Testing the Waters at Black's Beach

Story Info
A Middle-aged Couple Explore His Curiosity of Being Her Stag.
4.6k words
3.86
5.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beachsyrf
Beachsyrf
19 Followers

Any good story must have certain elements to convey the experience of those who lived it and are retelling it; character development, descriptions of the scene and participants, their motivations, emotions and senses. My hope is that you will enjoy this Day at the Beach story and you may even feel or wish you were there.... or better yet, share any similar experiences (or desires) you may have. Please feel free to message me or share your thoughts or experiences in the comments section......

In order to truly appreciate this story, you'd probably have to have some degree of voyeur or exhibitionist tendencies, or possibly be an admirer of the human form and the effect public, group nudity can have on most people. Throw in sun, sand and surf and you have a pretty idyllic setting. This experience has more than a bit of stag/vixen (not cuckold!), sharing and penis fixation included so if that's a turn-off, feel free to move along....

Each summer my gf & I make time for a few visits to my nearby nude beach (Black's Beach, San Diego) for some naked sunbathing.... she says she just enjoys being naked in the sun and surf. I'm not sure she's being completely honest but that's ok..... part of the allure. I certainly do love the warm breezes, cooling waters and stunning high cliffs set against the cobalt-blue skies. Everyone gets a thrill from the occasional pods of dolphins that patrol up and down along the coast, just outside the break line. But, honestly, I can get that at most of our beautiful local beaches. What I can't get there are the throngs of naked browning bodies, shinning with oil and sunscreen and lounging in the sun or frolicking in the waves! The big hats and sunglasses seem to add a sense of mystery and anonymity to a landscape of (mostly) otherwise completely nude people....

I absolutely love being naked and the people watching because I am both voyeur and exhibitionist. Mind you, I am not one of those who gawk or stare or allow my gaze to linger too long or too often to be considered a creeper (although there are some who fit that bill) besides, anyone who is there and naked is pretty much choosing to be part of the scene, whatever their motivations are. As for my gf, I KNOW she likes to do a bit of "window shopping" too too because we always fuck like animals when we get home!

I know that nude beaches have the partially-accurate reputation of being 90% populated by "old, fat and/or "gay" men. And like most stereotypes, there is some basis to that. But if you go there looking for that, that's what you'll see. (There is a "Gay" section of the beach, at the north end of the beach, but Black's Beach is at least two miles long so if you get that far, you're probably headed there.

As far as appearances, my gf (we'll call her Gina) and I are in our 50's, so we probably do fit the age stereotype. But both of us stay in good shape for our ages (especially her!). Gina works very hard, between her exercise routine and a careful diet. What's immediately impressive with Gina is that she's 6 feet tall (5'12", she calls it) with a great slim figure, slim hips, nice ass, flat stomach and 36D "store-bought" breasts. (Her former husband paid for those!). She has shoulder-length blonde hair (yes, she colors it) with just a few hints of gray coming in. Gina keeps her pussy shaved and makes sure is is silky smooth when we go to the beach. She has perfect, large but not saucer-sized areolae, light brown, which protrude nicely when she steps out of the water..... picture a nude Ursula Andress from that Bond movie. When she comes out of the water, silver streams of water gleaming in the sun streaming down her tall lean body..... even the women look.

I am considered fairly good looking; slightly better than "dad-bod" with a few more pounds than in my youth but still have muscle tone and fit into clothes I've had for years.... a bit more snug due to my COVID-10 but she stays with me. She gets mad because she says my legs and ass show no signs of aging. And Gina really likes my package. Not "huge" by any means but about 6" flaccid and proportionate thickness. I have a nice set of larger-than normal balls but what Gina LOVES is the mushroom-shaped head of my cock. When we're fucking she loves the way it stretches her inside and pushes on her cervix (which I can feel). I love to ask her if she can feel it when I'm all the way in. She just moans "yesss" and rocks her hips back into my thrusts.... but I'm jumping ahead....

She knows I love when she's nude in public, in front of so many admiring men; we (ok, I) will sometimes add a little "hot talk" to our love-making, telling her how desirable she is, how good she is when she's bad; urging her to dress in a revealing way or praising her oral skills and asking if she's been "practicing" on other men. She won't usually engage, but she gets very wet and never complains; during or after. Occasionally she'll ask "where would I wear that? or "How could we find someone to include?".... she does this mostly to humor me..... I think.... but she always plays along when it comes up.

She knows I love seeing her naked and being revealed to other men to see. She indulges my MMF fantasy talk and will even talk about what she likes, what turns her on.... we have even discussed her previous black lovers and the truths and myths of those stereotypes. She knows I am well aware of her previous sexcapades and she knows it turns me on. But she knows there are boundaries and limits to our role-playing. I have no desire to have her go on dates with other men or humiliate me, sexually. I'm not about that and, frankly, she would not want to be with a man who didn't stand up for himself or own his space. So, as I said, this is not a cuckold story.

On a recent excursion to our beloved Black's Beach, Gina had a surprise. The morning of our day at the beach, Gina told me she'd been thinking about our role-playing and my apparent interest in flaunting her in front of other men. She said, "You're not a cuckold are you? Because I'm not into that... ".

I said "Cuckold? Where did you learn that?"

"I've been doing some research. I asked my friend Sharon if she and her husband have sex talk like that, and she said yes, sometimes. She said they even went to a swingers sex club in Vegas one time but it wasn't as great as they'd hoped it would be and wouldn't go back."

"No way!" I said, "Sharon and Rick went to a sex club in Vegas? I GOTTA ask Rick about that,"

She shot back, "Oh no you won't, she'd kill me! Anyway, she said the place was kinda dark and bare (no pun intended) and smelled like cleaning fluids.... not a huge turn-on."

She continued, "Anyway, I researched google about men who want to watch their wives have sex and if you're not a cuckold what you are is a Stag! And that would make me a Vixen."

I admitted that I knew what that was and that yes, maybe I had fantasies, and had spoken of them to her during sex, so I couldn't deny it.... she said, "Ok, let's see. Before we go to the beach today your going to shave your cock and balls completely smooth. Completely."

Now I had done that before, for her actually but she was insistent. I asked "Why today? What's the significance."

She said, "Well, if you're going be my stag, you need to look the part." I said, "Wait, what...?"

Gina said, "Yes, there are certain signs, clues, that couples who do that, put out to others; anklets, upside down pineapples, in fact some women who like black guys have Ace of Spades tattoos." She said, if you want to play along, you need to shave your cock. It is customary for Stags to keep themselves smooth for their Vixen..... and her Bull."

"Wow, you really have researched this, haven't you? Are you serious right now? And more to the point, are you telling me you have a "Bull'?" I was astonished and, honestly more than a bit turned on....

"No, of course not Babe. But I did research it after talking to Sharon.... I really enjoyed the "research" too!

I know my gf has several vibrators and other toys (since I bought some of them for her) and I know she masturbates when she's alone... and the thought of her actually considering and getting off to one of my long-held never-gonna-happen fantasies was literally thrilling!

Well, my swelling dick told me all I needed to know and I went off to the shower to get cleaned up. I have to admit, I had a raging boner the entire time as I carefully shaved my entire groin area; balls, cock, abdomen and thighs. I'm not generally hairy so when I was done I was completely smooth from chest to thigh.... and leaking precum like crazy! I didn't show her my handy-work, just slid on a pair of shorts, commando-style and a tank top. We packed some snacks and beverages, jumped in the SUV and drove to Torrey Pines Glider Port for the long climb down to Nirvana.

It was a strange mixture of nerves, excitement and pride as we got to the bottom of the hill, knowing that in a few minutes we were going to be on full display, Gina with her beautiful body on display, basking in the sun and me, shaved and smooth, revealing to those who understand these "signs" that I was, possibly, receptive to other men making advances to my woman..... with my permission.

After several hundred yards we found a spot on the beach just past the volleyball courts. It was a very crowded day as everyone had been waiting for a fine summer day after the colder than normal winter and seemingly never-ending notorious June gloom. Gina chose a spot right near several other couples and single men. Usually we go a little farther down the beach for more space and privacy so this was an obvious calculated move by her. She was going to play this to the hilt.

Of course she chose a place to sit which offered proximity to as many other men, and women as possible. Now as you may know, nude beach etiquette requires that you don't sit too close to others and that you try not to post up between them and the beach. Meanwhile, those who are already there don't pay too much attention to new-comers.... but everybody looks. Especially during "the reveal". Well, at least I do LOL!

Of course Gina stripped down, confidently, nonchalantly and plopped right down in her folding beach chair. After setting up my chair and towel I went to screw the umbrella into the sand....

"No, no, no," she said, "you need to take off your clothes first... " I just looked at her. I know her. It was a hot day and by the time we'd climbed down the hill and walked along the beach..... full of naked people, she knew I would have half-a-hard-on and my balls would be hanging really low. "Clothes off first", she said... and added "... Stag." She smiled so sweetly as she said it.

"Ok", I thought, "let's do this...".... I figured I may as well play the part, so I stood up straight, undid the button to my shorts, pulled down my fly and let them drop to the sand. Sure enough, the combination of the anticipation, excitement and the warmth of the summer day had its effect. My cock was swollen, hanging down heavily, slightly curved to the right, as it does, with the head of my dick noticeably larger than the shaft. My balls hung down like a sack of marbles.

I instantly felt the warmth of the sun on my now fully exposed and smoothly shaved genitals. There I stood, naked from the waste down, wearing a tank top, bald as a baby.... a baby with a large and growing dick!..... and.... nothing. Nobody cared or seemed to notice. Everyone around us went about exactly what they were doing, which was enjoying the gorgeous day and beautiful location. It was a bit anticlimactic but calming at the same time. No biggie. Everyone was casual and in their natural state. I stripped off my shirt and went about popping up the umbrella, setting up my chair and cooler in the shade.

I was still a tad self-conscious and it felt a bit odd going about this task with my balls hanging and swaying between my legs, knowing I was on full and unobstructed display to everyone nearby but I took some comfort in knowing that any attention cast our way was likely pointed at the lovely Gina, seated in her beach chair. The warm sun was already having the same effect on her nude body; her large and perfectly shaped breasts were slightly sagging from their own weight and the heat of the sun and sand. Her tan lines and only accentuated the absence of any hair on her shaved pussy. Her legs were slightly spread, exposing her to anyone who cared to look.

Now Gina doesn't have one of those adolescent, peach-looking designer pussies, She has noticeable, puffy lips that seem to pout and always look ready for a hard cock. Like most, I am not a fan of the "C" word but it is quite descriptive and sexually evocative when not used derogatorily or as an insult. Gina has a cunt that was built for fucking and the fact that she has put it to good use, even before we met turns me on immensely.

And now, as it turns out, by no mistake on her part, she had deliberately selected a "target-rich environment"..... a couple of dozen men (some with their women) were within a rock's throw of where we sat; cocks of varying appearance; long, thick, cut, uncut, trimmed, shaved, big, hanging balls... you get the idea... and by now every one of them, even those with their SO's were aware of her presence. And mine.... with my very obvious smoothly shaved cock swelling in the sun.

I had to sit down quickly to hide my growing problem which, by now had begun to rise and straighten out.

"Oh, no Mister, be a dear and check how cold the water is, won't you?" I looked at her and she smiled. She knew I was getting hard and was enjoying her new role as Vixen for a Day. I said "Really? Like this?"

She said, "Yes, like that. You DO want everyone to know that you're my Stag, right? Besides, you love it!"

I was horrified and my dick got harder. I got up and tried to get to the water as quickly as I could, without running, now following the direction my dick was pointing.... how gloriously embarrassing. And of course I had to walk right past several people, including a few couples on my path to the water and sanctuary. Normally I would Wade in, testing the water but I could not get waist-deep fast enough! I "tested" the water long enough for time and the cold ocean to resolve my aroused state. Looking back at Gina I could see her smiling from ear to ear.

Ultimately I was able to return to our little spot without causing additional scandal or humbling, although I was greeted with a few knowing smiles and acknowledgements from this I had passed 10 minutes before. As you might imagine, I decided to lay on my stomach on a beach towel for a while. We passed the hydro flask of pre-made margaritas and made some small talk for a while, the sounds of a reggae-country-surf music mix playing down the way. The occasional waft of some good weed carried down the wind and the crashing waves added to the relaxed setting.

At one point I glanced over and Gina, who usually sits in the shade of the umbrella pouring through her latest murder mystery was surveying the scenery. I mean like, checking out the crowd. When I looked she wasn't looking toward the sea at all. She seemed to be staring at a group of people, a mixed crowd, posted up back by the cliffs. Prominent among them was a tall, lean well-sculpted, very tan guy, completely naked except sun glasses and a white cowboy hat. His posture suggested he was very comfortable, content and confident. He had no tan lines and he had a very noticeably long dick. He seemed to be holding court among his group.

"Like what you see?" I asked. She simply raised her eyebrows.... so much so they were visible above the rims of her sunglasses. She looked a while longer and turned her gaze to the left, toward the shore. But she didn't look toward the waves. Her head stopped to take in another sight; she was clearly looking at a black dude that was also standing, talking to a gal with curly dark hair and wearing a towel wrapped around her waste. She had enormous great breasts with large dark brown areolas. The guy's back was to us and Gina was obviously enjoying the view.

"You've always liked black guys, haven't you?", I asked. She replied, "I don't see color but most black guys do have nice asses."

"Better than mine?" I asked. "Just,..... different".

"And what about what's up front?"

"Mostly a myth too, but not always..... " I immediately thought of the physical trainer she had before she'd gotten married. She had told me (several times) that he'd had the biggest dick she ever saw.... and took! Of course, there were several other black dudes she'd fucked in the past, some mutual acquaintances and some complete strangers whose names she never knew.... I love her slutty history! Like I said, her pussy was built for cock and she hasn't squandered it.

This led to more discussion and we spent the next couple of hours "window shopping", comparing the different specimens; what she likes, what she would like to do with them, how they would feel and whether I would be ok with that, during AND after. We agreed that it would be something that could not be undone once done.

In perhaps my boldest comment to date I said, "It's your pussy, you can do what you want with it. Just don't cheat on me or lie about it." I had a rock-hard dick and a large wet spot of precum on my towel.... I don't know if that's what a Stag says but it felt very submissive, especially for me, as I lay there with my shaved cock. At that moment I rolled over on my back, propping myself up on my elbows and proudly displaying my hard on! I am certain those around us noticed and while this generally a faux pau at a nude beach, I didn't care. I was intoxicated by the lust our situation and conversation had stirred.

As the day progressed and Gina lay face down on her towel, I noticed that a few of the nearby men, whether single or accompanied, were sneaking glances her way. I let her know she had some admirers and encouraged her to put on a little show. Almost to my astonishment she began to subtly tease them, by offering them a better view, slightly spreading her legs, rising up to "adjust her towel" allowing her large breasts to hang and sway, slightly exaggerating putting her ass up while bent over on her knees.... I began to play the role of "spotter", letting her know her that her display was appreciated. I knew by this point she was thoroughly into it and we had definitely entered new territory. And I had stopped trying to hide my boner which was flat against my smooth, hairless abdomen and leaking precum freely....

During the time we had been having our erotic exchange, people were leaving and others arriving. One fellow who showed up alone was a military looking guy who appeared to be in his mid-to-late 30's. He was in great shape and wore a large diver's watch. He sat very near to us seeming to not even see us. He was traveling light, with just a towel and wearing red swim trunks. I just assumed he was there for a swim. He sat on the sand and kicked off his slaps and then, in a surprise move put his thumbs inside the wasteband of his suit and slid it down. He was to my left, on the other side of Gina and facing the beach.

As soon as his suit wad low enough the most impressive example of man-meat I'd ever seen in person flopped free from his swimsuit. His calm confident manner made his reveal all the more dramatic. He had a washboard six-pack and his cock was very thick and.... manly. I couldn't tell if he was uncut but his large cock head was partially covered with foreskin. His balls were also large, probably half-again the size of mine. They also fell free as he dropped his shorts and kicked them aside. He turned our direction and not six feet away was the sexiest dick I'd ever beheld. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed above his manhood and his huge balls were shaved smooth. And he was standing four feet from Gina.... whom I now noticed was also unashamedly and disbelievingly looking right at this magnificent penis.....

Beachsyrf
Beachsyrf
19 Followers
12