Testosterone-X Ch. 02

Story Info
Wren's libido increases rapidly and his doctor is no help.
2.1k words
4.79
3.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wren woke from yet another confusing and lustful dream. His libido had skyrocketed, and not even sleep was safe for him. He groaned and pulled back from his mattress to find a damp spot on his underwear and a small but noticeable protrusion in the fabric.

He was quick and careless with it this time, grinding the underside of his clit against his palm while he bit his finger to stifle his noises. He did not want his neighbors to hear him fucking his hand this early. He couldn't help the shuddering moans that drifted past anyway.

Once he'd wetted his palm and he was panting from the intensity of his first orgasm of the day, he shuffled into his bathroom and cleaned up.

He was due for a session with Doctor Burch, the head doctor overseeing his section. Wren was used to the monthly meetings now, but he hesitated to bring up the sudden high libido. The thought of actually discussing it made him blush and want to hide his face.

As he approached the office after breakfast, he saw the man at his desk, reading something in his hand. "Dr. Burch? I'm here for my session," Wren said, unsure if he should knock on the open door.

The doctor looked up suddenly, then smiled and waved him in. He shut the door behind him as he did so. "Come have a seat, I was just reviewing your recent notes."

Wren sat down in the plush chair opposite Dr. Burch. Anxiety wormed up his throat, and he crossed his legs as he settled in for his appointment. He watched as a clipboard and pen were laid out on the desk.

"Now, Wren, how have you been feeling with these shots? Have you experienced any uncomfortable side effects these past few weeks," the doctor asked.

Not quite uncomfortable, his mind said traitorously. You love getting to fuck your pillow like a horny dog. He tried to ignore the thoughts and spreading blush across his cheeks.

"Well, no, nothing really uncomfortable. I just have a- well... I've been really aroused lately?"

"Increased libido is very common with testosterone. It is to be expected, both due to your hormonal changes and a positive change in your self-image. You said you were feeling better about yourself, more attractive, that would likely play a large role in this," Dr. Burch nodded. He scribbled something on his clipboard.

"It's.. I guess I didn't expect it to be so much?" Did he dare say it? "It's been every day now. I just can't help myself. I feel this like overwhelming need to touch myself, sometimes at really inappropriate times."

Doctor Burch's expression changed, though Wren could not say how. He sat up straighter in his chair.

"When have you felt this need?"

At your appointments, in the showers, at breakfast, any time anyone so much as brushes your shoulder, you want to rub your dick. But Wren did not say that. He bit his lip, then sighed.

"At mealtimes, and sometimes in the shower. I can ignore it, but by that point I'm already-- well," he trailed off, eyes darting to look at the wooden desk.

"Hard?"

"Yes," he said. The doctor hummed in response.

"Are you hard right now?" The question made Wren choke on his spit, and he coughed into his arm to hide his bright red cheeks. He was, but whether he wanted to tell Doctor Burch that was a whole other story. It seemed that his reaction was enough for Burch to tell, anyway.

"If you'd like, I can examine you, and make sure you aren't experiencing any blood pressure issues. We want to make sure your body is reacting well to X." Doctor Burch nodded to the few medical instruments he kept in his office, a blood pressure monitor and cuff, and looked back expectantly.

Wren wanted so badly to say no and run back to his room, but he nodded. "Yeah, that would be a good idea."

"Excellent. Please undress and we'll take a look at you."

Wren felt the urge to obey. He stood and dropped his jeans and underwear, letting them fall around his ankles. His short dick was sticking out from his pubes already, the length of his thumb now. He pulled off his sweater as well, and his nipples hardened under the cool air.

Doctor Burch left his clipboard on the desk and wheeled the monitor over to the chair. He let the doctor wrap the cuff around his arm and place the clip on his finger. He made Wren sit once more and kneeled between his legs. He had donned a pair of blue gloves and made a show of applying lube to two fingers after prepping the machine.

"If you could spread your legs and place them on the armrests, please. I know we don't have as much room as we would with an exam table, but this will have to do for today," the doctor asked.

Embarrassed at how wet he was, Wren did as he was asked. He let his calves hang off of the arms of the chair and he spread himself for the doctor. He closed his eyes at the first touch.

"Ah, you've grown quite a bit since your last physical exam," Doctor Burch said as his fingers found their way to Wren's clit. He shivered and felt himself twitch at the touch. He was so hard and he could feel a droplet of slick falling down toward the chair.

The pressure cuff began to fill with air as the machine hummed, but it did little to curb his arousal. How could it, when Doctor Burch was rubbing his fingers along the underside of his cock and teasing his entrance with each stroke? He gasped and tried not to push down into the touch, even while the cuff tightened around his upper arm.

"You're doing good, Wren," the doctor soothed as his fingers explored his sex. Wren keened at the praise and shuddered. He had gotten hard just sitting down, but now with that gloved hand dipping into his hole with one finger while two more toyed with his clit, he was positively electrified.

"Doctor Burch, I--"

"Shh, let me work. You're quite tight, you know."

