All Comments on 'Tested'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Not enough there

to get excited about

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Busted! Good one Skip.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

lol ty for the read

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Going to be an interesting time at that house...

SystemShockSystemShockover 2 years ago

Dumb as this tale is, I think it represents the reality of most RAAC stories after the "cameras" stop rolling. When there are no real, lasting consequences to their actions, the only lesson a cheater will take away from their close shave is to be more careful and devious in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And the point? The MOST pointless 750 word wannabe story ever.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Oh man I almost didn't get it.

Luck didn't hold out long for that guy in the accounting wife who is the nurse finally caught his cheating with a prostitute and the whore who went for STD checks every Monday. I hope the nurse will tell the whore's husband how despicable his wi....

/

Wait a minute. So the husband knows that his wife is still screwing around? Why the heck does he need to see STD results every Friday? Did I get it right? If so stupid cuck husband.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Unfinished. Ending is hanging.

But nice plot twist. Didn't see it coming.

Nice job Skippy47, though ending is hanging...

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

Huahuahau!!!!! For this I did not expect!!! What a writer's mind can present... I just wonder what the nurse is going to do to her cheating husband. Skippy and his ideas. Four stars for originality. But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oops...

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Oh, dear. He got some explaining to do! Good, quick start for a November morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ooooh, I wouldn't want to be making an accounting of my extracurricular activities to the nurse wife! She has access to lots of sharp things to help her get a full confession from hubby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great twist!!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

Now lets see if she divorce him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is called a “750 word” story!. The commenters who complain that it is too short, must really hate haiku.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the commenter, who thought the husband knew about her screwing around. No, he did not know, but he didn’t trust her.

OldBrummieOldBrummieover 2 years ago

Excellent twist. Build up seemed a bit unlikely at first, but became obvious why you did it when you got to the punch line. Jokes always take a bit of a setup. 4* for making me laugh.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Skippy, the master of the 750 word story!

Love ‘em! Keep ‘em coming! And thanks for writing!

graymangazergraymangazerover 2 years ago

Very nice, just too short. Not a fan of these 750 word stories but here I'll make an exception.

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

OK, I was ready to rip both the slut wife and the overpowering husband to bits, but the end won me over. If it leaves me smiling it has to be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHOOPS!!

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Good creative twist.

Liked it.

This is a five star quickie.

Karn9Karn9over 2 years ago

Nice funny twist 5*

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

Humor is hard. You did well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Badaboom!

.

And THAT’s how you do a 750 word flash story!

.

4 strong ****

A_BierceA_Bierceover 2 years ago

Skippy(750) = Jif?

Sorry, it's a USA-centric joke involving peanut butter brands.

Wife/patient isn't the only one playing Russian Roulette.

Curious how some commentators—two at this point—are in attack mode, while the rest content themselves with commenting on the story. smh

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

What a small world...

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

@Mac_Lapu, no, hubby doesn't know she's still cheating, that's why she gets the extra test, to make sure she doesn't bring anything home.

\

Not unfinished. Nurse's accountant husband is caught, we don't NEED to see the repercussions, though it would be interesting if the nurse breaks confidentiality and anonymously clues patient's husband in.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

That was great Skippy. You nailed this flash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid premise for an improbable punch line.

SDN1955SDN1955over 2 years ago

Now that was a good one.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Good story, but GREAT "punch line" ending. Had to laugh out loud after I read it.

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

Good one Skippy. Five stars and I hate giving five to 750 word stories. They just don't usually seem to deserve five to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What about the slut tupid husband? She's still out here spreading it for anyone and everyone without a condom and thinks it's exciting. What if she catch AIDS and bring it home to him? He would deserve it cause he should've divorced her as soon as he found out. He certainly shouldn't of continued sleeping with her. Some diseases take a few months to show itself. Also, umm, an STD test every 1 or 2? That makes no sense. Antibiotics takes about 4 weeks to clear up whatever diseases you have brewing up there. So there's no way for it to clear up by the time the next STD test is due. I also don't know any clinic that's going to test for STDs every week or 2 cause again, some STDs lay dormant for weeks, months. H.I.V /AIDS can take upto 6 months to a year to show up on tests. She's still having sex on antibiotics? You're not suppose to. You can get re infected. Did you even do your research on STDs and testing before writing this story? I asked cause your info is false.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Cute! That was fun. Ignore the complaints that the story wasn't finished. Not every story needs to run from birth to grave. Needless to say, there is a husband out there in desperate need for a divorce.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Ah, a descendent oh O Henry. Very well done

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Damn! For that, it’s worth violating nurse-patient confidentiality.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

An OOPS waiting for the 'awe shit'.

/

MISS, STD tests do NOT catch ALL STD's infections, some STD's (like HIV) may not months to be detectable. And STD screening test should be conducted ~7-days after the last coitus to insure the STD has germinated and can be detected?

/

More interesting is some of the comments and the inability for some to connect the dots or comprehend the few words in this story. OMG, LW has some real Brainiac's...

/

4.4*, Hooyah....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You don't "cure" an STD in a single week. And what husband would agree to that stupid arrangement? Can't have sex with your wife during the week?

012Say012Sayover 2 years ago

Did not see that coming, 5*

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 2 years ago

A very interesting story, what goes around, comes back around … and bites you in the ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clever.

But wouldn’t she be guilty of violating HIPAA health privacy laws by revealing knowledge of the affair to her husband? Not saying she shouldn’t confront her husband, but it might matter how she did so. She could incur some liability that a vengeful cheating patient would be willing to pursue.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Works great until she gets AIDs or HPV, etc.

Something viral and not bacterial that can't be cured, only controlled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh-oh. There’s trouble brewing! Lol! Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HIPAA laws. As long as she does reveal the person name, she is clear to talk about what she heard at work.

If not, every doctor nurse and janitor would be in jail. “You wouldn’t believe what happened in the ER, today. A guys comes in with a heart attack and his twin brother comes to check on him, and HE had a heart attack.” As long as names remain redacted, everything is jake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope the 750 word story haters never watched “The Twight Zone.” That would kill them. ……..”Finish the damn movie…..22 minutes of story isn’t enough!”

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Finally a fun one today!

Yes, it wasnt realistic kids but it was a fun one. Now lighten the fuck up.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

I guess I'm stupid. Did not get this one, so 2 *.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Unique and humorous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a cute way to cock the gun. But its not a done deal till we see if the target was hit. Less is more, until it is just too little. Women know this. Try again.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
@MacL

The Cheating Sweetie’s hubby does NOT know his wife is still screwing Strange! His deal with her is one STD test every two weeks because she used to cheat! (and still does.). An unreliable check!

The nurse’s hubby was the guy Cheater boffed a day or so after he got unlucky with a hooker. Confidentiality has not (yet) been compromised since the nurse did not include the cheater’s name or details! And WHO does anyone think will expose the nurse if she does get more detailed! Referee no see!

4*

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 2 years ago

exactly enough there

to get excited about. interesting and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well done!

Likegoodwine

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

As a recovering reality-checking freak, I think author's deserve a little literary license. In this author's world, all STF's can be detected and cured in the time frame given.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Given what has happened to her husband, the nurse should inform the cheaters husband what the bitch is up to.

If only STDs could be detected and cleared up in the timeframe suggested. But they can’t.

At a lower level this tale is nothing but humour.

3/5

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

It's a small world, after all (And NOT that in the way of that f**king annoying Disney song!). 5/5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol BUSTED , good shortie !

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Hahaha, gotcha you cheatin Bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmmm ? In real life this sounds very familiar.....WTF.

Tiger27Tiger27over 2 years ago

Busted big time!

Great story!!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Limits

Several comments underestimate being faithful … to your discipline and its mores. No, Nurse will NOT contact the hubby of her Frequent STD Client (FSC.). HIPAA, and earlier, Hippocrates, established that. Also, Nurse will NOT find a blunt hypodermic needle to test FSC. Nurse will do her job professionally. Nurse, however, is free j arrange for her hubby to be tracked by a PI. She cannot do the same for FSC … until she gets information independent of her contact (like from a PI.) Cleaner if she does not try to expand her range beyond Hubby … unless FSC happens to be there when PI manages to get video evidence! Actually, in many US states where adultery is irrelevant for divorcing, all Nurse has to do is file! Right after she alludes to his fuck-buddy enough to get him very nervous. Actually, also optional, except that sentence works well in the story!

5*

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Cute story, loved it. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now that was a curveball!

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Very good story!

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Sweet! VG, thank you!

Finn80561Finn80561over 1 year ago

Good one! You got me and I didn’t see it coming! 5 stars!

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

That one smacked me upside the head. Nice!

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

That one smacked me upside the head. Nice!

DazzyDDazzyDabout 1 year ago

!gamer said.... Surprise Surprise Surprise!

Dazzy-' D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well played!

mcbsmcbs12 months ago

One of the few stories I’ve given a 5. Well done.

jmmj5jmmj57 months ago

Zing!

Perfect 750. I'm looking forward to your next one.

Sumnut96Sumnut967 months ago

Love the Irony in that tale. 5 stars DMW aka

pjpbpjpb6 months ago

2/5

Nice idea - nurse learning about her husband's adultery indirectly during STD test chat. Execution poor - wife already busted and on probation period fucking left and right makes no sense here, prostitute as patient and broken condom from her regular would work just as well for 750 and be much more believable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous