Testing Limits at the Public Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get a death-grip on your hips and while you're still cumming I force my huge cock in, your pencil size hole forced to take my soda can size dick, causing you to scream anew as 8 massive inches invades your virgin hole, breaking open your spasming muscles and causing more pain than pleasure, and for a full minute you scream and howl and gasp and cry as I beat your insides black and blue, and your virgin blood bubbles, splashes, and runs down your ass, wetting your 2nd entrance before dripping onto blondie's bikini, staining it and mixing with her growing wet patch. As you eventually learn to take the still searing pain of my rapid thrusts in stride you beg for me to slow down and try to reach for me with a weak hand but you realize you're still kept down, defenseless against my heartless raping. I reach up around your neck and grab your swimsuit again, pulling the bra strap over your head as blondie lets me, this time grabbing it with two hands and leaning back, using it as a handlebar for me to pull on as I thrust into your tight, now deflowered pussy.

With the pain becoming manageable, your submissive side comes back out and you start to moan, looking down between your bouncing tits where our bloodstained sexes meet again and again every second. Blondie kisses your shoulder and licks up your nape, encouraging your submission to my dominating power. "Take that, take that giant, baby, let him fuck you so fucking hard with that big, sexy, dick, ooh I wish I could take your place he sounds so fucking goood~," She says, loud enough you can clearly hear her over the sound of our bodies smacking together, as well as your own needy sounds. You cum again, this time so hard that you go slack. At first, all the sensations and sounds get louder and more intense, my panting, your breathing, the clapping like car horns in your ears, then that filling and emptying, rinsing and repeating, throbbing and pounding feels like it's your whole torso I'm fucking, and then you feel the flesh of your walls vibrating warmly, but it spreads to be all your flesh, and then you throw your head to the side as you scream so loud you go deaf, and all the feelings blink away, gone in a moment.

You don't actually scream, because throwing your head to the side is the last thing you do before I fuck you into unconsciousness. You become slack and blondie is quick to move one hand from your no longer fighting arm and down to your clit, rubbing it viciously, blazing-fast and hard, egging me on. "Oh my god yes, yes, keep fucking keep fucking, yeah you sick fuck keep going keep going keep going, go go go fuck fuck fuck yeah break your little toy fucking use her with your big ass cock, yes yes yes! Come on, come on, come on, you can do it, just a little more, just a little more, yeah yeah yeah breeaak heer! Agh!" She cums all by herself as I thrust into you harder than ever before, bringing finality to this crazy round of sin as I dump just as big a load as the last one straight into your bruised cervix, twitching into you as a second one goes off, before leaning forward and grabbing both of your healthy breasts roughly, one in each hand, kneading them around before grabbing the sides of the lounger and lowering myself on top of you, tiredly moving inside you, my mind wanting more but my body saying no.

As all the feelings from before fade back into existence, and the thrusting and breathing fades into the far reaches of your memory, you wake up to find me on top of you, blondie below you, and my dick still in you, not fully erect but still hard, and just a little too big for you yet. You also feel a warm glob of cum, feeling like the size of an American football in your stuffed pussy, making you sigh happily.

"There she is." blondie says, her arms and legs no longer jailing you as she now strokes and plays with your hair. "Welcome back, hot stuff." I come up to kiss you, and you feel me stirring inside you as our lips touch, and we make out a little while I fondle one of your breasts, which you think is weirdly sensitive to the touch.

"You up for something special?" I ask, knowing what the answer should be. When you nod timidly I smile at you and ask, "Are you on a pill or something?"

"Ngh, oh fuck, yes." You moan, disheveled as all the intense feelings subside, but you know they're not far away.

"Mmm, as you damn well should be, you're too good for kids. This beautiful body should only be used for hot sex and soft caresses and worship." I thrust lazily into you as I sit upright, kissing your other nipple on the way. I let go of your breast and stroke along your stomach with both hands, sawing calmly into you all the while. I start to speed up just a little bit, and I clear my throat as you moan from the soreness being worked away with pleasure.

"But just to make sure, I'm going to use this perfect sex hole as my toilet. I'm gonna fill you up with more hot liquid, I'm gonna fill you up even more, and make sure that luxurious body stays tight and ready for more of my cock. I own you right?"

"Thank you daddy, yes daddy." You respond, still not quite there.

"Yeah, yeah beautiful, ah, you are one of the best things that's ever happened to me." I muse as I keep gently pushing in and out of your soggy heat, still running my hands up and down your soft stomach. I buck once and slow to a stop, and soon you feel heat even warmer than the cum already in you firing out of me, with a pressure that tingles like the spray from a showerhead. It fills you up like a balloon, swelling your sex pocket almost to the point your stomach bulges when the pressure finally becomes too much, and even though my fat cock is still twice the size of your hole the piss and cum mess explodes out of your vagina, spraying our crotches and pouring down onto blondie and the seat, loudly streaming onto the stone tiling below.

Once I twitch my last squirt of steaming pee deep in your canal I pull out, and the reeking soup runs out of you like a miniature water fountain. Blondie scoots up the backrest behind you and sticks a hand down to her own soaked bottoms, rubbing aggressively before pulling back out and sticking her fingers in your mouth. The taste of our piss, my cum, both of your pussy juices, and your virgin blood fills your mouth, and after you've licked them thoroughly she pulls her fingers back out, goes down behind you again, and draws one long stroke against her pussy which she tastes herself. I come around to stand at your side, offering up my dirty dick, holding it pointed straight at your face.

12