Testing The Waters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more emulating the more experienced woman, Evelyn kissed her way across the well-developed form, the beat of her heart increasing the closer she came to the pearl between her legs. One that caused her to almost lose her breath once she was far enough down to get her first really good look at it.

Evelyn had seen her own pussy, of course, but that had been in a hand-held mirror. She had also seen that of a few of her friends while they'd been in various stages of undress, but none ever this close, and absolutely none as bare as Allison's, which allowed her to see every tiny detail.

If any action could be thought of as the point where Evelyn crossed the Rubicon, the one she was about to take had to be it. Even if she was never with a woman again, she would forever be known as a pussy licker. If she felt any concern about being labeled so, it didn't deter her from eagerly moving forward, after taking a few seconds to appreciate the beauty of her prize,

Visualizing the way she touched her own sex, Evelyn ran her fingers across the wet flesh, slipping her middle and index finger inside the folds to gently stroke the well lubricated walls. She could feel Allison's body react to her touch, encouraging her to not only to continue, but to add first a third, then fourth finger to the mix, now moving all in and out with increasing speed.

Allison had laid almost motionless as she waited for Evelyn to make her move. There was almost nothing she enjoyed more than watching a woman go down on her for the very first time, the excited feel of her tongue as it glided across her labia and sought out the even more responsive flesh beyond. It was a transition between who she had been and who she was to be, a moment in time that was to be treasured.

The press of her fingers was, delightful, but quickly paled in comparison to the even greater bliss she felt once those fingers were replaced by her mouth and tongue.

"Oh yes!" Allison moaned softly as she felt Evelyn's tongue penetrate her, the press of its tip sending a pleasing wave of delight dancing across her body.

With Allison's legs widely parted, Evelyn was able to place her entire body between them, allowing her to press her face tightly against the older woman's sex. She had been thinking about what this might feel like for hours, and was overjoyed to discover that it was all she might have hoped. She knew of course that she was probably not doing it as well as one of Allison's more experienced lovers would have, but there had to be something said for youthful exuberance. Youthful was another word she found somewhat odd to apply to herself -- after all, she was already past her third decade -- but then again, as far as sapphic sex was concerned, she was indeed a babe in the woods.

A babe, however, who seemed to have an instinctive feel for what she was doing, as evidenced by the continued soft moans spilling from Allison's lips. The redhead had always had a hair trigger and, coupling that with the added charge she got from the knowledge that this was Evelyn's first time, it wasn't long before she found herself on the edge of orgasm.

With one hand clearing a path for her tongue, and the other now playing with one of Allison's breasts, Evelyn increased the speed at which her tongue slid in and out of the redhead's core. Each succeeding touch raised her level of arousal, until it would only take a gentle push to send her totally over the edge.

A push that came a dozen breaths later as the forces Evelyn had unleashed reached their pinnacle, exploding with shattering force as they caused Allison to totally lose control, grabbing the back of the brunette's head and smothered her face with the fruits of her eruption. It was an experience unlike any the younger woman could have imagined.

-=-=-=-

"I can't believe I made you come," Evelyn said after she'd cleaned herself up in the nearby sink.

"Well, you did, and quite well too," Allison smiled. "I was impressed."

Climbing back onto the bottom of the bed, Evelyn sat up alongside Allison and kissed her softly.

"Tired?" the redhead asked.

"Amazingly, no," Evelyn replied.

"Think you have it in you to go another round?" Allison inquired.

"Are you serious?" a greatly surprised Evelyn asked in turn.

"Always," the older woman said, "at least when I'm talking about sex."

"Sure, why not?" Evelyn said, thinking that she might as well make the most of whatever this was, because who knew if it was ever going to be repeated.

"Great!" Allison exclaimed as she swung her legs across the bed and sat on the opposing edge. "How do you feel about toys?"

"Toys?" Evelyn repeated, suddenly recalling Allison's remark about kinks from earlier.

"Well, I do have a vibrator," she responded.

"Oh, that's baby dyke stuff," Allison laughed. "I'm talking about toys."

With that, Allison leaned over and pulled open the drawer of the small table next to the bed. Evelyn had only a limited view of its contents, but her eyes immediately focused on a pair of handcuffs laying on top of various sexual paraphernalia, much of which she was afraid to hazard a guess as to their uses. She wondered for a second if the restraints were department issue, but then noticed that they were fur lined.

"Oh, I'm not talking about those," Allison said as she noticed the sudden look of apprehension on the smaller woman' face. "You're definitely not ready for that."

A wave of relief washed over Evelyn when she heard that, but she still felt some degree of trepidation at what Allison might actually have in mind.

"Tell me, Evelyn, when was the last time you were truly and properly fucked? Allison asked as she reached further into the drawer.

"I... I don't..." Evelyn started to reply, unsure of exactly how to answer that.

"Well, if you really have to think about it, then it's been far too long," Allison noted.

That was something Evelyn had to agree with.

"So, what do you say we do something about that?" Allison added as she lifted her hand out of the drawer.

"Oh my God," Evelyn gasped as her eyes focused on a quite realistic looking, hard rubber cock, one attached to a leather harness that made it clear that it was meant to be worn by one individual to be used on another. As Allison turned it to give her a better look, Evelyn couldn't help but note that it was almost twice the size of the aforementioned vibrator.

"So, what do you think?" Allison asked, a look of anticipation on her face. "Think you'd like to give it a try?"

Of all the things that had surprised Evelyn today, and there had been many of them, none did so more than the sound of a voice that sounded identical to her own saying yes.

-=-=-=-

Evelyn watched with fascination as Allison carefully put on the artificial cock, first putting one leg through the cloth harness and then sliding the loose strap-on side into the buckle on the other, pulling it tight until the entire assembly rested flush against her body. The tall redhead gently ran her hand up along the underside of her phallus, checking the feel of it as a growing smile signaled her approval.

She climbed back onto the bed, positioning herself between Evelyn's outstretched legs and, with her hand wrapped around the base of it, placed the head of her cock at the entrance to her pussy. She gently rubbed it back and forth, covering the tip with the still abundant remnants of the brunette's previous orgasms.

"Ready?" she said softly, raising her head to look at Evelyn.

The smaller woman merely nodded, lest her voice betray the slight apprehension she felt. Allison's cock wasn't really any bigger than she'd had in her before, but it was just different enough to cause a small measure of concern. Not enough for her to say the safe word though.

"Mmmm," Evelyn moaned as she felt Allison slide into her.

It had indeed been too long since she'd been fucked, truly or otherwise. If she had completed her attempt to remember the last time anyone had attempted to do so, it would've been at least six months before her marriage had finally fallen apart. But that memory was soon to be banished as, with ever increasing force, the muscular redhead began to pick up speed, driving her cock as deep as it would go, then pulling back and starting again.

With her hands pressed tight against Evelyn's thighs, Allison practically lifted her ass off the bed with each lunge forward, the power of her penetrations sending oscillating ripples of delight throughout the brunette's body. Droplets of sweat ran down Allison's back and across Evelyn's quivering breasts as the two of them became one, their movements a blue of motion.

Licking the tips of her fingers, Evelyn reached down and began to play with her clit, adding to the delights the older woman was creating. Her other hand came to rest on her breasts, massaging first one, then the other, squeezing her nipples hard.

Allison leaned downward, her mouth finding Evelyn's as, without missing a beat, she kissed her deeply, pressing their breasts against each other, nipple to nipple. The smaller woman managed to slip her hands between their bodies, taking hold of the redhead's larger mound and playing with them with the same fire she had applied to her own.

"Oh God, yes, fuck me," Evelyn cried out as she let the inferno within take control, "fuck me harder!"

An entreaty Allison was all too willing to grant as she lifted herself up and back, took hold of Evelyn's legs and, raising them up over her shoulders, penetrated her even further.

Allison never appreciated the isolation of her lakeside cottage more than at times like this, as Evelyn's cries of passion continued to grow exponentially until they could be heard in the woods beyond. The redhead had long ago stopped keeping count of how many women had shared her bed, but each of them had benefited from the skills learned from those who had come before them. Evelyn was proving no exception as, even approaching the edge of the precipice, she cried out for more.

After one more hard thrust, Allison pulled her cock all the way out of Evelyn and, with one hand on her leg and the other one of her ass cheeks, rolled the brunette over onto her stomach. Then, just as quickly, she grabbed both legs, pulling her both towards her and up off the bed. Evelyn barely had time to react before she felt the hardness of the strap-on fill her once again.

Her head buried in one of the large pillows propped against the headboard, Evelyn continued to moan as wave after wave of rising passion continued to fill her. If she had known this was what it could be like with another woman, she told herself, she would've tried it long ago. Later, she would come to realize that it was the person not the gender that mattered, but now was not the time for rational thought.

Evelyn was so close to orgasm that she could practically taste it, a nearness that Allison was quite aware of as well. At what seemed like almost the last moment before the spark exploded into a conflagration, Allison again pulled her onto her side, slipping in behind her. Her hand moved to the brunette's saturated pussy, slipping into the gap left by her withdrawal. Quickly her fingers danced across Evelyn's clit, setting off the explosion she had been striving for, one more intense than any in recent memory.

Her fingers still working some degree of magic even after the force of Evelyn's climax had begun to subside, Allison kissed her first on the base of her neck, then continued up to her mouth, their lips gently brushing against each other.

Evelyn returned the kiss, following it with one of her own. They laid there for what seemed like more than an hour, continuing to trade soft touches and tender kisses.

-=-=-=-

A week later, Evelyn was coming home from a family function out of town and, feeling the need to make a rest stop, found herself pulling into the parking lot of the Red Lantern Inn. There were far fewer cars than there had been the week before, so it was easy for her to spot not only the bright jeep parked on the far side, but the beat-up Corvette only a few spaces away.

Her thoughts went back to the night she'd spent with Allison, and it had been the night, since she didn't leave until after breakfast the next day. They'd made love twice more, with the vibrant redhead introducing her to a few other things that Evelyn would've previously never imagined herself indulging in. In the week since, she had spent part of each night reliving many of them in her head, accompanied by the touch of her hand.

She still hadn't decided what last weekend had meant, or if it meant anything, but one thing she was sure of was that there was no turning back. A new world had indeed opened for her, one that might or might not include women. Only time would tell.

A smile formed at the corner of her mouth as she spotted a tall, well-endowed redhead step out of the main entrance of the Inn. Right behind her followed an equally endowed younger blonde. Together they walked over to where the jeep and sports car were parked, each climbing into their respective vehicles. When the SUV roared out of the gate and down a road Evelyn was now quite familiar with, the Corvette was fast behind it.

'Looks like Carol finally got what she wanted,' Evelyn thought as she climbed out of the car and began to walk toward the restaurant. 'Good for her.'

END