All Comments on 'Testing and Research'

by Isopropyl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cncstevecncsteveover 16 years ago
That was so silly

But I loved it. Don't ask me why but I just did. Kinda like a guilty pleasure movie or TV show that we all have. Glad he got rid of the penis extinction and got an extension. When he lost it in his mom, would have been funnier if it was in her ass... especially seeing it was a "pain in the ass to get out." Steve.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 16 years ago
Very different...

My job application is in the mail already. Ha ha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Short, but good

Quite amusing, you have some talent for satire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
average

Average, I liked the content but have a hard time with the spelling and punctuation.

keairankeairanover 16 years ago
ok

the content was somewhat humorous. some of the misspellings where quite funny, "penis extinction"? is that supposed to be the eradication of all males on the planet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Isuppose so

Someone indeed needs to do it ,this was entertaining BUT it could have been so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That's my kind of job!

The spelling and punctuation was horrendous but I liked the idea of the story. It really could have been a whole lot better if it was a story of detailed examples of the toys being used; where as this was just an overview of everything without much detail. That's the kind of job I'd love to do for the rest of my life! I'd love to know how to get into that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmmm

Even without actual descriptions of sex it was a hot story.

SandMan29331SandMan29331about 12 years ago
This story could be longer

I think this story could be longer as a bro/sis story. You could show the thoughts they have and them getting use to the idea of getting the job to make ends meat and doing all the testing and research together. So having more detail around the using and testing of products.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I would have preferred the origin story than the summary of events.

mezmerizedmezmerizedover 5 years ago
retiring...

out of testing out sex toys? Ya, right... lol A little more uummph to it would've been good though... it was kind of sterile, the way you just kind of listed off a random day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous