Texas BBC Massacre Ch. 03

Story Info
Heather shows Ryan her family's secret.
5.1k words
4.7
5.2k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan awakens the following day, his cock feeling like it is melting. He rubs his eyes while glancing downward. There is a large lump hidden underneath the covers of the bed. Last night, everything that happened last night came back to him—having sex with Nikki and then Heather joining in.

It all seemed like a dream to Ryan. He throws off the covers to reveal Heather. He is lying down and perfectly positioned between his legs. Her pale nude form is glowing in the morning sun. Heather runs her tongue up and down Ryan's shaft and all the while staring up at him with a bright smile.

"Rise and shine, Ryan."

Heather pauses the blowjob to speak. Her hands get busy wanking him off. Heather then giggles, a beautiful sound to Ryan.

"Well, at least one part of you has risen", she comments, with a flick of the tongue over the cock's head.

"Very funny," Ryan says with a smile.

He perks himself to sit up in the bed. Ryan not wanting to miss the spectacular view. Heather loves seeing her small white hands trying to encircle around the giant black cock. The comparisons of colour always make her hot. Heather winks as she opens her jaw wide. Going back to blowing Ryan, but this time deep throating him. Heather coughs as spit saturates his cocks and runs down to his balls. He groans but wants to return the favour.

"Bring that white pussy up here, babe. I want a taste."

Heather moans and does so. Not taking her mouth off his cock, even for a second. She shuffles her body around until Ryan looks up to see a pink glistening delicious pussy dripping overhead. He attacks Heather's vagina like a thirsty man drinking water. He is using his thumbs to pry Heather's vagina, lips open. Tyler runs his tongue up and down her pussy and then left to right.

The licking distracts Heather a little at first. She stops blowing Ryan and letting out a big muffled moan, with her mouth full of black cock. Ryan and Heather attack each other's genitals. It becomes a race to see who can get the other off first. Ryan groans as the deep-throating become too much as he starts to orgasm. Before Ryan cums he tries one last trick to get Heather to climax.

Inserting his index finger into her asshole. Heather groans as she begins to cum as well. Ryan's sperm shoots down her throat as Heather swallows load after a load of sperm into her stomach. Ryan drinks as much pussy juice as he can as Heather sprays his face from her climax. Heather rolls off Ryan as the two catch their breaths. They both look up at the ceiling while breathing deeply. Ryan and Heather are taking their time to enjoy the cum in their mouths from their significant other.

Ryan moves around the bed till he's crawling up Heather's body. She can feel his heavy breathing on her skin, making her get goosebumps. Ryan starts laying kisses on Heather's body. From her thighs, up to her stomach and finally to Heather's giant tits. Ryan jiggles her breasts, feeling the weight of them. Heather giggles at the tit play from him. She found his fixation on them cute.

Ryan opens his jaw as wide as he can. Fitting as much as Heather's left tit, in his mouth as he can. She moans from the hard sucking Ryan is doing. He knows how sensitive Heather's tits are. She can climax alone from her breasts. Ryan slides his hand down to finger Heather's wet. He plunges two thick fingers while using his thumb to rub her clit.

"Baby, wait! Too (moan) sensitive."

Heather begs for her pussy to be given a break. But Ryan ignores her pleas for mercy. He continues to finger Heather's hot pussy and clit while sucking hard on her tits. Heather squeals as she shakes as another orgasm hits her. Ryan waits till Heather comes back to life after her climax. She opens her eyes with a dreamy, happy smile.

He takes his fingers, now coated in juices, out of Heather's vagina. Ryan was about to suck his fingers clean, but Heather stops him by grabbing his wrist. Heather sucks each of his fingers clean of her pussy juices slowly and deliberately. All the while making eye contact with Ryan. Ryan's cock throbbed in response to Heather's debauchery. She giggles at his new erection.

"Save that for the surprise," Heather says.

"What surprise?"

The only answer Ryan gets is a smirk from Heather. The couple eventually gets out of bed. Heather guides Ryan downstairs for the surprise. She keeps her hand locked around his erection. Heather keeps Ryan hard with deliberate slow hand strokes. Ryan, in the meantime, feels Heather's pale buttcheeks. Heather giggles as he kisses her neck. When they reach the kitchen, Ryan hoists Heather up. He puts her on the kitchen counter and is about to fuck Heather right there in the kitchen. She stops him with a raised foot pressed softly on his chest.

"Nah ah", Heather touts at him with a shake of her head. That smirk never leaves her beautiful face for a second.

Ryan snorts like a wild bull about to charge. Heather uses her raised foot to point over his shoulder. Ryan glances back to see a mysterious open door. He never saw this door before when touring the house. It leads to another staircase going down to another room.

"What the hell is down there? Some sort of torture room?" Ryan asks.

Heather laughs at his question. She gets up from the kitchen counter and guides Ryan to the door by tugging his hand.

"Come on. You'll see.

"Man, if this were a horror movie, I'd be a goner", Ryan comments with a sigh.

The staircase is poorly lit, with a light above that keeps flickering. When the couple arrives at the bottom of the stairs, Ryan's eyes widen in disbelief at the scene before him. No wonder Heather was laughing before. It is a sex dungeon. Every item related to bondage is hanging on all the walls. From a wide variety of handcuffs. Various gags and blindfolds. Whips and riding crops. An assortment of leather masks. To so many different dildos, ranging from colour and size.

"Wow, your family were a couple of sexual freaks," Ryan says.

Many of the sex furniture is made of wood and primarily covered in cobwebs. Sadly age has not been kind to the furniture with discolouration from mould. The sight that has Ryan attention the most is one being used. Nikki is in a wooden stockade. She is bent over with her head and hands locked in the wooden holes.

Her ankles in metal bracelets that are also attached to the stockade. It seems the stockade is the only one in acceptable condition than the rest. Her head facing the other direction, giving Ryan a good view of her backside. Nikki butt cheeks bright red with handprints. Ryan turns to Heather, the likely culprit. Heather merely shrugs as she smiles at him.

"You've been busy, I see", he comments dryly.

Heather giggles, Nikki turns to the sound of their voices. Ryan sees that Nikki is wearing a black spandex open mouth hood that is blinding her.

"Heather?! Ryan?! Get this off me! It smells bad," Nikki cries out.

Ryan looks to Heather and nods at Nikki. Heather sighs dramatically but compels. She walks around the stockade, and Heather unstraps the mask off Nikki. Nikki's face is matted with sweat from the mask.

"Thank God! Thought I was going to pass out from that thing," Nikki snaps, clearly pissed off.

Heather bends over to come face to face with Nikki. Nikki pants while sweat drips off her face.

"Learned your lesson yet?" Heather asks.

Nikki's only response to Heather is blowing hair from her face. Heather only smiles back.

"Still going to be a bitch, about this?"

"I could ask you the same thing?"

Both women smile at one another, while Ryan is left confused. Not sure exactly what is going on.

"Ryan?" Heather asks in a sweet voice while staring at Nikki.

"Yeah?"

"Fuck her"

Ryan didn't need to be told twice. Merely shrugs at this weird power play between Heather and Nikki. As long as he gets to fuck either one of them, Ryan is happy to oblige. Already hard from seeing Nikki in the stockade. Ryan lines his black cock with Nikki wet pussy, but before he can penetrate, Heather stops him. She is leaning heavily on the stockade, her arms on the wood.

"Not the pussy. Fuck her, in the ass."

Nikki's enter body stiffens at what Heather just said. Nikki tries to shake herself loose from her confinements.

"What?! No! Ryan, don't you dare! I will kill you!" Nikki screams.

Ryan ignores Nikki's outbursts of anger. His large black cock still wet from Heather's mouth work. But Nikki's butthole needs lube, not wanting to hurt her too badly. Ryan grasps Nikki's buttcheeks and pulls them apart. Her asshole is winking at him. Gathering saliva in his mouth Ryan spits on Nikki's asshole and then pushes the saliva inside with his index finger. Nikki stops struggling as she groans.

Feeling Ryan's finger, coated in spit, being driven in her butt. He pulls his finger back to add his middle finger. Nikki shakes as she tries to hold back on groaning even more. Nikki bites down on her lower lip as Ryan pushes his fingers inside. She can feel an orgasm coming but tries everything to stop it.

"Oh god, I can't cum from anal. They'll think I'm enjoying it," Nikki thinks to herself.

Ryan presses on until his fingers are gone, and his knuckles are pressing against Nikki's butt. He wiggles his fingers just a little. But it is enough as Nikki squeals while climaxing. Her butt clenches Ryan fingers so tightly he worries he'll never get them back. Nikki's entire body quivers, the shackles around her ankles rattle. Pussy juices running down Nikki's legs. It takes some effort from Ryan to have his fingers free from Nikki tight asshole.

Ryan watches closely to see Nikki's gaping butthole wink again at him. The hole distracts Ryan to notice Heather walks around the stockade to join him. She sees him hold up the two fingers that were in Nikki's butt. Heather didn't know what compelled her on what happened next. She grabs Ryan by the wrist. He turns to see Heather smirk of mischief. She opens her jaw and slowly takes those two dirty fingers in her mouth. Heather looks at Ryan the entire time as she sucks and licks his fingers clean. Ryan groans; his erection is flexing up and down.

"Oh, you dirty girl", Ryan tells her.

