Texas Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom smiled at me, "I know you do. I'm glad your able to understand that I have things I want out of life just like you."

"I know," I told her, "I'm sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry about Jason. If we didn't have feelings, we wouldn't be humans!"

"How come you're so smart?"

"Because I'm the mom of the next football star!"

We had a good laugh, and it put me in a better mood. When we got to mom's motel, she asked me to come in and have a beer with her. It was still early, and I really couldn't tell her no after she'd driven all the way to see my game.

***

"I'm going to change clothes really quick, the beers in the fridge."

Mom went into the bathroom, and I got a couple of Budweiser bottles out of the little room refrigerator that most motels had, and sat in a chair by the bed and turned on the TV.

When mom came out of the bathroom, I had to stare at her. She had on a little white nightgown that barely covered her crotch. With small straps over her bare shoulders and you could pretty much see right through it!

"You like?" She asked and spun around in a circle, "I got this just for you."

My dick started to get uncomfortable in my jeans when she stood there in front of me. I could see her hard nipples and the dark patch of her pubes through the sheer cloth.

"Well?"

"It's beautiful!"

"Glad you like it," Mom said and came over and took my beer from my hand.

She took a big drink and then set it on the nightstand. And then she went and shut off the lights. When she came back, I was still just sitting there, thinking about Jim.

"We haven't seen each other for a long time," She told me and leaned down to kiss me.

I found myself kissing her back but not moving. She grabbed my hands and stood back up.

"Don't you want to make love to me?" She frowned when I didn't move.

"What about Jim?" I said without thinking.

"Have you been sleeping with Trish?"

"Yes."

"Does that mean you don't love me anymore?"

"Of course, not mom, I'll always love you!"

"And I've been sleeping with Jim. But it doesn't change how much I've always loved you."

I looked at her and realized she was right. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her, and the love I felt for her made me forget everyone but her. It was one of those special moments. Nothing else mattered to me but her as we kissed.

It was one of the most heated, passionate lovemaking sessions I'd ever had. It was like it might be our last time on earth together. We needed each other just as bad as we needed air.

Mom ended up on top of me in a 69. I gripped her lovely ass cheeks tightly and licked and sucked her sweet pussy to a massive orgasm that made her take her mouth off my dick and yell so loud I was afraid someone would call security!

I couldn't wait any longer and rolled her off me on to her back and hurried to get between her legs. I was so excited I fumbled around between her thighs, trying to enter her.

Mom reached down between us and guided me into her wet pussy. I rammed my cock balls deep and began pumping her hard and fast.

"OH, YES! OH MY GOD!" Mom moaned, "Ahhhh yeah, OOoohhhh, yes, Baby!"

I was already so close I didn't know how long I would last, but I held off as long as I could.

"Unh, Unh, Ummmmm..." Mom was saying each time I slammed into her, "Fuck me, Oh GOD Jason, Fuck ME!"

"OHHh AHHHHH!" I grunted out loud and started cumming.

Mom grabbed my ass with both hands and kept me balls deep in her pussy, "YESSS OH FUCK YESSSSSS!" She yelled out, and I felt her pussy tighten up around my throbbing cock.

I kept spurting deep in her hot juicy twat. My cock almost hurt it throbbed so hard. It kept throbbing even after I was drained of cum. We just kept kissing until my limp dick just gave up and slipped out her.

I was emotionally and physically exhausted but in a good way. I looked at the clock and was surprised at how much time had passed.

Mom rolled over to me and put her head on my chest and looked at me with dreamy eyes.

"Jason, I love you to death! Do you still think any man I sleep with could change what we have together?"

"No."

"So, stop worrying about it. I want you to be happy and married someday. I like Trish, but it won't stop me from loving you no matter who we end up with."

Mom was right. I loved Trish, but I'd never stop loving my mom. I felt like the luckiest man in the world as I got dressed. I went back to the dorm to sleep after my mom kissed me goodbye. She'd be leaving early in the morning for home, and I already missed her.

***

Things were about to change for me, the last game of the season. We played LSU at their field and were getting soundly beaten. The coach tried everything, including putting me in to save the game. It didn't happen because their defense were monsters! I did manage to get one TD before my game ended.

It ended on the next drive when I got sacked by two LSU monsters. I heard something snap like a dry tree limb in my right ankle, and then the pain hit. I don't even remember being carted off the field. I just came to the next morning after emergency surgery.

When I woke up, my eyes felt heavy, and everything was blurry, so I fell back asleep. The next time I woke up in the afternoon, I saw someone sitting there, but it was blurry.

"Jason?" She asked, "Are you awake?"

"Sort of."

"Oh, God, Jason!" Trish said and rushed over to hold my hand, "Thank God you're alive!"

"It's just a bruise, Where am I?"

"Baton Rouge, don't you know?"

"Oh, yeah, the football game, did we win?"

"No, but you gave it one hell of a try, babe."

My head was clearing, and Trish's face came into focus. She was crying for me.

"What's all the tear's, I'll be fine in a few days."

She just looked at me and cried harder.

"What aren't you telling me, Trish."

"I shouldn't say the doctor should tell you."

"You tell me what happened to my foot?"

Trish got herself under control and looked sad as she said, "Your ankle was a mess, not your foot. They had to operate, or you would have lost both."

I had a hard time processing that but got the drift. I looked down at my right leg. My foot was in a cast and elevated by some sort of sling.

"It doesn't look so bad; how soon do I get out of here?"

"A couple of days. I tried to call Nikki, but nobody answers."

"It would just worry her anyway. I'll tell her when we get home."

"Okay."

I was getting more alert by the minute, and my ankle was starting to hurt.

"You came all this way to see me?"

"Of course, I did! Did you think I wouldn't?"

"I don't know babe; I think they got me all doped up. Thanks for coming to see me."

Trish smiled and held my hand, "You aren't getting away that easy."

"So how bad is it?"

"I shouldn't say, but it was bad."

"Come on, tell me the bad news."

Trish looked around the room and took a deep breath and then let it out.

"The good news is you'll be able to walk again but probably with a limp."

"The bad news is?"

"You probably won't be playing football anymore. God, I'm so sorry!" and she started crying again.

It was a shock to hear that, and I sort of ignored it. I would get another doctor when I got back home and find out the real truth.

"Don't worry, I can get a job selling pencils on the street corner or something."

That made her cry again!

"Now, what's wrong?" I asked.

"How can you joke about this?"

"I got you holding my hand, how bad could it be?"

"Damn it, Jason, you have no idea how much I love you!"

We kissed, and then the nurse came in to check me out.

***

A few days later, I was not in a good mood. The doctors had shown me the x-rays of my ankle before and after. It had been crushed more or less, and they did the best they could to save it. There wasn't such a thing as an ankle replacement like a knee or something. I knew my football days were over. They wanted mobile quarterbacks, not gimps like me.

Trish flew back to College Station with me. Pushing me through the airport in a wheelchair was not one of my brightest memories. I was sad and wondered what I would do next. She made me stay in her apartment, and that helped, but it was going to be a while before I could put weight on it.

Mom and Jim showed up a few days later. She felt awful because they had been gone to Cancún, Mexico. Mom had on a wedding ring, and they'd gotten married. It seemed to be the final blow to me. I sort of fell into a depression when I found out. To top it off, the coach had told me my scholarship was canceled, and I had to move out when the year was over.

***

Big Jim and Mom came over one more time to see us, and I told them the news about how I had to move out. I didn't know what I would do, and I was feeling pretty down. I sort of snapped at mom and then apologized right after.

"I understand, son," Mom said, "This is a lot, but you'll get through it in the end."

"I just don't know what I'll do, mom. Football is all I had."

"Nonsense! You can do anything, so get over it!"

That woke me up, and she was right. I'd never been a quitter, and I wasn't about to let her down. I'd find some other way to make it.

Jim had listened to us and then spoke up.

"Jason, since we are now family, I might be able to help if you're interested?"

I perked up, "I could use some help right now if you're offering."

"We have an extra cabin on the ranch. Nothing fancy, but it will keep the rain off your head. You can come live on the ranch with us until you decide what you want to do."

"I don't have any money to pay you right now," I told him.

"Once you recover, you can work it off."

"Doing what?"

"Cattle, that's what we do."

I looked at mom, and she was smiling, so was Trish, and I wondered if I was being set up.

"You want me to ride a horse and all that stuff? I've never ridden a horse before."

"You were born in Texas?" Jim asked me with his piercing blue eyes.

