Testing Limits at the Public Pool

Story Info
A processed sub/dom roleplay. To be extended as we go.
5k words
4
8.7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are accompanying images used for this, but guidelines dictate that I can't share them with you. For my rp-partner, search tracer, athletic, fit, pool, on rule34 and find the deep orange one piece with the thick thighs, hands behind her head, tanned. The second girl is mercy by studioabberation, a white and orange bikini with a tiny skirt-frill on the bottoms.

You're on your knees in front of me, blushing like the virgin you are at the thought of what today might be like. We've met up at the public pool to try a fantasy that we've shared over the last week since we matched on a hookup site. When I found you getting out of the pool you bowed and kissed my hand, and I told you to go get me a drink at the bar. You brought it back in your bikini, firmly kept between your big tits, bouncing dangerously close to spilling. Your face is entirely red as you now kneel before me.

I grab my drink from between your boobs, pulling on the strap below your tits to free it, and lifting your breasts up, enjoying how they move as I let it slap back to the supple flesh of your soft ribcage, sounding loudly enough

for people around us take notice. Hungry eyes leech of your embarrassment as you can do nothing besides sit there and let your meaty tits wobble to rest, because I haven't told you to touch them, hot as it would be. I like it when people know that this walking sex is mine, and that I can do with it as I will.

The same hand goes up to your boyish, adorable hair, follows a bang over your ear to the back of your head, then grabs hard, watching your face wrinkle with discomfort. I peck your stretched lips before tenderly letting go, leaning back in my poolside lounge chair, one leg down the footrest, the other to the side, drink in hand, looking out over the populated pool. You blush and look away, this new sensation of exposure intimidating as it mixes with the dominance play of me looking away, sipping my drink and staring down hot strangers with you right next to me.

As you squirm awkwardly I come to look at you, taking another sip of my drink, enjoying the amazing view. When you obviously aren't getting comfortable I take another drink and set it aside before sitting up and leaning in close, moving my hand and tenderly stroking along your jaw, ending up at the bottom of your neck. I drag my fingers across the top of your shoulder blade out to your shoulder and then back up towards your neck, across the band carrying your wonderful tits, stroking against the small hairs of your neck, making them stand up despite the warm sun pleasantly heating your perfect skin. Gently pulling you in I address you quietly.

"Beautiful, are the people bothering you? Is it too much after all? I thought you said this was a fantasy of yours? I know you would soak the bed fingering yourself tonight if I just stood up and fucked your face right now, taking what I want with no regard for you or the many onlookers, displaying my sexy doll to the world, but if that is too much too soon then I understand."

I pause to look at a man that walks by us, poorly hiding his staring at your plentiful ass or the decent tent of his shorts, giving you time to answer but not expecting you to. Looking back into your eyes I move my other hand up to palm your breast, squeezing lightly, pinching the nipple through the material before letting go and resting that arm on my knee.

"This is a big step for you, and I get that you can't handle it yet, that's fine. We don't have to go this far anytime soon. Do you want to stay here at the pool or do you just want to head back to our place?" I lovingly stroke my hand through your soft hair, going along your jaw again as I grab your chin, tilt your head down and place a soft kiss on your forehead, giving you an eyeful of my bulging crotch.

"It's not that, sir," You manage, "I just can't serve unless I've been given an order, it would be disobedient to touch you without permission." I smile hungrily, "That's a good girl, sorry for keeping my eager little baby waiting. You have my permission to reach into my trunks and take care of this." I say, patting my wanting cock over the crotch as I reach for my drink with my other hand, sitting back up and supporting myself with my free arm as I watch you.

You reach into the legs and find that I've removed the usual netting, giving you easy access to my warm, fat meat as you let your delicate fingers close around its textured girth. As you get a decent grip with one hand and move my cock to the other pant leg so you can work along it better, you use your second hand to caress my balls, speeding along the awkwardly confined but amazingly hot handjob. As we have met a few times before, you know how to touch me. I am your first and you are the first girl I've shared this kind of detached, sex-centered relationship with. We have yet to go further than finger play, and today is our first time in public, so even if I have fucked an ex in the park a few blocks from here, this is a new kind of tension for both of us.

