Test Subjects: 4th Test

Story Info
The naked girl finally needs sex, until a new terror arises.
7.1k words
4.8
33.9k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the conclusion of this short series. I normally try to keep my stories self contained, but I would honestly recommend reading the others before this one. Otherwise you might be a little lost; I don't know... I personally think the sex in this one is pretty hot, so maybe that's all you need?

If you start reading and immediately think "This isn't even noncon!" Don't worry, it's coming...

As always I ABSOLUTELY love your positive feedback, so if you liked it be sure to say so. If you hated it, I guess you can tell me that too. Just be honest, I guess. Thanks and Enjoy:

.......................................................................

Derick awoke to find that his bare legs were intertwined with Kelly's. They were both lying on the floor, wrapped in each other's arms as tight as any lovers could be. He had no memory of pulling her close, nor of being pulled himself. In his last clear memory, he had simply been sitting beside her, their two naked bodies leaning against each other.

Nevertheless, her young sleeping form was now pressed tightly to him, with her full, supple breasts smashed flat against his chest; her nipples seemed unusually hard as they seductively poked at him.

His cock began to stir immediately. He looked at her sleeping face, so innocent and beautiful. He longed to take her that instant, to deflower her, and to claim her for his own. His penis and testicles clearly seconded this idea, as they swelled in anticipation for a violent insertion into the sleeping woman's vulva.

His shaft was now rigid as steel and the tip twitched eagerly. Derick closed his eyes. Part of him absolutely agreed with his genitals; he knew that splitting this girl's pussy open would FEEL amazing. Cumming deep inside her dripping cunt would BE amazing. He felt like he NEEDED it. Still, he refrained.

This girl trusted him. He had promised not to do anything to her that their captors did not demand. She had even been sweet enough to dirty her knees for him voluntarily, sucking him off and drinking his jizz to thank him for eating her out. Derick considered how thoughtful that had been.

In spite of her luscious body's temptations and his own cock's demands, he stayed strong. He looked into her lovely, sleeping face, feeling lust and adoration rising in equal measures. In the outside world, this girl was probably too young for him; she was just barely a woman, but within these walls he could have her, if only for a while.

It took all of his self-control to prevent himself from penetrating her, but nothing could stop his hands from caressing all over her alluring body. His fingers explored their way down from her shoulders along her back, finally coming to rest on her plump, ample butt.

He rubbed the soft skin of her ass tenderly, allowing his fingertips to find their way into her crack and follow it down all the way to the silky soft flesh surrounding her rectum. He pulled at her left cheek gently, and he could feel her sphincter puckering against his touch, as it tried to seal itself closed.

He could sense precum forming on his cockhead. He had already explored the depths of her ass, but that couldn't stop his shaft from planning another excursion there. The first trip had been absolutely amazing. He smiled down at Kelly with desire.

Derick had tried to keep his motion gentle, as not to wake his partner, but he saw her blinking up at him groggily. His erection was digging into her thigh uncomfortably, but he refused to adjust himself.

At first he was expecting anger; she hadn't been too fond of his penis pressing against her rectum the last time she had awoken. This time however, she stared up at him, and he thought he saw desire in her eyes.

Gripping into her ass cheek with authority, he brought his lips to meet hers. She did not resist, but instead fiercely returned the soulful motion. As they locked lips fervently, he felt her tongue dip into his mouth gently, gingerly exploring its interior.

He took command immediately, pulling her tighter and making his tongue dance against hers. She moaned into his mouth, giving herself over fully to the kiss.

In her mind, she was enraptured. The physical rewards of this sultry kiss were not half as extreme as all the sexual tests she'd performed with him, but for once her mind and body were in complete and total agreement. She wanted this.

A scary realization crossed her mind, but she could not deny it. She was in love with Derick. It wasn't fair; she realized that. She was supposed to fall in love with a boy her own age, get married, and start a family. Instead she'd been kidnapped and sexually assaulted multiple times by her fellow prisoner, at the behest of their unseen, inhuman captors. And yet somehow she had fallen for the very same man who had raped her. She thought maybe it was something akin to Stockholm Syndrome, but the feelings she felt were both strong and real.

