Testing The Waters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they had their privacy back, Allison shared a bit more about herself, including the fact that most of the women that Evelyn met that night at the concert had slept with each other at one time or another. Something that the brunette found both fascinating and a bit confusing.

"And none of you find that awkward?" the brunette asked.

"Why should we? we're all adults, aren't we?" Allison replied. "It's not like high school, where your exes were supposed to be off limits to your friends."

That made Evelyn chuckle as she thought back to her high school days and how her best friend had gone ballistic after Evelyn had gone out with a guy that she'd dumped after only dating him twice, as if even that brief relationship had made him off-limits.

"Besides," Allison added, "if we cut off everyone whose ex one of us later dated, pretty soon none of us would have any friends left."

"The rules for girls dating girls certainly seem different from what I'm used to," Evelyn commented, even as she realized that when Allison said dated, she really meant slept with.

"Would you mind if I ask you a personal question?" Allison asked. "It might make things a lot simpler."

'Of course not," Evelyn said. "That's what we're here for, isn't it?"

"What is it you're really looking for?" Allison asked as she drained the last of the wine into her own glass.

"I'm not sure that I understand," Evelyn replied.

"Are you really interested in dating another woman, or are you simply looking for someone to jump start your engine?"

"I'm not really sure," she lied, not ready to say, at least to someone else, what was in her heart.

"Oh, I think you are," Allison replied without missing a beat. "Especially since you've been sneaking looks at my tits for the last half hour. Might you be wondering how they might feel in your hands, or taste in your mouth?"

Evelyn's face flushed red with embarrassment, because she had been doing exactly that.

She had been staring at Allison's breasts; it was impossible not to. She might not have displayed them as blatantly as that other woman at the bar, but it was obvious that she'd put them out there to be seen. As for her other assertion, Evelyn had to admit that, while it hadn't been totally on the money, it had been damn close.

"Oh, don't worry, I expect them to be looked at," Allison grinned, "and personally, I think they're a lot better than those on that redhead at the bar that you thought was me earlier."

"I didn't think you noticed that," Evelyn said, feeling even more embarrassed.

"Honey, I'm a trained professional, I notice everything," Allison softly laughed. "I probably know how you're going to answer before you do."

'That's probably true,' Evelyn decided, adding that it was time to put aside any false hesitancy.

"Is my being... inexperienced a problem?" she asked.

"Oh, hell no," Allison replied with a mirth filled grin. "Virgins are one of my kinks. I would've thought Cathy might've told you that."

'One of her kinks?' Evelyn thought, finding it a bit strange to be referred to as a virgin, even if, after a fashion, it was true. 'Dare I ask what some of the others might be?'

"I guess I missed that," she instead said, thinking that, in retrospect, Cathy might have indeed alluded to it.

"I should also tell you that I tend to be quite aggressive in bed," Allison offered. "Downright dominant in fact. Does that scare you?"

Evelyn didn't answer immediately, taking instead a few long seconds to think about her answer. That was something Cathy certainly hadn't even remotely suggested. If there was ever a time to hit the pause button and reconsider what she was doing, this was probably it. Instead, Evelyn heard a voice she recognized as her own saying that it didn't.

"Good," Allison said as an expression that might almost be described as predatory lust flashed across her face.

At least that was how Evelyn took it and, although it only lasted for a moment, it was almost enough to make the rational part of her mind reevaluate her reply. Only to be overridden by the more powerful emotional half, strengthened even more by a rising excitement racing through her body.

"So, do we just head for one of the bathroom stalls and do it?" Evelyn asked, trying to hide her last bit of nervousness by being flippant.

"Don't knock bathroom stalls," Allison laughed, "I've had some great times in them. But this isn't really the place for something like that. No, I was thinking, if you're really game, I own a lakeside cabin about twenty miles from here. It's quite comfortable, and very private, not a neighbor for nearly a half mile."

"Do you mean now?" Evelyn asked.

The expression on Allison's face told Evelyn that she certainly did.

-=-=-=-

Evelyn stood by the inner door of the vestibule, waiting for Allison, who had gone off to speak to the owners of the inn about something, most of the ladies' club members had now left and as she watched, the restaurant staff proceeded to clean up and get ready for the dinner crowd.

