Testing Her Faithfulness

Story Info
Former hotwife gets her faithfulness tested.
6.1k words
3.07
30.6k
44
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their marriage had certainly seen better and more exciting days. Erin and her hubby had now been married for over 20 years. Previously they'd had some wild adventures sexually including group sex, threesomes of both male, female, male and alternately male, female, female. Most often, mostly because it was what her husband preferred, they participated in hotwifing. He loved sharing his wife with other men while he either joined in or watched, usually while filming. Men of all types were selected by him for Erin, young and old alike, black, white, tall, short, hung or average, you name it. If he thought she'd find them attractive, he made the arrangements, especially if they were well hung and had a confident attitude.

Lately however, things had taken a turn. Erin stopped being interested in sex outside of their marriage, refused to discuss why, and had become fairly distant in the bedroom. No matter how her husband tried to improve things or find out the causes, Erin would not give any answers other than to say she wanted to reconnect, or that she was at a point in her life where playing no longer interested her.

Her hubby was having a very hard time with the sudden and drastic change, causing depression and sadness and he was at a loss as to how to change it or deal with it. The couple had gone down this road into the "lifestyle" together, neither having been into anything lifestyle related previous to their marriage. Over the years they had decided to expand and explore, bringing more people into their circle.

One of the people included before this withdrawal from the lifestyle was a good friend of theirs, Peter. At one point in time Peter was separated from his wife. Erin had always been very attracted to Peter so when the opportunity presented itself over a few drinks, her hubby broached the subject with Peter who was very interested. A short few days later, Peter was at their home with the intention of seducing Erin and he and Erin had some of the hottest sex that any of the 3 of them could remember, all while Erin's husband filmed it closely. Peter and Erin had sex a few more times before he reconciled with his wife but that didn't stop them from still getting together a few more times. Erin once gave Peter a blowjob outdoors one night within a stone's throw of Peter's wife and had fucked Erin with her hubby numerous times until Peter finally decided that he needed to focus more on improving his marriage.

Peter wasn't the last person they included in their sex lives, but he was one of the best. He was good looking, attentive, passionate, had an amazing physique and cock, and was trusted enough to have unprotected sex as he also had a vasectomy. The latter allowed for what her husband loved to watch the most, men other than himself cumming inside his wife.

Erin and her husband had recently gone to a party at Peter's house and hubby noticed that after a few drinks, Erin had been flirting and blushing when talking to Peter as well as some other cute men who happened to be there. This caused hubby to start to question whether Erin's sudden lack of drive had more to do with him than anything else and whether she would still actually venture into the arms of another if her husband wasn't involved if given the opportunity. He decided that he needed to find know.

There weren't many her husband would trust enough to discuss his marriage issues with, let alone test Erin's resolve. In fact, only Peter came to mind and even then, the thought of discussing what he felt was his failure with anyone else was an insurmountable task. Instead, he tried everything he could think of to repair his relations with Erin. They did dates, talked, went for walks. He was attentive in bed and passionate also but if he tried to introduce anything, even a toy, into their love making, it was rejected.

Out of complete desperation one day, hubby finally rang Peter to have a chat. Peter was at work but suggested getting together for a drink afterward and hubby agreed. They met at a pub but it quickly became apparent that hubby would not be comfortable having this conversation in this environment with so many ears nearby so after a few drinks for courage, he suggested they get out of there. The two men left the pub and were soon at their vehicles in the parking lot and surprisingly no one was around, so they started to talk. Hubby laid out what had been happening in their marriage. Peter was very surprised, having always thought they'd had one of the hottest sex lives of anyone he knew. Finally, having explained the entire situation to Peter, hubby got to the main topic he wanted to discuss, Peter attempting to seduce Erin so that her hubby knew with certainty if Erin's lack of interest was due to him or not.

Peter balked at the idea. His marriage was doing very well and he hadn't considered venturing outside of it for any reason, nor was he interested in taking that risk. He was apologetic and sympathetic but also pointed out that his wife and Erin were friends and he was concerned that if he hit on Erin and she got upset about it, she may tell his wife. Hubby understood Peter's concerns and accepted that this would be where this idea ended. The guys each headed to their homes and wives, hubby as distraught as ever.

