Tex Gets What He Asked For

Story Info
Tex gets BBC spit-roasted in an ABS.
2k words
4.58
18.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tex Gets What He Asked For [MMm] [BDSM] [Interracial] [gay]

Contains gay, BDSM, interracial content. If that may offend you - don't read.

A few years ago I lived in the San Francisco area, and took advantage of BART to visit adult book stores (ABS) - particularly ones that catered to black men. This story recounts my most memorable experience. In hindsight I was lucky nothing went seriously wrong - I was taking way too many chances, so DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

After walking about 8 blocks from the BART station, I was standing at the entrance to my favorite ABS. It was hit and miss, but I'd sucked and fucked plenty of black cock there, and was hoping for a "hit" today.

Upon entering the ABS I bought some tokens for the video booths. When I entered the dimly lite booth area I saw several black men loitering around. Even though I knew the answer, I asked, "anybody know which booths have glory-holes?"

"Try 16 or 17, I think you'll find what you're looking for white boi," said one of the lurkers.

I went straight to the back and entered 17, followed by Mr Lurker who entered 16. I was wearing a winter coat, which I removed and placed over the back of one of the chairs in the booth. After putting some tokens in the machine I selected a channel featuring a white man getting spit-roasted by two BBC - my favorite, unfulfilled fantasy. I took out my already hardening cock and stroked it to its full 8". Turning to the wall with the glory hole I saw a nice sized black cock sticking thru. My mouth began to water as I dropped to me knees in front of the glory hole.

The black cock felt warm to the touch as I handled and inspected it. My tongue reached out as if by its own accord and licked a large drop of pre-cum from the tip. Delicious. I used my lips and tongue to worship the black rod, then wrapped my lips around the head. I swirled my tongue around the head a bit until I heard him moan, then my lips slid down his cock until the head was pressed firmly against the back of my throat.

At that point Mr Lurker slowly withdrew his cock back into his booth, and I followed until my face was touching the wall. When he started moving forward again I did not back up, and his cock slid down my throat - with some resistance. I could hear him groan on the other side of the wall as he bottomed out.

"Get ready cock sucker, cuz here it comes," said Mr Lurker immediately before he began fucking my face like a pussy. I can handle a hard face fuck from a 6 inch dick, but Lurker's 8 prevented me from breathing through my nose, given the rate he was pounding my tonsils. Eventually I got the rhythm right and he settled into firm deep strokes.

In case you can't tell, I'm submissive. Particularly when bondage is involved. Hence I carry a "self-bondage" rope loop for these occasions. It's simple: about 6' of rope tied at the ends to make a big loop, twisted into 3 coils. All I have to do is place the coils on one wrist, put both wrists behind my back, but bent at the elbows so my forearms are parallel, then insert the other wrist through the coils from the opposite direction of the first. When I straighten my arms, the coils twist between my wrists and feels like they are tightly bound, even though I can get out in less than a second if required.

So once Mr Lurker and I had a sustainable pace going, I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my rope loop. Within a few moments I had my wrists bound behind my back, making my cock harden immediately. It also changed my balance and I found it more difficult to back off the black cock in my throat when I needed to take a breath. But by this time I was deep in sub-space and the challenge only made my hornier. I stuck my tongue out in an attempt to reach his balls, but the wall between us was too think. My tongue lathering his shaft was however, just what Mr Lurker needed, as he started stroking faster for about a minute. Finally he buried his cock and pumped several large spurts of cum down my gullet, followed by a half dozen smaller ones. They were delicious!

Lurker pulled out of my mouth. As I was saying "thank you!" through the glory hole, another black dude stepped up to the hole and shoved his dick into my mouth. I wasn't expecting it and initially backed away. By that time all the blood had left the big brain and only my little brain was working. It wanted more cock. It won. My face slid down his cock until it was pressed up against the wall. This BBC was about as long as the first, but a little thicker.

My new friend must have enjoyed watching his friend fuck my face rapidly, because he started out with a fast, deep pounding. But after only a minute or so he pulled out completely. I wasn't ready for that either and almost fell over, lol! Anyway, he leaned down to the hole and said, "let us come over."

"Ok, I'll get the door," spoke the little brain.

My sub-spaced little brain wanted my hands to remain bound, so I carefully stood up, went to the booth door, turned around and unlocked it. Both guys pushed their way into the booth. One locked the door while the other looked me over. Seeing my hands awkwardly behind my back, he grabbed my shoulders and turned me around so he could see my bound hands.

