Testing Forbidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to cum on daddy's cock?" he asked in a gravelly voice.

"Yes, please," she whimpered, already almost there.

Jay quickened his pace and began thrusting mechanically into her. Faster and faster, both of their breathing becoming more irregular, primal. He grabbed her thighs and pulled her deeply onto him before going as rough as he possibly could.

"Fuck! May I please cum on your cock daddy? Please please please."

"You may."

Instantly, Emily's legs stiffened and the rest of her body seized. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she was crushed with a mind blowing orgasm. She started giggling then crying involuntarily.

"Oh god..." she weeped, trembling from pleasure. He kept his dick inside of her and started running his fingers across her body to spread her euphoria around.

Next, he threw her onto the bed and attacked her in missionary with her legs over his shoulders and her knees pressed close to her chest. It was unbelievable how full and stretched and amazing she felt. The full force of his weight hammering into her brought her to the brink of orgasm once more. He choked her as he dominated her pussy. Incoherent, raspy moans came out. He could tell she was about to cum again.

"Do you want another one, baby?"

"Yes," she coughed out with his around her throat still. Right as she was mentally prepping to explode again, he pulled out and slapped her pussy a few times.

"You're going to thank me for this."

He kneeled on one side of her and propped a pillow under her ass. Like several days ago, he shoved his fingers into her mouth to get them wet and immediately put them back inside of her. Within five seconds she was spraying a shower as she quivered semi-consciously on the bed.

When she finished convulsing, she wanted to curl up into a ball and pass out.

"You're not going to stop before helping daddy cum, are you?" he asked reproachfully.

She stared blankly at him, so he got into her face and slapped her. "You never think about your own needs! Let me worry about that. I know what's best for you. Your only thoughts should be about pleasing me. Get up here."

He pulled her on top of him and impaled her with his cock. She was pretty limp and couldn't hold herself up, so he held her hips in place while she leaned her hands against his chest.

"Do you want daddy's cum?"

"Yes daddy," she whispered weakly, "cum inside...your little girl."

Jay raised his knees for maximum leverage and began jack hammering inside of Emily's spent cunt. Their skin loudly slapped together. Life began flowing back into her and she started yelling in ecstasy as she had earlier.

"Oh my god yes!"

"I'm going to cum," he grunted.

"Oh cum inside your little girl's pussy. Fill me up daddy!"

Jay's balls tightened and he thrust up hard into her as he spewed ropes of cum deep inside of Emily. She collapsed onto him and grinded for a few minutes until he slipped out and semen gushed. They spooned. Jay stroked her head telling her what a good girl she was. She smiled, completely satisfied for the first time in a long time, and drifted into sleep.

He woke her an hour later to let her know that takeout had arrived but that she could stay in bed if she wanted. It was from her favorite chinese restaurant. They made small talk. Nothing seemed strange anymore. It all seemed so natural, comfortable, right. Emily secretly hoped this was the start of a new phase in their relationship and not a one time fantasy to help their marriage.

"When your mom comes back, things are probably going to change." Emily feared it was all coming to an end. "She's going to be very jealous after all of this." Her heart sank.

"She's been wanting to fuck you for over a year."