Texas Jack Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arogue
Arogue
76 Followers

She began moving her head up and down faster now, sucking harder, her tongue moving feverishly over Rhett's engorged cock, sweeping over the throbbing head.

"I'm almost there, Kelly, I'm gonna cum," Rhett warned.

Kelly responded by sucking even harder, wanting him to erupt in her mouth, wanting to feel him cum, wanting to taste his semen again. She didn't have to wait much longer.

Groaning loudly in agonized pleasure, his body convulsing, Rhett's hot cum erupted from his cock like a volcano, thick ropes of semen exploded from the throbbing head of Rhett's cock, pouring into Kelly's eager mouth, running down her thirsty throat.

Hungrily, greedily she swallowed all Rhett had to give her, her lips caressing his cock, her tongue moving over the head and shaft as her mouth sucked him dry, milking him, leaving him spent and gasping for breath.

"Good GOD girl!!! I've never been pleasured that well in my LIFE!!" He complimented her, when his breath had returned.

"Thank you," she answered, her smile a combination of sweetness and downright wantonness, "I enjoyed it too."

Rhett pulled her to him and kissed her, tasting himself on her soft mouth. "Now we've got to be gettin' a move on. Our story can't hold up forever."

As they dressed Rhett got to see Kelly in a pair of tight jeans, the blue fabric stretching taught across her delectable ass.

"You thought of everything didn't you?" She said, pulling on the clothes he'd gotten her.
"Can you shoot? A handgun I mean." He asked.
"I'm better with a shotgun, but I can shoot, OK I guess." She answered honestly.

"Then I'll put this in your saddle bag," Rhett produced a short barreled .44 from behind his back and showed it to her. "It's loaded, so keep it out of sight. There'll be a Greener in your saddle scabbard, it'll be loaded too." He handed her some papers, "Here's bills of sale for everything you have, including the horse and saddle. Give this to the man at the livery stable, you have a bay gelding, so make sure he gives you the horse I bought."

Kelly nodded her understanding, repeating his instructions so they both knew she understood fully.

"Remember, give me an hour, then ride south out of town. I'll have a pack horse with me, so we'll have supplies on the trail." Rhett took Kelly in his arms and kissed her once more. "See you in a few hours." He said, then slipped out the door and was gone.

After waiting almost an hour, Kelly left the hotel and walked to the stable.

The owner was cooperative and she got the same horse Rhett had bought her, complete with saddle, bridle, saddlebags and a Greener shotgun in the scabbard.

"Your man was very specific about what he needed, and very specific about what would happen if I crossed him up. Please tell him I didn't." The old man said as Kelly mounted and rode off toward the south.

Even as early in the day as it was, the air was hot and still. As the horse walked, dust clouds rose from her hooves and hung there long seconds before falling back.

Once out of town, Kelly spurred the bay to a lope and they began to cover ground at a smooth easy pace. As she crested the ridge south of town, she could see the valley below her, and two horses moving off at a walk. She was able to catch up within the hour.

"Glad you could join me." Rhett said, patting Kelly on the shoulder and smiling a 'well done' at her.

"Tell me about Comanche Wells, Rhett. What's the town like? How big is it? What are the townspeople like? What's the dance hall like?"

"Slow down, My Love, let me answer the questions you've already asked." He drawled. "First, it's a town that we rebuilt, my men and I. We built it as a refuge, for ourselves and our kind. The townspeople? Well they're mostly southerners, driven from their homes after the war." He stopped talking and looked over at Kelly, her expression showed true interest.

"Tell me more, Rhett, tell me about you."

"Not much you don't know already, I'm an outlaw, a refugee from the Old South. My men and I refused to lay down our guns, so we fled to Mexico to join General Shelby, along the way we found Comanche Wells."

"But how do you survive there?" She asked, her eyes stared intently at him, their sapphire blue burning with interest, and renewed desire.

"Some of us raise cattle and horses. There's a lot of open range around there, Indian land. The Comanche leave us alone, they consider us to be like they are, enemies of the 'Blue Coats' as they call them, which we are. In exchange they have free access to the town and often barter there." Then Rhett changed the subject, "The dance hall? It's not much really, a frontier town saloon with just one girl working there."

"Is she your woman?" Kelly asked, surprised at the momentary feeling of jealousy she experienced.

"Christi? MY woman?" He laughed, "Christi is NOBODYS woman. I think you'll like her, I KNOW she'll like you."

They rode on into the evening, alternately riding and leading their horses.

