All Comments on 'Texas Trio Pt. 02 - Becky's Debt Ch. 35-36a'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have enjoyed Texas Trip and T T 2 looking forward to the rest of the story and part 3 mentioned at the end of several chapters in part 2.

It's been over a year now since last post to the series please don't leave us hanging

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

I want to start by saying that you are amazing at telling stories! I am saying this first, because what I have to say next is not so enjoyable.

Over and over, you promised not to keep us hanging. You say this in multiple stories, and yet I have been stuck in two separate stories where you have done exactly that.

The first story was “ Sleeping Beast”, where you left us hanging at the height of suspense as to what was going to happen. You have not written anything further and a story in over two years.

The second story where you write at the beginning of multiple chapters that you promised not to leave us hanging, in”TT2”. You state that you are 4/5 of the way through the story and yet again we are waiting for over two years for you to complete the story and yet you do not do so.

I do understand about the passing of your parents, yet it seems that you continue writing after that time period, and even mentioned that you are starting a new series of TT3, yet you do not complete the stories that you indeed keep us hanging with. This is truly upsetting, and although I very much enjoy your writing style, and you have given me great entertainment in reading, I can’t see myself starting another story of yours, knowing that you truly will in chance leave us hanging without an ending to the story, especially at the most exciting time. This is truly frustrating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES