All Comments on 'Texas Share Experiment'

by shaunreagh

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sheer crap

Don't bother reading and let the writer go back to his Marvel comics

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The LW Whiners Gang, we're used to

But how is that an excuse to take off on Marvel Comics, for cripes' sake?

Okay, for a wife from somewhere in the States, she seems to use an Aussie or Brit vocabulary for describing the components of choo-choo trains.

And the author makes the throws-for-throes (of orgasmic ecstasy) mistake, so regrettably common here (see also: taught-for-taut, and tit-for-tat).

But other than that, pretty hot story.

...and nothing like any Marvel Comic I ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great stuff

Ignore the immature Marvel Comic gang. I enjoyed your story and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Enjoyed your story!

Good story. Good plot, and well written. My only complaint is that you took it over the top at the end. If she would have just fucked the Texan business men, that would have been more believeable in my opinion.

Anyway, thanks and I hope you add to this basically "hot" story.

melsdadmelsdadover 16 years ago
A great erotic story

Take absolutely no notice of the deluded fools who think they're official critics, but who came to this site and read your story, because it's title and content appealed to their erotic imaginations.

Then, as if to excuse the fact you gave them all a boner, they pretend to criticise. What a pack of phonies.

You have a great talent, I look forward to reading more of your work for many years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
First Rate! More, please.

Lovely how you got into her head about what was happening, the slow build up, etc. The great detail on how she was fondled was really hot.

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
Good description of seduction...

Also a good job explaining the dangers of the sharing lifestyle...It can get a little rough, and out of control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't you dare tell me what to read!

Enjoyed it. It's OK by me if you delete "Sheer Crap." He doesn't deserve the band width. PW

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 13 years ago
One of the Hottest Stories

This was one of the hottest stories I've read here. Some of the metaphors were a bit much (e.g., "gold rush"); but overall very erotic. Love the image of a sweet 24 year old wife being taken, somewhat against her desire. "Tis a consummation devoutly to be wished!"

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Great writing

Enjoyed it --- Thanks

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable author. Too bad he hasn't submitted since 2013, eight years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I lived that adventure, but only once. It was the same scene; my husband with me in a nice hotel bar, and later in our room with four other men. All my gangbang fantasy cravings were satisfied, for a lifetime, and I couldn't walk right for several days. Good story.

bbald123bbald123almost 2 years ago

Your prose is almost poetry! Do keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaunreagh@shaunreagh
1255 Followers
After some years away, drifting back in. As fascinated as ever with arousal, the erotic, the buzz. The excitement that few other human experiences can ever so powerfully match. The softness that lives at its core, the heat and the heights to which we are driven, leaving us spr...