Texas BBC Massacre Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan couches above Nikki as he picks up the speed of his thrusts. Ryan pauses when Nikki's ass makes a wet farting noise. Nikki tries to bury her red face in furniture to hide her embarrassed expression. Ryan doesn't laugh, seeing Nikki's reaction, just continues to fucking. Ryan pushes his entire cock in, and when the head of his shaft is almost in sight, Ryan inserts it back in.

"Enough hiding bitch!" Ryan tells Nikki.

He grabs a handful of Nikki's hair, pulling her head out, hiding within the lounge. Nikki moans lustfully from the rough treatment. Heather leans over and places her hands on Nikki's cheeks to gaze into her eye's.

"Don't be shy, Nikki. The first time Ryan fucked my asshole, I was making farting sounds too"

Nikki could only moan in response. Heather smiles as she inclines her head forward and kisses Nikki. The two women French kiss as Ryan watches on while fucking Nikki butt, doggy style. Both Ryan and Nikki are sweating madly from the anal fucking. It feels like Nikki butt is trying to grip his cock even tighter. And soon, he realises why as Nikki lets out a muffled squeal while kissing Heather.

Nikki has a tremendous climax; she goes cross-eyed as Nikki almost goes unconscious. Even though her body goes limp, Nikki's ass squeezes Ryan's shaft even tighter.

Ryan pumps away a few more strokes before he too cum. Letting out a yell as Ryan empties a big load of sperm in Nikki's asshole. His balls quiver as shot after shot if semen is let loose.

Wiping sweat from his brow, Ryan pulls out. It's a difficult task as Nikki's asshole doesn't seem to want to let his cock go. When Ryan's shaft is finally free, he stares at Nikki's gaping asshole. A small trickle of his sperm leaking out before her butthole closes shut. Nikki lays on the lounge in exhaustion, trying to regain her breath. She closes her eyes to rest. Heather sits up and leans over Nikki's body. She opens up Nikki's buttcheeks to see the sperm Ryan has just dumped there.

Heather rims Nikki's ass, which makes Nikki groan. However, Heather stops sucking, unable to get any of Ryan's tasty sperm. She lets out a disappointed sigh, but an idea comes to her. Heather gets up and runs to the kitchen. Ryan watches her go, amused and curious about what Heather is up to. She returns with a clear plastic straw. Ryan shakes his head in disbelief.

"Are you going to?" Ryan begins to ask.

"Can you hold her open for me?" Heather asks with a cute pout.

Ryan does as Heather asks, pulling Nikki's butt cheeks apart. Heather gets back on the lounge, on her hands and knees. She hovers over Nikki's exposed asshole. Heather inserts the straw inside Nikki's butt, causing Nikki to twitch a little from the insertion. Ryan couldn't help but notice a smile on Nikki's face, unsure whether she's conscious or not. Heather sucks hard until Ryan can see his sperm travelling up the straw.

Heather stares right at Ryan as she slurps up his cum directly from Nikki's asshole. The loud slurping is echoing throughout the lounge room. Heather sucks hard to make sure all the sperm is gone from Nikki's backdoor. When there's no more cum coming up the straw, Heather stops sucking. She opens her jaw to show Ryan the thick pool of sperm in her mouth.

Ryan thought that Heather would drink it down. Instead, Heather turns Nikki over to face upward. Nikki opens her eye's tiredly, becoming awake and alert. Heather hovers over Nikki and pry open her mouth. A cascade of sperm falls from Heather's mouth and into Nikki's mouth. Nikki sits up and kisses Heather.

Ryan gets a nice close view, centimetres apart, from the sexy scene before him. They feed each other the thick salty sperm as the two French kisses wildly. Heather and Nikki break off their kiss to glare at one another.

"Slut", Nikki snaps at Heather.

"Bitch", Heather says back.

Ryan thought the two were about to exchange blows. Until Heather and Nikki smile at each other. They turn to Ryan, both happily smiling at him. They notice Ryan cock, hard again,

"Mmm, does that big black cock ever go down?" Nikki asks Heather.

"Don't think so", Heather replies with a wink at Ryan.

Heather loses the smile, and her face becomes serious.

"But we should all stop for a moment and discuss something," Heather tells the others.

Heather and Nikki shuffle about, sitting on either side of Ryan. Heather on the right and Nikki on the left. At almost the same time, both women grasp Ryan's hard cock. Ryan shakes his head at the two's antics. Unable to work out if Heather and Nikki are friends or enemies. But he is curious about what Heather wants to talk about. So Ryan decides to make himself comfortable while they talk.

"While we chat, ladies. Come and sit here," Ryan orders, slapping his dark thighs. "I want those wet pussies sliding up and down my thighs."

Both woman reluctantly takes their hands off his cock. Heather sits on Ryan's right thigh, and Nikki sits on the other one. The two women begin to slowly grind their vaginas along his legs, as Ryan ordered. He can feel their pussy juices moistening his thighs.

"I don't think (gasp) we can talk (moan) like this, Ryan," Heather tells Ryan.

"I (moan) kind of like (moan) this position", Nikki replies.

Heather and Nikki start kissing and licking any part they can reach on Ryan's face. His neck, cheek and ear. Ryan slides his hands around the back of the two women. Both Heather and Nikki tense up when they feel Ryan's fingertips getting close to their butts.

"So, let's chat," Ryan announces.

Heather and Nikki look at Ryan with disbelief. Not sure they can talk like this as they continue to rub their vaginas along his thighs. Ryan rolls his eyes at the two.

"Okay, stop sliding, ladies. So we can chat."

Nikki stops almost immediately. Heather, on the other hand, keeps moving as she is close to cumming. Ryan frowns and slaps Heather on the butt. That makes her stop moving. Heather groans but gets back to the issue at hand. She turns to look at Nikki.

"Some ground rules for you, Nikki."

Nikki's face sours, she opens her mouth to retort. Ryan silences her with a glare. Nikki sees Ryan's glaring at her and stays silent.

"Rule one. I get first dibs on Ryan. Anytime and anywhere," Heather tells Nikki.

"Rule two. You are ours. Any order we give you, do it. No hesitation or excuses."

Nikki frowns as she is deep in thought. Ryan begins to wonder if maybe Nikki is having second thoughts. But she nods, agreeing to Heather's terms. Ryan and Heather exchange a smile.

"Now that's out of the way," Ryan says.

Ryan rubs his index fingers in circular motions around the rim of both Heather and Nikki's assholes. Ryan turns his attention to the bouncing tits. He is becoming enamoured by their bouncing movement. Heather's big pale tits and Nikki's tanned perky tits. He starts with his girlfriend first.

Ryan licks and sucks Heather's right breast and then Nikki's left breast. Ryan then exchanges kisses with the women. First with Heather and then turns his head to kiss Nikki. Ryan can see that the women are about to cum soon and puts a stop to it.

"No one is allowed to cum, without my permission", Ryan orders.

Both women stop grinding their pelvis. They stare at Ryan in disbelief as Heather and Nikki are a breath away from their climax.

"That doesn't mean stop," Ryan tells them.

They resume riding his thighs again, but this time at a slower pace. Ryan sits back comfortably, watching the two beautiful women pant and moan while grinding themselves on Ryan's leg. Sweating madly as their faces contort from the effort of holding back from cumming. Ryan decides to end the game as he leans forward again.

He starts to feast on the tits closest to him. He is licking and sucking Heather's right breast and then Nikki's left breast. Ryan exchanges kiss with the women. First with Heather and then turns and then kisses Nikki. Ryan can see that both Heather and Nikki are at the end of their ropes. Both of them grinding away quite furiously. Ryan's legs become quite wet from pussy juices. Moving his hands back around and inserting his index and middle finger in their assholes.

"Cum now!" Ryan tells them.

Both women arch their back upward as they scream like they are in a horror film. Their orgasms hit them so hard that it almost knocks them out. Heather and Nikki are in an unconscious state. Both of them fall back, and Ryan quickly reacts. He catches them both before they fall off the lounge. Heather and Nikki lean heavily on Ryan as they drape themselves over him. Both women are breathing in Ryan's ears. He glances down at his erection, still standing tall, ready to get some more action.

12