Texas Heat

Story Info
Kate and the black mechanics.
5.8k words
4.62
25.3k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chubber
chubber
93 Followers

"Oh honey thank God you answered! I'm in a bit of trouble and not sure what to do..........no I'm OK at least for now. The car broke down and I'm stuck on the side of the road........ I don't know, I know the car's new but it's not working...........don't get mad I didn't do anything it just stopped working...............please I just need your help...........no I'm not on the highway, there was all kinds of road construction and there was a detour and I think I took a wrong turn and now I have no idea where I'm at.........I know you're on the other side of the country but I don't know what to do and just need your help OK, Shit!"

Kate's husband finally settled down and Kate was able to use the maps on her phone to give him a pretty good idea of where she was at.

"OK, thank you," she said then clicked her phone.

God, I married such an asshole, she thought. She looked around the desolate Texas landscape and realized she was really in the middle of nowhere. She had left earlier that morning from Dallas to visit her sister in Austin which she had done countless times in the past. It was the first trip with the new Range Rover and the last thing she expected was for it to break down. The damn thing just stopped running and she had to coast over to the edge of this seemingly deserted road. And to make matters worse it was already hot, really hot; like 110 degrees hot and her little tank top and tiny shorts were already soaked with sweat and sticking to her body. After about 15 minutes her husband called back.

"Hello," she quickly answered.

"Yes, I know I'm in the middle of nowhere..........you did, oh that's great....when will they......OK I will..................thank you honey.............yes I'll call if they don't show."

Kate's husband Tom was mad but only because he was worried. His pretty blonde wife was kind of an air head and how she ended up where she did he had no idea. There was literally nothing within 50 miles of her. He'd finally found a mechanic in some rundown town who agreed to go pick her up. It costs him several hundred dollars, which he didn't mind he was rich, but he had no idea what was going to happen when they found her. He was no help: he and the kids were on the west coast visiting his parents.

Kate sat back down in her car and waited and waited and waited. Finally after over an hour she saw an old red truck coming her way. She anxiously jumped out and waved it down. It pulled over just in front of her and both side doors opened. Two sweaty black men climbed out, both tall, one lean and the other thick. They both took a few steps towards Kate then froze. Kate was confused at first as they openly gawked at her but then when she looked down at herself she realized what the issue was. What little cloths she had on were soaked and stuck to her like a second skin. Her full braless D cup breasts that looked even bigger on her small body stuck out as if she were topless. She looked back at the car thinking she might have something to put on but quickly realized she didn't; the only other clothing she'd brought was a bikini and that wasn't going to help. The car was new and she never packed to go to her sisters; she was there so often that she had her own things.

She turned back towards the guys and crossed her arms over her chest trying to cover herself.

The lean guy took another step forward as he said, "Mam, I spoke with your husband, seems like you could use some help."

She took a deep breath then said, "Yes, I really could. The car is new I don't know why it's not working."

He winked at her then said, "Well, we'll check it out. Names Otis and my friend here is Chet."

Chet nodded and Kate smiled as she said, "Nice to meet you both and thank you so much for coming, I thought I might be stuck out here. I'm Kate by the way."

"Pleasure mam, give us a few minutes and we'll see if we can figure out the problem," Otis said as he walked over to the car and popped the hood.

"Thank you."

She stood off to the side and watched the two men work. It didn't take more than a few minutes for Otis to shut the hood and walk over to her.

"Well, not completely sure what the problem is but it's definitely something digital. Won't know for sure until we can get it back to the shop."

"Oh no, really?"

"I'm afraid so, we'll get it hooked up; just give us a few minutes."

Ten minutes later Kate's car was attached to the back of Otis's truck and all three of them climbed into the cab. Kate sat in the middle literally shoulder to shoulder and thigh to thigh with the 2 huge black men that were over twice her 125lb frame. Otis cranked up the A/C but it was fighting a losing battle, the heat was unbearable.

"I apologize mam, the air in this old truck doesn't work very well," Otis said.

"It's OK, I'm just glad you guys came," she said but within minutes all three of them were dripping sweat.

