Tex Gets More

Story Info
Tex gets tied and BBC gang banged.
2.6k words
4.56
23.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tex Gets More [MMMm] [BDSM] [Interracial] [gay]

Story is extreme. Contains gay, BDSM, interracial content. If that may offend you - don't read.

In Tex Gets What He Asked For, I (Tex) get bound and spit-roasted by two black dudes in an ABS video booth. They ask if I want to continue the festivities. This story picks up with the ride from the ABS to their place.

Perhaps not my smartest move ever, but I find myself strapped in the front seat of a stranger's car with two loads of black cum dripping off my face and my hands bound behind my back. As we pull out into traffic the dude in the back adjusts my seat so it leans all the way back.

"Let's get you cleaned up a little," he says, "don't want our neighbors feeling like they need to get in our business. Now open wide."

His fingers scoop the globs of splooge toward my mouth. There's quite a lot - which he begins to unceremoniously push into my mouth. "Don't swallow until I tell you to." He continues working the cum into my mouth until he is finally satisfied. "Now you can swallow."

After I swallowed all the cum, he left the seat tilted back which made it hard for me to see where they were taking me. As we drove, we talked a little, especially about my penchant for bondage and being used like a slut. I was sitting there with a pleasant ache in my butthole from getting pounded by two large black cocks, but I hadn't even had my cock touched. I was horny and deep in BDSM sub-space, so answered all their questions and volunteered additional information, lol.

As we were nearing their apartment, the guy in the back seat leaned over and slid his hands inside my coat. When he located my nipples he grabbed and pinched them - HARD! "Tell us about your best fantasy."

In my cock-lust induced euphoria, I blurted it out, "I want to be tied up tight and helpless, blindfolded, and gang banged by a bunch of black men."

"How many?" asked nipple-twister. I didn't answer right away, so he adjusted his grip and pinched even harder.

"Ooooh," escaped my lips, "I don't know how many I can handle. This is the first time I've had more than one."

Nipple-twister reduced the pressure - he seemed to be rolling my nipples, which felt surprisingly erotic. I had never considered my nipples all that erogenous - but I digress.

About then the driver found a parking spot. Nipple-twister pushed my seat back to the normal upright position, but neither made a move to go inside.

"Once we go inside, we're in total charge," said the driver (whom I refer to as Mr Lurker). "You seem experienced with BDSM. What are your hard limits?"

I'm bi- and had BDSM sessions with a number of Femdoms over the years, so I've answered that question many times. "No marks or injuries. Condoms for anal. Spanking or light impact play is Ok, but I don't like real pain. I don't like messy activities, so don't make me throw up when you fuck my face."

"Got it," nipple-twister responded from the back. "your safe word is Red. If you can't speak, hold out two fingers and we'll stop immediately. But that will be the end of playtime, so don't use it unless you're willing to stop the fun."

With that my captors (it adds to the thrill to think of them as my captors, lol) got out of the car and hauled me out carefully - no need to alarm anyone. We entered the building and went to their apartment without running into anyone. That was a good thing as I was still wrapped in a coat with my arms tied behind my back - the sleeves dangled uselessly. Not to mention the residual cum drying on my face.

Upon entering their apartment foyer, Mr Lurker grabbed my shoulder while nipple-twister continued on. Lurker unbuttoned my coat, flipped my t-shirt back to its normal position (see the preceding story for details), and commanded me to strip. I did.

While I was stripping I heard things moving around in the other room. Nipple-twister (let's call him Jason), returned to the foyer and they escorted me into the main room.

"Are you going to cooperate?" asked Jason.

"Yes sir," came my reply.

[Side trip into my twisted mind: In BDSM play some people like to feel "forced"; I get off on the willing submission. Giving someone permission to do nasty, very intimate, forbidden things to me forces me to accept "this is what I wanted" as opposed to "oh poor me, it wasn't my fault those horrible men did mean things to me."]

