Texas Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you buy it for me?"

"Sure, babe."

Jim had started paying me a pretty good salary, and I actually could afford it. There wasn't anything at the ranch to spend money on except food, and most of that came from free beef.

"You want a beer?" Trish asked me.

"Sure."

Trish brought me a cold beer and sat down on the little sofa next to me.

"Jason, I want to talk to you about something."

"Sure, what's on your mind?"

Trish looked at me for a second and then took a drink of wine before she blew my mind.

"Mom told me she misses you so much. You really should spend some time with her."

Trish and I both called Jim and Nikki mom and dad by then. I think Trish had her replacement folks after hers had ditched her like they had.

I was confused, "What do you mean? I see her every day."

"I'm not talking about just seeing her. I meant you need to spend some quality time together."

"What's quality time mean?"

Trish gave me a sly smile, "She told me about how special your relationship with each other is."

I was dumbfounded and looked at Trish, "What did she say about that exactly?"

"Oh, don't look so shocked," Trish told me, "I think it's beautiful that you make love to each other."

I felt like I'd been slapped across the face I was so shocked, "Why would she tell you that?"

Trish smiled at the look on my face, "Pillow talk, I guess."

"Huh?"

"You think all mom and I did every day is cook, clean, and dishes? You men are always gone, and we ended up being lovers when you and Jim weren't around to take care of our needs."

"You and mom?" I replied, trying to picture them in bed together.

"Yes, I found out we have more in common than I thought. Mom likes some variety to spice up life just like me."

I killed my beer, trying to wrap my head around everything she'd told me. I got up and got another one because I felt like I needed it. I have to admit that thinking about Mom and Trish in bed together was pretty exciting. It reminded me of that time with Tammie.

I walked back, and Trish was pouring herself another glass of wine.

"So, why tell me all of this now?" I asked.

Trish came back and sat down, "Because we decided to change the sleeping arrangements tonight."

The shocks just kept coming one after another. It was a good thing I was half drunk. Even so, it didn't seem real.

"What's that mean exactly, Trish?"

Trish gave that sly smile again, "You'll find out at 10:30."

I looked at the clock, and it was 10:25. Trish just kept grinning at me, and I wondered what the hell she and Mom had cooked up? I found out at 10:30 when a little light knock sounded on the connecting door. Trish got up and opened our side, and Mom walked in wearing the same kind of robe.

They whispered something to each other and then kissed on the lips before Trish went into Jim's room, and mom closed the door!

She came over to me as I stood up and was about to say something. She put her arms around my waist and looked up at me, "I've missed you so much!"

I could never be mad at her, and I shook my head, not believing any of it, "Was this your idea?"

"You like it?"

"What about Jim?"

"I think you ought to worry about me, not them."

I didn't know what else to do, and she felt good in my arms. We started kissing, and all those emotions we had stored up started to come out once again.

By the time we got to the bed, Mom had me naked. Her robe was open, showing me her beautiful naked body that felt so good against my skin. She sat me down on the bed, and any thoughts I had about Trish in Jim's bed left my mind as Mom went down on me.

I sat there looking down into her eyes as she was on her knees between my legs. She started licking and sucking on the head of my cock. Her nice breasts jiggling with her movements. I let out a soft moan, and she looked up at me and with the end of my cock in her warm wet mouth. I could feel her tongue teasing it, and I couldn't wait to be home again. Deep inside her, and connected like lovers should be.

I got her up off her knees and dropped her robe, and then kissed her hard. Her lips and chin were wet with saliva, but that only turned me on more. We crawled up in the middle of the bed and started kissing again.

"Jason, I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you more," I told her and went lower to suck on her nice hard nipples.

"Yess, oh Yesss, baby!" She cooed as my middle finger found how wet and slippery her pussy was.

I kept going lower down her tummy to her crotch. She spread her legs wide, so I could taste her.

"Mmmm, eat me...oh God, I've missed this so much!"

I ate her hot wet pussy until I was satisfied. Then I got up on my knees between her legs. My cock was rock hard as I looked down at her. Mom was even more beautiful than I remembered. Hard ranch work had toned her body just like it had done to me. I rubbed the head of my dick up and down her wet slit, just looking at how beautiful she was lying there.

"Quit teasing me," She moaned, "You're driving me crazy!"

Mom was always so warm and wet as I slid up inside her.

"OOohhhh!" She groaned as she took me inside her body.

I held both of her boobs tightly as I started to enjoy pumping in and out of heaven.

We made love for at least a half-hour. I was glad for the booze, keeping me cumming right away. I had her up doggy style and licked her tight little anus, thinking about sticking my cock in it.

"Not tonight," She moaned, "I want you to cum in my pussy!"

She rolled over on her back, spreading her legs wide apart. And holding them by the backs of her knees. I got the idea and pushed back up inside.

I laid on top of her, resting on my forearms as we fucked. She was so hot for me and me for her. It was wet squishy sex of the best kind.

"I'm going to cum," I panted as my body took over and thrust quicker.

"OH, God!" She panted, "OH OH OH OH Yesss!"

I'd never seen her so turned on before, and it was doing the same to me.

"Give it to me, Jason!" She urged me, "CUM IN MY HOT PUSSY!"

I did just that an exploded and launched several streams of semen balls deep inside her.

"OH MY GOD!" Mom yelled out, and I felt her body start to shake, and that fantastic feeling of her vagina pulsing tightly around my throbbing dick.

Mom was still hot, and when I was done coming in her, she rolled me over on my back and sucked the last of my cum from the end of my sensitive cock.

***

Mom used the bathroom to clean up and had her robe back on, and I had my shorts and T-shirt as we had an afterglow drink to celebrate our reunion.

"Was this your idea?" I asked.

"I think we both came up with it," Mom replied, "We got tired of being ignored by you two."

"We were working hard."

Mom smiled, "So hard that you forgot the women folk?"

I laughed at the way she said it, "I guess we need to pay more attention."

"Jim says, work hard and play hard. He needed a reminder; there is more to life than work."

That reminded me, and I looked at the connecting door, wondering about Trish. Mom could read my mind like always when she noticed.

"Jason, Trish is just having some fun, she won't love you any less than she already does. Don't hold it against her. She doesn't think you love her any less because of what we have together."

My mom always knew what to say to make me feel better. I let what I was feeling go before I blew it up into something terrible.

A few minutes later, there was a soft knock on the door, and Mom smiled, "See you in the morning for breakfast."

She kissed me on the lips really quick and then let Trish back in the room. I thought I was going to be mad at Trish. But instead, I was so happy to see her that those thoughts vanished like a fart in the wind. They kissed each other quickly on the lips, and then Mom went through the door, and Trish locked it after her.

"Hi, babe!" Trish said.

"Hi, I missed you."

"You too, and I need a shower. You want to join me?"

"Sounds like a good idea."

I brushed my teeth while Trish was standing there naked, looking in the shower door and waiting for the water to get hot. She looked gorgeous as usual, and I noticed how pink her cute little butt cheeks were.

I laughed, and she turned to look at me, "What's so funny, Cowboy?"

"Did Jim yell Yee-haw while he was slapping that cute little butt of yours?"

"What are you talking about?"

I pointed down at her butt, and she looked back in the mirror and saw what I was talking about.

Trish looked a little embarrassed but smiled, "Shut-up Jason, I don't kiss and tell!"

I was still chuckling when we got in the shower until she started kissing me.

***

I thought I was going to be jealous, but something strange happened. Instead, I found myself wanting Trish even more than usual. I wanted to reaffirm my love for her, and by the way that we made love I think Trish was feeling the same.

My love for Trish was different than what I felt for mom, but both meant the world to me. I was starting to understand that Trish loved Jim in her own way. It wouldn't have been fair for me throw a fit about it. She got me and mom back together and if she wanted to have some fun with Jim I'd deal with it. As long as I didn't have to see it.

***

Now I suppose anyone reading this is thinking we all turned into some kind of freaks that ended up screwing each other daily. I'm here to tell you it wasn't like that at all.

The next morning, we all had breakfast at the pancake house on the way out of Ft. Worth. Mom and Trish seemed to be in better moods than I'd seen them in a long time. Jim didn't say much, but then he never did, and it was hard to figure out what he'd been thinking.

We made the 7-hour drive back to Alpine with Jim driving and mom sitting next to him. Trish was leaning on me in the back of his big 4 door truck, and we ended up snoozing most of the way. It didn't matter if it was Sunday. The work never ends.

