Tethys - Growing The Tribe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then we both met you. Tethys, we knew right away you were special. It was the first time that we'd been with another woman without either one of us dating her by ourselves first, so we weren't really sure what to expect. But not only was the sex so much better than with anybody else, it was just the way you handled yourself that impressed me. You're so classy, you talked about Carl and Taylor like they were important to you, and that what we were doing was enriching your life, there's and ours. When I got to know you better, I could see how you so comfortably integrate your sexuality into every part of your life, I love how you love being naked, I love how you appreciate beauty, I love how you're so passionate yet so generous, and so interested in treating it like a learning experience as well as a moment of pleasure. I decided a long time ago I wanted to be more like you."

"Wow!" I respond. I'm silent for a minute or two. "I guess we'll have to thank Carl and Taylor for whatever good attitude I've developed. And years of watching porn. It might not have been the best relationship lesson, but it gave me some technical skills worth practicing."

I'm a little embarrassed. Sure, I like sex. I love it. I love everything about it. I want to be good at it. I enjoy learning about it. I like the people I'm practicing it with. But I've always thought of my partners as being better at it than me. Well, at least since Carl. Before that doesn't count. Henri and Sonia had been awe-inspiring during that first encounter, and every time since, actually. I always felt like I was the amateur at the feet of two masters.

"I agree with everything you said about Tethys", Carl chimes in. "She's made a huge difference in my life, and not just sexually -- even though sex is always part of it."

Sonia looks like she's holding back tears. "Fuck, I wish I could take both of you on tour with me," she says. "I feel like this is kind of a family, even though I hardly know you, Carl. I'd say I feel like Tethys is a sister, but that's kind of incestuous, isn't it?"

"I feel like we're in a tribe of people who belong together," I respond. "But members of the tribe do go off on adventures sometimes. They can always come back."

"Oh, I'll come back," Sonia nods emphatically.

I like the idea of us being part of a tribe together. I might want it to grow a little more, though.

"You girls are making me horny," Carl reports.

"As usual," I interrupt.

"And that also means hungry," Carl ignores me. "Anybody want to grab a burger?"

We're at the corner of FM 620 and Bullick Hollow Road, getting close to our destination. Mighty Fine Burgers usually lives up to its name, and today is no exception. Nothing fancy, we're here to fill our gullets so we don't have to leave a mess at the lake. Of course there are trash containers there, but we'd just as soon not leave room for accidents or any momentary carelessness. It's pleasant enough, but even so I eat mostly in silence, while Carl and Sonia chat happily, getting better acquainted. They live in very different worlds, but those worlds are soon to come much closer together. I can't help but muse on the things Sonia said about me.

We're both artists, so on a certain level we're bound to think alike, and see similar patterns. Some of what she said resonated immediately with me. Of course I view sex as a learning experience, and why shouldn't I love generously? I only benefit from doing so. And of course I will always value and be open about my debt to Carl and Taylor, without them I'd still be a frustrated masturbator wondering why all the men I date are losers. No one will replace those two, neither man nor woman, and anyone I choose to fuck will be comfortable with my other relationships, or they simply won't fuck me. And of course, being naked is a given, especially since I've been with Carl. It was nascent before, but he's elevated it to a major aspect of my identity, and I'm thankful for that. It makes me happy.

But a role model? Classy? She talks of me as if I'm the confident sex goddess that I dream of. But she's seen my paintings. She's seen the endless iterations on the theme, the shy, lonely girl surrounded by, lost in, the vast landscapes of nature. That's who I really am, isn't it? Don't I reveal the true me through my work? I remind myself that my latest painting, soon to be finished, the one with the cum of four men mixed into its gesso, is a major change from that theme. The woman IS a goddess, front, center, and confidently naked, with the natural landscape as her backdrop rather than her hiding place. Is this the new me? The real me? The me that was always there, waiting to come out? But it was two years of Carl's inspiration, a year and a half of Taylor's encouragement, nearly a year of Sonia and Henri's enthusiasm, and finally, Hera's example, to push me into displaying this new -- or old -- me in my work.

I'm a lucky girl. I'm surrounded by beautiful, loving, and sensuous sex partners, after years of frustration and loneliness I'm getting all the attention, support, and orgasmic joy that I've always wanted, and so far it seems to be improving my work rather than interfering with it. I'll have to be careful, though. I still haven't reached my sexual peak, and I don't know what my physical limits are. My sex drive could easily bring me down if I don't set some boundaries.