In those first brief moments I scanned the room. There was a fairly large, rectangular, sturdy looking coffee table in the middle. Nearby was a partially opened gym bag with various leather cuffs. etc. strewn around. That's all I saw before Jason wrapped a blindfold around my eyes and my world went dark. This blindfold was made of soft upholstery leather with a nose cutout. It was stretchy enough to simply bowtie behind my head. It was really a great blindfold - I couldn't see even a glimmer of light to the sides or top, and only a sliver of light seeped through the bottom.

"Put your arms out to your sides and spread your legs wide," ordered Lurker. I complied immediately. "Legs wider." Done. With that the two of them attached cuffs to my wrists, ankles, and just above my knees. A collar with attached leash went around my neck.

I felt someone grab my balls. They started to squeeze, then twist my nuts. I maintained my posture and silence for as long as I could. Then a moan escaped my lips and my dick was hard as steel. One of my black masters laughed. A harder squeeze elicited another moan from me. I heard a swishing sound thru the air and an instant later a "slap" as a riding crop struck the head of my dick! IT HURT! I let out a cry and nearly collapsed, but the guys caught me and half-dragged, half-walked me over to the coffee table. My big brain was telling me to use my safe word, but the initial pain was fading and they weren't doing anything else painful. As usual, the little brain won out. One of them spun me around so I was standing with my back to the long side of the table, about mid-way along its length.

"Sit down until you can feel the table, then we're going to lay you backwards across it," instructed Jason. Working with the guys, I ended up on my back across the 18" wide table with my head completely off one side and glutes partly off the other. "Raise you knees to your chest." I knew where this was going, but once again my cock-drunk self won out. My cock twitched as they worked quickly to extend my arms straight out to the far edges of the table top, where the cuffs were attached to its legs. My ankles were similarly affixed to the legs at the corresponding side, and used to pull them nearly two feet apart. Then the thigh cuffs were used to pin my knees back toward my head, out, and down by binding the cuffs to the same table legs as my hands.

I was blindfolded and trussed up like a turkey with my cock, ass and face totally available for use by the two black guys who previously spit-roasted me in much less stringent bondage. Much, much less. My mouth felt dry - the fear just excited me more.

Not a word was said as I felt a hand press down on my blindfolded eyes as my head was bent over the edge of the coffee table. Moments later a cock slide into my throat and kept going. It got lodged slightly at the entrance, but I wiggled around until everything got lined up and the cock rammed past the sticking point. He stayed bottomed out for a few seconds, then started long, slow strokes fucking my face like a pussy.

Meanwhile the other guy (by this time I'd lost track of who was at which end) stuck three lubed fingers up my ass, and quickly replaced them with his condom covered rod. Even though they'd each fucked my ass within the last 30 minutes, my asshole had tightened up a bit and I really felt his girth. He pushed in further and further until he bottomed out in my ass. They must have exchanged a place or something, because they both started fucking me at a fast, steady pace. With my knees up to my chest the guy in my ass was really going deep. He reached for my dick and began pumping it in pace with his thrusting. A groan arose from my throat - which the dude at my face appreciated.

The fucking of my face continued at full force. With my head bent back over the table edge, I was really helpless to prevent this big, beautiful, black cock from slamming into my neck-pussy. Fortunately Jason (I recognized his voice) said, "better breathe when you can, cuz' I'm getting close." I took a deep breath right before Jason started going to town in my face. After several hard deep shoves he buried it and began pumping his cum deep into my belly. With each spurt he pulled back a little before ramming it back in for the next. Finally after 8 or 10 shots, he backed out completely and I was able to draw in some air.

At my ass, Mr Lurker was still jacking me slowly. He began stroking more quickly and I knew he was getting close.

Just then I heard noises at the door as someone new entered the apartment. "Did I mention we have roommates?" snickered Lurker. He jerked his cock out of my ass in one swift movement, which left it gaping. The roommate entered the living room and asked if I was available for use. Lurker answered affirmatively as he pushed back into my ass, and added, "Try his throat - and you don't need to be gentle. Not at all." New guy pulled out a flaccid cock, put it in my mouth and commanded me to start sucking. I was crazy with desire and sucked him like my life depended on it. He got hard quickly.

When new guy got hard, he said, "Let's move him to the bed and DP him." Whoa, what? I'd never done that before, but as I said earlier I played (a lot) with huge dildos and butt plugs. Once again my little brain took took control and I moaned in lust.

Both guys pulled out and the three of them quickly released me from the table. One grabbed the lead at my collar and to tugged me into one of the bedrooms. Still blindfolded, my ears gave me no hints and I couldn't even guess what they were planning this time.

Someone quickly removed the wrist cuffs and applied a simple box tie, Leaving my arms tied behind my back and parallel once again - much like the super-simple tie back at the ABS. While that was happening the thigh cuffs were adjusted, moving them from above my knees up to my crotch.

It took some direction, pushing, shoving, and maneuvering but eventually I was in the cowboy position straddling a cock that was lined up with my rose bud. I settled onto it easily - my asshole was thoroughly gaped. Snap hooks attached my wrist and ankle cuffs putting me in a frog tie that absolutely prevented me from raising off the guy fucking my butt. Someone else stood in front of me, grabbed my head and drove their cock straight down my throat. Both black men commenced pounding my holes with no mercy.

I was getting exactly what I asked for - stringently tied up, blindfolded, cock stuffed in two holes, being fucked senseless.

And now they were about to give me even more than I asked for. They were going to give me what I'd dreamed of. But was scared of.

The guy controlling my head pulled me slightly to my right and downward, while someone lowered my chest to bottom guy. That provided unrestricted access to my face, which was filled moments later. I felt someone climb on the bed behind me and soon a second cock was pressed against my asshole and bore down. My spinster resisted. I tried to relax. He kept pressing. I tried to say, "go slow" while getting face fucked - it came out "go...gluck, gluck, gluck,...slow." By the time I got the words out the head had penetrated my anus fully, and it was sliding the rest of the way in.

"This mother fucker is a real ass whore," and they all laughed. I moaned around the cock down my throat. I truly am a slut for BBC.

My moan triggered them to start hammering my holes. Hard. It was difficult to get enough air around the BBC in my throat and I was getting a little light-headed. But I didn't use my safe word. Fortunately at that moment he pulled back for a few seconds while I drew a breath. I gave a slight nod to indicate I was ready, and he buried it to shoot 8 or ten spurts of cum down gullet. I was gasping when he pulled out.

I felt the 2nd cock in my ass pull out and heard the condom being removed. It took 15-20 seconds for him to get positioned in front of my face, which I used to catch my breath. He was close to cumming and took off at a ferocious pace. Air was precious, but it didn't take long before he mimicked his friend and pulled out while I took a big breath. When I was ready he rammed it home. His finish involved more stroking between cum shots, an interesting contrast. Oddly it was harder to handle than the "hold it buried" style. Or maybe I was getting tired.

Tired or not, there was one more black cock that required service. Its owner was giving me slow, deep strokes the entire time. I was impressed - being the bottom guy in a DP (something I've done many times with my ex-wife), is a lot harder than it looks. His friends sat me totally upright, driving another inch or two up my ass.

It did not take bottom guy too long before he began short stroking as he unloaded into the condom. When he finished he bucked me off his hips and I fell over on the mattress. Hands moved me around until I was on my back, ankles stilled cuffed to my thighs, arms bound behind my back. They dragged me to the edge of the bed, and bottom guy jammed his condom covered cock in my mouth a couple times.

"Have a taste of your ass", he laughed, before carefully removing the rubber and pouring its contents into my mouth. Wasn't expecting that.

Everyone was satiated by then. The guys untied me and provided some much needed water and a bathroom break.

"That was my best experience - ever," I told them. "If you had half as much fun I hope we can do it, or something like it, again.

They did, and we spent a little time exchanging information, etc. As I was about to leave I said, "you know, that last load of cum was latex flavored and left a bad taste in my mouth. I need to wash it out. Anybody want a blowjob before I leave?"

Three hands went up.

finish