Testing Forbidden Desires

Story Info
A teen stepdaughter wants what she shouldn't.
7.9k words
4.46
89.6k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As long as Emily could remember, she had always had a thing for older men. Not really old—she was only eighteen after all—but, like, dad old. Men in their mid-to-late thirties. Twice her age was her sweet spot, she thought. The confidence, experience, authority that came with age was always more appealing than the naivete and cockiness displayed by her peers in the halls and DM's. That isn't to say she was sexually inexperienced with her own generation. She'd been with several guys from nearby highschools (she never wanted to get involved with ones she also had to sit in class with) and even two from the university over Spring Break. But she had yet to explore the frontier of her ultimate fantasy: being with a dad.

She wasn't into actual incest, despite what some of her internet history revealed.

Not that it mattered; she didn't have a dad. Well, not really. Her biological father disappeared when Emily was four after her mom found out he had been having an affair for ten years and even had a second family. It was just the two of them until her mom married Jay when she was a sophomore. Emily was pretty indifferent to his typical stepdad personality. She didn't have that clichéd enmity towards the man like in all the teen movies, but she just didn't connect with him either. He was a roommate who paid all the bills and fucked her mom. A lot.

Emily heard the moaning when she woke up uncharacteristically early for the first weekend of summer. She usually slept in until at least ten, but she forgot to close the blinds last night, so the morning rays bounced off her flawless face at eight. She wasn't surprised to hear them going at it; they were confident she'd still be asleep. She was also convinced that they had no clue how much the tile floors carried their sounds through the house. She had never brought a guy back when they were around, so how could they? Emily was a secret voyeur though, and whenever they fucked late at night, she'd quietly step through the house and press her ear against the living room wall that separated their ravenous bodies from hers.

So this morning, after arising and being aroused earlier than usual, she slipped on a pair of socks to muffle her footsteps and cracking toes, and crept to her usual spot. As she neared, the indecipherable grunting gave way to clear "Fuck!"s and "Oh yeah!"s, and her pussy began to tingle. When in position, she reached into her tight, silky sleep shorts and touched herself. Emily bit her lip when she made out that they were switching from cowgirl to doggy, based on the spanking. As she was edging closer to orgasm, Emily caught herself in a nearby mirror. She loved the depravity of watching herself get off to her mom and stepdad fucking. Her rich brown hair rested on top of her perky C-cup tits that were never restrained by bras when she was at home. This morning it was just a simple white tank top that she could see her hard nipples pressing against. Her shorts gripped her perfect ass she spent hours sculpting into a juicy peach. She saw her toned legs quiver as her mom begged Jay to cum inside of her. The three of them came at the same time and Emily crumbled to the floor, letting its coolness dampen the heat radiating from her body. She figured she had another few minutes before she needed to scurry back to her bedroom. She was basking in her post-orgasmic glow with her hand still in her shorts when suddenly the opening of their bedroom door shook her into panic mode.

Only Jay came out, in nothing but a pair of thin pajama pants that his hard on was visibly fighting against. It had to be eight inches and thick, she thought later when she was able to debrief the moment privately. There in the moment though she had to come up with an excuse as to why she was on the floor against the wall and breathing so heavy.

"Um, what are you doing?" Jay asked suspiciously. He knew.

"Just, uh, crunches," she tried. Fortunately for her, Jay realized his cock was extended straight out against his thin bottoms, and he instinctively maneuvered behind furniture to conceal it. This must have thrown him off guard.

"Kind of a weird spot to do crunches, but you do you," he said in a friendlier tone to give her an out and to divert attention from him. "I'm gonna grab the paper."

"Fuck..." she thought as she ran to her room after he went out the front door. "Now he knows I'm a slutty pervert who gets off to him and my mom fucking and now he's gonna tell her and there's gonna be a conversation about boundaries and they'll purposely be quieter and they won't make eye contact with me anymore. Ugh this is fucking sucks... Why?!"

