Testing Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
Dad tells daughter she is just like her mother.
1.1k words
4.28
20.4k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
336 Followers

Dad rolled on top of me. My eyes widened as the final test began. His body was massive compared to mine. Dad was by no means fat, but He is 6' 2" with a dad bod hovering over my 4' 10" little body. I was completely naked, My legs were spread and he was between them. Holding himself up with one arm he moved his hand to the top of my head.

"I knew I made the right decision naming you Crystal, after your mother." He said, watching his own hand move across my hair. "You have the same straight blonde hair as her" He said brushing my hair behind my ear. "You have her same bright green eyes." He said cupping my face and caressing my cheek with his thumb. "You have her same soft lips. "He said, moving his hand and gently pulling on my bottom lip with his thumb. "You have her same soft caramel skin." He said moving his hand down to my shoulder then rubbing my arm. He paused for a moment, his hand went still.

"What else Daddy?" I said looking up at him in awe.

"You have the same boobs. Small, barely fit into my hand." He said now looking down at my exposed chest. "Tiny brown nipples, identical to hers. Poking out just the same" He said, holding my nipple between his fingers, in between rubbing my breasts. He shifted his body down, His arm is holding him up beside my waist. "Almost the exact same belly button." he said, poking at it, tickling me a bit. He looked up at me as if looking for another vote of approval from me.

"Keep telling me about Crystal" I said with a smile, knowing it had a double meaning with me and moms shared name.

"Well, you keep your pubes waxed clean. Just the way Daddy likes it" Dad said, rubbing his hand across my pelvic bone.

"Are we the same down here?" I asked with a slight shake in my voice as I used my hands to pull open my Pussy.

"Let's take a look." He said smiling and moving down more, both his hands holding him up now as he leaned in to get a closer look.

"Perfection, beautiful and pink. Just like it always was." He said looking up at me.

"Just like Mom!" I said with glee, letting go of my pussy and moving my hands back to my sides.

"But also," He said, moving his hand towards my pussy. "I also have to check." He used his fingers to open my pussy. He leaned in and licked it once from bottom to top. "The taste." He kept liking me slowly, making me wet. He started to focus on my clit, my legs started to shake. "Sensitive Baby?" He asked me between licks.

"Yes Daddy, my clit has always been sensitive" I said, holding my hands against my chest. He kept licking my sensitive clit, making me shake and get really wet. After a few more licks it sounded like he was trying to drink my juices. Then he looked up.

"Sensitive like her and tastes like her, delicious." He said, looking me in the eyes and crawling back up my body. "Just one more thing I need to check."

"What's that Daddy?" I said looking up at him right above me now.

"I want to see if you feel the same." He said, sliding in closer. He lowered his face towards mine and arched his back due to the size difference to move his penis closer to me. My pussy was wet, and ready, But was I? I could feel the tip of his penis right outside my pussy. His nose slid next to mine, our lips almost touching. I tried to blink, but I don't think I was, my gaze fixed on his eyes. He moved a little lower, our lips were barely touching but they were definitely touching. I felt him start to push in, my pussy may be tight, but he already made it so wet. I feel his tongue on my lip, so I put out mine. Our tongues slowly rotate around each other, but still not kissing. In one swift motion he pushed his lips fully onto mine and pushed his penis deep inside me.

Still unable to blink, I see his eyes go wide. He pulls out of me and cums all over my pussy then on my stomach. He lifts himself above me as I feel the hot semen dripping down my pussy, then down my ass. I look down at the pool forming in my belly button of my dads semen, then I let my head fall back.

"Shit, I'm so sorry Crystal... I'll get you a towel." Dad said getting up, putting his pants back on and running to the linen closet.

My mind was racing. He passed the final test, and then some. My first thought was that I must have made Daddy so happy. He came so fast probably because my pussy felt just like moms. Then my mind really started to wander. Did he pull out in time? Did Daddy get me pregnant? I lay there covered in my Daddy's semen, with my thoughts going a million miles a minute. Everything in my head went calm when Daddy got back.

"Here Baby Girl" Dad said, carrying a towel and sitting down next to me. He also had a wash cloth that he soaked with warm water. He wiped down my body with the towel then cleaned me up with the washcloth. It felt nice when he rubbed my pussy with the warm cloth. It also gave me some comfort knowing the semen was away from me.

"Daddy..." I whispered. "You didn't get any in me right?" I asked with worry.

"No no no Crystal, I pulled out long before I came.I just panicked when I had to, and I came on you. But you're all clean now, Daddy cleaned you up." He said, handing me my thong. "Why don't you go take a shower and really clean up?" He told me.

"Okay Daddy" I said looking up at him. He was looking down at my pussy. "How did it feel?" I asked him.

"It felt like she was still with me." He said looking up at me, a tear fell out of his eye.

"Well... let's do it again some time!'' I said, bouncing up. He watched my tiny boobs barely jiggle, then put his big hand on them.

"I'd like that Crystal." He said, caressing my tiny body. I moved away and ran to go take a shower.

Daddy seemed to be happy. I want to do it again, my only fear is getting pregnant from my dad. I will have to talk to him about protection next time.

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
336 Followers