All Comments on 'Testing The Waters'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Allison, Carol, and Evelyn - you did have an ace up your sleeve, Ann! A well-crafted story, but a little slow to get to "the good stuff" from this male's perspective. And I'm also disappointed there was no 3-way including Carol with Allison and Evelyn. Nonetheless, just the idea of a 3-way combined with the actual written contents of the story are enough to result in 5 stars for your work. Thanks for writing.

evilsean1evilsean1over 2 years ago

Another classic first time tale

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Another Douglas winner...

...need I say more? An enjoyable story, Ann, thank you.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A very well written and very sexy story. I do hope that you'll bring Evelyn back in a story of her finding something more than just the sex of it. Many women never follow up after their first and only time, later wondering; what if! Perhaps Evelyn finding a May/December lover. As always Ann, thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us!

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

When I saw your name on today’s list of posts I smiled - knew I was in for a well written, wonderfully erotic adventure between characters who you actually got to know a bit. Expectations fulfilled. Allison’s openness about herself and insight to Evelyn was fun to read and their sex could easily pass as love making. Curious: you seldom write multi-chapter pieces, yet this storyline surrounding Evelyn seems perfect for more (?) — follow Evelyn as she emerges.

jackie_emjackie_emover 2 years ago

Nice, though I'd like to see Evelyn find more than just a night of great sex.

blueyes4ublueyes4uover 2 years ago

luv the story,you write so well,,please keep them coming...

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

I don't normally read lesbian stories, but I'm very glad I did this one. Just knowing it was by Ann Douglas made the difference. The writing was fantastic, l was feeling the hesitation and the excitement doing something so daring and possibly life altering right along with Evelyn. To be truthful, what man doesn't enjoy seeing two women making love? Maybe that's just jealously LOL.

Mike9947Mike9947over 2 years ago

Nice. Very nice,

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 2 years ago

Recalling that you don't normally do sequels, perhaps Evelyn's journey is worth another chapter or 2, as is Allison's.

Elaphe223Elaphe223over 2 years ago

Another fantastic story. Love everything you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear Ann, as always you never miss a que. another great story, please continue writing. I’m an avid fan.

Richard L

Bleep735Bleep735over 2 years ago

Great little story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG once again your story rocks my world and a few times I might add. It's the details, the attention to reality as this "way" does actually happen and the intensity of voice I hear from time to time. Carry on with joy!

historyandherstoryhistoryandherstoryover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. 'hers' wanted all three, Allison, Evelyn and Carol. Well written and nicely constructed.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 2 years ago

Another A+ story! I've been reading your work for a while (all the way back to the ASSM days, if memory serves) and its a near guarantee that an Ann D story is going to be a good one. Thank you for sharing your talents, and bringing a smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want to know what happens next on Evelyn’s journey.

bi_cyclerbi_cyclerover 2 years ago

A lovely tale. Your characters alway rise up from the pages and the sex scenes leave nothing wanting. There does seem to be more waiting for us to learn about these ladies. Write on, Ann.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 2 years agoAuthor

Just a note to once again thanks those who took the time to not only read my story, but leave or send a comment. As I've said before, comments are the currency of an amateur writer and I thank you for contributing.

TMforfun2016TMforfun2016over 2 years ago

Love it... the conflict and indecision felt very real... as did her joy at finding new paths to pleasure. Great work Ann!

GreatOak123GreatOak123over 2 years ago

Another great story from the mistress of this genre. 10/10.

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

A delightful story! Makes you wonder how many horny women would consider a Sapphic experience? Loved the story, loved the sex! My lover and I duplicated the lovemaking, so many orgasms!

All the best,

Kathy

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonover 2 years ago

Thanks, Ann. Another lovely story. Lets hope Evelyn manages to find someone.

donmiller31donmiller31over 2 years ago

Ann you are getting better with age. I read your first stories back twenty years ago. I loved then then and as time has gone by love them even more. Your team is doing a great job to make them easy to read and grammarly correct. Keep up the great work.

New subject - How are you feeling? I do have concern for you. Take care and keep writing. Would love to hear what your daughter is doing.

donmiller31donmiller31over 2 years ago

Ann: It wa another great one. Thanks, Don

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 2 years ago

Very good! Well done. You made this cliche idea fresh and believable.

I know you don't like sequels, so I'll just hope that Evelyn enjoys more adventures with women and, perhaps, a relationship.

shayneoneshayneoneover 2 years ago

i liked the ending good for her well done be safe happy n well a fan shayne

CB_Grl_DaniCB_Grl_Daniover 1 year ago

Loved your story. Would really like to read the Carol part of that ending some day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...