But maybe that's already taking care of itself. I had wondered how I was going to handle multiple men in my life long-term, but now there's an influx of wonderful women into the tribe. I'm getting more pussy than I ever dreamed (which wasn't much in my dreams, since until Sonia, I hadn't even considered the possibility of sex with women), but I'm also getting less cock than before, at least starting this week. I find I'm having to share it with the ladies. I also find I don't mind it at all.

My final finding while I'm musing, is that that my burger and fries are gone, and I'm taking the last sip of my drink. I look up at my friends, who have stopped talking, and finished eating some time ago, and are both staring at me.

"You sure were zoned out," Sonia nudges me. "Something was going on in that pretty head of yours."

"I was thinking about what you said in the Jeep," I answered. "I realize that I love you."

I feel completely secure, accepted and loved in my little group, and my face feels like it's burning with the glow of happiness. My smile must look pretty silly.

"Well, sexy ladies," Carl interrupts. "Do we want to sit here and make eyes at each other, or go to the lake, take our clothes off, and make eyes at each other?"

"You leave us no alternative!" Sonia tilts her head with a grin, and we head back out again.

The parking lot is crowded, especially since we've arrived a little later than usual. It takes us several passes before we find a spot nestled off the pavement, in a recently vacated gap in the bushes. At least we don't have to park outside the entrance. This way we can get naked and leave our clothes in the car. It's not strictly legal, but no one who might see us will be offended enough to complain. Carl grabs a cooler with drinks and sunscreen, and each of us carries a rolled up towel. I feel the rush of exposure as we cross the parking lot and make for the opening in the juniper woodland that marks the beginning of the nude area.

It's a short walk to the paved pathway that parallels the lakeshore, and the slopes and rocks around the waterline are crowded. A little more than half of the people are nude, and there is a smattering of not-quite-nude women who feel comfortable enough to remove their tops, but keep their bottoms on. There is also the ever-present contingent of male oglers, who come here to sit back in the bushes, drink beer, and watch the naked people, but don't have the balls to join them. As we move further down the shoreline and begin to skirt the first of several small coves that provide minimal shelter from the main part of the lake, I notice that the proportion of full nudists increases, the tans get darker and more even, and faces begin to look familiar.

Sonia's been here once, but it's been a few years, and it's all like new to her. Her face turns constantly to take in the sights, her smile is surgically implanted.

"This is so fucking cool," she says repeatedly. "How have I let this place go off my radar?"

Soon enough we arrive at our own cove, and head a little away from the water, up to a knee-high limestone ledge that seems well placed for us to do a little ogling ourselves. The ledge is already occupied by what seem to be several small groups, but one couple has left an open space for our convenience.

"Sonia!" A small reddish brown woman squeals with surprised delight, and leaps off the towel draped rock she's been lounging on. Jo only met Sonia for the first time this past Wednesday, during the orgy at my house. I've been meeting Joanne and her husband Joe here at Hippie Hollow for several weeks now, so I'm not surprised she greets Sonia first. It's ok, and Joe compensates by giving me a generous hug.

"Where's Henri?" Jo asks with sincere curiosity, as she hugs Carl and I in our turns.

"Working as usual," Sonia sighs. He doesn't get away on Saturdays. He gets a few hours of sleep in the morning and then he's back at the restaurant. I'm not sure if that's his wife, or his baby, or both, but he'll never leave it. We only get to play in the middle of the week, so I'm on my own for the weekends, kind of. I'll help him out at the restaurant later tonight, but it will be mostly business."

"We're glad you chose to come our way, then," Joe interjects."Henri's loss is our gain."

Joe and Jo are second-generation nudists and swingers, and childhood sweethearts who grew up with the understanding and acceptance that they would continue the lifestyle they'd learned from their parents. They're as happily married as can be, and proud of the fact that neither of them has fucked anyone without the encouragement, presence, and participation of the other. It's an interesting form of monogamy, and works well for them.

They're in their mid forties, slender and fit, Joanne is of Mexican descent and Joe is Italian, which combined with a lifetime spent naked in the Sun allows them to sport very dark tans, but with skin that's held up surprisingly well. Having also spent a lifetime comfortable with open and shared sexuality, they have no inhibitions about expressing it. Joanne in particular oozes casual sensuality, a salacious outlook, and a sincere appreciation of physical human beauty. In other words, she's a toucher. She's already got Carl's cock in one hand, the other lightly rubbing his chest as she reaches up to greet him with a wet and tongue-rich kiss.

Joe is usually a little more subtle, But I get a welcome ass-squeezing from him as he kisses me in greeting, and I'm able to grab a handful of testicles before I pass him over to Sonia, who directs one of his hands to her right breast, while he receives a friendly tug on his shaft from her. It's a nice greeting all around. We sit close, Jo between her husband and Carl, without ever having released her grasp on his shaft. It naturally responds. Her other hand instinctively reaches to Joe's lap, and without even looking she's got both men in hand, stroking and squeezing absent-mindedly while we chat.

We settle down to a nice, relaxed conversation, that for a long time manages to stray far from sexual things, unlikely enough as it may seem from Jo's never-pausing strokes. The men are handling it quite comfortably, casually, and erectly. Much of it is Jo and Joe getting to know Sonia. They've fucked, but they haven't really talked, and that imbalance needs to be corrected. We're all new to one another, and there's much to learn between the five of us. There's something about casual nudity and open sexuality that makes the revelation of personal details feel safe and easy. I learn more about Jo and Joe's life in San Diego, and why they're now in Austin.

"The swinger scene in San Diego, if that's what you want to call it, is pretty tribal," Joe explains. "Or maybe cliquish is a better word. There were little groups, usually not much overlap, although we'd meet up sometimes at Blacks Beach or various social events, we usually kept pretty much to our own tribe."

"I like the idea of a tribe," I offer. "It would be nice to have something like that here."

"It would be ideal! I hope with you and Carl and Sonia and Henri and Taylor, we can put together the seed of something like that here," Jo nods.

I tell my story of Hera, her Goddess identity, and her eroticism uber alles approach to life.

"She sounds like just our type," smiles Jo. "I hope we meet her. So you've got her alone with Taylor today? I hope he survives!"

"It'll be touch and go," I laugh."I'm not sure anybody knows what she's capable of yet!"

"Well, at least it's balance out the genders, more or less. Of course we need to see more of Henri. I'd like to see a lot more of Henri!"

"I'm afraid it will be a frequently fractured tribe," Sonia sighs. "Not only is Henri's availability limited, but before too long Carl and I are going on tour together."

"What????" Jo and Joe both sound taken aback in unison.

"I've hired him as my personal trainer," Sonia responds. "He's going to be keeping me in top shape, he's going to be watching my diet for me, he's going to keep me out of trouble, and he's going to fuck me often when we're far from home."

This triggers demands for extended explanations, and details of Sonia's life as an international touring singer/songwriter captivate us for nearly an hour. Carl adds few details, but he's smiling frequently.

I notice that the others sharing the ledge nearby have wandered off, and we have the little clearing to ourselves. The conversation drifts back to our tribal lifestyle.

"We had six other couples in our immediate circle," Joe continues. "That kept us pretty busy. Like I said, there wasn't a lot of overlap, there were other tribes, so to speak, that we were friends with, and one of our couples did have relationships with some of them."

"I do miss that," muses Jo. "We had some good times, and some people were real characters. Remember that older couple, the big tall muscular nordic guy, and his tiny little filipina wife? They were a hoot! They were both real gym rats, I think. You remind me a little of a younger version of him, Carl. I think they may have been in their sixties, but they were both in perfect shape."

"Give us a chance," Joe breaks in. "We just joined a good gym yesterday, and we're going to be more jacked than all of you!"

"Good on you both!" cheers Carl. "I can't wait for our mutual pose-downs!"

"Speaking of beautiful poses," Jo leans across Carl towards Sonia and pretends to lower her voice. She tightens her grip on his cock, pulls his foreskin down, and massages the rubbery tip with her thumb as she speaks. "Last Saturday, right here, Carl and Tethys had about the most glorious fuck session I think I've ever seen outdoors. I would have creamed my pants watching, if I'd been wearing any. We were so inspired, I think Joe and I had the best sex that night since we moved here!"

