Testing Her Faithfulness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of their moans and bodies slapping together was nearly deafening in the kitchen and soon Erin felt Peter slow, then suddenly pull out. This was a feeling she always disliked, the sudden emptiness where there had just been a feeling of pleasing heat and fullness. Peter spun Erin around, grabbing her under the ass and lifting her. She wrapped her arms around his neck to brace herself as she felt Peter's cock at her entrance again. Adjusting his grip to hold her in the air, he lowered her onto him, the hot fullness returning as they started to bounce her on him.

Her hubby had set an alarm for just over 2 hours from the time he'd left so that he would call the house as promised and the beeping from his phone reminded him that the time had come. He grudgingly called the house. The phone rang, then rang and rang again. The couple slowed their frantic pace, looking at one another. Erin looked at the clock. It had been 2 hours already. No doubt the call was her hubby and when the call display audibly announced this, she turned back to Peter, "we only have 2 hours left" she giggled, ignoring the phone and continuing to bounce on Peter. Her hubby heard her comment, disgusted by her callous comment.

Peter turned with Erin still impaled on him. He started to walk, making his way to Erin's marital bed. He pushed their bedroom door open using Erin's back and continued to the side of the bed where he leaned forward and dropped Erin onto her back, keeping his cock inside her and then resumed fucking her. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders and pounded her as deeply as he could. His fucking started to become more aggressive. Peter was enjoying this, but was also angry that he had been weak enough to allow Erin to make him cheat on his wife with her. He was angry at himself but even more angry at Erin for what he saw as them violating his vows.

Harder and harder Peter fucked Erin and the harder he did it, the more she moaned and squealed. Peter had never fucked anyone who was as wet as Erin was now and she wasn't sure she'd ever been as wet as she was. Subconsciously, Peter was trying to punish Erin but the fact that he was having the opposite effect began to anger him more.

Peter pulled out suddenly, making Erin gasp. He looked down to see her pussy gaped open, her juices coating her crimson lips and his cock. He grabbed Erin's hips and tossed her up the bed further, making her gasp as he climbed the bed following her. He quickly flipped Erin onto her stomach. Peter straddled Erin's legs. She loved being fucked from behind and was anticipating feeling Peter's scalding, rock-hard cock entering her again.

Peter sat upright, his cock pointing at the ceiling still shining with Erin's juices. He grabbed both of her ass cheeks, spreading them to reveal his intended target, her anus. Peter had always loved anal sex and few women took it from him as well as Erin. He grabbed his shaft, pointing it at her puckered hole and leaned forward. When his head touched her anus Erin let out a squeal, startled by Peter's sudden attention to her hole. As much as Erin did like anal sex, she also required some foreplay so that she relaxed, became lubricated, and mentally prepared. Peter was giving her none of this. She tried to squirm away, "No! Don't!" she asserted but Peter was driven by both lust and anger as he ignored her, pinning her as he pressed forward. He watched as the head of his cock slid past her sphincter, his cock still well lubricated by her female juices. Erin squealed again and continued to protest but Peter continued forward, inching deeper and deeper. He paused with half his length inside Erin's ass while he looked down to admire the sight. Erin was panting like a dog, the burning pain she was feeling partially offset by pleasure that she was trying to subdue. She tried to roll over but Peter grabbed her shoulders and held her there, then pulled back on them as he pushed forward again. The rest of his shaft slid forward into Erin's bowels until his entire length was resting inside her. Again, Peter paused, allowing Erin a moment to adjust. She stopped resisting now, knowing it was futile at this point and allowing the pleasure of the experience to take over. Peter leaned back again, looking downward to admire the view as Erin's anus wrapped tightly around him. He pulled back, then slid forward again making Erin moan loudly. Peter stayed in an upright position so that he could look down and watch as he held her shoulders and began to fuck her hard, punishing her for causing his marital violation. To Peter, this was him punishing Erin but to Erin this was just another level of intense pleasure.

Hubby had switched over to the hidden bedroom camera just in time to watch the lovers enter the room and had taken great delight in seeing Peter fucking her ass with such intensity and ferocity. Listening to the slapping of their bodies, the protests and moans from Erin and watching as Peter violated her ass pushed hubby to a new level and he was now feverishly stroking his cock which he had taken out of his pants without realizing it, while he watched intently.

Erin was now completely giving in to whatever Peter wanted. She no longer resisted him and was taking intense pleasure in his anal assault. Soon she felt a tingling starting deep inside her and climbing with each thrust Peter made inside her bowels. Within moments, one of the most intense orgasms of Erin's life overtook her and she cried out as her body shook violently under Peter's assault. Erin saw stars, nearly passing out from the powerful orgasm but Peter did not slow down, continuing to fuck her and pull down on her shoulders with each thrust. Within 30 seconds she felt it happening again, another orgasm overtaking her body. She collapsed completely this time, shaking and eventually crying from the magnitude of it.

At this point Peter thought he had crossed a line and stopped fucking Erin's ass. As much as he wanted to punish her, he never wanted to actually hurt Erin. He pulled out of her, leaving her ass gaped as he leaned down and kissed her cheek and apologized. It took Erin a moment to regain clarity and then she registered Peter's words and giggled, "I'm not crying because you hurt me. I'm crying because that was amazing."

