Test Subjects: 4th Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leapt at her with furious speed, surprising her and grabbing her by her wrist. Her arm jerked, as she tried to wrench free, but his grip was like an unyielding vice. Changing tactics, she tried to kick at him again, but he'd learned his lesson from their first encounter.

He sidestepped, grasped her bare calf, and lifted. She bent her other leg to keep from toppling as hard, but he continued to lift until she collapsed to the floor.

Her back struck the ground with a thud, and he was on top of her in a heartbeat. She tried to claw at him, but her nails barely connected before he had her hands pinned to the floor. She spat directly into his face, and it ran down his nose, dripping right back on to her own cheek.

Thrashing like a feral animal, she tried to knee him in his balls, but he stayed close, riding her thigh, and preventing her leg from gaining any real momentum.

Kelly noticed with horror that he wasn't smiling. He had always had a wicked smile when he had taken her in the past. This new, current look of grim determination terrified her.

"Listen, you stupid cunt!" He shouted, anger filling his voice. "For the first time, a real part of me doesn't want to do this... but you know it HAS TO HAPPEN, so stop fighting! I don't want to have a child in this prison anymore than you do, but I won't let them kill you! This is for your own good!"

Kelly writhed and pitched her naked body beneath him, but she knew her resistance could not last as long as he could. He released one of her hands in order to pin her other thrashing leg, and she scratched at him again. This time the attack connected. Red streaks formed on his face with narrow traces of blood within.

He slapped her face, and her body went limp with shock. "FUCKING STOP THAT!" He roared. She was filled with terror, too afraid to try again.

He finished positioning her other thigh and slid in between the two, placing his throbbing erection directly at her maiden-head.

He pinned her wrists back to the floor and spoke, his breath hot on her face. "Calm down, damnit! I have a theory as to why..."

She bucked again violently, almost headbutting him, and using the last of her energy in a vain attempt to free herself. When that action failed, she spat again, directly into his eye. "LET ME GO, YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!" She screamed.

"FINE! NO COMFORTING WORDS FOR YOU, SLUT!!" Derick declared, furious. "Fuck you!" He added, and then he did just that.

He furiously drove his cock straight into her cunt, like a long, hot steel rod through warm butter. Her delicate hymen split in two like the tearing of thin lace, leaving a subtle red streak down the length of his shaft. Before this, he had planned to be gentle. After all this was her first time. But he knew that the time for tenderness was gone.

He grunted, forcing his lengthy member deeper and stretching her walls brutally, as every inch of her vaginal lining bathed his length with its heavenly touch.

Kelly screamed, first with horror and pain, and then with unwilling ecstasy as her womanhood felt the sweet sensations for which it had been longing for such a long time. She tried to bite her lip to stifle the cries, but she failed to stop them in time.

Unsurprisingly, Kelly's pussy, along with the rest of her female body, had not changed their stance. They still desired Derick carnally; Kelly's decision to run and fight had been quite her own, and now that she had lost, they basked in the overwhelming glow of his masculine power.

The tip of Derick's meat smashed its way inside her, and at the same instant it reached her cervix, his balls collided violently with her entrance. He bottomed out at the perfect length, and there was an audible smack as her lower lips kissed his sack.

Derick let out a loud grunt of enjoyment, as he felt his balls slap her opening and his cockhead touch her cervix. His cruel smile began working its way back onto his face. He had never chosen to be a rapist in life, but the role suited him well.

Kelly's pleasure was even more intense than it had been when Derick had tongued her pussy, but she told herself to hate every second. This was a very difficult task, but she still insisted that she would manage it.

"Shit, girl! Your pussy is an absolute custom fit for this cock!" Derick exclaimed, his voice still full of sexual fury. He partly withdrew and struck again repeatedly, groaning as he enjoyed the sopping wet insides of this teenager.

Regardless of the mental anguish boiling in Kelly's mind, her pussy knew exactly what it was designed for. It needed to please this cock in order to receive its reward, a life-bringing shower of potent sperm straight to the ovaries.

Derick could sense that her arms were finished resisting, so he released his grip from them. He placed his hands on her throat and firmly squeezed, feeling her fear and pleasure rising rapidly. Her eyes grew wide, and he could clearly see the powerful effect he was having on her.

A single bead of blood trickled down Derick's cheek from the scratch she had made, and it seemed to drive him into wild, animalistic fervor. His dick pummeled her insides, and he shouted out in ecstasy, the syllables punctuated with every thrust.