Weeks passed and their sex lives remained the same with only occasional, and very reserved sex being had by the couple. Erin rarely even gave head to him anymore and never performed a blowjob even though it had been one of the acts she had always taken great pride in. In fact, one of the memories her hubby loved the most was watching Erin get Peter to cum in her mouth by blowing him because he had never been able to climax that way before her, nor since.

Erin's husband got more depressed as time passed, seeing no way to improve things when, out of the blue, he received a text from Peter, "Got time for a chat? Same pub after work?" Hubby assumed it was not related to his issues as Peter had been very clear about not being interested in anything extramarital. He agreed to meet Peter that evening.

The men had a couple of drinks, chatting about nothing in particular when Peter blurted out, "So I've been thinking about our last conversation." Her hubby's heart skipped a beat. Peter continued, "I'm willing to try, just to help you test her, but it will be a one-time thing, and if she says anything to my wife, I'll deny it and expect you to back up whatever alibi I use." He then went on to lay out some rules, "I'm only willing to see if she's interested, but I'm not going to cheat on my wife with her. I'll pretend to get cold feet if she seems into it, then I'll let you know and that's where it all ends." Erin's hubby was excited by this. At least this way he'd be able to determine whether Erin was telling the truth or was simply no longer excited by him.

Peter and hubby made a plan. One afternoon, hubby would leave the house to go to a store a couple of hours drive from home. Shortly after he was to leave, Peter would show up at the house with a bottle of red wine with the story of dropping by to say hi and give them a bottle. He'd suggest that they open it and have a drink. Erin usually gets very horny when drinking red wine and once Peter found the opportunity, he'd attempt to seduce Erin and get the results hubby was hoping for, to know one way or another what she was interested in. The guys agreed and a few days later, when Peter's wife was away for work, they set their plan into action.

Hubby mentioned to Erin that he had to make a trip to Costco which was a 2-hour drive away. This would ensure he was out of the house for at least 4 hours. He also told her that he'd phone to make sure there wasn't anything else she needed, which would give Erin and Peter an extra 2-hour buffer and make her comfortable that he wasn't going to just show up. What neither Erin nor Peter knew was that hubby wasn't going anywhere far. In fact, he was planning to sit in his truck a block away and monitor some hidden cameras which he had set up around the house in strategic places. He'd set these cameras up so that he could film their sexual encounters with others for extra footage above what he filmed with his hand-held cameras.

Hubby soon left and went around the corner to where Peter was already parked and waiting. The men nodded to one another, then Peter started his truck and drove to test Erin.

When Peter knocked on the door, Erin assumed hubby had forgotten something as he'd just left minutes before. She opened the door, annoyed that hubby hadn't bothered to use his own keys, wearing a skirt and tank top and was surprised to see Peter there, bottle in hand as promised.

"Hey, sorry for just dropping by" Peter said, looking Erin up and down and grinning at her. Despite being in her 40's, Erin worked hard to maintain her physique which still rivaled that of women half her age and Peter was reminded of this when he checked her out. "I heard about this great new wine so I picked up a bottle for you guys while grabbing one for myself so I thought I'd drop it off and say hi."

Erin blushed immediately. Peter and his devilish grin had always had the effect of turning Erin on and having noticed him checking her out at the same time guaranteed it. Erin invited Peter in, explaining that he'd just missed her hubby but that he was welcome to come in. Peter didn't hesitate, stepping in and closing the door behind him before giving Erin a huge tight hug while pressing his body hard against hers. Erin didn't miss the bulge in his jeans as it pushed against her tummy.

Erin was a good hostess, offering Peter a drink. He accepted, suggesting they open the bottle he'd brought as he went to the appropriate kitchen drawer and got out the corkscrew before threading it into the cork and pulling it out, making a loud "pop". Erin grabbed a couple of glasses and Peter poured them each a very generous serving. They made small talk and soon their glasses were nearly empty when Peter jumped up to refill them, emptying the bottle.

They stayed in the kitchen on either side of the island, chatting. Peter, while Erin was telling him a story, broke eye contact and slowly dragged his stare down Erin's body and back up to her eyes. This was again not missed by Erin who felt a sudden growing warm dampness between her legs. Her skirt was short and didn't cover much and her shirt was skin tight so she knew he was devouring her with his eyes but she also knew that Peter no longer played outside of his marriage so despite being turned-on by his attention, she dismissed it. They continued to drink and chat, Erin feeling her cheeks becoming more and more flushed from the wine and dirty thoughts she was starting to have as the wine lowered her inhibitions. Soon their glasses were empty and Erin turned her back to Peter and went to the wine cupboard, removing another bottle for them. She threaded in the corkscrew and was struggling to pull the cork when Peter's arms came around her to the bottle, "You want some help?" he offered as he wrapped his hands around hers, taking the bottle in one hand and the corkscrew in the other. Together, they pulled the cork out of the bottle but Peter didn't move away once it was removed. Instead, he pressed his weight against Erin from behind, then placed the bottle and corkscrew on the counter, pushing them forward and away from them.

Erin felt Peter pressing his groin against her backside. There was no mistaking the large bulge, nor the heat from it as he pushed forward. Erin unintentionally let out a loud moan, surprising herself. This was all the permission Peter needed as he then moved Erin's long hair to the side and lowered his lips to the side of her neck. As soon as Erin felt Peter kissing her neck, her body shuddered. She was his and she knew she was too weak to resist.

Peter continued to nibble on her neck, then her ear. His hands moved around her to hug her tightly and hold her there, then he relaxed his grip and started to move his hands up her sides. Soon his hands were moving across her breasts, squeezing them. Erin moved her head back, resting it on Peter's shoulder. He moved one of his hands down her front, over her pubic mound and between her legs, finding her damp panties as he rubbed her through them. Peter silently debated where he should "get cold feet". "How far do I go to prove that she's willing to cheat?" Peter wondered. Erin could get an attack of conscience at any moment and pull the plug herself so he decided to go a bit further. He moved both hands down Erin's hips and slid her skirt upward so that it was gathered around her waist, completely exposing her black lycra thong. He then grabbed the sides of her shirt. Erin immediately lifted her arms, suggesting that Peter remove her shirt, which he did, lifting it off her and tossing it to the counter top. Erin was wearing a matching black bra. Peter moved his one hand back between Erin's legs and the other to her breasts, finally sliding his hand under her bra to cup one of her breasts. He was looking down her body over her shoulder, staring intently at her tight body as he touched her and listened to her moans, feeling her breathing getting faster and deeper.

Peter now felt one of Erin's hands slide between them and start to rub his crotch. Things were getting very heated and he was again debating when he should pull the plug. Erin's other hand now slid between them. Peter's erection couldn't have been harder or hotter in her petite hands. She slid one hand down the front of his jeans and underwear, wrapping it around his shaft. Her hand felt amazing as she started to awkwardly tug at him. He knew he had to stop this soon, very soon.

Nearby, Erin's hubby sat in his truck staring at his phone. He was watching one of his cameras and listening as his good friend put Erin to the test while too he wondered when Peter would stop.

Erin quickly removed her hand and spun around to face Peter, planting her lips on his and kissing him passionately. Instinctively, Peter reciprocated, their tongues twirling and exploring one another. Peter's hands went to Erin's bum, squeezing and kneading her cheeks. She reached down between them and unbuttoned his jeans. "I have to stop this now" he thought to himself, trying to muster the strength to do so. He felt his zipper being lowered, then Erin's hand slipping into the front of his underwear again and grabbing him. He was becoming weak, losing his resolve. "I... I have to stop her. I can't do this" he thought to himself again. She started to tug on his cock.

He had a moment of brief clarity, "I can't" he panted into Erin's mouth.

"It doesn't feel that way" Erin responded, moving her kisses to his chest, then down the center of his stomach and finally stopping just above his underwear waistband as she lowered herself to her knees. He looked down at her and was taken by her beauty as she smiled up at him into his eyes. She never broke eye contact as she grabbed the sides of his jeans and underwear together and slid them off his hips, down his legs and to his ankles. Peter's hard cock sprung free of its confines. Erin continued to look up into his eyes as he stared at her. He had to stop this! Erin flicked her tongue over the end of Peter's cock, lapping up the precum that was gathered there, "yummy" she said quietly.

Suddenly like a woman possessed, Erin pulled Peter's cock forward and plunged her mouth down over it, sucking his length into her mouth and throat until her nose was pressed against his neatly trimmed pubic hair. The pressure exerted onto his cock head by Erin deep throating him nearly made Peter climax. It was at this time that he knew he could no longer stop what was happening. He remembered what an amazing fuck Erin was and the passion they were both feeling rivalled the first time they ever had sex. The difference now was that they were both comfortable with each other, knew what the other loved, and had years of pent-up sexual tension that they both wanted, no, needed to release.

