Text Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mallory put the food in the fridge. "Can I get you anything to drink?" she called over her shoulder.

"No, thanks, I'm good."

She returned to the living room and took his hands in hers. She pulled him into a tight embrace before pulling back just enough to kiss him. It started with a peck and quickly ignited. As their tongues wrestled, Ben managed to sneak in a quick buzz.

"Holy fuck," she gasped in his ear.

The feel of her warm breath made him shiver with excitement. "Oh, Mallory..." He ran his hands up her back, pulling her close once more. Ben smoothed her hair away from her face, and then reached for the zipper of her dress. In one fluid movement, he undid the zipper, and the dress fell to the floor. The goddess stood before him in a bright red lace bra and panty set. The red was a complete surprise; he expected black given the color of her dress. She rocked it big-time.

He reached down and cupped her ass. She snuggled into him and wrapped her arms around him. Ben moved his hand to the front of her panties and pulled out the vibrator. "This is my job now," he laughed as he tossed the toy onto a chair next to the sofa.

She smiled up at him, and he captured her mouth once more. Ben pressed his rock-hard cock into her, eliciting a moan. "See what you do to me?"

Mallory took his hand and placed it between her legs. "See what you do to me?"

He rubbed his thumbs on her nipples. Even through the lace they were forming stiff peaks. Her head fell back as he teased and kneaded her breasts through the lace. Finally, he unfastened the bra, letting it fall to the floor on top of her dress. Ben stepped back to admire the view. "So beautiful..."

Mallory blushed at the compliment. Surely this wasn't the first time she had heard that from a guy... She caressed his cheek. "Do you realize how much restraint it's taking me to not just attack you right now?" She giggled.

"Fuck restraint," Ben returned. He scooped her up and carried her into the bedroom. Once he placed her gently on the bed, he made quick work of shedding his clothes. Mallory was propped up on her elbows, watching him intently.

He crawled on the bed and began kissing her once more as he fondled her breasts. She arched her back and moaned, a sound that increased Ben's arousal even more. He slid her panties off as he kissed his way from her mouth to her neck, breasts, stomach, and then...there...

Ben dipped two fingers inside of her as his tongue licked, flicked, and sucked on her sensitive clit. She wiggled and squirmed beneath his touch, quickly driving him to the brink. The waves of her impending orgasm were so strong, the clenched the comforter. He glided inside her with slow, smooth strokes. Glides turned to thrusts, and thrusts quickly turned into a relentless pounding of her tight pussy. Judging from her moans and writhing, she was enjoying ever bit of it.

She rolled over until Ben was on his back where she rode him hard and fast. Her breasts bobbed and swayed with her movements. He reached up and teased her clit with her thumb, eliciting a back-arching cry of ecstasy. She paused to swivel her hips in circles before continuing her ride. Her breaths were ragged, and her hair was disheveled from the exertion.

Mallory crawled off of him and placed herself between his legs. She planned to finish him off in style. She rubbed his throbbing cock, making him moan in approval. "Fuck, I don't know how much more of this I can take," he gasped. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you," he managed hastily.

She removed her hand a few seconds before curling her fingers around his shaft. She slid her hand up and down his cock, which was still wet from her juices. When she sensed he was close to cumming, she withdrew her hand. Once he had settled down, she licked him from base to shaft and back again, giving his balls some much deserved attention. Mallory heard a sharp intake of air and grinned. She loved it when she could drive her man wild in bed. Finally, she took him into her mouth. She sucked him long and hard, very much aware that soon she would be tasting this incredibly sexy man.

He held the back of her head with one hand as she moved up and down with varying levels of depth and pressure. "I'm going to cummm..." And with that, she had a mouthful of his semen. He tasted just as good as he did earlier. Maybe even better. She licked her lips appreciatively and crawled up on the bed beside him. She cuddled into Ben as he put an arm around her.

"That was intense," she said as she drew lazy circles on his chest.

"Mmmm." He kissed the top of her head, and then tilted her chin up so he could kiss her passionately.

"I almost can't believe this is happening."

"Why?'

"One minute I'm eating sweet and sour chicken alone while sipping Moscato, and the next I'm sexting some hot guy I didn't even know. And here we are!"

"You think I'm hot?"

"Duh!" she said, swatting his chest playfully.

"I know you won't believe me, but this is the first time I've ever engaged in stalker-like behavior." They both giggled. "I had had a shitty day at work and decided beer, Chinese, and a bit of Worlds of Warcraft were the way to go. The beer sort of encouraged me to text you."

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm sort of glad you had a shitty day." She winked up at him

"Knowing what I know now, I am, too."

"My day was pretty craptastic, too. A couple of parents were pissed at me because I supposedly 'yelled' at their kids. I simply asked them to stop hitting each other, but you know kids; that constitutes as yelling."

"I'm sorry. I don't know how you do it. I wouldn't last a minute in your shoes."

"I'm not sure I'd last terribly long as a tech writer, so I guess we're even." She nestled into him further. "You know, we both had shitty days, right?"

"Right..."

"Well, we only had sex once. Two shitty days should equal twice."

"You're not wrong," Ben said with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "I like the way you think!"

12