Tethys - Growing The Tribe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
112 Followers

Carl is not to be outdone. He gently lifts Sonia's face off of him and stands up, pulling her with him. He reaches behind, grasps her ass, and lifts her up and over his spectacular cock, guiding her back down over it. She wraps her legs behind his back, wraps her arms around his neck, and wraps her lips around his mouth. The cheers grow louder. Jo uses this opportunity to finally grab her phone, and she busily moves from one couple to the other, snapping photos and making videos. I'm glad I'll be able to watch it later, because right now I'm totally focused on the pulses of fiery pleasure, their staccato explosions radiating through my thighs, into my belly, and up my spine into my skull. My own breath is pulsing, but as I look into Joe's eyes, I'm almost shocked to see that his gaze is steady, his smile is calm, almost amused, his face projects total, serene confidence.

I'll admit, I'm a cock-centered girl. Ever since I first discovered porn as a confused and untutored youth, I've been fascinated by the male appendage. I like long ones, fat ones, and unusual shapes. I don't have penis envy, but I definitely have penis admiration. Sure, I like big muscles, I like tight asses, and I like handsome faces and creative personalities, but nothing turns me on so much as a spectacularly well put together, firm, warm, fleshy trouser snake. I have that with Taylor, Carl, and Henri. Joe's cock is totally vanilla in appearance, size, and structure. It's pretty, no real flaws, but nothing about it would draw my attention in a crowd, it doesn't have the visual impact that my other men have. So why is it driving me so uncontrollably wild at the moment? Joe has a secret skill, and he fucking well knows it. I'm being controlled, played, used, wielded -- and I'm the one doing the work! I'm loving every second of it.

Joe's not completely idle. His fingertips slide up and down my torso and along my thighs, now moving up, brushing my breasts, grasping and gently pulling each nipple in turn like milking a cow. It sounds ridiculous but it's exquisite. He continues over my shoulders, now scratching my back in ways that add to the tingling sensation flowing across my scalp. Joanne continues act as camera operator, alternating between her husband and me, and Sonia and Carl. Sonia has already had one loud, expressive orgasm, she's been vocal and descriptive the whole time.

"Oh, Carl, your big fucking cock fucks me so deep! It's such a big hot cock, makes my hot cunt even hotter! Oh, shit, keep fucking me... thrust me... fucking tear this black pussy up with that golden cockpole!"

I know she's playing to the crowd, she's a born performer. But her orgasms are real, and the cheers and whistles of the onlookers merely enhance her intensity. I'm registering all this, but I can't focus on it. I've got my own delights to experience. I get in an occasional "fuck yeah!", and a lot of "ooohs", but I'm mostly gutterally gasping, and still Joe looks cool and tranquil as a fit, happy Buddha. I know I've had two orgasms, but they aren't nearly as crowd pleasing as Sonia's.

Things change after Carl's reached his limit. A rapid series of rising inflected short moans, culminating with a loud growning "Aaaaaaauuuuuuuurrrrrrch!" and his spasming body jets its seed deep inside Sonia. His legs may be massively muscular, but their strength suddenly disappears, and he sinks down onto the ledge, with Sonia still firmly latched onto his crotch. Joanne doesn't miss a single quiver with the video.

Joe grabs me at the hips, and interrupts my humping of his cock. He turns me around, facing away from his face, and leans me back towards him. I'm in the reverse cowgirl mode now, my feet are raised up and set on his thighs, and my pussy is wide open and exposed to everyone. It's delicious. I come again almost immediately. Joe is still only doing minimal thrusting, and it's slow and deliberate. Jo has finished with Carl and Sonia, as they extricate themselves and all turn their attention to Joe and me. That attention magnifies my thrill even further.

Jo and Sonia take turns passing the phone back and forth, one recording while the other leans forward to lick my clit and lap at Joe's shaft and scrotum as the angle of insertion presents itself. After a few minutes, Sonia stands up and shuffles forward, spreads her legs to straddle us, and shoves her crotch towards me. Joe immediately gets the hint, and straitens me up, leaning me forward to face Sonia's dripping, oozing cunt.

