Testing the Waters at Black's Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I had initially assumed, he left his belongings and strolled down to the shore for his swim. Every single person he strode by openly gawked at him as he walked past. Gina had propped herself up to watch his ads as he walked. The light of the sun and glare off the water provided a back-lighting effect which also offered a good view of his nut sack rolling between his legs as he walked.

After a few minutes Gina looks at me with a blank stare, as in "Did you see what I just saw?"!!! I just said, "That is amazing....". For the next few minutes we just sat there, each in our thoughts. I have to admit the thought of what it would feel like to jackoff a big cock like that crossed my mind. I would still pay cash money to know what Gina was thinking.

After about five minutes of silence, while Adonis was still out in the water, I said, "You know, you haven't been in the water yet.... ". She immediately sat up, took off her sunglasses and without saying a word, walked right toward where the guy had gone in. It must have been comically obvious to the other people she walked past where she was walking, and why. By now the shaved-smooth Stag with a 3/4 boner was revealed to everyone. I'm not sure what those other men were feeling but I know every woman on that beach wanted to walk down to that water.

I watched as heads turned, following her movement. I can tell she is attempting to appear casual and control her gate, knowing and feeling the eyes on her. But Gina doesn't care. She's seen something she likes and her man has given her a green light to play. She wades into the water, taking her time and slowly adjusting to the cool water. She eventually dives headlong into the whitewater of the rolling waves. To this minute I dont know whether she dove toward and into him or he was making his way toward her; but as the whitewater passed over they both emerged from the passed wave within three feet of each other. She wiped her hair and water out of her face and he was standing in front of her. They were standing right in front of each other.... I could tell Gina was dumbfounded because the next wave nearly knocked her over..... and it would have had he not reached out and held her up. It was not so much a hug but he definitely had his arm around her waist, forearm snuggly under her bare breasts! (I like to think about his thick cock pressed against her thigh.... )

Immediately they both stepped back from one another and chatted as they waded to shore. It was hypnotic watching them side by side, slowly emerging naked from the surf, revealing more of their naked bodies as they emerged. By the time they reached the shore they were about 6 feet apart and obviously having a friendly chat as they walked back. Gina gestured toward me and he smiled as he looked my way.

Interestingly, by the time they got back to me my erection was completely gone. I had that post erection swelling which, thankfully lent a flattering effect. Similarly, his having just emerged from the ocean had a chilling effect on him.... nevertheless, as Gina introduced me to "Greg" and we shook hands, his cock was still larger, especially thicker, than mine. And he was uncut but I could still protruding halfway from his darker colored foreskin.

As we shook hands, Greg said something about colliding with Gina in the waves and joked about how she saved him from drowning. I quipped that I'd seen the whole thing (pun intended!) and that I appreciated him giving her a helping hand. He must have noticed my glance at his cock as we shook hands and he said in a friendly manner, "Nice shave." I'm not sure why but I instantly replied "She made me do it!"..... "made me do it"???.... why on Earth did I say THAT?!?! He just smiled and said, "It's a good look." Despite his kind nature, I'm sure my dick must have shrunk two inches during that exchange.....

After a bit more small talk, during which Greg confirmed he was in the military and doing a temporary assignment at Mira Mar, Greg dried himself off, rather erotically and I'm sure for Gina's benefit, making a show of paying particular attention to his huge cock and balls as he did so. He said that this was his first time to Black's Beach and what he'd heard about it being the best beach in all of San Diego was right. He was looking straight at Gina as he said that. He pulled up his red shorts, make certain he was facing us and allowed the band of his trunks to go beneath his big hanging balls. The net effect of that, of course was to exaggerate his balls and dick riding over the band as he stuffed his junk back into his swimsuit. In retrospect, I wondered how I hadn't noticed it when he walked up. But at that moment I found myself, along with my girlfriend at a man's bulge. And he knew it.

Greg gave us a friendly goodbye, saying perhaps we'd meet up at the beach again sometime. with that he walked down the beach toward the steep trail up to the glider port parking lot. After he was out of earshot I said, " He was friendly... ". Gina said "Yes, he was.". Maybe we'll see him again", I said. Gina said, "I sure hope so.... "

I suppose I'll need to write the follow-up about what happened when we got home but suffice to say that Greg has been the subject of a lot of our conversations since that day at the beach.....

12