That sent off alarm bells in Wren's head, but he could not care past the burning in his belly, the clench of his hole around fingertips. He breathed hard as he tried not to cum from so little.

"Oh yes, very good boy. Let me in," the doctor cooed.

His pussy squeezed tight around the sudden length of Doctor Burch's fingers inside him. They were pressing in so deep and rubbing his slick walls. His dick was aching now, begging for touch.

The machine beeped distantly. Neither of them glanced in its direction. Wren simply rolled his hips down to meet Dr. Burch's hand. The glove was covered in his slick, so smooth as it met his motions. It was only when the other hand came up to catch his clit between two fingers that Wren truly went crazy.

He fucked up desperately into the doctor's touch. His vision was hazy, his mouth open and drool gathering at the corner of his lips as he rode Dr. Burch's hands to his completion.

"Cum," Burch ordered, his tone suddenly hard.

And Wren could only whimper "Yes, sir" as he keened and mewled through his orgasm. His pussy clamped down tight around those big fingers, clit twitching hard. He felt the wetness of himself dirtying everything it touched.

Once he stopped shaking, Dr. Burch suddenly withdrew. The sudden loss made Wren gasp and pull his legs in toward his chest, but nothing could stop him from feeling empty and cold again. He blinked up slowly at the doctor, who was scribbling something in his chart.

"Doctor Burch?" His voice came shaky and tired.

"No blood pressure issues that I can see," the doctor said clinically. "You're certainly right about that libido though. I'll have them draw blood at your next injection, and we'll run some tests. I think we're done for today, Wren."

Wren blinked in surprise. "What about the rest of the appointment-"

"The next patient is coming in soon, Wren, please pick yourself up. I'll see you next month unless you have any concerns before then." Wren obeyed silently.

He picked up his clothes off the floor and redressed, feeling suddenly self-conscious. He had just cum on a doctor's fingers, let him finger him.

You liked it, said the voice in his mind. You'd have let him fuck you if he asked, you were so easy. Now go hump your pillow again.

Shame boiled in his belly as he fled the office. His head hung low as he avoided eye contact with the person outside. He shuddered as he heard the door shut, and his place was taken in that chair. Had Burch even cleaned it?

He went back to his room and sat in silence for a long moment. He was tired and somewhat horrified at himself. How could he just let Doctor Burch put his fingers inside him like that? How could he let him rub his clit, make him cum so hard he could hardly see straight?

Wren grimaced as he felt his erection return. It was no longer so sensitive, but still twitched for attention, wanting a hand or a pillow to rut against. He begged his body to relax for just five minutes.

It only took a bit of his brain coaxing him to relent. He took his pillow and placed it on the edge of the desk. He could still feel the emptiness left by Burch's fingers. How he wished he had brought a dildo from his home. At the time he had been too nervous to have to declare that, so unaware of what he was signing up for. He wanted to ride a cock now.

He settled for fucking his pillow again.

Wren slid his dick into place and bunched the pillow up around his length. Really it was tiny compared to the average man's, but seeing how big he was now made him pant. He was quick to thrust into the pillow's dry embrace.

It was easy to imagine Doctor Burch now, fingers pressing in from behind and telling him he was being so good. He was a good boy, Burch would say as he thrust three fingers in and out of his tight hole. Wren reached behind himself and found his entrance easily through the dripping mess of his lips. His short fingers could not reach in far, but it was enough to make him moan.

He fingered himself hard, slamming in up to his knuckles with imprecise movements. His dick was starting to feel numb from the constant friction. Heat built between his thighs. The slick from his pussy soaked his hand and his pillow.

Good boy...

The words rang in his head and burned into his mind. He was a good boy. The doctor had said he was so good. He whined and bit the pillow to silence his whorish sounds. Nothing could cover the sound of his fingers shoving desperately in and out of his hole. He was a good boy.

He needed to hear those words said, needed to hear the order from Doctor Burch. It had set him off so quickly last time and made him cum faster than he had ever expected.

Cum.

Wren howled through yet another orgasm, his body overwhelmed with pleasure and begging for relief from his constant arousal. He pushed against the pillow so hard it almost hurt, thinking that this would finally bring him down from his lust-crazed agony.

He was sore. The wet between his thighs was turning thin and drying already. His poor clit was pulsing in time with the beat of his heart. He became suddenly lightheaded, spots flickering in his vision as blood rushed through his ears.

He collapsed soundlessly onto the floor. His chest heaved like he had just run a mile, and his legs felt dead. He could not even find the strength to move from the uncomfortable position he had fallen in. His legs were folded under him as he stared up at the ceiling, his eyes glassy and unfocused. Distantly, he registered the sound of his door opening.

The only ones with a key were him, security, and Doctor Burch. He could not lift his head to see who it was that had intruded. He could only sigh as he was lifted up and into his bed. Through the cotton wrapped around his brain, he could hear voices.

"... progressing faster than expected...should move him up to... ready for the next phase..."

What those words meant, Wren would figure out later. For now, he let his eyes drift shut into a sweaty, restless sleep. He was so tired.

Surely they would not miss him at dinner tonight.