To be fair, it hadn't been his idea to rape her; he had technically been forced. But he had openly and loudly enjoyed both pleasuring himself with her body and pleasuring her body as well. How could she become enamored with a man who could do that? She honestly didn't know. All she knew was that she had hopelessly fallen for him.

She explored every inch of his back with her hands, lovingly caressing his skin with a soft, inexperienced touch. When she ventured lower and touched the upper part of his butt, her mind warned her to hold back. She ignored this however, and slid her fingers downward, gently fondling his muscular glutes.

He pulled away from the kiss suddenly. "Umm... I think we have a problem, Kelly."

"Did... did I do something wrong, Derick?" She asked, as innocently as she could. Her mind grew anxious, wondering if she had done something to upset him.

Derick smiled at her affectionately. "Not at all, Sweet-Cheeks." She felt her nerves relax at this, but she was still on edge.

"Then what's the matter?"

"I think we've established that your body is wonderful. You are wonderful, in general. You're downright beautiful, with perfect, fat milkers, a killer booty, and just overall, a body that any woman would be jealous of. Fucking your mouth and ass these past few days has been absolutely glorious."

"I...uh... I don't see the problem." She declared. She thought maybe he was trying to make her squirm with his dirty words, but this was weak compared to some of the filthy things he'd said before.

Derick smiled, predatorily. "The problem is that I've promised that I'd never do anything to you that our captors didn't demand. But now you're making out with me, I'm rock hard, and my self control is waning. If we keep this up... which I'm ALL in favor of, mind you... I am not going to be responsible for my actions going forward. If you keep mackin' on me like you've been doing, you're gonna find me plowing the shit out of you, before you know what hit you."

He drew in a deep breath, still smiling, and said, "So I think it would be best for all parties involved if you just tell me how you really feel. If you want me to fuck you, I need to hear it from you. Ask me for it... BEG for it... and I'll fuck you harder than you ever thought possible."

Wrapped in his powerful embrace, Kelly suddenly felt as if she was in the grip of a dangerous, wild animal. Her pulse quickened, and her breathing grew uneven. In the past, her mind had wanted him to stop his sexual advances, even though her body was pleading for him to continue. Once the pleasure truly hit however, her mind had simply surrendered. This was different though.

This time her mind and body were in unison; both of them wanted him madly. Her cunt was alive, literally dripping with feminine liquid, and her nipples were stiff and ready. She wanted him to ravish her, to deflower her, and to strip away the last of her childish innocence. Only one thing stood in her way.

He was requiring her to make this decision. Why couldn't he just force himself upon her like he did before? It was so much easier, when she could just put all the blame on him. He had face fucked her, ass raped her, and ate her out against her will; she didn't have to accept responsibility for any of that. It wasn't her fault.

Even when she had given him a blowjob, it had been for his benefit. She was only helping him out; she wasn't requesting pleasure or anything. This time was different. Now, she was wanting... NEEDING... his cock deep inside of her, bringing her all the sensations that her body longed for. AND he was forcing her to beg for it.

The look in his eye left no question. He knew precisely what he was doing to her. He knew exactly how badly she wanted it, and he also knew she didn't want to ask for it. She wanted him to take control, just so she could inwardly claim innocence in the matter. Clearly however, he wasn't going to let her off the hook this time. If she wanted his cock, she would have to plead for it.

Desire and Fear struggled violently inside her to gain control. Shame fought alongside Fear, but a burgeoning Love for him sided with Desire. Her thoughts and emotions formed a maelstrom of chaos in her brain, straining as if to drive her completely insane with their efforts.

Finally, after a painfully long time, Kelly looked deep into her lover's eyes, even as her own eyes were misty with fear and longing. "Derick... I... I can't. You know I want..."

She paused, trying in vain to steady her pounding heart. "You know exactly what I want. But you should also know that I'm too afraid to ask for it. More than anything, I'm terrified I'll get pregnant. I can't imagine the horror of having a child inside this place. Being in here with you has been life changing, for the better I think, but still... I can't bring a child up in this environment. It would be cruel, maybe even evil, to risk getting knocked up simply because I desire you so badly."

Her voice faltering, she added, "If... if you want to take me, I won't fight you. I doubt I could stop you anyway... All I ask is that you PLEASE don't cum inside my pussy. Cum inside my asshole or my mouth, or on my tits or my face. Anywhere you like. My body can be your canvas... just not in my pussy."