Peter was incredibly relieved. As angry as he felt at Erin for his own violation of his vows, he was equally angry at himself. Because he felt badly at first, his erection had started to falter and as he flopped onto his back on the mattress beside Erin, she looked over and noticed this.

What Erin did next shocked her hubby. She sat up, then leaned over Peter, taking his cock into her mouth directly after it was inside her anus, something she had never done with her husband. Hubby watched as her head bobbed on Peter and listened as Peter moaned again, his erection renewed due to her intense attention and amazing oral skills.

"Your turn to cum" she said after lifting her head off him. She proceeded to climb over him and reached down, guiding him to her opening as she lowered herself onto him. Peter let out another loud moan as Erin slid all the way down his shaft. She wasted no time and was quickly bouncing on his cock. Peter reached up and played with Erin's breasts as they bounced above him. Erin fucked him hard. She made a point of squeezing her pussy as tightly as possible in an attempt to milk him and it was working. Peter's cock was swelling and he was feeling the tightness in his balls as his orgasm neared.

"You want it?" he asked breathlessly. "You want my cum inside you?"

Erin knew he was getting close and loved that he was asking if he could violate her with his seed. "Yes, please cum in me!' she pleaded as she continued to fuck him, now faster than before. She knew he liked it fast and was doing all she could to get him to his climax.

"Oh fuck!" Peter moaned, "Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. YES!" he cried out, arching his back and lifting the pair of them off the bed. Erin pushed down onto him as hard as possible, trying to milk his seed and have him ejaculate as deeply as possible. She felt the sudden warmth flooding her stomach as ribbon after ribbon of burning semen filled her tummy as his cock pulsed inside her opening.

Hubby watched intensely. He was in turmoil watching as he now clearly had his answer but was loving watching his wife cheat on him with Peter. He could take no more and couldn't hold back as he ejaculated spurt after spurt of cum up his chest and stomach which he later awkwardly cleaned up with his underwear.

Erin smiled down at Peter, loving that he had just filled her with his seed. She felt nothing more taboo and exciting than the act of having someone other than her husband fill her. Peter was always one of her favorite lovers and she was thrilled that he had chosen to pursue her again, despite her being ignorant to the ploy by Peter and her husband. She rolled off Peter, putting her hand between her legs to capture his semen as she walked to the bathroom to clean up. She stepped into the shower and was soon joined by Peter who stepped in behind her. She washed her private areas and Peter did the same, both trying to cleanse themselves of their sins.

Erin turned toward the shower head to rinse off and felt Peter behind her again. He pressed his limp penis between the cleavage of her ass cheeks. Erin pressed back, enjoying his attention. Peter's hands came around her again, hugging her tightly. The lovers stood there in their embrace under the water, enjoying the heat as it washed over them both. His hands started to explore her again and she felt the heat returning to his cock as he slowly hardened once more. Within minutes, Erin bent forward, bracing herself against the wall with her hands as Peter reinserted himself, holding her hips and fucking her hard from behind.

Erin's hubby didn't have a camera in the bathroom and was puzzled by how long they were taking in the bathroom until he heard their moans from the bedroom camera which was picking up the sounds from the next room.

This was more than sex now. The couple truly had feelings for one another and they were expressing this by making love. The water splashing between them amplifying the slapping of their bodies together.

Peter was not going to take long to climax, already feeling his orgasm swelling. His mind scrambled as happens with most men, trying to decide where to ejaculate. "In her pussy again, or on her back? Maybe her mouth? Yes!" his mind was made up.

"I'm going to cum soon Erin" he panted out.

"Yes baby. Cum in me" she pleaded.

"I want your mouth this time. He announced." Suddenly realizing he wanted it because she had robbed him of it earlier.

Erin didn't respond other than to moan again. Peter took this as approval, exciting him further. His orgasm was coming fast now. "I'm going to cum!"

Peter pulled out of Erin, grabbing his cock tightly in an attempt to delay his ejaculation, as Erin turned to face him, dropping to her knees, the water from the shower raining over her head causing her to close her eyes. She opened her mouth for him and Peter quickly brought his head to her lips as he stroked his cock feverishly. Erin felt his cock head bumping her lips and she closed her lips around him just as the first shot of cum burst into her mouth. She started to swallow. Peter released his cock and grabbed Erin's head, pulling her to him as he thrust forward. Erin hadn't anticipated this and was surprised, gagging slightly as Peter pushed harder, forcing himself into her throat. She continued swallowing his salty ejaculate as quickly as she could, feeling the throbbing of his cock as his semen was pumped forward, down her throat. The throbbing finally slowed and his grip on her head eased as his orgasm subsided. Erin pulled back just enough to remove him from her throat, still sucking and swallowing everything she could coax from him as she reached up and squeezed his balls.

When Erin was satisfied that she'd milked Peter for everything he had, she released him from her mouth and stood, kissing him. They hugged and kissed some more before finally rinsing off and getting out of the shower and drying off. They returned to the bedroom and dressed.

Erin walked Peter to the door and they kissed again. Any anger Peter had felt was gone, replaced completely by love and guilt. He knew he would always be Erin's if and when she wanted, just as she knew she would always give herself to Peter if and when he wanted.

Hubby was sad by the infidelity but finally had his answer, that he was the factor in their sex life but he resolved himself to still enjoy the sex he had with his wife and planned to have Peter seduce her whenever he felt that he needed to watch his wife with another. There was no one he'd rather have fucking his wife, and as time passed, Peter obliged many more times.

12