She buried her face into a pillow and screamed. After a minute of raw emotion, she settled down and came to a realization: "God, I want him to fuck me." She always knew Jay was objectively attractive by universal standards, but a shroud of impossibility due to circumstance prevented Emily from viewing him as a subjectively sexual object she wanted to be railed by. Even now, the taboo of it made her cringe a bit. She was slutty and adventurous, but this was an ethical boundary she could not cross. Besides, even if she did want to act on this feeling, and even if hypothetically he did too, the reality of the situation at hand made that entirely inconceivable. And now she remembered how awkward all of this was about to be.

But then, nothing happened. There were no confrontations, no behavioral shifts, no awkwardness at all. She knew he knew though. Her hands were barely out of her shorts when he saw her, and she definitely wasn't doing crunches. Maybe he did tell her mom, and they were being eerily cool about it. Or maybe, she hoped, he just kept it to himself in order to save them all from the uncomfortableness that would ensue.

About a week passed with nothing out of the ordinary happening. Emily thought she was in the clear and that Jay had almost forgotten about it. Maybe she was wrong, she thought, and he never suspected anything in the first place. One thing that had changed, however, was that she exclusively looked at step-fantasy porn and came thinking about Jay regularly. She loved the silhouette of his toned body, how tall he was, how huge his cock was. She wanted him but knew she shouldn't. The forbidden nature of it turned her on all the more. "If only he pursued me," she wished, "or took me against my will. Then I wouldn't have to feel guilty about it. He could bury himself inside of me, and I could just pretend like I didn't want it."

She had spaced out for a moment. The three of them were having a movie night and Emily had gone into the kitchen to refill the chip bowl when she let her daydreaming consume her thoughts. Jay had left her mom on the couch to get some more drinks. Emily startled as a hand brushed against her breast. "Sorry," he said, "You had crumbs everywhere."

"You're such a slob," he joked as he swept his palm across her chest one more time.

"Shut up, I am not," she replied with nervous laughter. She filled the bowl and returned to the couch, her heart racing.

"Oh my god oh my god," she thought, "He totally touched my boob on purpose. I'm not even wearing a bra, so he definitely felt nipple the first time, and he touched it again." She began thinking of a million possibilities about why he did and eventually came to the conclusion that he wanted her, at least a little bit. She was pretty sure she saw her mom reach under the blanket and start to stroke him, so the encounter must have made him hard.

Emily now began thinking of ways to experiment on her theory. She still couldn't be the one to initiate, she told herself, because the possibility of rejection would be way too crippling and she still felt a bit ashamed for having these feelings about her mom's husband in the first place. The next morning, a Sunday, she had an idea.

Her mom went out for a run and had asked Jay to take care of the laundry when it finished. As soon as the dryer went off, Emily snuck in and deposited her sheer, lacy, pink thong in with the rest of Jay's and her mom's clothes. The two of them always did their laundry separately from hers on account of Emily's frequent wardrobe changes. While her mom didn't dress conservatively by any stretch, she definitely didn't have anything this young looking in her underwear drawer, plus it was size smaller. Even Jay, who rarely did the laundry, would notice.

Emily heard him opening and shutting drawers so she knew he was done folding and would hopefully soon make his way to her room, where he believed she was tidying up, to return it. She was wearing a pink fitted tee (again with no bra) and tight, white gym shorts that hugged her ass. She got on her knees and began reaching for miscellaneous water bottles and clothes that had been lodged underneath her bed, careful not to clean too quickly. She was ideally positioned for him to stumble upon. Upbeat music was playing through her smart speaker fairly loud. She heard the knock at the door but knew she could pretend she hadn't. He came in and said her name. Again she pretended she hadn't heard. He said it at the same volume a second time, and she continued to clean out her bed. He didn't say anything else and didn't move, so she knew he was taking in the view. Her face buried, ass up, the straining shorts making a well-defined cameltoe, Jay must have been having some impure thoughts at that moment. A few seconds later, he walked over and tapped her leg with his foot. She pretended to be surprised when she popped out from underneath the bed.

"Jay!" she exhaled and smiled, "You scared me. What's up?"

"I think these belong to you, no?" he said amused, with the thong dangling off of his index finger. He then hooked his other index finger around the waist and slightly stretched them. "Why do you buy these things anyway? It seems like a couple of washes and these'll disintegrate."

"They do belong to me," she said playfully, "Do you think mom would be caught dead in them? And for your information, I wear them because guys like them and they feel great."