A drop of precum drips onto your second forearm and more wets your stroking hand, the slippiness adding more pleasure and while you feel my nuts fatten up with tasty, salty sperm, I moan loud enough you catch a girl looking over from the poolside, blushing with wide eyes before turning back, but not swimming away. I take a drink and smile mischievously at you, your red cheeks matching your red pussy, hidden in your sexy swimsuits panty, but still wishing it could feel what your hands are right now.

Soon I reach behind your neck and grab the swimsuit, pulling it over your head and twisting it the other way, before donning you again, the bra now just hanging slack across your nipples, kept loosely in place by your outstretched arms. After an embarrassing 3 minutes, your obvious motions practically hiding nothing of what we're doing, feeling eyes from all around you look at you with everything between vicious desire and shameful disgust, I grit my teeth and sit up, growling hotly at you.

"Yeah, baby. You want that cum? Ohh, you keep that up you're gonna get it. You're so sexy you slut. Mmm, there's got to be at least 20 people here, you want them to see you be a good girl? You wanna show them what a sexy, beautiful fucking toy can do, hmm? You want to show that bitch in the pool what she's missing out on, and really stroke out all that white gold all over your delicious fucking tits and pretty little face, hmm? Pull my pants down and stroke yourself a slutty sex-shower of cum. Paint those tits, make it run down your luscious curves and drip down from your soggy puss, to that puddle beneath you. Maybe she would like to lick it up off the ground, like a dirty whore?"

"Oh yes daddy, thank you." You say, moaning as you take out my cock out and put it between your soft, firm wet tits and begin your first ever boobjob, starting to bounce those desirables along my length, looking up into my hungry eyes and dirty smile. With the extra encouragement, you open your mouth and start to take my head in on the downstroke, soon licking, sucking, and kissing it as your mind starts to drift into a place of pure arousal at the intense indulgence of your fantasies.

"So now you wanna take your own initiatives, huh? Just needed a little push to get you going? You bad fucking girl. You're lucky I love blowjobs so much or you might get punished."

Taking a moment to get over the new amplified pleasure, I watch your spiky hair sway as you give this your all, pushing borders previously untouched, while our crowd of onlookers grows as your enthusiasm is both eye-catching and noisy. Soon you notice my cock throbbing and my hips twitching against your swells of sculpted flesh, your tongue alight with the taste of my pre.

I just huff before grabbing your face with both hands, my thumbs in your mouth spreading your lips as I pull you down on my dick, going too far and roughly pushing through your gag reflex, making you cough loads of pre-mixed spit onto my crotch, digging your nose into my now wet trimmed pubes and smacking your lower lip against my balls. I buck unrestrained, uncontrollable short thrusts into your bruising throat, the intense thickness of my pole much too much for your virgin neck, used to chewed food and drinks, using your first hole the way you want me to use the rest. Like they're mine. Like they don't belong to you. Like they're just inanimate toys of flesh for me to wear down, without any will of their own or other purposes than to receive my cum.

With your face all the way stuffed, your arms flail and spasm with fight or flight and your beautiful chest jitters and shudders with blocked gasps for air, your head trying its damndest to pull back, but despite your gagging, coughing, and salivating my grip is strong and a tug on your cheeks keeps you down. Panicking you are relieved as I lose one of my hands, but your tear clouded eyes widen with fear as you feel me gather a tight handful of your hair, doing the same with the other before attempting to stand up, keeping you down against my crotch as I stand, toppling you over backward but still not letting go of your head, and you automatically catch yourself with your outstretched arms.

I immediately start hammering into your face, from head to the base every second, jerking your head just as much as thrusting into the wet heat of your mouth. Neither of us pays attention to the many gasps and 'oh my god's as we expose ourselves like a perverted, sexy jack-in-a-box. You get a hint of breathable air every time I pull out, but are too startled to suck it in, and you feel yourself weakening as your body slowly gives up. And even though this is just about the scariest thing that has happened to you in years, as my careful and gentle nature is switched entirely with a hardcore sexual predator brutally raping you, raping your mouth no less, in front of a dozen strangers, even with all that, you squirt.

Your pussy shrieks with a new type of climax as you get off on the idea of getting strangle-fucked to death in front of these people, sending pussy juice and piss through your swimsuit panties, across the lounger I was sitting on, your hips thrusting just as fast as I still am, spraying wildly as you quiver to exhaustion, your legs giving out and you collapse to the ground.

Air fills your lungs as I let you down on the stone plates and leave your mouth, moving instead to jerk off over your exposed tits, shooting a drinking glass worth of cum in ropes across your front and face, one bit ending in your mouth, giving you the taste you've desired for the last week, a savory strand of sticky man juice runs down your tongue, clogging your throbbing throat a bit, causing you to cough it back into your mouth. As we're both winded I straddle you on my knees, kissing your forehead and holding your face gently, looking in your eyes and giving a chuckle before kissing your open mouth.

"You like that, hehe?" I say, before swiping up a streak from your chin and scraping it off against your bottom lip, watching it drip in before chuckling again and standing up with a big, happy grin on my face. I get another cum drop and stagger over to the pool where the girl still is, standing in the pool with one hand on the edge and the other down her panties, staring at you. I reach out with the cum on the tip of my extended finger and she looks up at me as if I wasn't there a moment ago, before slowly taking my finger in her mouth, sucking it deep. She then gets out of the pool and crawls over to you on all fours and I grab my trunks as I sit back down.

She starts by deeply sucking on your soaked crotch, stopping immediately as you jerk and groan, but continuing pecking up to your tits, licking and sucking on each of your exposed nipples before biting down over the biggest dollop of cum on your breast, dragging her teeth along your sensitive skin and nipping you as she gets the cum into her mouth, moving her tongue around to bathe it in my seed and it's taste. After she's licked up all the rest of my cum off of your babies she drags one long stroke over your chest, collarbone, and neck, ending at your jaw. As your breath is calm now she strokes your still sensitive pussy and while your mouth opens for a gasp she drops that whole strand into your mouth and that manly taste is back, just after you had swallowed the last serving and the taste was beginning to fade. She giggles as you react just the slightest to the taste, and lifts your head, fixing the swimsuit bra just before kissing your lips and getting up, sitting next to me.

After you collect yourself and she goes to get more drinks for us we're all sitting on the lounger, and she's gently massaging sunscreen into your back. "Wow babe, that might have been the hottest thing I've ever done. I hope that wasn't too much? I was going to let you choose the pace, but something came over me, it was just so hot, the most beautiful girl I've ever met was going off the script in this little game of ours, I just couldn't stop myself." I put my hand on your sun-warmed thigh, just in the middle where it isn't sexual, but intimate, hoping I haven't scared you off. Your red face pushes into my shoulder as you rub against me like a cat, purring just the same. "I-I could never be scared of you." You almost croak out of your sore throat, giggling as the pain tickles you.

"Oh good, heh, mmm." I smile and nuzzle back, before bringing your face to mine as I kiss you deeply, tongue playing with yours as I french you, all the while moving my second hand to rest against your damp crotch, curling my fingers just a hint, breaking the kiss off, grinning. "Then I'm guessing you might even want some of that for your other holes too, huh beautiful?"

"Mmh I sure would." The blonde suggests, smearing a sunscreen handprint across one of her perky breasts as her hand moves under the triangle cover and grabs it to sate her brewing lust. Your giggle comes back and you smile at me, "Daddy, please tell me you're gonna rape me more?"

I laugh, honestly, as those absurd words settle with me. "Yeah, I thought so." I dig my fingers into your covered pussy and motion for the other girl to sit against the backrest of the lounger. She gets situated with her legs to either side of the seat, spreading her cute skirt-panties so that her lips make a clear imprint, wetness just starting to show as the water has evaporated. I lift you by your armpits and pull you into her lap, with your back towards her, and as you come into her embrace her hard nipples poke you through her bikini and her boobs mush against your back as she brings her arms under yours and pulls you back, locking your arms to the sides, like backpack straps.

Now having chucked my shorts again, I start crawling towards you as I spread your legs and she brings her athletic ones up to place her feet between them, forcing your juicy thighs further apart and giving me better access. I pull on your panties and move them to the side, letting them slap against your groin, catching the edge of your lower lips and causing you to twitch in her grip, which she promptly firms up, making sure you're open and vulnerable for me. With your pussy finally out in the open you whine needily, the fresh air tickling your oversensitive skin and the wetness of your swimsuit crotch cool against your plump thigh. I smile and look up at you.