"There's water along this route, and the occasional homestead. In two days, we'll be in the badlands, it'll be hotter and drier.

By sunset they had reached the bank of a stream and Rhett decided they'd camp there for the night. It was dark by the time they had taken care of the horses and pitched camp.

"It's so beautiful out here." Kelly said, her voice soft as Rhett sat beside her, their feet dangling in the cool water of the stream. They turned to look at each other, each could see the desire in the others eyes. Their lips met in a savage kiss, searing hot with pent up lust finally being allowed to break free.

Buttons and laces were undone clothing pulled and pushed off and aside to allow free access to their burning skin.

Kelly pushed Rhett down on his back and seized his hardening cock in her hand as she straddled his legs. "I want to feel this between my tits, Baby," she purred, leaning forward, her warm tits caressing Rhett's cock.

He felt her squeeze her magnificent breasts together, engulfing his erect cock in sweet, warm, satiny flesh. Then she began to move back and forth, slowly, her warm tits caressing the rigid shaft of his cock as it moved in and out of this tunnel of hot passionate skin. "Oh God!!! Kelly, do you know what you're doin' to me?" He groaned, feeling Kelly's nipples move up and down his body as her tits stroked and caressed his cock.

"Makin' you want me even more I hope." She said, her lips and tongue kissing his bare chest.

"Well you got what you asked for, girl," The outlaw responded, grabbing Kelly and rolling them both over, positioning himself above her, and between he outstretched legs. With no further preliminaries, Rhett plunged his ramrod cock into Kelly's eager pussy.

"OH!!!! YESSS!!!!" She gasped as she felt his rigid pole of flesh stabbing into her tight, yielding cunt.

Rhett began pounding his cock into her, hard and fast. Kelly matched his every stroke, moving her hips up to meet his powerful, driving thrust.

Ignoring the heat, the caked trail dust on their skin, the rivulets of sweat running down their bodies, they moved together. Demanding/yielding, thrusting/receiving, inviting/accepting, their bodies moved in a ballet of desire.

Rhett felt Kelly's tight cunt gripping his cock as it pounded into her, her pussy lips stretched around his swollen shaft, clutching his cock, her satin thighs wrapped about his torso, as her heels beat on his butt like a drum.

"YESSS!!! YESS!!!,. YESSS!!!" Kelly moaned loudly as her climax approached. She dug her fingernails into Rhett's back, dragging them across his skin, leaving thin trails of blood in their wake.

Neither cared, only their lust, the satisfaction of their burning desire, mattered now.

Rhett grunted and groaned as he felt his balls filling, growing tighter, as his steam hammer cock pounded into Kelly's hungry body harder and harder, faster and faster, deeper with each merciless thrust, until, "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" She cried, her body shaking under the onslaught of a shattering orgasm. Her hot fluids flowing freely, washing Rhett's raging cock, she exploded around him, engulfing him in her passion, until he too, could hold back no longer. His balls spasming, his body convulsing, Rhett's cock erupted within Kelly's hot wet pussy. As his erupting cock pulsated, more and more hot cum poured into Kelly's eager cunt, her pussy lips caressing his throbbing cock as she milked him, draining every drop of semen his balls sent forth, until he was spent.

They lay there for long moments, waiting for their breathing to return to normal their hearts to slow down some.

"Kelly, that was, an overwhelming experience." Rhett said quietly, slowly getting to his feet, then offering Kelly his hands to help her up. "But now it's time to cool down." He laughed, grabbing the girl around the waist and leaping into the stream with her held tight to him.

They splashed and played in the cool water, acting like kids, dunking each other, splashing each other, then floating on their backs as the clear water washed their bodies, carrying off the trail dust, sweat and cum that had accumulated on their skin.

"You sleep," Rhett said as Kelly stretched, cat like, on the bedroll, "I'll stand guard and wake you in four hours."

"You need to sleep, Rhett, you've been goin' since way before dawn." Kelly protested.

"We can't both sleep out here, Kelly, I'll take the first shift, then you'll have to take over."

At around two in the morning, Rhett gently woke Kelly.

"Nothin'' out there, just keep your ears open. You won't see much, but you'll be able to hear. If you hear anything that doesn't sound right, wake me up. In any case, wake me by dawn."

Kelly accepted Rhett's shotgun and sat with her back to a tree as the outlaw rolled onto his side and was asleep in minutes.


Chapter Three – The Group Grows

The second day on the trail to Comanche Wells was as hot and dusty as the first had been. Kelly was beginning to, almost, regret joining up with this outlaw, though she DID enjoy their sexual interludes, those she enjoyed a great deal.