Erin's hubby was watching his tiny screen intently, and listened to the moans. His own hard cock now being rubbed through his jeans subconsciously as he continued to wonder when Peter would stop Erin.

Erin continued to suck Peter's cock, moving up and down his length while fondling his balls with one hand and stroking his shaft with the other. She marvelled at how hard Peter was, noticing the hard bulging veins and thick ridge along the underside of his cock. She didn't think his mushroom head had ever felt so pronounced. His cock was pulsing, his heart beat obvious on her tongue.

Peter grabbed handfuls of Erin's thick wavy hair and began to dictate the pace she sucked and stroked him. He decided now that if he merely let Erin blow him, he wouldn't be cheating on his wife nearly as much as fucking her. With one hand he moved Erin's hands from his shaft and balls and started to fuck her mouth. She moved her hands around him, grabbing his ass and allowing him to fuck her face.

Erin loved it when men took charge. Peter grabbing her hair and starting to fuck her mouth was clearly him dominating her and she became even more turned on. She moved one of her hands off his ass, then the other. The first she moved to one of her breasts, pulling and twisting her nipple as the other hand slid down her front and into her panties. Erin was surprised by just how wet she was, not having achieved so much lubrication in ages. Without effort or thought, she slid two fingers between her lips and as deeply into her pussy as possible, quickly finger fucking herself. She wanted nothing more than to feel the cock that was currently in her mouth, instead plunging deep inside her pussy.

Peter was getting close to orgasm. His breathing was becoming rapid and he could feel the tightness in his balls.

Erin knew what was coming. She heard Peter's breathing, the little moans he makes just before climaxing, felt his cock starting to swell. With great effort, she pushed back and away, getting his cock out of her mouth. Peter let out a desperate shuddering groan, his cock suddenly unattended.

Erin focused her stare on his phallus before her eyes. Peter's cock was throbbing and twitching, jumping in the air. It shined with Erin's saliva, all the way down the front of his balls. His hands were still wrapped through her hair and he was trying to pull her forward and was thrusting his pelvis toward her lips in a vain attempt to push back into her mouth and complete his orgasm. Erin had to quickly move her hands to Peter's hips to stop him from forcing his cock back into her mouth. She now noticed, as his cock jumped, a small surge of cum dribble from the end of his cock. He was desperately close to ejaculating down her throat and she'd barely been able to stop him. Peter let out another pathetic groan, one of desperation as he, again, tried to push forward, but Erin held steady.

Peter finally released her head as his cock stopped twitching. The cum leaking from him was now hanging in a long thin ribbon towards the floor and Erin quickly grabbed his shaft, squeezing and milking it as she licked up what had leaked from him, eliciting another moan from him.

Peter was now at Erin's mercy. She knew how to control men and get what she wanted and stopping Peter that close to climax gave her complete control. Erin now stood, removing her panties and dropping them to the floor. She turned her back to Peter and bent over the counter, wiggling her ass at him as she looked over her shoulder and smiled. She didn't need to say anything.

"That slut" her hubby muttered to himself, now knowing the answer to his question. He knew Peter would stop now as his point had been proven. At first he was surprised by what happened next, but later knew he shouldn't have been.

Peter stepped forward, his cock in one of his hands, still leaking semen as he brought it between her legs. Erin felt the burning head of his cock as he rubbed it up and down her slick opening a few times, then felt the intense pleasure as he pushed forward, stretching her open. Peter slid his entire length into her in one steady thrust until his pelvis rested against her. They moaned in unison. Peter paused there, enjoying the heat and tight grip her pussy had on his cock as he thought about how perfectly they fit together. He then pulled back and thrust hard into her, making her moan again. Erin braced herself as Peter started to slam against her, digging the counter into her hips. He grabbed her shoulders, pulling back as he thrust forward, allowing him to go as deeply as possible with each thrust. Soon she felt him grab the back of her bra and unfasten it. She pulled it forward and off her arms, tossing it aside. Peter reached forward and grabbed Erin's plump C-cup breasts, fondling them as he fucked her. Any thought of stopping and being remotely faithful to his wife was now gone completely. He could only take comfort in knowing that Erin would never tell his wife.

12