Tetra Arms, The Desert Monstergirls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello. I hope my mother didn't scare you. I heard she took you by force from a caravan."

"It's nothing. It wasn't much of a life anyway there~" Mateo tried to downplay his initial shock. "But yes, I was scared...still am, I guess."

Farah sighed."Sorry. I... well, nothing. I hope you will like it here." And tucked into her rabbit. "Erm...you know why you are here, do you?" He nodded, understanding his life is here now, to serve his strange, bronze skinned keepers.

"Please take care of me!" And bowed to Farah, who in turn gave a surprised laugh.

"I will try my best! Let's get along together~" She held his hand and pulled him close, inviting him to share her overly stuffed plate.

Zenobia sighed. "She will never grow to a healthy size like that."

Worrying mother...

Both youths talked to each other after shyly a dinner of rice,dates and rabbit; with Zenobia insisting both eat their fill to "be strong". They both were awkward and inexperienced, but soon warmed to each other, the girl's four arms making an awkward attempt to hold hands with the boy.

That made the mother Tetra, crossing her four muscular arms, smile brightly. They got along, which was the greatest worry when the man was taken to a tribe he'd live with.

Only the immature or the foolish would ignore their slaves' needs or feelings of belonging.

When the tables were cleared, the servants brought strange, long, huge bottles topped with strange hoses, topped with a small metallic, flat-topped container with holes. The hoses had pipes attached to it ; when the slave girls laid hot coals on the holes, Zenobia puffed one greedily, the intoxicating and stimulating smoke filling her lungs. One of the Tetra women brought a series of drums and a flute. Upon cue, some of the human girls passed the new couple and the waiting Tetra women, and took place before the fire.

Upon a cue the boy could not see, two Tetra women started to play music: an exotic series of drummings and a mournful sound of a flute combining into an exotic, and thrilling tune as the collared girls started gyrating slowly. Each rippled their bellies and shook their hips as the Tetra women clapped in rhythm excitedly.

Farah rolled her eyes as even her future husband and new mate's eyes slipped towards the dancers. Staring at her mother in annoyment, all she received was a shrug. It was as if her mother chided her "relax. Just enjoy like him." The human males dining with the Tetra whistled, and clapped excitedly, and as the music went wilder and faster, so did the girls twist, gyrate, turn and dance accordingly.Some Tetra women used their hands and tongues to give an ululating cry of joy and with each ululation, the girls shed one article of clothing. First, the soft boots, then the tunic, and finally, their shorts, revealing their bodies completely naked.

It was too much for the boy who had only seen a few prostitutes in human towns revealing a leg or two.

Mateo gulped hard, and turned to Farah. "Um, say, can we sit somew-"

"Sure." Farah took him by hand. "Let's leave the older men and tetras to their dirty fun...hmph!"

As they left holding each other's hands , Zenobia smiled knowingly, smoking her shisha."She is possessive." Zenobia thought. "That could be problem. I intended the boy to be a breeder stud too. Oh well. I can always get another..."

Before the fire, the three naked girls danced, the sweat of their bodies flying in small droplets and when the music stopped, all three fell to the ground, on one knee, looking down. A huge applause sounded from the crowd as their "apparent" owner, a large muscular Tetra woman went forward, kissed each other on the forehead, wiped their sweat from their face, and hugged them, covering each with a cotton cloak against the cold as mamono and human alike clapped in delight.

Zenobia pretended not to notice as the couple sought some privacy in a hut. Hana winked at her, and she returned the wink as she also smoked one of her own as she fondled a slave girl curled like a kitten on her lap.

The new way, simply letting youthful lust take its course, looked nicer indeed.

**

Both were young. Both had grown up. Both were lusty, eager and excited when they were alone. One young human lad, and a Tetra, with tiny curled horns on the sides of her head, four strong arms and a beauty enhanced with make-up; each looked at the other with curiosity, seated on a bed of pillows. They didn't know it was all set up by her mother, or that she fed each one herbs that would raise their desires.

Instead, they just sat, reclining, next to each other and looking at the oil lamp's sway in the Yithrabi night.

"So..." Farah mumbled, her blushed face hidden by a thin veil. Mateo was next to her.

"So..." Mateo smiled. "I'm here for life, huh?" His somber question made Farah shrug.

"Well, you are mated to me, so when I travel, of course I can take you with me."

"Mated." The human youth lay despondent, sighing, inhaling the scent of myrrh and oil lamp. As much as he wanted to mourn his sudden transition to a servile life, he felt hot.

"Looks like they have their dirty fun." Farah remarked, frowning. Mateo just looked on with a dropped jaw.

**

The shrill blare of the ney and drumbeats rose again, making Farah's insides tickle. She tried hard to hide her blush lying next to Marco, her muscled four arms crossed in an awkward position. Her silken clothing fit for a harem, adorned with turqoises gleamed in the dark, leaving little to imagination of her small , round breasts and buttocks covered with a thin silk cloth.

"Look..." She tried talking. It was evident what her mother expected of her, and he *was* pretty cute. Even so, it felt forced, and Farah did not have the heart to seize and abuse others. Still...why did the room feel hot in the cold night freezing the desert? Why was her horns, evidence of her demon ancestry, glowing, and her belly felt particularly warm?

Marco stirred, laying next to her. The drumming rose again to a crescendo, and outside, moans started signaling a night pastime Farah saw too many times. her clan was copulating under the full moon, the Tetras bedding their human slaves.

She blushed harder when she saw her mother, on all fours, dusky arse up against a male slave savagely thrusting inside her as her four arms caressed and stroked boys and girls to full bloom. The man had grasped her round hips, thrusting his loins with a slow, steady rythm, her breeches on her ankles, not even bothering to undress. Even from the dark night, the jiggling of her hips were visible with every forceful, wet thrust. Farah gulped, turning away from the scene of the debauchery, looking at Marco who just was staring at her.

"Um...miss?" His puppy eyes, cute face and youthful figure, though a snack for monstergirl blood, barely worked on her. Farah did not want to force herself on her, particularly an unwilling male.

"Look." She stammered again. "You know why you are here, right?"

"I know. They made me your slave." Marco's soft reply made her cringe. Poor lad knew what he was in for. Farah, young and still with a soft heart, tried to persuade him, failing that, at least console him.

"I could tell mother you didn't want it...wait..."She held ner nose, trying to concentrate. Suddenly, her concentration was broken by a soft hand on hers.

"M-marco?"

The youth's eyes were glazed, as if he was in a trance.

"But I want it Farah." He spoke in perfect clarity. "Your mother made me your slave."

"Marco it's not right. You are drugged."

"Maybe. But this isn't the drug speaking. I...hope you like me, mistress Farah."

"Just call me Farah." She stammered, unable to stop Marco's hands from playing with her silken top. "Um... Let me help." Giving up, she slid off her top, revealing her small, dusky breasts. Sighing, she let him fondle her breasts. "What do men find in this anywa-"

She bit her lips as Marco leaned and kissed a nipple. It felt so good!

Farah moaned, hissing as Marco, lost in the drug vapors and lust sucked it gently, softly giving her waves of pleasure as he fondled her legs.

It felt so good, what her mother told all these years.

"One day, I'll get you a young husband, Farah. Then you'll know the meaning of joy."

It felt good.

Marco lifted her chin, looking into her eyes, her face with desert makeup, kohl-painted eyes, those black marbles.

Farah found herself kissing him. His lips felt soft, like sugar, a bit salty from sweat, and rousing a strange fire in her belly, and down there...

Marco was touching her crotch, hands fumbling with her shalwar. His fingers gently touched the fabric, rubbing it on her skin and multiplying the pleasure.

Farah moaned, and lay down on the pillows, smiling as she pulled him close for a kiss and away from the spectacle. Both kissed and rubbed their chests together in an awkward, inexperienced way of making love. Two kissed, making out in the sweet-smelling room lost in drugs and their lust.

Marco was in heaven. Stolen, fearing he'd be cooked and eaten by monsters, he now was parcelled out to a sweet monster-girl for a husband, given dinner, and almost treated like family...if he could name a family.

And one was now in her arms.

A slender, muscular, four-armed desert girl with horns, her legs entwining his as they both kissed, was his. His erection felt painful: this was the real deal, here and now! Exposed, naked and stripped of any earthly belongings, he was mated to this young girl the moment her mother eyed him. Now he had her, and she was willing.

"Um...F-farah?"

He spoke to her, gently. She smiled back wordlessly, her lips pursed with shyness and excitement. Her hands slid under his belly to hold his penis with great care as Farah aligned her hips as if instinct, to make him feel her warm folds engulf his cockhead.

Marco felt a soft, warm set of lips engulf around his sensitive member, and grit his teeth. Breathing hard, he leant on Farah, and thrust his hips until the warm, soft canal met a strange, taut wall.

Her virginity.

"B-be gentle!" Was all Farah could muster. So he thrust slowly.

He felt the barrier give way as Farah squealed on a fist she bit, and something warm. Not stopping, he pushed, starting to move the way he heard so much men boast about. As he thrusted, the exotic monstergirl under him squealed, whining as she hugged him with four arms so strongly he thought he was being strangled. Only when he kept thrusting did the arms relax and shudder as he plowed her pussy's depths.

They say new boys, virgins always have an ejaculation problem. He felt that too, the stimulation far too much for his young body.

Yet he kept going, trying to adjust so he would not shame this cute girl he was mated with. Biting on his lips, he kept thrusting on top of her, his hips feeling weak from this sudden luck and inexperience.

One look at the copper-skinned beauty before her melted his resolve. His thrusts becoming weaker, his hips shaking at the impending orgasm and shock his member, spine and back felt. Groaning, he shook, letting his seed explode inside her womb with a squeal that came from himself, and not in a dignified way.

Gasping for air, both youths entwined, rolled on the warm pillows. Apparently, Farah's quivering lips made clear she was as exhausted as him. Both lovers looked at each other, monstergirl and human, before realizing the extremely intimate and exposed position of each, and giggled, snuggling in sweat and bodily fluids drying quickly in the dry summer night air, strangely warm for a desert night.

Marco hugged his strange new young wife, receiving four loving arms in return as both looked at each other. Each looked at the other before breaking into laughter.

Back near the fire, where sweaty, slender bodies lounged at the night air and sighed, Zenobia chuckled, sighing as she cradled a pair of humans, a young boy and his sister, in post coitus embrace.

**

A year later.

The harvest was good. The clan's hidden valley was unmolested, and human servants had toiled well. Zenobia grinned, lighting her opium pipe and fixing her topknot. The scorpion-girl Girtablilu clan's visit was today to discuss watering holes and trade produce and humans with each other. Zenobia kept an easy tab of her clan's human captives, holstaurus cattle girls, and traded those away with problems fitting in with the scorpion girls.

Both desert clans had a discreet understanding regarding that. Speaking of her humans...

Marco was a father now, the four-armed tetra baby cooing in Farah's arms, who fell asleep amongst the shade, her forehead sweaty. Zenobia reached out, wiping her daughter's brow, kissing her forehead and playing with the baby which laughed at everything she saw. She was already attentive and active, her four arms in perfect coordination. Marco had proven to be a good stud, and a good father. Zenobia tested him with tasks, and eventually let him wander freely sans slave collar, knowing he would have nowhere to escape, or return. The soft youth's naivete, his willingness to work, and appreciation of a mother figure in his life added to the charm of his predicament, since Zenobia noted with great satisfaction him doting over his child; her grandchild.

Snatching human orphans really was the best. Zenobia cracked her neck, readjusted her skimpy cotton tunic and kept polishing her tulwar after leaving the baby to sleep in her mother's bosom. Another young human male who was tending the clan's gardens had to cough hard and focus on his tasks when he realized what the clan matron was wearing hid virtually nothing. Zenobia, before returning to her grooming, flashed him a wink and pinched his buttocks as he passed by: a little carnal promise for good labor, a hope for a warm bed with loving four, strong arms keeping one safe and overwhelming, confident feminine strength kept the raging adolescent male captives in line, and for the concerned tender hearted ones, most of all, happy.

Like the young new couple, Asma, a young Tetra who had earned her first trophy, a young Lescatian boy when they raided a caravan.

Of course that was also a boon with the clan's cattle: Holstaurus girls docile since ages and loyal cattle of the clan, were eager for attentions of males for milking and breeding. Marco, she suspected, was responsible for the rising pregnancies. More for her clan then... Already were a few holstauri girls looking at him with affection during the morning milkings, which Farah had already accepted, empathic as she was: no need to keep the poor things pent-up. Their favorite, Caramel, a short, dusky-skinned holstaurus, a large-bodied mamono with cow features around her body with cute tiny horns who was sitting in the shade and nursing a baby on each breast. Zenobia smiled: Caramel was a sweetheart who never complained, was like family and had nursed many babies of the clan. She chuckled as well, since Caramel, as mature as she was, looked at Marco with more than just friendliness: sitting while leaning to one side to protect a bulge on her stomach, even as she already nursed a baby on each breast explained everything far too well.

"Youth." Zenobia sighed. Marco, last year's kidnapped captive boy had fit in the Tetra clan quite well, and reaped his raging youth hormones' reward.

Too many times did Zenobia take a peek at the milking hut, when Marco, overcome by his erection, and the enormous jugs of the Holstaurus matron, had bent her over the milk barrels, and kept a good pace for half an hour, plowing the holstaurus' eager, puffy cunt, his own body shivering with each thrust into the waiting body of the shuddering woman as she kissed him back greedily.

When done, Marco would even massage her back, and turn to the other cow-girls, waiting for their turn to be milked and bred. Zenobia would simply chuckle and wink, closing the barn door with a "shush".

Poor Caramel: she was often pregnant: not that she didn't mind. Her voluptuous body produced milk and cute holstaurus babies that were the apple of the clan's eye, played with as flappy eared cowgirl babies.

Today, life was good.

12