"I'm sure."

"Anyways, thanks for finding them. I'm a bit behind on laundry as you can tell."

"Yeah, seriously. I don't know how you can find anything in here. You're a dirty girl."

"If you say so, Jay," she smiled.

He left. Her theory was spot on. He wanted her teen pussy and now she just had to lay some more snares (invitations?) so that it appeared that he was the one making the move.

A few hours later, after her mom returned and showered, both her and Jay went to the store. Emily declined the invitation and stayed back. She saw Jay's phone on the counter right after they left. She initially thought to run it out to him before they drove off, but decided to take the opportunity to try her hand at snooping.

She picked up the phone. "Of course he didn't password protect this," she rolled her eyes although she was happy he hadn't. She began browsing through his apps, and then his photos. Nothing unusual in the main album. She scrolled down until she saw a hidden album, and then her eyes went wide as she saw dozens of pictures and videos of her mom naked, his cock, them fucking. It made her instantly wet. It didn't weird her out that it was her mom. She was a really good looking woman, even though Emily wasn't bi, and she distanced the idea of it being her mom, instead just thinking of her as another porn star getting fucked. Most of them didn't show her face anyway. Emily began furiously rubbing her clit to a video of him taking her from behind. "God his cock looks good". He was rough with her mom, just like Emily liked it. He called her degrading things like slut and fucktoy as he pulled on her hair. He made her beg for his cum. She wasn't convincing, so he gave her ass a hard smack and made her try again. "Please sir, please cum on my whore face. I need your cum so badly. Please, please,please give me it," the woman in the video groaned desperately. He dragged her by her hair to the ground and told her to stick her tongue out. Emily timed her own orgasm to exactly when he grunted and shot three solid ropes of shiny cum all over her mom's face.

"Fuck. Me. He's hot," she thought to herself as she opened up his internet history, one hand still on her slippery cunt. ESPN, news, thai food restaurants, valentine's gift ideas, ESP—hello PornHub. She tapped on it and saw several recent video views. Several of teens stripping and touching themselves, dildo riding, a hotwife getting gangbanged—"Interesting," she thought—and then she saw it, a stepdad/daughter scene. She started it and watched it in its entirety. It basically involved a girl fresh out of the shower wrapped in a towel reaching for things in the kitchen where her stepdad was sitting, until suddenly her towel falls, he notices, she slowly picks it up and walks back to her room where he soon follows and begins to fuck her. Not original or convincing material, but it's something that probably made him cum, and more importantly, was something she could easily recreate in real life.

The next morning, Emily decided to further tempt Jay. He worked in pharmaceutical sales and had a fairly flexible schedule. He typically worked mornings at home and went on calls around lunchtime. Emily's mom on the other hand worked as a marketing manager and had more traditional hours. Emily got up at nine and hopped in the shower as Jay was pouring over some order forms. She shaved and put on some makeup while her heart beat irregularly at the boldness of her plan. She wrapped a towel around her toned teenage body and went out pretending to make breakfast.

"Oh, that's right, you work mornings at home don't you?" she feigned. "I guess I forgot since this is the first Monday I haven't been at school in forever. I think I'm gonna make some pancakes. Want some?"

"I'm good, thanks though," he said absentmindedly, staring at his computer. He briefly glanced up and realized his sinfully sexy stepdaughter was stretching to reach the top shelf in a very short towel. He quickly turned away to avoid suspicion, but let his thoughts race. He decided to engage in conversation so he had an excuse to look.

"Your mom has a business trip coming up this week. Didn't you have a beach vacation planned with some of your friends as well?"

Emily slowly bent at the waist to get the glass bowl and a pan. Though Jay only had a side view, had he been right behind her, he definitely would have caught her exposed pussy.

"I did, but they're calling for rain, so I guess we'll have to wait till next week," she lied. She had no clue what the weather was going to be like, but knew they could go literally any time since it was summer. "Maybe we should do something fun, you know? We don't really do much together, and I'll be going to college soon, so now or never I guess." With her back turned, she discreetly loosened the tuck on her towel.

"Yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe we'll go to the amusement park or we could even finally try skydiving." He really didn't care, but the idea of being close to her sounded really good. "Looking for the syrup? It's in the cabinet above the dishwasher."

"Ah, that's right. Sure you don't want s—" To Jay's surreal surprise, Emily's towel gracefully hit the floor.

"Oh, shit!" she exclaimed. She stepped toward the fallen article and *accidentally* kicked it a pace further away. She quickly, but purposefully bent at the waist to pick it up and ran to her room. In those three swift, yet intensely slow seconds, Jay saw every inch of his stepdaughter's perfect, barely legal body. Her perky, gravity defying tits, her tan line-less golden skin, her smooth pussy, and her ass equal parts squishy and firm. He didn't know how she got into his porn searches, but he wasn't born yesterday, and he knew she was baiting him. He had always wanted this as a fantasy, and yeah he may have jacked off to her once or twice before, but actually fucking his wife's eighteen-year-old daughter? He couldn't. Right?

Emily was on her bed, wrapped in the towel and riding an adrenaline rush. She couldn't believe she really went through with that. Now she was waiting for the fallout. Would Jay pretend like it was an accident and let it go? Would he recognize it as an enticement and turn it down? Would he go for it? She didn't expect him to respond so soon.

A knock at the door. "Hey, Emily? Can I come in?"

"Yeah, I guess," she tried to say sheepishly, "And yes, I'm covered ugh..."

Jay walked in and motioned toward the bed, seeking an invitation. She nodded.

"I'm so embarrassed! I'm really sorry you had to see that. I hope you can forget all about it." she blurted out.

"Look, Emily," Jay said almost paternally, "I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable, but I've been picking up on some signs you're throwing out there, and it seems to me like you're...I don't know how to say this...trying to flirt with me? In kind of a sexual way."

"What?! No way. What are you talking about?" She sounded disgusted. "You're my stepdad."

"I know, I know. But catching you masturbating outside our door, never wearing underwear, dropping your thong in my laundry, seductively bending under your bed, and the towel *accidentally* falling off. All within a week. Like, what's that all about?

"You're definitely reading this the wrong way," she began, defensively, "Those were all random coincidences. And I was not masturbating by your door. I was doing crunches. It's so gross you'd even think that. I'm barely out of school and you're having sex with my mom. Ew. Sorry, but you're wrong."

"Emily. Seriously? You don't really expect me to believe that."

"It's the truth!"

"So you don't have any attraction to me whatsoever."

"I mean, you're a good looking guy, but no, you're way too old. No offense."

"So if I touched you right now, you'd reject me."

What are you talking about?"

"Yes or no?"

"Yes...? Is that really a question?"

"Really? Well, let's see." Jay confidently put his hands on her waist.

"What are you doing?" she stammered

"See, you're not resisting."

"What? Of course I am." She weakly tried brushing his hands off.

"I'm going to take off your towel, and you're not going to fight it." he said matter-of-factly. He undid it and let it fall to her waist. Then, with one hand he grabbed it and threw it across the room.

"Jay, stop," she said unconvincingly, "This is wrong."

"I know in your head you have to say no, but you want it. If I'm wrong, and you want me to stop, then say your mom's name. Otherwise, I'll assume your weak resistance is just an act you need to convince yourself you're not a fucking slut."

"You can't just—" Emily was cut off. Jay expertly pounced on her, pinning her down. With one hand, he covered her mouth, and with the other he began exploring her now wet cunt. He aggressively whispered into her ear.

"Say her name and I'll stop." He moved his hand from her mouth down to her throat, gripping it firmly enough to where speaking would be somewhat of a struggle. His fingers were now buried inside of her, and her eyes widened from the forbidden, welcome sensation.

"No...please..." she fought out. Though entirely unexpected, this was exactly how she had hoped things would go. She was being raped by her stepdad. She couldn't be blamed, and she couldn't be happier.

He slapped her across the face. "That's what I thought, you little slut. You fucking want this." He began finger fucking her roughly while gripping her neck.The squelching sound Emily's body was making transfixed her. She was so wet and felt like she was going to explode soon. Her hands gripped Jay's, but not seriously enough to challenge its control of her airway. Her body began to tingle as a wave of heat began building up inside of her.