All Comments on 'Testing Daddy Pt. 02'

by EveryDenial

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are telling the story quite descriptively and you are most definitely improving since you began doing stories on this site. Now, Loose every single ounce of the "silly" waxed and / or "shaved" pussy "nonsense." Peer ratings are usually in the 3 range when shaved or waxed descriptions begin. Why? No one wants a shaved or waxed pussy on on day one because it results in a nasty disgusting completely pointless mess of razor burn, chaffed peeling skin, prickly stubble, infected hairs, and pus oozing pimples on the next round. And for the record, a quick re-shave, only results in blood oozing pimples and hair follicles. So, for future reference, don't turn your female characters into something on paper that looks like a plucked chicken's ass and think it is going to help your ratings in any way. You writing skills are improving. Don't screw it up with stubble and goose bumps.

Viper7792Viper779211 months ago

With the height difference, there is no way they are kissing while he is entering her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEveryDenial@EveryDenial
Just trying to have fun :) I've been told I write like I'm scripting a play. Hopefully some people will like that style. Not all content is made for everyone! If you don't like something please don't read my work and please don't send hate. Thank you :) https://linktr.ee/e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Testing Daddy Previous Part
Testing Daddy Series Info