All Comments on 'Texas Heat'

by chubber

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TigersmanTigersman5 months ago

Good story. Loved the twist at the end. Every married white woman should try sex with black men like this wife did.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonder if they have crew at the shop?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Tigersman. Just like every black woman should try sex with white men.

As for the story, you lost me at the pipe under his jeans that went halfway down his leg. Ridiculous. You need to do a bit of research on the male anatomy before you write another myth filled story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good story! Would like to read more about Kate in another chapter.

RuthMRuthM5 months ago

Love the story white wife’s love black cock

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

Nothing to see here!

imageman14imageman145 months ago

Awesome Story! Please continue with part 2. Maybe on the way back she meets back up with Otis and Chet. They bring friends and fuck her airtight.

charliem100charliem1005 months ago

Loved it and agree with others, we need a 2nd chapter. There was a mention of an Old Abe back at the shop.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wish my wife can be fucked with two black cocks. I will go after them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Looking forward to reading about Kate's detout while going to visit her.......

ehppmsehppms4 months ago

Another good story, hope you write some more adventures of Kate either at the garage or elsewhere.

o0LisaD0oo0LisaD0o3 months ago

God I love this

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What and you idiots think her husband won't know her pussy has been tampered with, not to mention the diseases she caught from the dirty scrubs, and hears hoping she's pregnant so her husband can kick her whore ass to the curb, have fun living as a single mother cause we all know what those black men do when they get stupid whores pregnant, bye bye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My husband is proud of me for taking such good care of my car. I take it in for regular oil changes and tire rotations. not to mention when I have low tire pressure or any other small thing. Why? not because I am so car conscious. Its because of Andre. He is the sexy mechanic where I take my car. He's also the man who has been fucking me for the past three years regularly. I first met him when I had a nail in my tire and pulled into his garage. He fixed my tire and flirted so outrageously with me that before I left, I had given him a steamy kiss as thanks. By the time I got home I was so turned on thinking about that sexy black man that I used the shower head to get off three times! I told my husband the following day that the car was due for an oil change. He said he would take it in on Saturday but I told him I would handle it. I returned to Andres shop whearing a very thin and very sexy sundress. I was feeling naughty and left off the panties and bra. Andre was happy to see me and told one of his other mechanics to take over on the car he was working on and took me back into his office. That day he fucked me twice. once bent over his desk and the other time I rode his beautiful black shaft while he sat in his desk chair. Since then he and I have been together at least once a month. He teases me in front of his coworkers when I show up about needing a special lube job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous