Test Subjects: 3rd Test

Story Info
New tests and new pleasures for the naked girl.
5.7k words
4.75
28.8k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story should mostly stand alone, but if you find yourself confused, the other stories are available; none of them are very long.

Also, I have seen some readers claim that any aftercare in a noncon/reluctance story ruins the whole thing. Sometimes I like aftercare, and sometimes I don't. But this story has just a little bit of it, so don't complain in the comments... You've been warned.

As always, I like reading your feedback. Keep it coming and Enjoy.

.......................................................................

Feeling a soft breath on the back of her neck, Kelly awoke. Derick's arm was wrapped around her waist, pulling her naked form close to his. The feeling of his warm, unclothed, full body embrace was strange and foreign to her, but it was not actually unpleasant. She was currently lying as the little spoon. Her body gave out an involuntary shiver, but she couldn't tell if it was caused by anxiety or desire. It was probably both.

Derick's flaccid dick was pressed up tightly against her ass crack. This sensation felt shameful and wrong in her mind, but her selfish, lustful body did not want to move. After all, this was the same cock that had probed the depths of her ass the last time she'd been awake; pulling away now couldn't change any of that.

While her mind continued to rebel, the rest of her supple young body wanted this man. It wanted him to breed her, as nature intended. So far, however, he had only fucked her throat and her asshole, and her body (particularly her cunt) had been left begging for more.

But she insisted that her mind was still in control. She forced her eyes closed, and tried to go back to sleep. She had learned that within this bare, white room, sleep always came immediately when desired.... unless there were more tests to perform, of course.

She was able to drift back to sleep almost instantly. She had no concept of how much longer she slept, but she awoke to a rigid pole of flesh pushing its way toward her anus again. A hand was wrapped around her side, kneading gently at one of her large breasts. Her nipple was as hard as it could be.

"Hey!" Kelly exclaimed, pulling away from Derick, and jumping off of the small platform they used as a bed. She whirled around to face him. "What's the big idea? Were you trying to stick your dick back inside my asshole?!"

Still lying down, Derick smiled innocently. "Not at all, young lady. You agreed to share this bed with me, didn't you? There's barely room for both of us. So obviously we ended up lying close together. I was actually spooning against you when I awoke... and the feeling of your supple, teenage body against mine ended up giving me a rock hard erection. Who can blame me? You're the one who pressed your fabulous booty so tightly up against my shlong."

Derick grinned even wider. "Does my hard-on seem more like my own fault, or yours? I think you've discovered by now that your body is flawless, warm, and inviting. How could you expect me to not get hard, after you've placed me into such a position?"

"And your decision to caress my tits?" Kelly retorted, forcing herself to sound more angry than she felt.

Derick sat up and smiled guiltily. "Alright, alright! You've got me dead to rights on that one. I love your sexy peaches, so I was fondling them." He held his hands out as if waiting to be handcuffed. "Take me away officer! I'm a dirty, filthy man who can't get enough of those lovely, unspoiled jugs of yours. Put me in jail immediately!"

He looked around the small room which the two of them were currently stuck in. "Oh wait, I'm ALREADY in jail. That was a very expedient booking process, officer Kelly! Well done! But you seem to be stuck in this prison as well! Now tell me, what horrible crime did you commit to get yourself trapped in this cell with a filthy tit-fondler?"

Kelly rolled her eyes, but she couldn't deny that she was, in fact, a prisoner. Neither she nor Derick had ever met their captors, but they made their presence known through the disgusting sexual acts which they demanded Kelly and Derick partake in. Derick had been here for over a year, and Kelly had just arrived; however, ultimately he was just as ignorant about the identity of their wardens as she was.

Kelly felt her stomach grumble. For a single horrified moment she thought that the "incentive pains" were returning. These were the cramps that all subjects received if they refused to partake in whatever tests they were given.

She breathed a huge sigh of relief when she realized that she was just hungry. Then another scary thought hit her.

"When do they feed us?" She inquired nervously, "They don't starve us in here do they?"

Derick had been watching her naked body carefully, and he responded immediately. "Quite to the contrary. You can eat literally as much as you want. The food tastes really good too."

He made his way across the room to a seemingly innocuous portion of the wall. Just as all the times before, he pressed inward with the palm of his hand. "There's a separate request for alcohol if you'd like some."

"I... uh... I don't drink." Kelly said. She felt a sudden concern that Derick might try to pressure her into getting drunk. Then immediately she realized how silly such a thought was.

All her life, she had never dared to drink at parties, because she had always feared that some guy might get her drunk or drug her. If they had, she wouldn't have been able to stop them from taking advantage of her body.

The irony was palpable. This man had openly taken advantage of her body twice, even though she had been stone sober both times. Still, she had never drank before, and this didn't seem like the ideal time to start.

Derick just shrugged. "That's cool. It doesn't matter much anyway. Even if you get completely sloshed, the drunkenness always wears off the instant the tests start."

A few seconds passed, and a subtle ding sounded. From out of the wall, Derick withdrew two thin, stiff, rectangular wafers. They were about three by five inches wide, and around a quarter inch thick. Derick took a bite of one and held the other out to Kelly.

"What the heck is that?" She asked in surprise. She reached out and took it. "Were you just fucking with me? Claiming that there was good food when in reality, all we have are these dry-ass crackers?!"

"Just take a bite, dumbass." Derick said, dismissively.

Kelly sniffed the thing with distrust. Finally she took a small nibble from a corner of the funny looking wafer.

Immaculate flavors flooded her mouth instantly. The taste was both strange and indescribable, but it was far and away the most tender, succulent tasting thing she'd ever experienced. The previously dry cracker melted and expanded in her mouth, emulating all the flavors of a delicious, heavenly meal. She immediately took another large bite.

"This is amazing!" Kelly exclaimed, as she chewed. "Even the textures are perfect! How am I tasting all of this from a simple wafer?!"

Derick shrugged his shoulders. "I have absolutely no idea. It seems completely impossible, but here we are." He took another big bite of his wafer.

Kelly was still confused. "But wait. What about the drink?" She glanced around the room, looking for any possible source of liquid. "Where do we get our drinks from?"

"You already got it." Derick said. "Can't you taste it?"

Kelly started to shake her head, but at that very instant, she began to taste a sweet, delicious drink flooding her mouth. She couldn't place the flavor, but she absolutely loved it. It seemed to flow freely from the remaining cracker in her mouth, but as soon as she was finished swallowing, the flavor of her meal returned.

Derick could see the confusion in her eyes. "Fucking wild, isn't it? Doesn't it just blow your mind? It reminds me of that gum from the Willy Wonka film with Gene Wilder. Remember that one?"

She shook her head. "I never saw it."

"Ugh," he muttered, frowning slightly. "Sometimes I forget what a little kid you are."

"I'm not a kid!" She retorted, sounding annoyed. "As you always feel the need to remind me, while you gawk at my tits or fuck all my holes!"

"That's true." He nodded, his frown turning into a sneaky smile. "You're not a kid, so you have no excuse for missing classic cinema. What you really need is for someone to FUCK some sense into you."

Kelly's heart skipped a beat at hearing this, and she blushed vividly. Her voice faltered slightly, but she managed to say, "So is this food nutritious for us? You said we can eat as much as we want, but if we do, won't we get fat? That certainly hasn't happened to you."

Shaking his head, Derick got up to get another wafer. "Hold on and I'll explain."

It was Kelly's turn to eye her cell mate's athletic, muscular body. She noticed that she could see the definition of his muscles underneath his skin, but he had a look more like a tennis star than a body builder.

Of course she had felt the strength he possessed firsthand during their last test, when he had effortlessly forced her to the floor. She continued to study his body for a long silent moment. His perfect tan compounded the attractiveness of his masculine shape.

Kelly swore to herself that she was only studying him academically; no part of her was actually attracted to this thirty-something year old guy. Not THIS man, the same man who took her so greedily, in spite of her reluctance, all while openly reveling in all the pleasure that her body gave him.

However, none of these mental denials could stop her mouth from salivating or stop her vulva from secreting its sexual fluids. When she realized she was actually gazing openly at his lengthy cock with her mouth slightly agape, she dropped her head down immediately and appeared to study her food.

Still, the mental image of his manhood was imprinted into her brain, and she replayed its lengthy shape in her mind's eye. Even while soft, it hung low. It had a few, perfect veins, and the head was a plump, alluring bulb. Her young, teenage body knew firsthand what that head could do, and it was aching for another up close and personal analysis.

All of Kelly's musings transpired over only a few seconds, and Derick, who was just finishing his food, answered her question. "You can't get fat off of this stuff. It doesn't work like that. Consume it if you're hungry, thirsty, or bored, but it won't affect your body's size or shape. It's pretty damn weird."

"What led you to that conclusion?" Kelly inquired, forcing the image of Derick's imposing, naked body out of her mind.

"One time I was placed in a room with a tiny Asian lady." He answered. "She was as skinny as a rail, with tits like a little boy. Not a bad fuck though, honestly." He grinned, noticing Kelly's stunned reaction. "She would scarf down these things like you wouldn't believe. Never gained an ounce of weight though. I also had a Nigerian woman as a test partner. She wasn't exactly fat, but she was short with some nice thick curves." He used his hands to pantomime a stout, wide hourglass.

"She REALLY hated the tests, but of course she went along with them to prevent the cramps. One day, I guess she'd had enough, and she decided to try a hunger strike to demand her release. For roughly a month she didn't eat or drink anything... Before she finally gave up, she told me that she was starving and thirsting herself to the point of pure agony, but she still never lost any weight.

Derick noticed that his companion's eyes were open wide in disbelief. "They let us eat and drink for our own satisfaction," he said. "But just like we don't seem to age, we also don't change shape."

After a silent moment, Kelly finally spoke. "I remember, you had told me a while ago that we don't age, but we were interrupted before you could explain...."

"CUNNILINGUS," the deafening, unseen voice boomed. "FEMALE ORGASM REQUIRED."

Kelly immediately looked into Derick's face, which was glowing with a vicious smile. Her body trembled with excitement, but her mind was still terrified.

"I guess this is your lucky day!" Derick smirked. "Even before I got put in here, my cunt-licking skill was always regarded as one of my all time greatest talents. Now go lie on the bed, spread those legs, and get ready for the tongue-fucking of a lifetime."

Shamefulness washed over Kelly immediately, and her knees felt weak. Secretly however, she could feel her pussy begin gushing so much fluid that she was afraid it might slip loose of her lips and start running down the insides of her thighs.

Derick, sensing her trepidation, placed a comforting arm around her shoulders. He gently but firmly guided her towards the sleeping platform. He then moved himself in front of her, gripping her shoulders softly as he calmly pushed her into a seated position on the bed.

Her butt landed with a thump as she sat. "Lie onto your back, Kelly." Derick commanded with an air of authority. After a moment of hesitation, she obeyed. Her body was electrified and ready, and her pussy was wetter than she'd ever felt it before.

Even though she knew it was pointless, she kept her legs tight together as Derick knelt on the floor below her. He caressed her thighs as he spoke. "Alright, Sweet-Cheeks. I'm gonna need you to go ahead and part those legs, so I can go to work. You'll enjoy this, I promise." He began massaging her leg muscles gently. "Not to brag, but I'm actually pretty damn good at this," he bragged with a knowing smile.

Her entire body shuddered involuntarily. "Please," she whispered. "Can't we just talk about this? I know it has to happen, but I'm so scared. No one has ever been down there before. I don't even know what to expect..."

Looking at Derick, she was unsurprised to see his signature, lusty grin plastered wide across his face.

"I can tell you what to expect, young lady." He spoke in his official sounding, teacher's voice... as if he were a sex-ed instructor giving the most inappropriate lecture of all time. "What's about to happen is that I am going to enjoy what they call an Adult Happy-Meal... In other words, I'm gonna give you a long, passionate Australian Kiss. Have you ever seen a dog licking up peanut butter? It'll be a bit like that, except the dog is me, and the peanut butter will be your sweet, virginal pussy pearl."

Kelly squirmed, just as she always did when Derick used his crude, juvenile descriptions for the sexual acts they performed. The man was an college professor, with a wide vocabulary, and yet he always seemed to use the dirtiest expressions to describe their intercourse. She decided that it must be intentional.

"I'm gonna spread your pussy lips wide open, dragging my thick, moist tongue in your delicious slit, over and over until you can't stand it anymore... then I'll keep going. I think they call it 'Giving Face,' or sometimes 'Giving Lip Service.' Are you ready, Kelly? Because I'm about to make you so fucking wet, Niagara Falls is going to look like a leaky faucet by comparison."