Kate sat there uncomfortably pinned between the two giant black men. She stared straight ahead but couldn't help but notice both occasionally glance at her bare legs and sweat soaked breasts. Twenty minutes later not a word had been said but Kate noticed both occasionally appeared to adjust themselves and she quickly realized that she was causing their discomfort. She looked down at Chet and noticed what looked like the outline through his jeans of a thick pipe that led from his crotch to halfway down his leg. That cannot be what I think that is, she thought to herself. She then glanced over at Otis who's lose pants stuck straight up towards the sky. He would occasionally try and push it down but it would just bounce straight back up. Kate was really uncomfortable now; not just because of the situation but also because it was turning her on.

"Damn, I was afraid this was going to happen," Otis said breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"What," Chet asked?

"Truck's overheating, this heat and the weight are too much," he said as he pulled the truck over to the side of the road.

"We'll just have to let her rest a bit," he said as he shut the engine off.

"How long do we have to wait," Kate asked?

"Just depends, shouldn't be too long."

The guys rolled the window down but the air coming in was stifling.

"God, I can't believe how hot it is," Kate said exasperated.

"Ya, it's a scorcher," Chet said as he looked down admiring the pretty blonde and her fat full breasts.

"Well, might as well make the best of it. Excuse me ma'am," Otis said as he reached behind Kate and opened the window behind her head.

Kate leaned forward as Otis reached through. She could hear him fumbling with something then his hand came back through holding a six back of beer that had ice cold water dripping off of it. A few of the drops hit Kate in the back of her neck and it felt amazing. Otis pulled one out and offered it to Kate. She didn't really like beer but anything cold sounded good. She took the beer and Otis handed one to Chet. She popped it and took a long swig then held the ice cold can up to her head and sighed.

"Feel good," Chet asked?

"Yes, amazing. I'm so hot,"

Chet took a swig of his beer then lowered the can and pressed it to Kate's bare leg, "How about this, feel good too?"

Kate gasped and froze as Chet slowly ran the cold can up and down her tan, bare thigh. She relaxed a bit when Chet put the can to his lips and drained it. He tossed the can out the window then reached behind Kate into the ice chest and came back with another beer. This time he pressed the ice cold can to the back of her neck.

"Now I know this feels good," he said smiling.

Kaye sighed loudly. It did feel good, really good.

"Yes, it does," she nervously replied then guzzled the last half of her beer.

Chet took the can off her neck, cracked it and handed it to her. She grabbed it and took another long swig as Chet reached back and grabbed another one for himself. Otis finished his beer and tossed the can out the window. He popped another one and glanced over at Chet who winked at him.

"Well, I'm gonna stretch my legs a bit," Chet said as he opened the door and climbed out.

Kate scooted over a bit as she watched Chet peel his sweat soaked shirt off and toss it into the back of the truck. He was a really thick guy but not all fat; thick with muscle too. He reminded her of some of those football players that her husband watches on the weekend, the big ones that played on the line.

He put his hand down his pants and adjusted himself as he said, "I'll tell you one thing boy, I'm gonna have to have myself a yank when we get back to the station."

Otis laughed then said, "Ya, you and me both."

Kate turned her head towards Otis who was no longer trying to hide his arousal.

"Um, sorry," she managed to spit out.

"Not your fault Miss Kate, nothing you can do about nature," Otis responded.

Chet put his hands on top of the truck and leaned his head and upper body inside as he said, "Lady, do you always dress like this?"

Kate sighed then said, "No, I'm sorry, I don't. I was on my way to my sister's house. We were just going to hang by the pool with a few friends. I didn't think I'd have to get out of the car; I never do when I go. I just threw this on without really thinking; was just going to change into my bikini when I got there anyway."

Chet stared at her for a few seconds then smiled, "Bikini huh, sure would love to see that. It in the car?"

"Uh, yes," she nervously replied.

"I think you should go put that shit on, model it for us," Chet said with a grin.

Kate's eyes widened, "No, I can't do that."

"Sure you can. What you think Otis, you want to see this sexy bitch in a bikini?"

Otis laughed then said, "I sure would, I think that's something I would really like to see."

Kate froze and couldn't even open her mouth to respond.

"Ya, I think you should do that. It's the least you could do after we came all this way in this heat to save your pretty ass. Then you go and get our dicks all hard and shit."

"I'm sorry, I didn't intend to do that."

Chet laughed then climbed back into the car forcing Kate to shift back over towards Otis and was once again wedged between he and the now shirtless Chet. Otis handed him another beer and Chet quickly chugged it down in one drink. He tossed the can out the window then turned and looked back down at Kate who now had a nice buzz going from the two beers.

"Damn baby you got some nice legs on you," Chet said as he looked down at her smiling.

She looked up at him and smiled back as she said, "Thank you."

"Ya, real nice legs," he said as he placed his hand on her thigh.

Kate gasped then looked down at Chet's meaty, black hand as he started to slowly slide it up and down her thigh.

"What you say Otis? Don't this pretty lady have some nice fucken legs?"

"She sure does, real nice legs," Otis responded.

"Ya everything about this white bitch is sexy, even those pretty little feet," Chet said as he ran his hand down to her calf wrapping it around it and lifting her leg straight up until her foot was up in the air flip flop dangling off her red polished toes.

"Look at that foot Otis, ain't that a pretty foot?"

Otis smiled then said, "That is one damn pretty foot."

"It sure is," Chet said as he reached down with his other hand grabbing her other leg then spun her around until her feet were resting on his lap forcing her to fall back into Otis's lap immediately feeling his hard dick on the back of her head.

Chet pulled off her flip flops and tossed them on the floor. Kate's heart was racing as she watched him take her feet in his hands and rub them up and down his crotch. She could feel the hardness of his dick through his pants. Chet used her feet to massage his cock for a bit then when realizing she wasn't protesting unzipped his pants and pulled out his fat hard cock.

"Oh my god," Kate said the second she saw it. It was like nothing she'd seen before and easily twice the size of her husband's penis.

Chet smiled at her as he wrapped the soles of her feet around his dick and started to use them to jerk himself off. Kate couldn't take her eyes off Chet's dick and barely realized that Otis had slid his hand down grabbing a breast. He squeezed it a few times and when realizing that she wasn't going to stop him reached down pulling her tank top up to her neck until both boobs popped out.

"God damn, these are some nice fucking titties," Otis said as he squeezed one and then another.

Otis paused briefly to crack another beer. He took a big drink then turned the can upside down poring the remainder onto her breasts. Kate gasped but the cold beer splashing on her breasts felt amazing and a bit of relief from the constant heat. She glanced up at Otis as he looked down at her lustfully. He now had his hard cock out and wrapped Kate's long blonde hair around it using it to jerk off. The other hand went to her beer soaked breasts. Chet watched his friend rub her breasts as he continued to pleasure himself with her feet. Otis went from one breast to another then slid his hand down her flat belly to her shorts. He undid the top button, unzipped the zipper and slid his hand in. Kate thought about stopping him but realized she wanted it as much as he did. Otis slid a thick finger in her pussy and smiled when he felt how wet she was. He pulled it up and held it up for Chet to see. Her juices were literally running down is finger.

"Bitch is as horny as we are", Otis said.

Chet smiled then reached up and tugged her shorts and panties down and off, Kate lifted her ass to make it easier. Otis pulled her top completely off leaving her completely naked then slid two fingers back into her pussy.

"Feel good baby," Otis said.

Kate's mouth was wide open but she was unable to talk and just looked up at him and nodded.

Otis laughed then started to finger fuck her harder and faster, "Damn Chet, this white bitch is in heat."

Kate looked down and watched as Otis's fingers slid in and out of her in a side to side circular motion. Within moments her entire body started to shake and she threw her head back and screamed as the most intense orgasm she could remember ripped through her body.

"Damn baby, you cum like that with my finger just wait until I get my dick in ya," Otis said.

"Speaking of, I'll flip you for it," Chet said to Otis.

"No, you go first. Just don't cum in her; I hate me a messy pussy."

Chet smiled as he opened the car door, climbed out and pulled Kate to the edge of the seat by her feet. He put one leg over his shoulder and pinned the other to the dashboard then grabbed his dick and lined it up with her moist slit. Kate was still recovering from her orgasm and barely realized what was happening but when Chet popped the head of his dick in her eyes shot straight open. She looked down at the thick black cock slowly sliding into her then up at Chet's face.