One staffer, however, appeared to be done for the day, as Evelyn saw Carol emerge from a back room. No longer in uniform, she had exchanged the tight but plain outfit for an even tighter tank top and a pair of shorts that certainly lived up to their name. Before this afternoon, Evelyn might never have noticed what awesome legs the younger woman had. As she passed her on the way out, the shapely blonde gave Evelyn a cold, angry look that brought to mind the old expression, 'if looks could kill.'

As she watched her continue across the parking lot to a well-worn Chevy Corvette, Evelyn wondered if things hadn't clicked between Allison and her, would Carol have been the one going home with the law officer? Remembering how hard she was trying to get the redhead's attention, Evelyn decided that would've probably been the most likely outcome. Allison didn't strike her as the type of woman who spent many nights alone.

It had indeed been a close decision, but as she stood there waiting, Evelyn was certain it had been the right one. Or at least one that she could live with if, come tomorrow, she felt differently about it. For now, at least, she couldn't wait to experience this brave new world.

"Ready to go?" Allison asked as she appeared beside Evelyn, having finished whatever matter needed attending to.

"As ready as I'm ever going to be," Evelyn smiled back, her words filled with a mix of excitement and anticipation.

-=-=-=-

The drive to Allison's lakeside refuge had taken less than fifteen minutes, and it was fair to say that in trying to keep up with the cherry red Jeep Wrangler in front of her, Evelyn had to more than once exceed the country road's posted speed limit. Normally she would never have thought of doing so, but in this case, a sense of urgency caused her to throw caution to the wind. Besides, it was highly unlikely that she was going to get a ticket.

Parking directly in front of the cabin, Evelyn had barely gotten out of her hatchback when Allison, who had parked alongside of her, dashed around her jeep and, laying her hands on the sides of the brunette's face, kissed her deeply. A kiss fueled by an anticipation that had been building almost from the moment they'd met. Evelyn felt the press of Allison's tongue against her lips and opened them to admit it, reaching out with her own at the same time.

Evelyn felt her heart palpitate as, in addition to the kiss, Allison laid her hands on her, exploring parts of her that had gone too long untouched. A touch that sent a flush of desire through the younger brunette that she had sorely missed.

"I hope you don't mind, but I just couldn't wait any longer to do that," Allison said, once she'd released her hold on Evelyn. "I did warn you that I sometimes tend to be a bit aggressive."

"No,... I... I actually rather enjoyed it," Evelyn replied, once she was able to stop her head from spinning.

"Was that the first time you kissed a girl?" Allison asked.

"Actually, no..." Evelyn replied. "In fact, my first real kiss was with another girl. But that was a very long time ago."

"That's funny, mine was too," Allison smiled. "So why don't we go on inside and see what else we might have in common?"

In a burst of mutual excitement, the two of them dashed up the three steps leading up to the porch and, after Allison unlocked the door, stepped inside.

The cabin itself was rather on the small side, a single story, one room structure that had been built by Allison's great-grandfather around the turn of the century. From all outward appearances, little seemed to have changed since then, but once you stepped over the threshold, that assumption was quickly dispelled.

The interior of the cabin had been completely gutted and rebuilt since Allison had inherited it, to the point where it resembled more a modern studio apartment than the crude bungalow it had started out as.

There was even limited electrical power, supplied by a gas fired generator housed in a shed a few hundred feet away.

"It's lovely," Evelyn said once she had taken it all in.

"Thank you," Allison replied as, taking her guest by the hand, she led her over to the far side of the room, where a large, king-sized bed awaited.

The wood frame of the bed appeared to be as old as the walls of the cabin, which it was, having been the only piece of original furniture that Allison had kept when she'd modernized the interior. The mattress, however, was virtually brand new and top of the line, built for comfort both in sleeping and other matters. At the moment, Evelyn couldn't have cared if it was an army cot with a straw filled cushion.

Stepping alongside Evelyn once more, Allison gave a much softer kiss as she asked her if she would like something to drink.

"No, I think I'm good," she replied, deciding that she wanted as clear a head as possible as to enjoy as much as possible what was to come.

"Well then, why don't you make yourself comfortable on the bed?" the taller redhead suggested.