"There's a cabin near here." Rhett said, dropping back to ride beside Kelly, "We should be there in a few more hours." He shaded his eyes and looked up, "Looks to be around noon now, maybe a little after. With a little luck, we'll be there well before dark."

Kelly smiled weakly, then shifted in the saddle.

"My ass is sore." She admitted, "Between you and this saddle, I'm all aches and pains" She joked, her eyes brightening a little.

"I know this isn't an easy ride Kelly, and I admire you for joining me." He reached over and squeezed her hand. They rode on like that for a few miles, hand in hand.

At Rhett’s praise, Kelly’s spirits rose and she took pride in being a woman able to withstand hardship. All thoughts of regret were driven from her mind.

After about an hour, they dismounted and walked the horses. All of them needed to move about, the horses needed to rest, and Kelly and Rhett to stretch their legs.

"I don't believe it!" Kelly said as they walked, shaking her head and laughing.

"What do you not believe?" Rhett asked, innocently.

"I want you again. Right here, and right now." She said stopping and casting her seductive, heavy lidded blue eyes on the outlaw.

"Let’s hobble the horses first." He grinned, "Can't have THEM runnin' off."

He tied them to a tree and he and Kelly settled onto the sparse grass, wrapping their arms around each other.

"If I'm gonna' have to ride until nightfall, I'm not goin' to be able to fuck you." She said, kneeling between Rhett's legs, "But I want your cock, and I want your mouth on my pussy." She informed the smiling bandit.

In moments they were naked, Kelly's satin thighs straddled Rhett's head as she lowered her hot, wet pussy onto his waiting mouth.

As Rhett's tongue began to move over her spreading petals, Kelly lowered her mouth onto Rhett's, now rigid, cock. The Texas sky above them, their mouths hungrily devoured each other. Rhett's lips and tongue moving over Kelly's swollen clitoris, darting in and out of her hot, wet cunt.

She, in turn, sucked Rhett's cock deep into her mouth, swallowing him, making him feel the tightness of her spasming, throat.

Rhett could feel the vibrations of Kelly's low, pleasured moan as his tongue flicked back and forth over her clit, sending shivers of excitement running up and down Rhett's rock hard pole.

As they sucked and licked each other, their passions rose, desire burned within them as their mouths moved in the rhythms of unbridled lust, each urging the other higher and higher, closer and closer to the edge.

Rhett could feel his orgasm building deep inside him, like a high country storm, growing in strength and intensity.

Kelly, too, could feel herself nearing the brink, her nipples swollen and hard, her breathing ragged as her muscles tensed and relaxed, her mouth eagerly sucking Rhett's throbbing cock, her mouth thirsting for his hot seed.

In what felt like an explosion of lust; Rhett and Kelly experienced their orgasms at the same time, her juices flowing freely over his probing, tongue his scalding cum erupting into her sucking mouth.

Their bodies shuddered as they were caught up in the throes of this titanic climax.

Rhett's cock pulsated as more and more of his hot semen poured down Kelly's eagerly, spasming throat as she swallowed Rhett's throbbing cock head.

Kelly's pussy lips twitched and clutched at Rhett's flicking tongue as he licked and sucked her sweet juices from her, juices she freely gave to him, her breasts heaving, her breathing ragged, her body convulsing under the intensity of it.

In moments, they were spent and rolled apart to let the warm breeze cool and dry their fevered flesh. They touched, but only lightly, tender, gentle touches of satisfied passion.

It was Rhett that broke the silence, "I reckon the horses are rested enough by now."

Kelly just sighed, running her soft hand over Rhett's hard thigh, feeling the strength that lay coiled like a spring beneath his skin.

"Will my legs get that hard?" Kelly asked, sitting up to look at her outlaw lover.

"They'll get harder then they are now, but not like mine, leastwise I HOPE not." He grinned, squeezing her warm, soft, silky thigh.

Before too long they were on the trail again, horses and riders feeling rested. The shadows were growing very long when they crested a ridge and Rhett pointed to the shaded valley beneath them.

"There's the cabin," He frowned, "And it looks like it ain't empty." He pointed to the thin wisps of white smoke drifting up from the chimney to be carried away by the cooling breeze of a Texas evening, and the horses wandering about in the small corral behind the cabin.

"We going to pass it by then?" Kelly asked, really wanting to sleep in a bed tonight.

"No, but I'm gonna have to find out who's in there first." He said, looking over the valley landscape. "We'll ride down that trail to the west. It runs through some heavier trees and you can holdup there under some cover, while I holler up the cabin."