She put a hand on his massive chest as she said, "Please, slow, go slow you're huge."

He winked at her then pushed forward sliding another inch in.

He looked over at Otis and said, "Damn, this shit is tight. As wet as she is dick still gets stuck."

Otis who was watching the action with his dick in his hand said laughing, "Her husband must have a tiny dick."

He pulled out a bit then pushed forward again and another inch slid in. Kate was now up on her elbows and watched wide eyed as the giant black dick slowly invaded her body. Chet took it slow and after a couple of minutes was only able to get about half of his cock inside. Kate's pussy looked to be stretched obscenely around Chet's girth and she couldn't take her eyes off it.

"Just start fucking her, it'll open up," Otis said.

Chet did as told and started to slide his cock out until just the head was in then ram home as much of his cock as he could. He started slow but quickly had a nice pace going and before long more and more of his cock began to disappear inside the squirming and screaming blonde. Kate had never experienced anything like this in her life and she quickly came again.

"Damn baby, you having more fun that we are," Otis said as he reached over and slapped her titties.

After a few more minutes and lots of screams and moans from Kate Chet's giant dick went balls deep into her gushing pink pussy.

Chet left it there then grabbed Kate by the hair pulling her face up so she could see as he said, "look at that baby, you got all that black dick in you now."

Kate looked down amazed that the entire length and girth had disappeared inside her. Chet let go of her head and it flopped back down on the seat as Chet went straight back to fucking this time a little harder and faster.

A few minutes later Chet looked up at Otis and said, "Damn boy, pussy's gonna get me. I'm gonna cum!"

Otis laughed as he watched Chet pump a few more times then pull out and launch rope after rope of hot sticky cum all over Kate's stomach and breasts. He finished then stuck his cock back in and pumped a few more times.

"Damn, that's some good fucking pussy," he said as he tried to catch his breath.

"Here, clean the bitch up. I don't want your shit on me," Otis said as he tossed Chet a rag.

Kate was exhausted and just lay there as Chet did his best to wipe the cum off her body. Once Chet had her cleaned up Otis grabbed her and pulled her to his side of the truck then picked her up and flipped her over setting her down on her stomach so her ass was bent over the truck seat.

He stepped back for a better look, "Damn this bitch got an ass on her too."

He slapped it a couple times then spread her cheeks apart to get a better look at her pussy and asshole.

"Damn, this is some prime first class white meat right here. Can't believe this bitch just fell into our laps," he said then slapped his dick on her ass a couple times and slid his cock in her pussy.

He was big but not as big as Chet and he slid in easily. He started to fuck her with long circular strokes and Kate quickly came and a minute later she came again.

"Damn boy, this pussy's like butter. Fucking milking my dick," Otis said as the sweat pored off his face and dripped onto Kate's ass.

Chet who stood off to the side drinking a beer and watching laughed then said, "I told ya that was some good fucking pussy didn't I."

Otis continued to fuck her like a dog for several minutes with Kate clearly enjoying every second of it. Finally Otis tensed up and started to buck into her a little quicker as he launched several streams of cum into the now quivering housewife. Once done he left himself inside her slowly rocking back and forth until his cock softened and fell out. After tucking his cock back in his pants he grabbed another beer and walked over to Chet.

They clicked cans then Otis said, "I'll tell you boy, you and I have fucked some pussy together but nothing like this."

Chet laughed then said, "Not even close, this bitch looks like a damn movie star."

They sipped their beers and turned back to look at Kate who had literally passed out with her legs spread and dangling 2 feet off the ground and a river of Otis's cum running out her pussy and puddling up on the ground below.

"Man, isn't that a sight," Otis said.

Chet laughed and they both watched as Kate finally started to come to and climbed back up into the truck. Otis nodded towards the truck and they both walked over and climbed in, again lodging Kate in the middle this time completely naked.

They sat there for a few moments quietly then Kate finally said, "I cannot believe I just did that. I don't do things like that."

"Ya, sure, either do we," Chet said the laughed.

She looked over at him then said, "No really, I don't do things like that. I've literally only been with three men my entire life and only my husband the last 15 years."

Otis looked over at her, "You're kidding."

"No, I'm not."

chubber
chubber
93 Followers
12