As Evelyn did so, she glanced back at Allison, who was standing a few feet away, watching her with what she could only describe as an appreciative eye. It only seemed fair that she did the same. Even dressed as simply as she was, Allison was breathtaking. Her body had a well-defined muscle tone that most men would envy, but at the same time left no mistake that the redhead was indeed all woman. As Evelyn had noted what now seemed like months ago, the law officer's breasts were examples of near perfection and worthy of admiration. The rest of her form followed suit and it was obvious that the older woman spent serious time keeping it that way.

As she had back in the diner, Evelyn wondered what it would feel like to hold those breasts in her hand and taste them with her lips. A rush of desire filled her, with the further thought that she wouldn't have long to find out. She'd seen women's breasts before, in changing rooms and gym showers, but had never felt the attraction she did now. She wondered for a second if this was what men felt when they looked at a woman.

Fully aware that Evelyn was studying her body, Allison waited until she was sure she was done before stepping closer and climbing onto the bed, positioning her body behind the younger woman's. She tilted the brunette's head back to kiss her, planting her lips first on the nape of Evelyn's neck, and then worked her way up to her lips. A second kiss followed, then a third, each more intimate than the one before. Allison then glided her tongue across Evelyn's cheek to the lobe of her ear, nibbling it gently with her teeth.

"If things get too intense for you, just say so," Allison whispered reassuringly into Evelyn's ear. "You say the word, and we stop then and there."

"You mean like a safe word?" Evelyn asked.

"Well, I wasn't really thinking we needed to go that far, but if you like, why not?" Allison said. "What would you like it to be? Pick something that you probably wouldn't say during sex play."

"Hmm, let me think," Evelyn said, only to come up blank. She then asked Allison if she had any suggestions.

"Well, my favorite has always been "Dante," she replied with a mischievous grin.

"As in abandon all hope, ye..." Evelyn noted, having immediately recognized the reference.

"That's the one," she confirmed, her grin growing wider, "but don't worry, I don't bite. Unless of course you like that."

"Okay, Dante it is," Evelyn said, adding after a moment's pause, "and for the record, I do like biting."

"Excellent," Allison said as she moved to kiss Evelyn once more.

-=-=-=-

As they continued to kiss, the intensity of their exchange growing with each renewed press of their lips, Allison cupped Evelyn's right breast with the palm of her hand, squeezing it hard enough to make her nipple visible through both her bra and the blouse on top of it. She took a moment to rub her thumb against the excited nub, eliciting a low but pleasing moan from Evelyn, then moved her hand further down her body until it came to rest between the brunette's legs, sliding outstretched fingers across the smooth flesh.

She took hold of the hem of Evelyn's skirt and pulled it up to around her waist, reversed direction toward her actual goal, the blue cloth covered mound hidden beneath it. A smile filled Allison's face when her hand found the thin lace damp to the touch, a condition that only grew as she rubbed her fingers back and forth a few times, causing Evelyn to squirm with pleasure, her moans increasing. Placing the tips of her fingers on the center of the damp spot, the redhead began to rub them in a circular pattern, with predictable results. Evelyn reached up with a free hand and pulled Allison's mouth back to hers, driving her tongue into her mouth with aggressive fervor.

Meanwhile, without even pausing to watch what she was doing, Allison made short work of the long row of buttons on Evelyn's top, undoing each in rapid succession until it only took a brush of her hand to slide both halves of the garment aside, revealing the matching bra underneath. Then, with even more deft precision, the redhead undid the clasp between the two hemispheres and parted them as well.

"Very nice," Allison said as she pulled her head back from Evelyn's in order to view her now exposed breasts. "You have such beautiful nipples."

As if to underscore the last, the taller woman lifted her hand from where it was caressing Evelyn's mound and brought it up to where she could do the same to the rounded globes. Her hand slid back and forth across the brunette's breasts, caressing the supple flesh until, dropping her head downward, Allison replaced the embrace of her hand with that of her mouth.

"Mmmm," Evelyn moaned as she felt the wetness of the older woman's tongue wrap around her nipple, her tongue sliding across the tip.