"YOU. SCRATCHED. MY. FACE. YOU. FUCK...ING. BITCH! NOW. TAKE. MY. COCK. LIKE. THE. WHORE. YOU. ARE!" He was driving into her so hard that her breasts flopped haphazardly with each pump of his powerful hips.

Kelly's eyes were drowning in her tears now. She had lost, and now her body was enjoying all the maddening sensations, regardless of how dreadful the future that lay ahead was.

"Please, Derick!" She whimpered, pathetically, still terrified of the hands gripping her throat. "Please stop... I..." She gasped, as another wave of euphoric sensations shook her. "How... how can you be so horrible?"

"Easy... Just watch!" He drove his phallus in again, with a powerful grunt. His cock throbbing inside felt so amazing to her. Why did it have to feel so damn good? Everything within her mind needed this to stop, to prevent the unthinkable aftermath, but the rest of her body needed it to continue. Her hands reached up and clawed at Derick's back in a blend of anger and pleasure. Her hips pushed against his thrusts, deepening every penetration.

She could feel the sexual pressure building as before, even as she tried everything to ignore it and force it down. The constant pistoning of Derick's shaft within her was heavenly... but she refused to give in.

Their captor's booming voice had insisted that an orgasm would increase her chances of impregnation, so she knew she couldn't let herself have one. Even as she told herself this, she knew it was a hopeless plan.

Then suddenly a different course of action sprang into her mind. If she could fake an orgasm, maybe she could trick Derick into cumming without her. She knew that she had to be careful. Her partner had so much more experience than she did.

She would have to lure him to the brink of climax, and then pretend to finish, so he would have no choice except to cum immediately after. If he wasn't at the height of ecstasy himself, he might realize her deception or decide to continue for his own enjoyment.

If she succeeded, it would at least lessen her chances of pregnancy. It was a wild, half cooked scheme, but it was all she had.

She had no idea how to make a man cum faster, but she figured she would start by moaning seductively. The moaning part was easy; she simply released the floodgates, and a loud series of wild, uncontrolled cries escaped immediately, flowing from her mouth.

Derick sensed that her pleasure was increasing, and he could feel his balls tighten, begging to dump their contents inside her. Unfortunately for Kelly however, Derick had mastered both stamina and sexual control. He had literally lived for more than a year in this place, with fucking as his only pass time. Her novice attempts to make him orgasm first were pointless, but he would enjoy them nevertheless.

He redoubled his efforts, and Kelly squeaked as the wave of ecstasy spiked. The luscious interior of her vagina gave and received raw, sexual euphoria.

Her cunt and his cock battled to see which could deliver more amazing sensations to the other. His cock was winning, but it was an unbelievably close contest.

Both of their voices grew louder simultaneously. Derick's deep masculine groans of enjoyment and Kelly's high-pitched squeals of passion echoed within the white room, swirling around them. She gasped involuntarily every time his large, smooth balls slapped her anal opening.

"Oh Derick!" Kelly said, hoping to gain the upper hand and send him over the edge. "Cum for me, baby! Oh, I'm so close! Pump me full of your delicious jizz and knock me up! Give me every ounce inside of those manly balls! Give me every fucking drop! Oh please!"

The words felt filthy in her mouth. She tried to tell herself that they were all lies, intended to make him cum early and avoid insemination, but another sick part of her knew that the words were true. She did want his cum, and she did actually love him, no matter what she told herself.

Derick sensed that this was a trap, but his selfish side didn't care. Still, he was required to give her an orgasm, and truthfully, he just really wanted to. His desire to pleasure her was eclipsing his own desire for sexual fulfillment.

He shifted his stance slightly, directing his cock to more precisely stimulate her G-spot. Kelly's back arched violently, as a tremendous, enraptured shriek burst from within her. There had been no deception in that moan; it was honest and glorious. Derick's lecherous smile returned in full force.

Kelly was trying to steady herself in order to plan when to fake her climax, but her brain was losing its focus. The heavenly sensations flooding her cunt were making concentration all but impossible. The orgasmic pleasure was rising like a tsunami, threatening to overwhelm her at any instant. Her bare pussy lips repeatedly kissed his base at the end of each thrust, as he sheathed himself within her to the hilt.

