Test Subjects: 3rd Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even from his current location, with his face buried in her pussy, Derick could see what her hands were doing. He had thought that his cock couldn't get any harder, yet somehow it did. This urged him on to even more aggressive licking: he shook his head fiercely between her legs like a dog, with his tongue shoved inside her as far as he could manage.

With her mind completely lost in a mixture of delicious pleasures and guilt, Kelly did not even know that her thighs had spread themselves as wide as they could possibly go. If she had realized this, it would have surely embarrassed her even further. The fact was not lost on Derick however, as he reached down and began kneading her ass cheeks with his muscular hands.

Her moans were growing louder now, the sounds reverberating within the empty white room. She wanted desperately to silence her voice, as it cried out in passion, but she was completely incapable of controlling herself. Her womanhood gushed, in open defiance of her will; it wanted this man so intensely.

Her calves closed in behind Derick's back, drawing him closer to her quivering torso, and shoving his head even more firmly into her cunt. His hands worked harder, massaging her ass, as his tongue danced against her clitoris.

A wave of pressure had been building within her body since the start. It was like the pleasure that she had received during her ass fucking, but far more intense and even more pleasurable. She was moaning constantly now, having given up any attempt to keep silent.

"Y...Yes! Derick, please! No! Yes! Holy fuck, that feels so good.... Fuck... please... Don't stop!" She gripped her tits tighter, digging her fingers deep into her own soft flesh. She smooshed her breasts against one another blindly, with her eyes still squeezed tightly shut. Her nipples were so hard; they pressed firmly against the palms of her hands.

The sensations we're almost unbearable now. Emotions she could never hope to express shook her wildly. Her pleasure built to a fever pitch.

Her hands shot down from her tits and grabbed Derick's head firmly, snatching at his hair and pulling his mouth even closer to her flooded cunt. Her fingers clinched and pressed his face against her pussy as tight as she could.

His wide tongue was dragging across her clitoris as a powerful orgasm wracked her body. Her scream was nearly deafening as it echoed inside the tiny room. Her legs contracted violently, and her toes curled downward. She felt her entire body shake with rapture, as her fingers tightened on her lover's hair.

The sensations were indescribable. Kelly had never known that the human body was capable of such intense, amazing feelings. All of her preconceived, virginal notions about sexual experiences were shattered in a moment of pure bliss.

Her cunt clinched violently, as the powerful climax took control. Her pussy felt like a wild, unstoppable river. She could not steady her breathing as it became hot and heavy; her heart pounded madly within her chest

Derick never broke his wicked grin, and he did not stop licking as her orgasm slowly ebbed toward completion. He continued lapping at her cunt wildly, teasing her clit and slurping down her juices. Cum and saliva were mixed in equal measures, running down his face and glazing his chin.

Between Derick's own legs, his dick was rigid as hell, with drops of precum dripping down the floor. His cock twitched, as if jealous of the fun that his tongue was currently having. His balls ached as well, wishing to dump their contents deep inside this woman as they had before.

As her orgasm finally ended, Kelly noticed that Derick had not stopped licking yet. She could feel the wave of pleasure rising again, even more intense than before. Her sanity returned, and she released her grip on his hair.

"Derick... Oh!" Pleasure forced its way into her mind again, and she struggled for words. "I've had... I just had an orgasm. You can... umm... you can... Oh Fuck! You can stop now... I... I came. You don't have to... Fuck!"

Derick battered her clit with his tongue more fiercely than before. Between his powerful licks she could barely make out his words. "I know you orgasmed. But the second one is always better, trust me." His face was buried into her lips, so the words came out muffled.

Derick moved his hand up and drove two of his fingers inside her pussy, as his tongue still smothered her clitoris mercilessly.

"Oh FUCK! DERICK!" She moaned loudly. Shame and desire returned like a hurricane. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO... FUCK!" Another sensual cry burst from her lips. She was losing the battle with her body yet again. She placed her hands onto her thighs and gripped them savagely; Her fingers massaged her muscles, trying to distract her from the inevitable wave of pleasure she could feel rising.

Inside her pussy, Derick curled his fingers and stroked with determination. His experienced digits seemed to hone in directly on her most sensitive, delicate areas, and he rubbed their wet surface enticingly, even as his tongue continued its assault on her clit.

"OH SHIT! OH FUCK! DERICK! BABY! OHH!" Her entire body was almost thrashing now with pleasure. She could feel a second, even more powerful orgasm building rapidly.

The rush of pleasure hit her with less warning this time. Her pussy was bathed in an intense, warm glow that her young mind had no way of rationalizing. She screamed loudly as she reached climax once again, and she squirted a stream of her cum directly into Derick's face.

Derick licked at his lips and gave her cunt one last tinder, sloppy kiss before he withdrew. His cock was still rock hard, and it begged him to plunge into her, but he resisted the urge.

His manhood twitched angrily, as if demanding satisfaction. No course of action would be acceptable, other than cramming it directly inside this girl's sopping wet cunt immediately. His testicles tightened as well; they needed to loose his potent spunk on her fertile ovaries. Right now her pussy was tired and helpless. His millions of sperm cells could easily storm into her body and overwhelm her meager defences. He could effortlessly knock her up with twins, maybe even triplets... just as nature intended.

Instead, he reached over and helped the shaking girl back into a sitting position. He sat down beside her and placed his arm around her in a gentle motion. Tears were still streaming from her eyes, and her hair was a wreck.

"Not too bad, huh girl?" He said, his smile never faltering.

"That was... it was... woah..." Her mind was completely overwhelmed, incapable of expressing herself. In spite of her pleasure, she was still sobbing slightly, but Derick took it in stride.

He let out a chuckle. "I TOLD you that my pussy munchin' skills were legendary. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

She wiped the tears from her eyes and sniffled. As the pleasure faded, all her previous embarrassments and fears returned, although not as strong. Part of her wanted to pull away from him, but instead she leaned her naked form against his.

She needed to seek comfort from somewhere, even if it was from the source of her shame. He pulled her close, letting her bask in the afterglow of the two powerful orgasms she'd just received.

"That was so... incredible." Kelly finally managed. I had no idea it could be so... so... powerful."

Derick shrugged, still smiling faintly. "Everyone has talents. That just happens to be one of my best."

Her head was still hung down, as if she could hide her red, tear-streaked eyes from him. When she finally opened them, she immediately saw Derick's thick cock, standing full mast. It was pointing at her like an angry arrow. The tip was still glistening with precum.

"Oh! You're rock hard!" She said in surprise.

Derick laughed good-naturedly. "Well of course, sweetheart. When a guy eats a delicious pussy like yours, that HAS BEEN KNOWN to happen on occasion." There was a twinge of sarcasm in his voice, but it was not mean-spirited.

Suddenly Kelly felt a new source of shame. He had just brought her so much pleasure... more pleasure than she'd ever experienced before in her life... but he had not received any stimulation in return.

Her mind knew this was a ridiculous thought process. He had gladly pleasured himself with her throat and her asshole, with almost no consideration of how she felt.

She wasn't like that, though. The idea that he had done this without repayment ate at her, even though she knew it was stupid. She had heard from boys in school that arousing a man and leaving him that way could be uncomfortable... painful even.

While she knew that this discomfort was often overstated, right now looking at his dick, she could sense his cock's anguished longings.

Her voice was soft, almost a whisper. She couldn't believe the words, even as they left her mouth. "Would you like me to... uhh... suck it for you? Just to help it go down?"

Derick's eyes shot open wide. He didn't think he heard correctly. "Wait, what did you just say?!"

Kelly's face turned a bright crimson. "I... I just want to help in case it was sore or something." She stared at the floor abashedly. "I could help it. You know... with my mouth..." Her words trailed off quietly.

"You're asking if you can suck me off?! Fuck yeah, Kelly!" Derick's voice was full of surprise and excitement. "You never even have to ask! Any time you want this thing in your mouth, just latch on!" He laughed again, and helped her slide to the floor.

"If I EVER turn down a blow job from you, just know that aliens have officially sucked out my brains and replaced it with someone else!"

Kelly's eyes flashed with concern. They had theorized that maybe they were prisoners of some extraterrestrial life forms, after all.

Derick noticed her look and sighed impatiently. "I mean that just as an expression. No one is getting their brains sucked out, at least not as far as I know. Don't worry. The only sucking you need to worry about is you, with this dick. Now get to it, cutie." His face broke into a familiar grin, once again.

Kelly took his member into her hand and felt it tremble. It was so stiff and ready; somehow it gave her the mental image of a lit stick of dynamite, ready to explode immediately.

She used her lips to suck all of the precum off of the tip, and she felt Derick shudder with desire. She smiled innocently, and slid his cock into her mouth. She felt it twitch as it entered, and she bathed it with her tongue just as Derick had done with her clit. Derick let out a long, deep moan of satisfaction.

She drew her mouth off of him, kissing his head, and dragging her tongue down his length; she could see his balls tightening, ready to burst.

Placing it back inside her mouth, she slid it as deep as she could, almost engulfing it in one smooth motion.

"Fuck!" Derick exclaimed, his eyes fluttering with enrapture. "How are you so good at this? You feel like a pro already, and I've only given you one lesson."

"I'm a quick learner." She tried to say, without removing her mouth, but his fat cock changed it into "OM AH WUICC UULUURRNUHH..."

He was trying to make this last and enjoy the tender wetness of her perfect mouth, but his resistances were fading rapidly.

"I'm about to nut, Sweet-Cheeks." He grunted.

"Uh-huh," she nodded, his cock bobbing inside her mouth, the words still garbled. She impaled herself on his manhood again, feeling its length tighten as it prepared to dump its load. The head seemed to swell inside her mouth, warning her of the incoming flood.

He stroked her hair lovingly as he held her head exactly where he needed it, making quick, spastic thrusts. "Oh baby, that's right! Drink it down!"

He gasped loudly, as a torrent of jizz flooded past her lips. She swallowed his cum dutifully, gulping shot after shot of his warm, thick, salty cream. She had always told herself that she never wanted to swallow, but her recent experiences had drastically changed her perspective on such things.

He released her head, but continued petting her softly. "Good girl." He sighed. "That's my good little cocksucker."

She drew her mouth off a moment too early, and the last spurt caught her, splatting against her lips.

She laughed embarrassed, and he laughed along with her. He took his slowly softening cock into his hands and smeared his cum around on her face playfully. She looked up at him, confused.

"Oh don't ask me why guys like to do this!" He said with an immature giggle. "It's like finger-painting with your dick... I have no idea why it's so fun."

Kelly stared at him. Her face was streaked with his cum, and his mouth and chin was soaked with hers. He smiled down at her, knelt, and planted a slimy, cum coated kiss directly on her lips.

A small portion of her mind was still revolted by all the mingling fluids in her mouth, but she found it impossible to pull away. Her heart fluttered.

Why did this man have such an effect on her?

12