"Ooh, you're so sensitive. I bet you would pay me just to touch you right now. I love that look, your eyes are screaming at me right now, 'please, please oh please, please fuck me, please let me feel your hard, big, fat cock. Oh please sir, please fucking hurt me with that man-trunk, I need to feel you break my wet little holes till they will fucking never close again, master. Ohh.' Fuck you're such a hot slut. You're just..." I lean forward and take a quick lick along your whole pussy. "...walking fucking sex..." I lean back down again, another tongue stroke. "...walking, talking, breathing fucking sex, doll..." I go back again, this time strumming your clit with the tip of my tongue at the end. "...my living sex doll. Is that what you are, hm? Say that it is, say that your life revolves around letting me fuck these holes, say that you're my toy that I can do whatever the fucked up shit I want to."

"Oh yes daddy, please don't stop."

I duck down and shove my tongue deep in your hole, sucking in a bunch of juices and residual piss, before kissing you intensely, pouring it into your mouth and playing with it and your tongue again, spitting into your mouth as I disconnect and grab a stranglehold of your neck, squeezing hard. I look at the disgusting sex cocktail in your open mouth and muse to myself, "We're just missing cum and blood, or we'd have a perfect blend." Then my eyes meet yours and I grin. "But let's not get ahead of ourselves, that cum's going elsewhere." I muster more strength as I flex my whole upper body to squeeze your neck painfully, dangerously tight before I let go and put my hand over your mouth, seeing your panic as you struggle fruitlessly in blondie's grasp, swallowing my saliva, your own pussy juice, and piss before finally getting breathable air through your nose, at which point I let go of your mouth and switch focus.

At this point, most of the pool-goers have left, leaving only a handful of perverted singles and couples who are mostly masturbating now, or having some type of kinky sex themselves. Five men and two women are all staring at you, stroking their genitals with varying intensity as I get up and walk beside you, the low seat meaning my dick is in perfect line with your mouth. Like the thirsty bitch that you are you open your mouth and try to lean towards me to engulf my hefty cock, but you can't really move as blondie shows her surprising strength and again keeps you in place.

I guide my cock into her mouth and she sucks lovingly on the head, playing with it a little bit. I feed her more until she gags and then I pull out. I reach in between my two gorgeous women and give her breast a nice feel, before moving down and feeling her wetness, and you can feel her swimsuit bulge with my knuckles against your butt as I finger her a few seconds, until she moans longingly. I stand back up, putting my fingers with her juice in your mouth and offering her my dick again. She takes it a little deeper, slobbering heavily as I pull out and step onto the lounger in front of you. With my fingers cleaned from her juices I collect her spit on my cock at the tip of it and stand above you, guiding your chin up with the other. You stare up at my cucumber as thick drool drips from the tip, down towards your mouth, which you open to receive the serving.

Before the dripping stops, a thick drop of precum leaks out of me and mixes with blondie's saliva, and you have time to breathe a few shaky breaths of excitement as your patience allows you to reflect on the crazy scenario you're restrained in, and catch eye contact with a few of the onlookers before you focus back up at me. The stubborn string finally breaks and I shake and flick tiny dregs onto your face, taking doing a long stroke along my whole length before I step down and kneel before you. "You sexies ready for the main act? Sorry ponytail, but she was first in line."

I grab blondie's hips and pull you both forward. You end up on your backs, her not letting go of you, so I have totally free reign over both of your asses, though her holes are covered by her bottoms still. I go straight for your pussy, eating it like a starved man, lips stroking softly, tongue licking hungrily, and teeth biting at your lips. I get my middle finger deep in your hole, sucking a vacuum on your clit with all my lungs, I massage and spread your lips as my nose nudges your clit and my tongue spreads your hole while I dig in. Soon I have three fingers in you and I'm kissing your thigh delicately as I scramble your insides, blondie barely holding on to your shaking self. As I roughly pull out my fingers and simultaneously slap your ass you thrust and hump and twitch and when I then land a glancing slap against your clit you squirt again, this time screaming as your airways are free and your brain once again melts in your skull.

12