"Der... Derick! Ooooh.... Mmmm... That feels... so... fucking... good!!! " It was the last coherent thing she said. Her sounds slurred into unintelligible babble. Her brain was struggling to form words, and it was failing miserably. She saw that his smile had returned, and inwardly her lustful body was so turned on by it.

"FUCKING SHIT, KELLY!" Derick exclaimed. "Your pussy is so fucking tight! Oh! Cum for me, baby! I need to feel it!" He continued jack-hammering away inside her, his phallus forcing copious amounts of pleasure to flood her insides.

Her attempt to fake an orgasm had completely failed. She was already moaning and crying out so loudly, and she could feel a real orgasm merely moments away. All of her rational thoughts were swept away by an unbelievable torrent of euphoric rapture.

She screamed directly into Derick's ear as she orgasmed. A soft jet of her cum squirted across the top of his cock, splattering against his hairless crotch. Her thighs shook chaotically, and her pussy clenched his shaft with an even tighter grip. Her toes bent inward, as her calves crossed behind his back, pulling him deeper inside.

Derick's balls begged him to release them onto her prepped and willing vulva. After such an earth-shattering orgasm, her ovaries would be defenseless against the onslaught of semen they contained. His sperm were both plentiful and potent. They WOULD undoubtedly knock her up.

Instead, he kept pumping away, relishing every second inside his unwilling lover. Beneath him, Kelly was struggling to maintain her sanity. "I... I came, Derick." Kelly said, there was sorrow in her voice, but also a hint of satisfaction. It had been amazing, but now the battle was over. "You can..." a sob squeaked out, "...you can finish now."

Tears continue to flow from her eyes, but she coiled her arms around him lovingly. She wondered why she had to love this heartless bastard. She had no idea. All she knew was that she did.

Derick grunted with sexual exertion as he picked up the pace of his thrusts. "Not until you cum a second time, Sweet-Cheeks!"

This pulled another wave of sobs from Kelly. "DERICK PLEASE! JUST FINISH ALREADY! DON'T INCREASE THE ODDS OF PREGNANCY EVEN FURTHER!"

Derick groaned, smiling mischievously. "Relax! A second orgasm doesn't increase the likelihood of pregnancy. It's only the first one that makes a difference." Derick lied, easily. In reality, he had no idea if this was true or not. He doubted it, but in this moment, he was willing to say whatever it took. He was enjoying himself far too much to stop now.

Kelly laid her head back on the floor and moaned ecstatically. Now that the damage was done, she could relax and just enjoy the sensations. She didn't entirely trust Derick's claims, but in fact, she WANTED to believe him. The feelings racking her body were heavenly. It was only fair that she should get to enjoy them as much as Derick was.

It never fully occurred to her enraptured mind that in reality, the damage had not been done, because Derick had not yet cum. But the pleasure that he was forcing upon her removed any sensible logic that might have remained in her mind.

"Oh Derick! Oh shit! Please, fuck me, baby! I love you so much! Please fuck me!" She begged. All her inhibitions had evaporated after her first orgasm. She brought her legs across his ass, and he could feel her delicately soft calves caressing him sweetly.

Derick drove himself into her again and again, reveling in every last shriek of passion that she made.

She could feel her second climax fast approaching. "Damnit, baby! Your cock feels so fucking good inside me! I'm so close...!"

Before she could finish, her orgasm hit her with unbelievable force. Her entire body locked up, and she clawed Derick's back viciously. Her cunt muscles fiercely contracted, squeezing his cock even harder than during the first climax. She released another squirt of female ejaculate onto Derick's crotch.

Derick could not hold back the torrent any longer. "Fuck, Kelly! Take every last drop! If I'm gonna knock you up," he grunted, "you'd better give me twins or triplets, bitch! I've got so much cum ready, just for you..." That was all he managed to say, before dumping an absolute deluge into her expectant vagina. Shot after shot of hot, ropey semen hit her cervix and filled her up entirely. She could feel the sticky, white cum as he blasted it deep within her, coating her insides. His cockhead smeared it around within in her, as he made shallow, pleasure-filled thrusts, savoring every second.

Her previous fears tried to return, but they were swept away by the twin floods of love and longing.

"Oh baby!" Kelly moaned. "I can feel it filling me up! Why does that feel so good?" She could also feel ever twitch of his cock as it flexed, pumping out everything he had. Her pussy tightened, milking him with a wild, untrained fervor. Derick's balls contracted as well, squeezing every last ounce inside her.