Derick stared back into her sparkling emerald eyes. She had expected to see disappointment, perhaps even anger. His smile never faded, however.

Wordlessly, he moved to a kneeling position, guiding her until she was kneeling as well. She faced away from him on her elbows and knees, with her ass right next to his manhood. She looked and felt like a bitch in heat, but she could feel her desire rising.

Her body, particularly her womanhood, rejoiced. She had refused to beg, so he was simply going to take her virginity regardless, just like she secretly wanted.

Of course, part of her was still terrified of getting pregnant, but at least she would never have to blame herself. Also, if she had successfully convinced him to pull out at the last second, they would probably be fine.

She dropped her torso low, squishing her breasts against the floor in perfect, submissive doggy style. He spread her legs and grasped her hips tightly, placing the fat head of his dick against her vaginal entryway. It was obvious to Derick that she would offer no resistance.

Kelly braced herself for the insertion. Derick had finally taken control, and now she could enjoy every last bit of pleasure, with almost none of the guilt. A nervous smile, filled with sexual longing, spread across her face, but she looked forward, hiding it from him.

Derick's cock spread her outer labia apart slightly. One tiny thrust was all it would take to steal her virginity and consummate their love. Her clit quivered, completely soaked with her own flowing juices.

Derick paused.

Kelly's breathing intensified, as she waited for the moment of indescribable pleasure. The moment seemed like it would never arrive. She could feel his head twitch, dying for insertion.

"Sweet-Cheeks," Derick said, still refusing to press forward. "I know that part of you wants me to take you, and part of you wants me to stop."

Her body shivered with anticipation. The part of her that wanted him to stop had evaporated from her mind as if it had never existed. Still, she listened.

"You said you were afraid that you'd get pregnant. Well rest assured, that basically can't happen. I've been with, let's face it, a ton of women in here, and not only have I never knocked one up, none of them have ever even heard of that happening. We've already established that our bodies don't change or age, so I guess pregnancy is another change that isn't allowed."

He gave her butt a playful yet powerful slap. It shook her body, and beneath her, her breasts jiggled. "That said, if you still don't want me to cum in your pussy, then I am going to splurge straight down your throat. That means you'll get a perfect chance to taste your own delicious juices on my shlong, before you taste mine, but I don't wanna hear a single word of complaint."

Kelly nodded obediently. In spite of herself, she breathed a sigh of relief. Now she could fully revel in the powerful fucking she was about to receive, with none of the apprehension. She wiggled her ass seductively, trying to make it seem as natural and innocent as possible.

"Now young lady, with that in mind, as soon as you're ready, beg me for this cock, and we can get underway." Even as he spoke, Derick's tip brushed against her clitoris, sending a tremor of pleasure up her spine.

"What!?" Kelly hissed audibly. He was still planning on making her beg? He had moved her into the most vulnerable, fuckable position, and he was still going to force her to debase herself by pleading to be screwed? She was already in position, clearly longing to be taken. He knew this, and he still wanted more from her?

"Nothing's changed from before, girl. I just happen to know that it's incredibly hard for a woman to resist a good fucking once she's properly in position. Now please, beg for this cock so we can get started. My pecker is aching to get underway." He grinned and lightly prodded at her opening; her cunt clenched eagerly. Its longings to drink his seed were so intense.

Part of her was almost angry now. She needed this, and he knew it. Still he insisted on humiliating her. But she needed it so badly. "Please," she said quietly. "Fuck me."

"I'm sorry dear, you'll have to speak up. I could barely hear you."

At this point, she was basically fuming, and her body was wound as tight as a violin string. Her cunt flowed like a river, and her heart still raced.

Suddenly she tried to lurch backwards, in order to drive herself onto his cock. She knew that this was functionally identical to asking, but at least it would rob him of a tiny victory. He wanted to hear her beg, but she refused to give in.

However, the powerful hands on her hips prevented her from achieving her goal. For one fleeting moment, she thought her pussy was going to envelop him, but he pushed her back, just shy of success. She realized that if she had won, it would havealmost been like she was raping him for once. How ironic.