"Yes."

"Hell, son, it's in your blood then. I'll teach you how to ride and then work you to death!"

I looked at Trish, and she was nodding that I should take the offer.

"What about my girl?" I asked him because I wasn't about to lose Trish again.

Jim scratched his stubble of a beard, "Well, I don't know about that."

Mom punched him in the arm, "Stop teasing the boy!"

Jim smiled at her and then me, "No problem, son, bring your filly along with you."

I looked at Trish, "You want to move back to Texas with me?"

"Wherever you go, I'm going, and that's the end of it!"

"I like a girl with spunk!" Jim laughed, "You'll fit right in."

I looked at mom, and she gave me a wink, "You're going to love the ranch!"

I hoped she was right. God knows I didn't have anything else to do. Being with Trish and Mom certainly sounded better than College. I was willing to give it a try!

Mom and my new Step-Dad left us to figure it out for ourselves. Trish was excited, and so was I. Something good had come from my injury, and I was determined to make the best of it. There was one thing left I wanted to take care of, and it couldn't wait.

Before Jim left, I caught him alone on the porch smoking a hand-rolled smoke.

"Something on your mind, son?" He asked me.

"I hobbled on over closer to him, "I wanted to thank you for helping me out."

"No need, you'll earn it for sure."

"One more thing I want to ask you if you don't mind."

"Sure, speak up."

"I want to marry Trish."

He looked at me with a gleam in his eyes, "Sounds like a sound investment to me."

"Just one problem I have."

"What's that?"

"I don't have the money for a ring. Do you think you could loan it to me, and I'll work it off?"

He looked at me and smiled, "Hell, son, no one's ever accused me of standing in the way of love. I'll give you the money as an early wedding present!"

"Thank you, sir."

"No need to thank me, you'll earn it, you can bet on it."

I didn't doubt the old man. He might have only been 38, but his face looked older from the weather. He wasn't a guy to fool around with. That much I was sure of.

"Appreciate it."

"Go on, don't leave your lady in there too long with your mom. They'll cook up something neither one of us wants to do."

I laughed, "You may be right."

"Count on it."

***

And so, it came to pass that we moved to Texas. Near Alpine, Jim had 9600 acres of land, which is 15 square miles. His family had ranched there since Texas had become a state. What he said wasn't fancy was anything but that. The extra one-bedroom cabin was made from imported pine from Colorado. It was anything but shabby. Of course, it didn't even compare to the big house where Jim and mom lived.

***

In a few days, we had the house squared away, and groceries stocked up. I was sitting on the front porch, with my cast on the little table made out of driftwood. The scenery was magnificent. So much open space and the mountains in the distance. I was already in love with it. The nearest town was Alpine, and it only had 5 or 6 thousand folks living there.

I was just finishing my second cup of coffee when Trish came out and looked around.

"It's beautiful out here!"

"Almost as beautiful as you, babe."

Trish turned around from the railing and pointed at her ring, "That's Mrs. Babe to you."

"Whatever you say."

"That's more like it, and I say get your coat."

"Where we going now?"

"Got a call from Nikki, she wants us to come up to the big house for lunch."

We drove up to the big house, and that was no joke. It was huge with 5 bedrooms, 2 baths, and rooms large enough to throw a party.

Jim showed up on horseback as I was sitting on the big covered deck. He tied his horse to the hitching rail in front and beat the dust off his clothes with his cowboy hat. He looked like he just stepped out of a western. Boots with spurs jingling, chaps, vest, and his white Resistol straw hat. He even wore a six-gun in a holster!

We went in and had more of a feast than a lunch. Jim put away a lot of food and said I would be too in time.

"How so?"

"You'll work so hard you could eat a horse."

"You really eat horses?" Trish asked, looking shocked.

"No missy, we ride em, but I guess if your hungry enough, you could eat one.

"Gross!"

Everyone had a good laugh. Then Jim told me to follow him outside. I didn't know what he was up to, but I followed him to the barn.

"This here is Edward," Jim told me, leading a big brown horse out of a stall. I stood there on my crutches and watched as he showed me and explained how to saddle him. It didn't look all to safe with just a band going under his chest to hold the saddle on.

"It's a cinch strap," Jim explained and kneed the horse in the ribs a few times as he tightened it up.

"Why you kicking him?"