Her pussy reveled in the white bath it received. Her ovaries soaked up the potent semen, just as they were designed to do. Kelly's young, fertile body had been preparing for this moment since her eyes had first seen Derick's manhood, and now It was satisfied. Although it would certainly want to repeat the ritual again. That was understandable. Within her mind, Kelly realized that she wanted the same thing.

She wrapped her arms around Derick's neck as he dipped down and gave her a deep passionate kiss, his cum coated dick still deep inside her.

"I don't know if you love me or hate me, Kelly." Derick said flatly. "But I do actually love you, and I did what I had to do. And I'd do it again in a heartbeat."

Kelly's body shuddered, still in the afterglow of her powerful orgasms. "You... you promise?" She cooed, as she planted another passionate kiss on his lips.

.......................................................................

Epilogue:

The next eight and a half months were a whirlwind of fear and excitement for both Kelly and Derick. Still imprisoned, the two grew even closer, as her stomach began to bulge and expand with the burgeoning life inside her.

Derick was caring, doting even, and seemed incredibly invested in the wellbeing of Kelly and their child.

No more tests were required, but of course Derick and Kelly kept fucking. Why wouldn't they? It turned out that Derick had a little bit of a pregnancy fetish, and he was as horny as a teenager.

Kelly asked if they ever made it to the outside, if Derick would marry her. He laughed, because he doubted they would ever get out, but he assured her that he would. She was the mother of his child, after all.

Then the day arrived for her to give birth:

.......................................................................

Kelly awoke, and was immediately horrified to see herself surrounded by tall, tan grass. Having woken up in the same bare room for the better part of a year, the change was horrifying. More horrifying still was her flat belly, no longer carrying her child.

"DERICK!" She keened, before seeing him snap awake and sit up a few feet from her in the grass.

"What's wrong, Sweet-Cheeks?" He said, before adding, "Where the fuck are we? And what the fuck am I wearing?" He was clothed in a tan tunic, with no undergarments, and so was Kelly.

"THE BABY!" Kelly screamed, before noticing the tiny bundle of beige cloth at her feet. The bundle stirred, and then released two simultaneous whimpers.

Kelly jumped up and unwrapped the cloth to see two tiny, sleeping infants, a boy and a girl, with their tiny eyes squeezed tightly shut against the midday sun.

"What? Where? Are these...?" Kelly could not keep her thoughts straight.

"I KNEW you were pregnant with twins!" Derick laughed, triumphantly. "My boys KNOW how to swim!" He stepped over to the twins and bundled them up again, to protect their delicate skin from the sun. "We had decided names in case it was male or female, I guess we get to use both names now."

"But where are we? And when did I give birth? I don't remember anything."

"They must have extracted the children medically. With the same type of space-age magic they use to heal us. As for our location, we're in a wheat field. In the middle of a crop circle, I think."

Suddenly, there was an incredibly bright, blinding light just overhead. An immense, voice like the one that demanded tests blared at them.

"GREETINGS CREATURES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. WE ARE NOT CARBON BASED LIFEFORMS, BUT WE SEEK TO BETTER UNDERSTAND YOUR BIOLOGY. YOUR SERVICE HAS BEEN INCREDIBLY VALUABLE TO OUR RESEARCH. KEEP YOUR OFFSPRING SAFE."

With that, the voice and light vanished, leaving only clear skies. Derick scratched his head. "Wow. That explains it, I guess. They kidnap loners, but once you have kids you're no longer a loner."

"And they say once you have kids your sex-life goes away." Kelly grinned, mischievously.

"Oh HELL NO!" Derick barked. "That's it! Before we do anything else, you're sucking me off for that mean-ass comment." He stepped over to her and raised his tunic, placing his erection directly against her lips. He grasped her hair, and lightly pulled her away from the sleeping children. "Don't wanna disturb the kids, now do we? Now get using that cock holster, woman." He grinned.

Kelly shrugged. "I think I can manage that, Sir." She said with a smile that his cock immediately spread wide open.

She sucked him until he came, and she swallowed it down lovingly.

Then they picked up their newborn twins and headed towards a farmhouse in the distance, and towards the rest of their lives together.

.......................................................................

Afterward: I hope you've all enjoyed this short series. I have some plans to use this sci-fi prison scenario for new characters in the future, but I have other stories to publish first. Perhaps not all of my characters will get as happy of an ending as Derick and Kelly, but at least we know that it's a possibility, huh?