"Whoa! Easy there, girl!" Derick chided, as if speaking to a wayward horse. "We aren't animals! Use your words. You wanna get fucked? Just say so, darling! Tell me what you need." His wicked grin never faded.

"Fine! You wanna hear it?" Kelly exclaimed in exasperation. "You're the one who loves describing all our sex acts in dirty, juvenile ways! Why don't you try a taste of your own medicine?" Kelly was breathing even harder now. "Please, Mr Derick! I've been a bad girl! Please! Fuck my cunt! Plow my pussy! Pork me!"

She was trying to keep a straight face, as she recalled every sexual euphemism that she'd ever heard in the schoolyard, but about halfway through, she began to snicker wildly. She continued, chortling madly, "Stuff my taco! Give me the old lust thrust! Give me a hot beef injection! My body feels the need! The need for seed! PLEASE, SIR!"

Derick couldn't help but laugh as well. She turned to look at him, and they both cracked up.

"You mean," he began in between snorts of laughter, "You want me to park my beef bus in your tuna town? And play hide the zucchini with you!? And play feed the kitty? How shameful!?"

The two of them were giggling like immature children, even as they were poised to commit the most adult act possible.

"Alright! Alright! Kelly!" Derick said, trying to stifle his chuckles. "Damn, I gotta say, that isn't exactly a sensual type of begging! But it will do the trick. Get ready, girl. My dick is gonna fuck you up."

Kelly laid her head back on the floor, her red hair splayed out like a fiery mop. She prepared herself for the most pleasurable experience yet.

"Please, Derick. Take me. I'm so ready." Her voice was barely audible, but he could hear her just the same. More importantly, he could feel her cum coating his cockhead and beckoning him inside.

"IMPREGNATION. FEMALE ORGASM REQUIRED TO INCREASE ODDS OF INSEMINATION." The earsplitting voice reverberated around the room's bare walls.

Without warning, Kelly bucked forward, wrenching herself from Derick's grasp. He stared in shock as Kelly pulled herself away from him and crossed the room.

Derick looked upward at the ceiling, dumbfounded. "That's... that's just impossible!" He shouted at no one. "What are the fucking odds?! A whole year I've been here and I've never... What? Why now? This is bullshit!"

Across the room from him, Kelly stood defensively, covering her nakedness. Her mind was a whirl of terror; her previous thoughts about pleasure were gone entirely.

Derick stood and looked at her sympathetically. He could see that she was openly weeping, and his heart hurt for her. "Baby," he said gently. "I can't believe this! I'm so sorry. I never imagined in a million years they'd do this. Why would they? Why now? Why with you?"

Kelly stared at him, her silence only broken by her soft, tearful gasps. He took a step toward her. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, DERICK!" She screamed. "I swear, I'll fucking fight you!"

He stared at her in shock. "Look, Sweet-Cheeks..."

"NO!" She screamed, her voice filled with anguish. "I won't let you do it! I won't have a child in this hell hole! I'll kill you first! Or I'll kill myself! I don't care!"

Derick could feel her straining at his patience, but he tried his best to empathize. "You couldn't kill me, even if you actually wanted to. And I won't let you kill yourself. I'll use that healing gun-thingy to..."

Kelly immediately dashed over to the wall where the seemingly magic healing gun was kept. Snatching it from its hole, she hurled it at the wall with all her strength. It struck the solid surface with a surprising amount of force and shattered into countless pieces.

She glared at Derick with satisfaction and anger. "See!? Now you can't heal me! I'll bite off my tongue and bleed to death or something! And there's nothing you can do..."

Before she could finish, there was a whir and a click in the hole where the gun had come from. Another identical gun was in its place. Derick looked at her evenly. "Looks like that idea won't work."

"Then I'll wait until the incentive pains kill me!" She snapped, "I won't raise a child in here! I thought I loved you, Derick! But if you'd be willing to have a child in here, you're a real bastard. And I HATE you."

Kelly looked into Derick's eyes and expected anger. Instead, all she saw was sadness.

"I think I'm in love with you too, Kelly. You know that I've been with countless women inside this prison, but I've never met one as innocent or kind as you." Derick said, his voice calm and pleading. "That's why I can't let them kill you. I'm honestly heartbroken to hear you say that you hate me, but I imagine it'll make what happens next easier for you to bear."