"Got one of your favorite men in here for you to snack on, Baby," she coos. "Would you like a little taste?"

I would. And not just a little. I love the flavor of Carl's semen, with its manly, musky aroma that exudes good health, good eating habits, and sexual power. Sonia also has her own unique and delightful taste, sweet, exotic, and almost citrus. She actually reminds me of a mango when I taste her pussy. To have them both mixed together can only be a gourmet luxury. Of course, Carl's taste dominates, as one would expect. He's injected a gusher into her, and it's coming out almost at full volume as I nuzzle my lips into her still-slippery portal. I have the ability to lock a man's cum inside me indefinitely, but Sonia has never practiced that particular skill. So it has to be taken care of quickly.

I indulge, all the while trying to manage my breathing as I ride Joe's cock. No sooner have I dispensed with the current flows of ooze when I feel Joe finally starting his volcanic rumble. His breath begins to gasp, he puts a voice to them and they become groans. Jo re-directs the phone camera, with the announcement "Here it comes, everybody, he's going to blow!"

I've read that men produce less semen as they age. Either a guy like Joe in his mid forties hasn't aged yet, or he's doing something to preserve a very youthful level of volume. It's almost as copious as Carl's, and the first three pulses feel especially powerful. It's all I need to trigger my fourth orgasm, and it's a deep one. I'm aware of my face squenching up as if I've just sucked a lemon, the intensity is like a singularity at the base of my brain, collapsing my face, skull, and even my shoulders into it. I have no idea what kind of sounds I'm making, whether a squeak, a squeal, a sigh, or even a scream. All I know is that when it's over, my breath is gone, I'm weak, I'm incoherent, I'm stupid.

The crowd dissipates. A few applaud. Most are smiling. Joe is smiling. Jo is smiling. Carl and Sonia are smiling. A few deep recovery breaths later, I'm smiling too. I gaze around at my friends, members of my little tribe. According to most of society, what we just did was low debauchery, perversion, filthy, twisted, anti-social, even criminal. Then why is everyone so happy? I accept with gratitude the fact that we are out of the mainstream. Maybe we don't belong to the civilized world. But I feel like we do belong together.

I've made much about my ability to hold a man's cum inside me without it leaking out. But I don't need to do it all the time. Sometimes, like now, I enjoy the feel of it slowly dribbling out of my used cunt, and either dripping directly onto the ground or running down my inner thigh. It tickles a little as the slippery little droplets leave shiny trails down my inner leg. It feels erotic, naughty, and brazen.

Sonia, Carl and I wander down the rocky ledges to the edge of our cove, and splash into the quickly-deep water. Joe and Jo have stayed behind; looking back, I see Joanne leaning over his lap, lapping the residue off of his cock, and working on getting it working again. Within a few minutes, they're fucking doggy style on the ledge, oblivious to anything else around them. They've attracted no spectators this time, it's a beautiful sight to me as they can now focus their attention completely on one another.

The three of us splash and swim for about 20 minutes, chatting aimlessly and happily about no particular subject. I feel a tremendous contentment simply spending pleasant time with two close friends, friends that are only now truly getting to know one another, and quickly becoming closer.

The sun is getting visibly low, filtering through the tree leaves, when we all decide to call it a day. It's been a very good day.

"One more thing," Joanne announces. Next Sunday, a week from tomorrow, Joe and I are going to host a party at our house. We enjoyed your hospitality earlier this week, Tethys, and I think we'll finally be moved in enough to reciprocate. We'd like all of you to come. Bring Taylor, and your new friend Hera, if she'd like. And anybody else that you think would enjoy it, and that you trust. It'll be naked, of course, and very sexy, of course."

"Not to mention good food," adds Joe.

We all agree enthusiastically, and I will try to get Taylor and Hera to show up with us. My mind shifts to them, and I wonder what they are doing at this moment. I strongly suspect that Taylor is at Hera's now, and didn't merely drop her off. I wonder if Hera's mother showed up. I'm sure I'll get a detailed report from Taylor tomorrow.