"Horses aren't stupid," Jim explained, "They like to fill their lungs up with air and make you think the saddle is on tight. Then when they let all that air out its lose enough for you to just spin on down and land on your head!"

Jim finished and looked at me, "You ready?"

"For what?"

"Take your first horse lesson, what else."

"What about my foot?"

Jim grinned at me, "You're going to ride with me, not walk to Dallas!"

I wasn't too sure about it, but I managed to get up in the saddle and take a slow 1-hour walk with him. I was happy I didn't fall off. I wasn't too sure when we did a little gallop at the end. I was gritting my teeth but held on.

"Not bad for your first-time son," Jim told me, "You need to relax more. Won't be long you'll be spending all day in that saddle."

"When's that?"

"Springtime son, that when the calves start coming."

"Calves?"

"Baby cows! What did they teach you in city school anyway?"

"Nothing about this."

"You got a lot to learn. I can see that" Jim replied but then smiled, "I guess I signed on for more than I thought."

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry, Son. We're family now, and we do what we have to."

"Yes, sir, I appreciate it."

"We'll see when you're working from dawn to dusk."

"I can handle it," I told him as we walked back to the house.

"I think you can too. Football ain't an easy game to play and be good at it."

"I used to be good at it."

"You'll be a top hand on the ranch when I get done with you."

"Thanks, Coach."

Jim looked at me and then laughed his gravely laugh, "That's a good one! "Coach," I been called a lot of things but never "Coach."

***

The next 4 months were a blur. After my cast came off, I learned to ride and rope and all the other things you need to know to work a ranch. The work was hard, long days in the saddle tending the cows. Or the never-ending job of fixing fences. When my 19th birthday came around in March, I was surprised. Not by my age but by my family.

I had a great birthday party given to me by my new family! Grilled beef steaks that would melt in your mouth and being surrounded by the ones I loved the most in the whole world. The highlight was when I opened this big box and inside was a lot of things.

Handmade red leather cowboy boots. Chaps made out of Deer hide leather, and the kicker was a holster with a gun. I'd never fired a gun in my life, but Dad said it was for rattlesnakes.

"I don't know what to say!" I told them.

"You earned Em' Son, no need to say anything."

"I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, dad!" I told him, "He just smiled and showed me a bullet.

"That's why it's loaded with these."

I looked closely at the bullet. It was a cartridge but had a clear plastic tip full of buckshot!

"You can't miss with these," Jim smiled at me, "Well, maybe you can, but I'm hoping for the best."

It brought tears to my eyes, and Mom and Trish hugged me and told me how much they loved me.

I had a real dad for the first time in my life. It was a magic moment for me. We were a real family, and I loved all of them. Trading football for my new life had been worth the pain in my ankle. I guess it was meant to be all along.

***

When calving time came to an end, I thought the work would drop off. It did a little, but there is always something that needs to be done on a ranch. Even with two hired hands which had their own little shack to live in by the main pasture.

I'd been working from sunrise to sunset almost every day. I'd barely found time for Trish, let alone mom. They'd spent their days working too. Cooking for all of us, doing chores around the house and barn, even helping feed cattle and horses until the grass grew enough for them to graze.

***

When we finally got a well-deserved break in April. We all drove up to Ft. Worth for the spring Cattleman's Association meetings and banquet. Jim wanted me to learn everything I could about the business of running a ranch for profit.

Trish and mom were all smiles at dinner. They'd been working just as hard and cooped up at the ranch for months. I think all of us were happy to be doing something else besides work for a change. The food was excellent, and all of us indulged in some long-overdue drinking! Jim liked beer with his whiskey. I liked the beer, and the ladies were drinking wine like it was going out of style.

***

Mom had rented our rooms at The Worthington Renaissance hotel. It had to cost a pretty penny but, it was something else! We had big rooms that included a small kitchen and looked out at the lights of Ft. Worth. Our rooms were connected by twin doors that you could use to go back and forth if both of them were open. When we got back to our rooms, I was ready for some hot loving, and I could tell Trish was too.

It was just around 10 PM when Trish came out of the bathroom in one of those big white fancy robes. I was down to a T-shirt and boxers waiting for her.

"I love these robes!" Trish told me as she poured herself a glass of wine, "Can I steal it?"

I laughed, "If you want it that bad, we could probably buy it."