About two hundred yards from the cabin, Rhett had Kelly stop and stay under cover.

She protested, then stepped down and tied her horse up, taking her sixgun from her saddlebag and tucking it in her belt.

Rhett rode slowly toward the house, both hands in plain sight, when he was about a hundred yards out he called, "HELLO THE HOUSE!!!!" There was no response, so he rode a little closer, feeling more uneasy with each yard he advanced. "HELLO THE HOUSE!!!" He yelled, at about seventy-five yards. There was still no response. "I sure as Hell don't like this." He said to himself as he approached still closer, halting at fifty yards and calling out again. He dismounted when there was still no answer and started walking toward the house, the buckskin gelding on his left side.

At about twenty-five yards a shot came from the house, Rhett felt the bullet buzz past his right cheek. In a single motion, he pushed the horse away to his left, and dove, rolling, to his right. When he stopped, he was on his belly in the tall grass, his Colt in his hand.

"I'M MEANIN TO KILL YOU, JACK!!!" A man’s voice cried from a cabin window.

"THAT YOU PETE??" Rhett called back, thumbing back the hammer on his .44.

Pete Bagwell was a bounty hunter, he had been a Kansas Red Leg during the war, but he was too much even for those fucking Yankees, and they cashiered him from the Army. Bagwell was also a renegade, a cutthroat and a bloodthirsty butcher, specializing in women and children.

"YEAH, IT'S ME, JACK. AND I'M FIXIN TO COLLECT THAT RE WARD MONEY!"

In an explosion of movement, Rhett started shooting toward the cabin as he jumped up and ran to his right, toward the side of the house. Diving forward and rolling to a halt, still in the concealment of the tall grass. Quickly replacing the spent cartridges, Rhett prepared for Pete's next move, straining his eyes to see what window Pete was behind. "Damn I wish I had my Winchester." Rhett regretted leaving it on his saddle. Rhett found a large stone and tossed it, low, further to his right, making it look like he was crawling through the grass.

A flash and puff of smoke appeared in the window next to the door, as Pete took the bait.

Rhett took quick aim and fired at the place where the flash came from.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

There was no return fire. Either Pete was down, or playing possum, either way Rhett knew he had to take the window, and take it now. He reloaded and sprinted toward the cabin, stooping forward and running in a zigzag, expecting to feel the hot, hard, punishing impact of a bullet at any instant. He reached the cabin and dove for the ground, using the thick log wall as a shield.

"COME ON OUT PETE. LET'S MAKE IT WORTH OUR WHILE."

The only sound he heard was the sobbing of a female.

Rhett crept along until he was below the window where Pete had been. Then like a spring being released, he leapt through and rolled, winding up on his feet, pistol ready, looking at Pete sprawled on the floor, blood surrounding the big hole in his chest, his eyes staring up, unseeing, at the cabin rafters. Then he saw the source of the sobbing. Crouched in a corner of the cabin was a girl, young, no more than twenty, and pretty. Her clothes were torn, and she was plenty scared. There was no sign of serious injury.

"It's all right now Ma'am, he's dead, and he can't hurt you," Rhett said, trying to sooth the terrified girl. He leaned out the window and called for Kelly to come ahead, then unbarred the door and swung it open.

When Kelly arrived, both horses in tow, she was startled at seeing the body as Rhett dragged it outside, but then went right to the girls side to comfort her as Rhett began to bury Pete's body.

By the time Rhett came back in, Kelly and the girl were sitting side by side, the girls head on Kelly's shoulder as Kelly gently stroked the girls long blonde hair.

"Tell him, Honey." Kelly urged. The girl sat up and looked at Rhett, her eyes, still wet from tears, were clear and bright, and a very beautiful green.

The girl started telling her story, She had been working in a 'house' in the town we had just left. Pete had bought her from the Madam. "At first I figured he would be like any other customer, but he wasn't. He beat me, beat me with a bull whip." She said, her eyes filling again as she shrugged her shirt open to display the marks, "And he burned me with his cigars." She said, showing a fresh puckered burn mark on the swell of her young breast.

"He ain't gonna hurt you again Ma'am." Rhett said, his eyes moving appreciatively over the girl’s young body.

"My name's Peg. Kelly told me who you are, Rhett." The girl said softly, her hand grasping Kelly's.

"We should take her with us, Rhett." Kelly suggested, looking at Peg and Rhett, with her blue eyes heavy lidded and seductive.

Arogue
Arogue
76 Followers