"Oh, really?" Sonia looks conspiratorially at Carl.

"He fucked her standing up, he fucked her doggy style, she fucked him on top... I took videos, and there was a pretty enthusiastic audience." She reaches for her bag with her free hand and digs out her phone. We all crowd close for a view. I have a copy on my computer at home, but it's more fun to watch it with friends. It's pretty fucking pornographic. I love the sight of his shiny slippery cock slamming into my wet cunt from angles that I can't see myself. I can tell it's having an effect. Carl and Joe are both already hard, but I'm feeling like I'm about to stain the towel I'm sitting on, and Sonia is squirming.

"I want to watch him fuck you like that," she says almost breathlessly to Sonia, "If Tethys doesn't mind."

Of course I don't mind. Sonia hasn't had Carl cum for her yet, and I'm still carrying some of his last orgasm. It's only fair. Still, I want compensation.

"Ok, but who's going to fuck me? I feel so lonely over here!"

"You know we have that covered," Jo smiles, and Joe smiles too, very broadly. I never doubted the outcome, of course.

"Isn't there a vice squad or something that patrols this place?" Sonia asks with just a hint of worry.

"There's usually a couple of cops that come by in the morning, and then another pass in the evening," Carl reassures her. "I've never seen them around midday."

"The morning crew already came and went," nods Jo. "We're safe. And we might get some of our fans to keep a lookout for us."

I cross over to the other side of our group, and sit next to Joe. Joanne has moved her grip to the base of his shaft, with her thumb flicking the front of his scrotum, and her pinky gently patting back and forth over his hairless pubes. That leaves the top half for me, and I delight in the feel of his retracted foreskin, unsleeved beneath the gently spreading mushroom of his glans. It's not the biggest cock I've ever had by a long shot, but it's exquisitely beautiful; warm, smooth yet rippled with veins, soft at the surface yet harder inside, than most larger members, an even brown color on the main shaft and outer foreskin, which contrasts enticingly with the soft pink of the swollen head and retracted foreskin. I look at Joe's face, and his expression is beautific.

I like cocks of many shapes and sizes, cut or uncut, they each have their own beauty, but there's something special about an intact penis that feels extra male, making me feel like there's more there to play with. Foreskins fascinate me, regardless of what state they're in.

Currently we're in Texas, and this California cock is attracting most of my attention. Not all of it, because there is another man here and two other women. Sonia takes her cue.

"If I must, I must," she smiles, and bends over Carl's lap. Joanne moves her hand to the base, and Sonia takes over the head with her mouth. She bobs gently, a few light tickling licks, some soft kisses, and a mild suction from the bottom of the glans upward, drawing his foreskin tighter over the top. Carl is grunting and gasping. Sonia bends down again, this time uncovering the glans, moving the foreskin out of the way downward. Carl sounds a little like he's choking, but the gurgling in his throat is approving and enthusiastic. Sonia pauses, smiles and looks up at his face.

"At this moment, Carl," she quips brightly, "Sonia doesn't want cocks with good taste, Sonia wants cocks that taste good. And you are delicious, good sir!"

Jo is in a bit of a quandry now, as both Carl and her husband are being blown on either side of her. She can observe, record, or participate, but not for both couples at once. For now, she decides to participate, and she turns her attention to Joe and I. As I go down again on Joe, I feel her finger, slippery, gentle but insistent, parting the folds of my cunt and gently brushing my clit. I reposition myself for easier access, and Jo kneels behind me. Her tongue replaces her finger, and she applies it with expertise. I'm squealing and squirming, a little distracted, but still able to continue my deep and drooling attentions to Joe's cock. I look up momentarily, and see Sonia's impressive work on Carl. She's taking him as deeply as I ever have. The contrast of her shiny black cheeks enveloping and then exposing Carl's golden brown man flesh is simply beautiful.

Unsurprisingly, we have drawn a bit of a crowd. It's mostly single men, of course, but there are some smiling couples as well. It seems a little more vocal than usual. I want to give them something to cheer about, and experience a few whoops for myself as well. As good as Joanne's lips and tongue feel, I want something more substantial in there. Joe's already conveniently situated, it's a simple matter for me to simply lift my face away from his lap, climb over it, and sit down atop his now completely ready manhood. It works. A cheer comes from the crowd.