Testing the Girlfriend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany slowly lowered, pausing to clearly stroke James' dick as it passed through her cleavage. She noticed her nipple and put it back in place (a joke, thought James; she just flashed all of the guys around to cover up some more). Finally, she lowered to the ground on her stocking-covered knees.

His dick was just below her chin. Slowly, she swayed back and forth, "dancing" to the music, gyrating her ass and shaking her tits. James stood there, admiring the ridiculous view below him, streaming it all for Mark to see. As the music picked up, she kept dancing; leaning back like she was riding a bull, her chest pressed against the fabric of her cups; bending forward between James' legs and shaking her ass for him; sliding her hands up and down the outside and front of his legs, her face moving up and down next to his dick.

She danced like this for two songs, then to James' surprise, she pushed it further.

"Nice dance" he said, looking down at her.

"Why don't you join me?" she asked, putting one hand between her legs and another on his hips, pushing him back and forth. He started to sway, his dick swinging until it smacked her in the cheek. She smiled and giggled, and kept going. James spent the next minute gently slapping his 9 inches of cock against her face, his head hitting her cheeks, grazing across her lips at one point, and even sliding over her forehead.

A thin drizzle of precum streaked her cheek. She didn't seem to notice. It was time to go for it.

"Well, Tiffany, you certainly dance like a porn star."

She hummed her approval, smiling. She loved the attention.

James went for it. "Why don't you show me what a porn star would do to this cock right now."

She looked him in the eyes and smiled. "I guess I do owe you, and it is a nice house. But, don't tell Mark, and just this one thing! I'll suck you for a bit, then we can go back to the party."

She was apparently so focused on his cock, she didn't realize she was still in the center of the dance floor, 3 separate phones pointed at her.

He continued swaying, smacking her cheeks with his cock, her eyes staring up at his and her tits bouncing. He still pointed his phone down at her, streaming the whole thing to her boyfriend, Mark. He was going to regret putting him up to this. He stopped moving, and reached his hand to the side of her head, effectively ending her dance. She lined up her ruby red lips with his member and waited.

"Of course, just this thing" he said. And laughed.

To be continued...

12