Allison continued to suckle at Evelyn's pert breasts for a bit more, then again brought her mouth back to the brunette's. At the same time, she also returned her hand to down between the younger woman's legs, picking up where she left off, but this time with increased ferocity, sliding it back and forth across her panties as before at first, then slipping her hand under the waistband to stimulate the sensitive flesh beneath more directly.

It didn't take long for her goal to come to fruition as Evelyn's breaths became frantic, matching the rising tide within her until those rolling waves reached a crescendo and her body exploded in orgasmic fury.

"That... was nice," a pleased Evelyn sighed as, only a few long moments later, she lifted her head and smiled.

"That..." Allison responded as she smiled as well, "was just the start."

Swinging her body over Evelyn's, again kissing her before turning her attention to the smaller woman's breasts. she brought her mouth first to one, then the other, smothering the warm flesh with deep wet kisses and playful licks. The nipple not tightly embraced by her lips received instead the almost equal attention of her free hand. Evelyn couldn't believe how good she was making her breasts feel; no man had ever come close.

Lifting herself upward, Allison took hold of her blouse and, ripping the buttons right off it, tore it from her body, dropping it to the floor like some discarded rag. Her bra quickly followed, allowing her large breasts to bounce free until they were quickly caught by her hands. Pressing her palms over her areolas, the redhead rubbed them forcefully, dismissing the stiffness that came with containment.

Evelyn had only brief seconds to admire the beauty of Allison's naked mounds before the larger woman again pressed forward, directing her own hardened nipple right up against the brunette's mouth. Excitedly, Evelyn opened it as wide as she could and drew in as much of the bright pinkness as she could before starting to suck on it, caressing the hard tip with her touch. Following Allison's example, she reached out with her other hand and took hold of the remaining breast, marveling how wondrous it felt in her hand.

Eventually, Evelyn made her way to the second mound, repeating her performance on the first as Allison pressed her body even harder forward. After letting the neophyte play for a little longer, the redhead again took control, first kissing Evelyn on the lips, then on each of her breasts before sliding down to the bottom of the bed. There she took hold of the younger woman's legs and, lifting them upward, pulled off her panties.

The hair covering Evelyn's mound was tightly trimmed, making the pink line dividing it clearly visible. Allison reached down and used her thumb to part it, sliding the tip of her finger along its length until, quickly locating the clitoris, she began to manipulate it vigorously. She did so for a minute or so, however, wasting no time in replacing the caress of her finger with that of her tongue.

"Oh my God!" Evelyn cried out as she felt Allison's darting tongue probe deep within her. Again, in a way that no man had ever done.

Evelyn was in heaven, losing all sense of time as wave after wave of what she could only describe as pure joy washed over her. She wouldn't have believed it possible in such a short time, but Allison seemed capable of the impossible, as once again, Evelyn could feel an orgasm building inside of her. Her climax proved only slightly less strong than the one that had preceded it.

Allison continued to lick her way across Evelyn's pussy, even after the last tremors of her orgasm had subsided. She seemed determined to lap up every bit of the sweet nectar her efforts had brought forth. But as the old saying went, there was no rest for the wicked, and wicked was indeed what she felt as again she lifted herself upward, once more bringing her mouth to Evelyn's.

Evelyn felt herself consumed by the fires that Allison had ignited, filling her with an overwhelming need to reciprocate the joy she felt. Even as the woman on top of her continued to trade kisses, the brunette ran her hands down the length of the larger woman's body, slipping her hands under the elastic band of her pants. Pushing them downward until they'd slipped over the cheeks of her ass, Evelyn was excitedly surprised to find that Allison hadn't worn anything beneath them. She embraced the bare flesh with outstretched hands, squeezing it tightly as she pulled the two of them even closer together.

"Let me get these off you," Evelyn said as she discovered that she couldn't get the pants off the rest of the way.

So, they paused for a moment, not only giving Evelyn not only the chance to slide Allison's slacks the rest of the way down, but also allowing both of them to also rid themselves of any remaining clothing. The last garment had barely landed on the floor before Evelyn was on the move. This time, she was the one on top, pressing her face tightly between Allison's breasts, feeling the warmth of their flesh against her cheeks as, after kissing the sides of both, she expanded her attention to the bright pink nipples capping both.