Tonight, though, I belong to Carl -- or vice versa. We arrive back at his house just after sunset, throw our clothes back off, and throw some leftovers in the microwave. Dinner is informal, dress is informally nonexistent, and the conversation is totally informal. Sonia has blended in so well that the three of us talk like old friends, as if Sonia has been part of our group for as long as I've known Carl. The talk is comfortable, trusting, and intimate, without being -- for once -- sexual. We talk of food, of art, of music, of fitness, of love, of politics, of philosophy, of history, and even deep topics of time and space, stars and planets, animals and plants. Sonia, and even Carl, surprise me by the depth and breadth of their knowledge. I'm especially surprised at Carl. I've never discussed these topics with him, never seen him pick up a book about them, he's always been "My Denisovan," anything but an intellectual.

"I do read," he claims, a little defensively, when I call him on it. "Not so much when you're around, because I focus my attention on you. And I guess I never learned about Greek art and who Praxitite was."

"Praxiteles," I correct him. "And I owe you an apology, because I just assumed you weren't interested, so I never brought anything like that up."

"Whoa, two years of poor communication," whistles Sonia. "Looks like we're going to have to schedule some couples therapy for you two."

Carl laughs. "I believe you've helped us achieve the breakthrough!"

"On that note, I guess I'd better leave while I can claim victory," she sighs. "I'd love to stay the night and fuck you both a couple more times, but Henri needs my help at the restaurant, and frankly, I need his dick. It's always worth waiting for. Don't take it personally, Carl."

"I don't," Carl laughs."Henri's a good man, and y'all are a good couple. But I'm glad you're able to spare a little bit that hot body for Tethys and me."

"You'll be seeing a lot more of it, and fucking it too," she reminds him. "You're still on, right? You're going to be my trainer and coach on tour?"

"Sure," he nods. "As long as I can also still train Tethys, and take outside clients."

"Absolutely. And, for those outside clients, don't sell yourself cheap. Even a minor celebrity gives you name credibility, and I intend to be more than a minor celebrity. You're going to have some rich women coming to you to give them sexy bodies."

"That will make an interesting twist to the naked workout series," I laugh. Carl shrugs, and Sonia cocks her head to one side. "You'll have to juggle different types of clients, but as long as Tethys and I get our naked fitness fixes, everything will be fine."

Sex with Carl tonight is different than it was last Monday, and the pillow talk is very different. A few days has given us a new perspective and understanding of each other and of ourselves, and has reset our expectations. Gone is the shy narcissist, the social reject taking comfort in a geeky girl. We've both had major boosts to our confidence, we both feel vindicated in our deep eroticism, and the fucking is joyful, celebratory, and very energetic. And it seems even his cum, always delicious, somehow tastes sweeter. Between sessions, we lie back and stream a porn video, laughing at it rather than taking inspiration or techniques from it, because we know we're so much better than the so-called pros.

Sunday morning we sleep in for a while, but the morning light inspires one more fantastic, happy morning fuck. When I travel from Taylor's house to Carl's, knowing how much he enjoys his sloppy seconds, I expertly retain Taylor's semen inside me until Carl fucks it out of me. Taylor doesn't share that kink, so I feel no compunction about letting it slowly dribble out down my butt crack and my inner thigh, as hunger drives me out of bed and into the kitchen. Carl loves seeing the trails of spent spunk slowly drying on my skin. Another omelet, another shared meal, and it's time to head for my next destination. I text Taylor, to let him know I'm getting ready to leave, and he replies immediately, with a "Can't Wait!" Attached to the text is a photo, a closeup of a pale, pink, shaved pussy with a little jeweled loop passing through the clitoral hood. I smile. He's going to have stories for me when I get there.

I give Carl an affectionate farewell kiss, complete with a gentle testicular squeeze, and get a sweet caress on my tits as a reward. I slip on my dress, and Carl stands naked in the doorway as I walk out to the car.

"See ya tomorrow night," he waves.

"Yep. I'll be expecting a vigorous workout!"

I pull out of the driveway, and begin the drive across town. It's hot and humid outside, as Austin summer days tend to be. It's a beautiful day. More beautiful experiences lie ahead. I'm a lucky girl.

MimiRay
MimiRay
112 Followers