my balls while she gently stroked my cock with a featherlight touch, just the way I like it. I knew if she kept this up there was only one conclusion, but I selfishly wanted her pussy and body all to myself before Laurel arrived, and so I told her I loved what she was doing, but I wanted her pussy and I wanted to be in her, and obligingly she stopped doing what she was doing and slid up the bed again, turned on her back, drew her knees up and spread her legs most invitingly.

Moments later my cock was nudging at her pussy lips, which parted allowing me to slip in past the 'Gates of Paradise' until I was firmly embedded in the warmth of her wetness. She looked at me and I looked at her, eye to eye, and she smiled at me, such a warm affectionate and intimate smile. I kissed her, a kiss that went on and on for some minutes, and all the while I could feel her squirm her pussy around on the end of my cock, seemingly getting more excited as the kiss continued, Finally, it was her who broke the kiss. 'Fuck me please... I'm so fucking excited... just fuck my brains out,' and as I began to withdraw and thrust back in, she laughed, that sexy, throaty laugh of a woman who is loving every moment of being fucked. Totally satisfied, but delighted to take more, and still more, enthusiastically giving and taking pleasure in her sensuality and lust for life.

I took her at her word, and set out to fulfil her request for me to fuck her. I started off, slowly and gently, feeling every thrust and sensation that her body and pussy were giving me, and then determined to please her in every way possible. I began to vary my thrusts, moving my hips from one side to the other, so that my cock was filling her from slightly different angles, reaching every part of her pussy. I wanted her to feel well used, satisfied, and happy. I love to give pleasure and make a woman come; that's my 'thing.'

Christine, for her part was fucking me enthusiastically, her hips moving to meet my every thrust, whimpering and moaning with the sensations of joy I was helping to create for us both. I upped the pace a little, and gave it to her harder as if I was trying to nail her to the bed with my cock. Well, after all, she had said to fuck her, and so I was taking her to a harder edged no-finesse fuck now, and she was loving it. Urging me on to do it harder, asking me to fuck her like the slut she was, cupping my arse cheeks in her hands, pulling me into her pussy harder, grinding herself with complete abandon.

She was almost there, and within seconds she was over the edge, and coming hard, luxuriating in the sensations at her core, moaning loudly that she loved it, kissing my face, and mouth as her orgasm drew to it's final shuddering conclusion.. We lay there for a moment, as she recovered from our exertions, with my cock still firmly embedded in her battered pussy, her breathing slowly returning to normal. She looked up at me, smiling, laughing, happy, and then with the dawning realisation that I was still hard, her smile faded to be replaced by a look of distress.

'Oh no, please no, I've done it again. You've given me so much, and you're still hard. I must be the world's most hopeless lover,' and tears started to form at the corners of her eyes. I quickly assured that she was a marvellous lover, and I couldn't think of anywhere I'd rather be than embedded up to the hilt, my cock still hard, in her wonderful pussy. She was beautiful I told her, I praised her beauty and enthusiasm, and told her not to be so silly, and kissed her lovely mouth to seal the deal.

I began to withdraw, and she clung to me desperately, really distressed, begging me not to go, to use her until I came, to please just show her how she could make me come. I gently extricated myself from her embrace and told her that I was in fact very close to coming and as I said it, I managed to get her out of bed and kneel on the edge I came up close behind her glorious arse, and slipped my hand between the outstretched thighs, touching her pussy, making her wetter still and then I wet the tip of my cock in her flow, and began to push slowly into her sublime depths.

I slid home with hardly any resistance due to the copious amount of pussy juice in her pussy and on my cock until my balls were resting against her skin. She whimpered with delight, and pushed back against me as I reached forward and grabbed a handful of the wonderful red hair, and then she edged forward momentarily and pushed back hard, letting me know what she wanted, and I was delighted to oblige.

Encouraged by her enthusiasm, as if I needed encouragement, I began to fuck her, reaming out the depths of her pussy mercilessly. Not to be outdone, she let me know by her moans of pleasure that she was loving every thrust of it, and when I pulled on her beautiful red hair, she became even more excited, so I gave her lovely arse a couple of light experimental slaps to see if my suspicions were right. They were, and she became quite frantic, so I spanked her gorgeous arse until my hand hurt. By that time she was making an almost constant whimpering and moaning sound. Words tumbled from her, mostly unintelligible, and with her excitement levels going through the roof, I knew I was on my way to my own orgasm.

Before I could even think about trying to hold it off, I felt that familiar tingle at the root of my cock, and then I was pumping myself helplessly into her depths, again and again, until I was done. I slowly pulled out, watching what I had just pumped into her slowly trickle back out. Still kneeling at the edge of the bed as if fucked into immobility, she knelt there, gasping for breath, and at that moment, Laurel walked into the room. She looked at my wilting cock and at Christine's leaking pussy, and shaking her head, she pushed me gently to one side, and stood looking at Christine's well fucked pussy.

'You dirty greedy bitch,' she said, addressing Christine's pussy which was spewing, and leaking my come, and laughed. 'You've stolen all the come,' and she pushed Christine onto her back, and without any preamble dropped to her knees and began to finger fuck, and lick Christine's battered pussy. Christine protested at first, but Laurel just ignored her, sticking to the job in hand and despite her protests Christine just lay there and let her, too tired to do anything else.

All too soon Laurel's knowing hands and mouth were bringing even more pleasure to what should have been an already satiated cunt, but it seemed that Christine, from being almost apathetic to sex was now an enthusiastic devotee of Eros. Her hips were once again in motion, thrusting hard against Laurel's hands and mouth, mindlessly extracting the maximum pleasure possible from her pussy.

For my part, although I'd just filled Christine's adorable pussy with my come, and for all intents and purposes was pretty much useless to Laurel, I tried to do what I could to add something to the party, so I pulled Laurel's skirt up over her bottom to expose her sex too.

Great minds think alike and all that, but it seemed that Laurel too had obviously thought panties surplus to requirements, and was naked under her skirt. Doing what I could, meant kneeling behind Laurel and invading her open, wet hole with my fingers, and then I lay down, flipped over on my back and wriggled under her, like a mechanic inspecting the underside of a truck.

Only, there was absolutely nothing wrong with her amazing body work that I could see, except for a definite leak which I determined to plug with my tongue. I heard her moan really loudly as I connected with her cunt lips, and then my tongue circled her clitoris. I inserted two fingers deep inside, found that good old g-spot and worked my fingers rapidly in and out. She started bearing down with her pussy on my face and mouth, obviously loving the sensations I was giving her.

Her pelvic movements were speeding up too, as she sought for another release. Despite the position I was in, and with her mouth being engaged and somewhat muffled, buried between Christine's outspread thighs, when she came I couldn't help but hear it. Moaning screams of joy, and I think she even squirted a little, as I felt my mouth and face grow suddenly wetter and warmer with her secretions as her orgasm reached its peak. When it was over, she slowly, slowly, lifted her hips a little, legs still wide open and I could see her glorious pussy, open and pink, just above me, twitching and winking at me with those lovely little post orgasmic, 'shocks.'

I slid out from below her and got to my feet, and then I helped Laurel get to hers too. She said nothing, just lay down on top of the bed next to Christine, who had been well serviced, and must have been exhausted. She may even have been asleep already, so I covered both of them up to keep them warm, and left them to it. I thought a shower would be a good idea, with me being covered on multiple feminine sexual juices, and my own too. Afterwards I fell asleep too, on my couch.

Maybe one day I'll tell the story of what happened when the girls woke up, right now I'm just too fucking tired...

12