Heather smiles; Ryan leans over, and the two kiss. The couple swap spit and the taste of Nikki's ass between their mouths. Just as they break apart, Ryan nips Heather on her lower lip. She moans, getting off on the pain. Ryan smiles at her reaction, planning to explore more of that soon. He kneels while Nikki is recovering. She is unaware of what was happening behind her. But just to take a minute to rest. Nikki is breathing deeply as she tries to regain her breath. Ryan pushes Nikki's buttcheeks apart again. She becomes alert at what could happen next.

"Ryan!? Stop, I can't take your Ohhh"!

Nikki never finished her sentence. Worried that Ryan was going to insert his large black cock into her butthole. Instead, he pushes his tongue up her ass, as far as it can go. Nikki's eyes widen, and her jaw drops. First being fingered and now being rimmed. This new anal experience has Nikki's body tingling in pleasure. Unable to believe that she's close to cumming again from her asshole being played with.

Heather can't help but play with herself as she watches Ryan rim her former best friend. The loud wet sounds alone of him feasting on Nikki's ass makes Heather hotter by the second. Ryan can see that Nikki is close to climax and stops rimming her. She cries out from denial of her orgasm.

"What?! Why'd you stop!? I was so close to cumming"

Nikki is almost screaming hysterically. Just the slightest touch would send her over the edge. Heather giggles, knowing what Ryan is doing.

"Want to cum, bitch? Then beg my boyfriend that you tried to steal from me, to fuck you in the ass."

Nikki grimaces, refusing to answer Heather. Ryan blows some air on Nikki's asshole. The feel of cool air on her butthole makes Nikki moan. Her lust overcomes rational thought.

"Okay! Fine, fuck my ass!"

"Did you hear something, Heather?" Ryan asks.

"I don't know, what?" Heather asks, trying hard not to laugh. M

"It sounds like a slave being bossy?"

"Fuck you, Ryan", Nikki hisses at him.

Ryan begins to slide his cock between Nikki's buttcheeks. Heather uses her hands to push Nikki's butt inward, to squeeze Ryan's cock. Nikki tries to fight the building pleasure, but the double team is driving her over the limit. Finally, Nikki cannot take it any longer.

"Please?! Please, Ryan, fuck my ass. Take my anal cherry." Nikki begs.

Heather leans over to whisper in Ryan's ear.

"Fuck her brains out, Beau."

Ryan and Heather share a quick kiss. Heather leans down to get a close view of the anal. She pulls Nikki's butt cheeks apart to give Ryan better access. Ryan gives Heather an air kiss for her help. Heather winks back at him. Ryan slowly pushes his cock inside Nikki's ass. Nikki shivers as she feels the colossal shaft enter her rectum. The head alone makes Nikki moan. She has never had anything so thick and massive in her ass before.

One time an overzealous boyfriend tried to finger Nikki's butt while fucking doggy style. She snaps at the man to stop or get a kick in the balls. Nikki returns to the present as it feels like a baseball bat entering her ass. The pain is almost too much, but Nikki bears with it. She does not want to show any weakness to Ryan or Heather. Even though escape for Nikki is practically impossible.

She grits her teeth as more black cock is pushed inside. Heather watches closely with fascination at Ryan taking Nikki's anal cherry. Heather loves watching Ryan cock burrow inside the asshole. Heather also enjoys seeing Nikki's butthole expand to take the black shaft. Nikki starts to pant as sweat seeps off her body. Ryan stops pushing, and Nikki tries to glance back to see, but the stockade blocks her view.

"Is it (gasp)? Is it in (gasp) now?" Nikki asks.

Heather and Ryan laugh. Heather tells Nikki the 'bad' news.

"Sorry, girlfriend. You only have half of my boyfriend's big, black cock inside your ass."

"Half?!" Nikki screeches.

Nikki becomes uncertain if she can take anymore. Heather gurgles to build up saliva in her mouth. She spits and watches the saliva run down between Nikki's buttcheeks. The spit reaches where Ryan's cock is, and he uses it as lube to push further. The feel of Heather's saliva sliding down her skin and the few more inches of Ryan's large shaft sends Nikki over the edge. Nikki cries out as she cums hard.

Her entire body shakes from within the stockage, making it rattle. Nikki then becomes still, so still that Ryan and Heather exchange a look. Heather walks around to find Nikki pass out from her climax. Amused, Heather tells Ryan what has happened. Ryan and Heather decide to take Nikki out of the stockade.

Heather unlocks the latch and opens the stockade, and Ryan holds Nikki to prevent her from falling. Not seeing any place to place Nikki, Ryan carries her upstairs. Sadly he is forced to pull his cock out of Nikki's tight ass. Ryan brings Nikki to the kitchen and over to the living room, gently placing her on a lounge. Just as Ryan puts her down, he turns to Heather, who followed them.