"But... Derick, please..." Kelly was at a loss for words. Her pussy was begging... pleading... for this attention, but her thoughts were a swirl of humiliation.

Turning to look down at Derick, she could see him grinning madly. Her legs were still squeezed tightly together, and for some reason the cramp forming in her stomach was only a light tingle.

Derick placed his hands on her knees and said softly, "Are you planning on opening these legs willingly? Or do you need me to do it for you? I don't mind, if you need a little assistance."

Kelly laid the back of her head flat on the raised platform, and her red hair splayed out wildly. She kept her eyes tightly shut, and she shook her head, feeling tears beginning to form between her eyelashes. She wasn't ready. Her body, her womanhood, and her greedy clit were all well prepared, longing to be taken; but SHE wasn't ready. She felt like she could never be ready.

Just as ever, Derick shrugged nonchalantly and pulled her knees apart. The sheer power in his body almost immediately overwhelmed her. Her thighs parted as if they offered a meaningless amount of resistance.

From Kelly's perspective, she was binding her legs together with all the force she could muster; this man however, was spreading her wide with spectacular ease. She marveled again at his remarkable strength. As soon as her legs were spread, he slid his hands down the insides of her thighs.

Her skin formed goosebumps as he forcibly ran his powerful hands down her tan thighs. She continued applying pressure as if to close them, but it felt like fighting a losing battle. He was just so damn strong.

He drew his face closer to her torso, until she could feel his hot breath, first on her crotch, then down onto the folds of her outer labia. A shudder traveled down her spine. He planted a moist kiss on her outer lips, and she could feel desire radiating through his touch. The motion forced the petals apart slightly, freeing the liquids they had been hiding.

Even with her eyes closed, Kelly could sense Derick's excitement growing as her cum gushed down from her virgin pussy toward her plump ass. "Oh shit, girl! Your cunt is as slick as a fucking slip-and-slide!"

Kelly winced with embarrassment. She hated the bawdy expressions he used to describe her body's sexual reactions. She immediately winced again when he slowly dragged his tongue across her slit; he slurped up her juices passionately.

"Delicious!" He declared, and she squeezed her eyes tighter shut. He knew what this was doing to her, and he loved it. His cock was as hard as it had ever been before.

"Please. I don't even know what to say... this is so..." Kelly's words were cut off by another slow drag of his tongue into her pussy. This time he lingered on the clit for a moment, bathing it with powerful, sensual motions.

She felt her legs twitch involuntarily, as the pleasure took her. Her cunt was in heaven, and it wanted... it NEEDED more. Her mind was now an unwilling slave to the unstoppable longings of her womanhood, which was pleading for more of his mouth's touch.

From between her legs, Derick looked up and sneered, "You don't know what to say? All you need to say is: 'Please Mr Derick! I'll be a good girl, if you'll just bury your face in my crotch and eat my virgin pussy like cherry pie. Please, sir!'" He lapped at her cunt again, feeling her body writhe with uncontrollable ecstasy. "The words are simple enough. Can you say them for me, young lady?"

"N...no!" She insisted, shamefully covering her reddening face with her hands. With her fingertips, she felt the soft tears that had rolled down her cheeks.

"Say it!" He commanded, loudly. He drew away from her momentarily, even as he could feel a sharp ache grow in the pit of his stomach.

Her body pitched towards him involuntarily, her pussy dying to reconnect itself with his tongue. Kelly let out a stream of incoherent, pleading sounds that might have been words.

Derick grinned as wide as ever. "That's good enough, I suppose." He leaned back in, laying a warm, wet kiss directly onto her clitoris.

He used his fingers to pry her outer labia further apart and drove his pointed tongue into her vagina like a miniature, pink, sloppy cock. Her body bucked and she moaned loudly in spite of herself.

Within her, his tongue thrashed against the tight, moist interiors of her pussy. The walls were literally soaked with her cum, and Derick slurped it up greedily. He continued alternating between teasing her clit and driving his tongue into the entrance to her vagina.

His tongue wasn't freakishly long, but it was well above average. It was certainly penetrating far deeper than anything had been before.

Kelly, who had never even masturbated in her life, was essentially losing her mind, completely enraptured by the sensations. Quite subconsciously, her hands drifted down to her large breasts, and she began massaging them tenderly.

12