When we got back to the big house Jim asked me to saddle up and go check the cows with him. I wasn't about to refuse, and we rode out with a packhorse carrying all the gear we might need if we found a fence needing fixing. It was getting close to sundown when Jim headed over to a small grove of trees.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Let's take a break."

I followed, and we tied the horses up and found an old log to sit on. Jim dug in his saddlebags and pulled out a half-pint of Jack Daniels.

He came over and sat down and offered me the bottle, "Want a snort?"

"Sure," I told him and twisted the cap off.

Jim finished rolling a cigarette and stuck it to his lips and lit it.

"Bad habit Dad."

"Man's got to die of something. I like my smokes."

I handed him the bottle, and he took a big slug, "Ahhh, that burns good!" He said out loud.

He sat there smoking, and I was staring at the sunset.

"You got something on your mind?" He asked at last.

"Yeah, I guess so. I'm just not sure how to put it."

"Hell, say what you think, I always do, and it's the best way."

"I wanted to explain about mom and me."

He looked at me and squinted a bit, "I thought maybe that was eating you. You're wondering if I think you are a couple of freaks and wondering if I think I made a mistake marrying your mom."

I was surprised by that, "Yes, sir, I guess that about sums it up."

"Dad, is that what you think?"

Instead of an answer, he told me a story after he took a shot of whiskey.

"When I was a bit younger than you are now, I got a hard lesson in life."

"What was that?" I asked and took a drink.

"No man loved his mom as much as I did. Evie was my whole world at that age, always thinking of dad and me first. When I was a Senior in High School, God took her from me."

"I'm sorry, what happened?"

"Cancer ate her alive," Jim replied, "I had to watch her die day by day. But never once did she complain. She kept thinking of how I would feel after she was gone. Then 10 years later, Daddy had a heart attack in the south pasture during branding time. I found myself alone and trying to run this place by myself."

"That's horrible. I'm so sorry!"

"You get over it some, life doesn't wait around for crybabies, and they wanted me to keep the ranch going."

Then he looked me dead in the eye, "The point of this is I don't think you're a freak. Some city folks probably would think that, but then most of em don't know shit. If anything, I envy you a bit. I would have loved to be that close to my mom, but it wasn't meant to be. I don't hold anything against you or your mom."

That was the most I'd heard him talk at once since I'd been there. He stamped out his butt and stood up.

"We best head back, first light, we'll see if those cowpokes earned their keep while we were gone."

As we rode side by side at a walk, we passed the bottle a few more times.

"I told you those two women would dream up something if we left them together too long!"

I told him, "I can't say I didn't have a good time up in Fort Worth."

Jim looked at me, and with a grin, he said, "Same here, race you home!" and he took off hell-bent for leather. Hollering like a wild man with the reins in one hand and the bottle of whiskey in the other.

I yelled and spurred my horse after him. I never did catch him, but it was a fun chase!

When we got back into the barn, we had to rub down and curry comb the horses for the night. This also included cleaning and applying saddle soap to the sweaty saddles and the other tack. When we were about finished, I asked dad a question.

"Hey, Dad, are you and mom going to have any kids?"

"Wish we could, but it ain't going to happen."

"Why is that?"

"Can't. The Doc said I have a low sperm count."

"How low?"

He looked over at me, "Don't get any lower than zero. Doc said there is something wrong with my plumbing, no way to fix it."

"That's a shame."

"That's what my first wife said when we found out I was the problem. Wasn't long after that she decided to divorce me and find a man who could give her kids."

"You sure have had your share of bad luck."

"It happens," He replied, carrying his saddle to the tack room, "When you are in a bad storm, you just keep riding. Sooner or later, you'll ride out of it."

I carried my saddle next, and my ankle was hurting a bit. I had gotten better but still gave me pain once in a while. Once we had everything done, we headed for the house to find something to eat.

Jim stopped me on the front porch, "I think of you and Trish as my kids I never had. You keep working hard and learn all you can about this ranch."

"I will, but why is that so important."

"Because one of these years, when I retire, it's going to belong to you and Trish. Your mom and I already put you in our wills."

I looked stunned, "Thanks, Dad."

"Don't look so surprised, I can't do this forever. Come on, let's see if the women can come up with some grub."

He slapped me on the back, and I followed him inside.

***

The gals fed us working men. They were awesome women both of them. When Trish and I got ready to leave Mom and Dad walked us to the door.

"Don't wear him out tonight, I need him tomorrow," Jim told Trish with a grin on his face.

"First light?" Trish replied.

"First light, It's going to be a long day, darling."

Mom didn't seem to mind him calling Trish darling. In fact, she just had her arm around his waist and smiled at us, "You kids be safe!"

Jim kissed Trish on the cheek, and mom did the same to me. We waved goodbye and headed down the gravel road. It was only five miles to our place, but on the way, I recounted everything Jim and I talked about.

"He's sterile?" Trish asked me, "That's so sad, just like your mom."

I almost slammed on the breaks but held back, "What do you mean?"

Trish explained it to me, and I wasn't too happy that my birth had made mom sterile. Trish could sense that and tried to help.

"She said it was worth it Jason, you are her one crowning achievement in her life."

Damn was all I could think as we pulled into the driveway.

I was still fuming about how my birth was the cause of mom not being able to have kids when I got out of the shower. Trish was at the bathroom counter, brushing her teeth. She was naked, and I don't think I've ever explained how beautiful she is.

Trish turned around and started drying me off. Trish was so sexy with her long blonde ponytail behind her head. Perfect breast that just begged for a man to suck on those nipples that stuck out at least a half-inch when she was turned on. That didn't complete the nice little trimmed patch of golden pubes above her glory hole. At 24, she was an amazing woman that would make any man cry for a chance to sleep with her.

Trish took me to bed, and I let her do whatever she wanted. After an excellent blow job, she got on top of me and guided me inside. So warm and wet that I came in just a few minutes as she kissed my lips and rode my cock.

After the loving, she cuddled with me and wanted to talk. The whiskey was kicking my ass, and I wanted to sleep.

"Jason, I want to tell you something."

"Sure, babe, what is it."

"I hope you don't take this the wrong way."

"Speak your mind, baby."

She snuggled closer to me, "I think I'm in love with dad, and you at the same time."

I couldn't help it and laughed out loud.

She slapped my chest, "What's so funny?"

"Welcome to my world."

"You better explain yourself, mister."

"I've been in love with you and Mom, at the same time for a while."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really."

"I felt so terrible that when I was with Jim, I forgot all about you for a bit. Maybe I really am a slut?"

I stroked her back and loved the feel of her smooth, warm skin, "Then I guess I am too. I forgot all about you when I was with mom, but the next time I saw you, I wanted you worse than ever!"

"Jason, I love you so much!"

"I love you more."

"I doubt it, cowboy."

I wanted to go to sleep, but Trish went under the covers and started sucking my dick again. I knew I'd never get any sleep until I satisfied her. That didn't mean I had to do all the work.

Trish got me and her pussy nice and wet and climbed up on me for a ride. Trish had the palms of her hands on both of my shoulders, humping my cock with her juicy pussy. Her boobs were in my face, and those nipples of hers made my mouth water so, I started sucking on them as she did the work.

"You feel so good in me!" Trish groaned and started to hump me faster when I sucked a hard nipple, "I'm going to have your baby someday!"

I wasn't really listening at that point. I was concentrating on not shooting my load too soon. It worked for a while, but there is only so much a man can do when his hot wife is riding him like she was doing to me!

Trish got faster and grabbed my hair with both hands, and kissed me like it was the last kiss on earth!

"I'm going to cum baby," she panted in my ear as she humped back and down on my cock, "Cum with me! Oh, God, let it go!"

I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and started driving upwards hard and as deep as the position would allow.

"OH MY GOD!" Trish moaned, "Slap my ass, baby!"

Being a good husband, I did just that, and she went wild with lust. I guess she liked a little pain with her pleasure. It was just as good for me the way she moaned and fucked me like it was the last time we'd ever have sex.

Trish was dripping pussy juice, and I could feel it running down my balls. I scooped some up and put the tip of my middle finger up her tiny butt hole. Trish screamed out loud as I fingered her tight little ass hole and shot my load.

"AHH AHHHH OOOHhhhhh FUCK MEeeee!" Trish screamed as I pumped her full of my cum, "OOOohh Yeah, baby! Oh, sweet Jesus, that feels so good!"

I wasn't sure who was more vocal Trish or mom, but I wasn't complaining.