"Damn, I was so close to"

Ryan doesn't get to finish as Heather kneels and takes his cock in her mouth.

"Oh, you nasty girl", Ryan says with a moan.

Heather seems to smile up at him; it's a bit hard to tell with her a mouthful of black cock. Ryan grabs a handful of Heather's black hair and begins to throat fuck her. Heather gurgles from the thick shaft invading her throat. Heather's spit is raining down off her chin and dripping on her big pale tits. The loud gurgling noises wake Nikki.

She turns in the lounge and sees Ryan fucking Heather's throat. Nikki gasps, thinking that cock has been in her ass and now in Heather's mouth. Getting over that shock, Nikki makes herself comfortable as she looks on at the couple. Nikki loves seeing the submissive expression Heather's gaze has while looking up at Ryan. That expression tells Ryan that he can do almost anything to her, and Heather will welcome it.

Ryan notices Nikki is up now and decides to put on a show for her. He pulls back until his cock is out of Heather's mouth. Heather groans her disapproval, but Ryan ignores it. Ryan guides Heather to stand up facing him. He leans over and grabs hold of Heather by the waist. Heather squeals out in surprise as Ryan lifts her off her feet. He flips her around, Ryan holding Heather upside.

He wraps his large forearms around her waist while Heather does the same. Nikki gasps, not seeing a standing sixty-nine position before. Ryan gets busy sucking and licking Heather's sweet-tasting vagina. It takes a second for Heather to adjust her hair to flow straight down before she starts to suck on Ryan's large cock.

Ryan and Heather have done this position before, many times. It's one of his favourite positions. Almost every time, it takes Heather off guard, being held upside like this. Nikki gets off the lounge and stands on top of it. She gestures to Ryan to approach. Curious, he slowly walks over to Nikki. Ryan being careful not to trip. Nikki now stands a couple of inches over Ryan because of the furniture.

He comes close to the lounge until his shins are touching the furniture. Ryan and Nikki are facing one another as Heather continues blowing him. Nikki smiles as she leans down and starts to tongue Heather's asshole. Ryan smiles back at Nikki as the two licks and sucks Heather's pussy and butthole.

"Oh fuck!" Heather exclaims.

She stops blowing Ryan to pant, switching to give him a one-handed handjob. Ryan and Nikki are madly eating away at Heather genitalia. They pause for a minute to French kiss, exchanging the taste of Heather's ass and pussy in each other's mouths. Heather's climax hits her like electricity; her entire body trembles almost violently.

Ryan pauses from licking pussy to concentrate on holding Heather. As her grip loosens around Ryan's body. Nikki, however, doesn't stop, pushing her tongue as far as it will go in Heather's asshole. Once Heather comes down from her cloud nine experience of pleasure, she returns to blowing Ryan with gusto. Before, Heather went so, but now she uses speed to blow Ryan. Nikki kneels and decides to help out.

Heather takes the top half of Ryan's large shaft. Nikki takes the bottom half, paying more attention to his large testicles. Ryan moans at feeling two tongues work on his cock. He feels his balls tighten and will soon cum. However, Heather stops sucking to speak up.

"Ryan? Can you put me down, please? I'm feeling a little dizzy."

All that time upside down for Heather is making her a bit unwell. Ryan sighs but puts her down. Nikki moves out of his way for him to put Heather gently down on the lounge. Heather smiles quite happily, her head resting on the lounge's armrest. She shivers as Heather lightly touches her pussy. Feeling all the mess of salvia in and around both her vagina and asshole, courtesy of Ryan and Nikki.

"Mmm, that's an awesome position. I want to try some"

Nikki didn't get to finish her sentence as Ryan 'attacks' her from behind. He forces Nikki to bend over the other armrest. Her upper body rests on the lounge while Nikki's feet are on the floor. Ryan takes hold of Nikki by the hips to perk her ass upward. Ryan lines his cock up with Nikki's asshole and pushes it in.

Nikki groans loudly as Ryan thrusts his shaft inside. Heather watches on with glee at seeing Ryan fuck Nikki's ass. Ryan doesn't take it slow; he pushes until his entire cock is inside Nikki's butt. Ryan ignores Nikki's grunts of pain as his shaft is gone from view.

"Mmm, that's so hot, baby. All the huge, black cock inside that small tight ass," Heather comments.

Heather cannot help but play with herself. Sliding a finger up and down along her moist pussy lips. Ryan grins at Heather as he gets on the lounge, on his knees. He doesn't pull his shaft out of Nikki's tight asshole while moving. Nikki grunts as she feels herself being pushed into the centre of the furniture, on her hands and knees.

12