Even in the dark he could see how easily I could slip out of the rope loop. He grabbed the bottom front edge of my somewhat tight fitting t-shirt and flipped it up, over, and behind my head while leaving my arms inside the sleeves. When he pulled it downwards the body of the t-shirt went down toward my elbows and I could no longer spread them apart to untwist my rope loop. My cock got even harder at the feeling of being at the mercy of two black men in a seedy, locked, ABS booth. Now I'm sure I could still have worked myself free in less than a minute - but the elbow fastening would slow me down enough that my "captors" could easily prevent that. I felt helpless to prevent them from doing anything they wanted. For me, a wonderful feeling.

Not that I had a lot of choice, but I cooperated when they had me face the chair and kneel on it, facing backward. They pushed my chest forward and down to rest on the chair back. The position forced me to stick my ass out in a provocative way, and the guy behind me reached around to undo my belt and zipper before pulling my pants and underwear down my thighs in one fluid motion.

"You've got to use a condom and lube for my ass," said I.

"You're in no position to bargain. But you're lucky, I don't want to put my cock up your nasty ass without protection," answered the man at my ass.

Shortly thereafter I heard the sound of condom foil ripping and felt his fingers working lube roughly up my ass. This was followed by pressure against my asshole. He grabbed my hair to pull my head back brutally while forcing his cock all the way up my ass in one stroke. I play with dildos frequently, but he was nearly as thick as my thickest - which takes time to work in. This hurt. And as the "arghhhhh!" escaped my lips the other guy stepped up and pushed his cock down my throat until he bottomed out.

My long-time fantasy of being BBC spit-roasted was finally happening, and it was heavenly! My ass hurt at first - ass man was long enough to bottom out. Eventually my butt stretched enough to accommodate him. He seemed to sense when that happened and used both hands to grab my hips and really started pounding me. Of course every time he slammed forward into my ass, he pushed me deeper onto his friends cock, whom I had determined by its girth belonged to Mr Lurker.

Even though he had cum only a few minutes before, Mr Lurker quickly regained his hardness and began face fucking me quiet forcefully. The two of them fucked me at different rates, so it was hard to find a rhythm that to allowed me to breathe. Not to mention that without a wall to separate us, Mr. Lurker was getting about another inch down my throat. This was accomplished with a certain amount of choking and gagging, but overall I was able to handle it. Fortunately Mr Lurker pulled his cock out of my mouth for a moment whenever I struggled to breathe too much. But only a few moments. When I was ready I resumed sucking his cock, and he picked up right where he left off.

This may sound strange, but the fact that Lurker was taking care not to suffocate me on his cock gave me confidence to answer "hell yes" to the question they would soon ask.

They continued railing away from both ends for several minutes, until ass man was clearly getting close to cumming.

"Switch," said ass man. With that he pulled out of my ass and ripped off the condom. Lurker also pulled out and they switched ends. Lurker rolled a rubber on his cock and rammed it straight up my ass, which was fortunately still stretched out. He also grabbed my hair to pull my head back so his buddy could force his cock down my throat. He only took a few strokes before shooting the first few spurts deep down my throat. Then he pulled out and painted my face with the remaining ropes of cum. While my face was getting plastered, Mr Lurker kept a firm grip on my hair to pull my head somewhat painfully back.

As his friend was firing the last couple cum shots toward my face, Lurker picked up the pace in my ass. He soon followed his friend - yanking his cock out of my ass, ripping off the condom, and moving to my face. Meanwhile his friend stepped slightly behind me and grabbed my hair. I knew what was coming and yearned for it. Soon enough my head was pulled back, Lurker's cock made a few plunges in my throat before pulling out and shooting his entire load all over my face.

I was exhausted, still on the chair on my knees, but hadn't cum and was extremely horny.

"You like being treated like this?", asked Lurker. After acting like a total slut for the past 20 minutes there didn't seem any point in denying it, so I answered, "yes."

"If you want more, we can take you back to our apartment and you'll get everything you've ever wanted. Are you willing to submit fully and go back to our place?"

"Hell yes," was my answer.

With those words I was helped off the chair, pants pulled up and zipped, and they wrapped my coat around my shoulders before buttoning it. My arms were still trapped behind my back - and I sure wasn't getting free until the coat came off.

They marched me out of the booth with two loads of cum still dripping down my face. The remaining patrons snickered as I was led out into the main store area. We continued out to the street and I was pushed toward their car. I was unceremoniously pushed into a seat and buckled in. We drove away - taking me to my next adventure.

The story continues in Tex Gets More Than He Asked For