All Comments on 'Texas Pt. 03'

by TheGreatLakes

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Bleep735Bleep735over 4 years ago

Fantastic story. Please keep it up. You make Texas sound magical, but it might just be me thinking about Nikki & Trish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Small point

No school would ever rescind a scholarship because of a career ending injury on the field. Rest of the story was great that bit just bothered me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved The Whole Thing!

Great story! I can’t wait for your next chapter. I would enjoy reading lots more chapters about this loving hard working family.

TheGreatLakesTheGreatLakesover 4 years agoAuthor
Funny

It's interesting that some people get so bent out of shape because the story doesn't go exactly as they want. I would tell them to write their own story but that would be a waste of time. You either like the story or don't. You aren't out any money either way. Word is I delete those anonymous comments if they don't actually give useful feedback. To the majority, I appreciate you taking the time to read my work. Thank You! I hope you enjoyed it.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 4 years ago

Good story didnt like the switching not my thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bummer

First the mother gets married when her son is hospitalised, then the partner switch. Both these were just something I couldn't stomach, also Jim being cool with mom-son incest. But these are just my 2 cents.

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago

felt rushed?

The first two parts you explained in detail, told their stories.

this part felt somehow rushed. At the end of part 2, I felt giddy about him meeting Trish again and how their relationship would go. how they worked it out and such. you went a good length on part one to describe their relationship and all that.

now she explained a bit sobs cried and they're back together "just out of nowhere", why not let them "find" back together properly and fall in love endlessly.

because you ended her part in part 1 texas abruptly and the relationship seemed of casual nature/ casual relationship. not the endless love kinda relationship where you would make such lifechanging decisions as moving somewhere with someone.

The first two parts really filled me with the need to read more and the next part. anticipation for more.

To me, part 3 felt like, Story here, drama there, this and that explained fast forward, "and here the story basically ends".

Don't get me wrong. I still liked your Story very much so, but I think some things could've been worded differently, explained. Not the Story in a different direction just more into detail. Barely scratched the surface here.

Swapping Partners, not a fan of but I think you did a good job of mentioning it but not graphically go into it (there your lack of details was kinda good for me lol).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
had a good start

I quite enjoyed the first two parts. But honestly, I couldnt even finish this last part. I didnt feel the love the other parts had. All the "love" here just felt like lust. Which is most likely because I only like monogamy when you're married. (I wish it displayed all the tags associated with the stories). You're a great writer, and unfortunately I couldnt connect with it for this one. But others love you, so keep it up mate.

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
the ending was not good

the best would have been the three of them together. the ending ruined all the love jason and nikki felt for one another. the ending was rushed, it feels like you just wanted to separate them and did it anyway, uncaring of previous story line.

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

A good story, but would have been much, much better without the wife swapping. Have no idea why there was need to screw up a good story by throwing that in. Part 3 sadly kind of puts a pall over parts 1 and 2.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago
So disappointing

All he did is drink Beer and let the Women dictate things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lost potential

The first 2 parts were really well written and enjoyable. Hell I even didn't mind the sudden twist of Trish suddenly being back and then madly in love again, but the way this third part played out, it really didn't need her falling for Jim. At best a three way with mom, son and Trish would have been great, but the swapping and Trish falling for Jim, just downplayed the fact that earlier in the chapter she swore he was all she ever wanted. Shame, it was going so well

Lovetron52Lovetron52over 3 years ago

I enjoyed the series. It is different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Was suppose to be a mother son love story but its anything but and everything her parents said about trish is true looks like big Jim is running the show they dont need Jason at this point

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

WTF? Mom son love story?? Fuck. Imwasted 3 hours on this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Хороший рассказ. Как насчёт того чтобы мама тоже забеременела в следующей части?

nicho1855nicho1855almost 3 years ago

I really liked it. Sadly it looks like another good Lit Author has bitten the dust, having had a gutful of all the whining negative comments. Honestly, why would anyone waste countless hours of their time writing a story just so some pack of assholes who have never had the guts to write their own story can bag the shit out of it.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoy this multi-tiered love story. I was totally surprised by the multi-plot/subplot development. The characters continued romantic, sensual, and sexual growth was truly wonderful and believable. Their ardor and passion for their respective partners was beautiful. I sincerely hope you find the willingness to write additional chapters to this story. It should continue. For those who want nothing more than wham bam/jerk off sex stories go find another author or web site.

Mrwonderfulll42Mrwonderfulll42almost 3 years ago

What a wonderful story! Being a Texan helped me relate to a lot of things in this story. A great tale of people starting life poorly and ending up with all their dreams coming true.

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

It’s a shame that you never got to write that last chapter, but it’s a very nice story non the less.

HornyJon61HornyJon61over 2 years ago

Excellent story, well written and engaging. I really felt for the characters and the sex just added to it. VERY WELL DONE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good series but what killed it for me was when everything blew up at the convention,,, mom and trish ,,, then Jim and trish ,,,, that’s why It when from 5 starts to 3 ,,,,, sorry

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story that should probably be made into a movie. I too, would like this series to continue, although there were a few errors concerning Texas geography...

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story that should probably be made into a movie. I too, would like this series to continue, although there were a few errors concerning Texas geography...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wat u people have in ur mind ,, excellent story,,?? In begging there is love motion and mom_son love That story turn to big shit and in end the big Jim fuck his mom and his wife and u speak of love ?? It's swing shit filthy story there is no love just bollshit , if love some one u don't sharing hem with any one , I wasted my time with u , I dislikes it ,pfffff

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 1 year ago

Part 1 was great. 5 Stars. Downhill from there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You lost me with this swinging BS. Where is the love? Couldn't get past page 3.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Once the swinging shit happened I stopped reading

Aussie1951Aussie19514 months ago
Great story but

Chapters one and two were brilliant but chapter three was really disappointing. Wife swapping ruined for me. It was a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ up until then. Sorry ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous